Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:10 pm

After tightly securing the restraints, Ferro walked over to Gwen, his staff gripped firmly in his hands as he swung and thwacked her upside the head. "That's for every reprehensible thing you've ever done, you arrogant, overtouted, stuck-up twat!" he shouted sternly. "For Yumi, Robin, Lasciel, and everyone you've manipulated." He glared at her furiously for a solid half minute before turning away and going back to Jennifer's side, helping her to her feet and guiding her to the rest of the group. "Take her to the Sanctuary if you can, Lasciel," Ferro requested. "There'll be a witch there, have her stay with her."

Rachel giggled and leaned against Temptress's side for a moment. "Wow, how astounding your strength is, villain! I'm so weak right now, I could be like this for so long."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:11 pm

"I won't let you break free just yet!" Xana yelled canceling her attack and focusing her power to fix the cracks I need to keep her here a bit longer... she thought to herself and started to gather dark energy instead of light one this time.

"Tsk, not changing much... a tool, a trophy, only means to a damn end! If she really is my mother what kind of monster would see a daughter like that!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Liselle nods to the scythe wielder with a smile. "Yeah, that's works. We'll help you out after all is said and done." She caught a glance over to where the other two are, the first one going into the crowd, not bound to anything and free later on. Temptress however seems rather attached to Vulcan whether she denies it or not. It was then that Ferro lead
Jennifer to the group as well, though wisely they did not include Gwenivere. She wants to keep that lewd telepath as fast away from the angel as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi is not only relaxed within Lasciel's arm but has fallen into a quiet sleep, though it might be initially hard to tell for someone else due to the mask.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Robin sighed at Ferro's actions. He was angry, but.....He looked at the group. "I'll stay...But only if you all want me here." He looked down at Gwen, softly rubbing where she was hit. He was annoyed, but he still felt..somewhat bad.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Dixi grabbed Gwen's arm and took her to Lasciel "Sorry for asking you this, butmind taking this one with you too? And tell the witch to keep an eye on her."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 2:56 pm

"Dixi, you sure about that?" You would putting her next to the Lasciel, Yumi, and the crowd she had influence before." Liselle seems troubled.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 3:03 pm

"About that give me a second..." She grabbed her once again, this time by the neck of her clothing, a terrible, frightening aura started to gather around Dixi "This is the only warning I'm going to give you... If I hear, that you try anything with Lasciel, Yumi, Robin or any of the others, no matter how much or how long you run..." Her eyes glowing bright and terrifying yellow "No matter where you hide or what you try, I'll find you and then, I don't care if I become a demon myself, I will tear you apart, limb. By. Limb. Have I explained myself clear enough!? And remember that right now and until I see fit, you are a normal woman, now you don't have corruption power and your telepathic powers are sealed as well, so think carefully what you do..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 3:30 pm

"And once you have no limbs, you can listen to THE song and eat cherries 24/7! Yay!" She adds cheerfully which is totally dissonant from Dixi's menacing tone. Of course, Liselle's message was anything but cheerful, not just because of forcing Gwen to listen to the song. Liselle seem to have absolutely no concerned about someone being ripped limb to limb and even sound cheerful which makes things all the more frightening. Dixi can be brutal when she is angry. Liselle takes a happy-go-lucky tone on torture!
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 3:57 pm

Gweniverre flinched as she was hit by Ferro, proceeded to cower into a ball, then, after being dragged to her feet by Dixi, her eyes seemed to come alight with Lasciel's image, only to have it blotted out by an angry Dixi with a terrifying threat, and a... umm.... something slime, with an almost equally terrifying threat. She said nothing, but nodded. Right now, anything to get her out of this place of crazy people would do. She could figure out what her next steps were later. Once Zara had dealt with them.

The twisted temptress laughed maniacally.
"Your weakness will be your undoing!" She declared, as she pulled Rachel into a kiss.

Zara raised an eyebrow at Xana's response.
"You appear to have such little faith in your.... 'sisters'. Do you really believe that healing would have taken that long to complete? I believe I left ample time for her to sufficiently heal the group." She almost looked disappointed that Xana had not attacked her. Xana's dark energy began to fix the cracks at half the speed they were being created. It was a stopgap, but it was at least slowing Zara's escape by a few crucial seconds.

Lasciel looked rather uncomfortable at the sight of Gweniverre. Her eyes showed no hatred, or malice, but pain. Pain for someone who had fallen so far, and done so much. Pain for one who'd spent more time in the minds of others than in her own. And all of that pain was at the surface now, with Gweniverre unable to retreat into the minds of others. She cast her eyes aside.
"Very well. I wish you all the best of luck. I believe I can find the location of the Sanctuary, and I will ensure that these two..." she pointed with her wings at Gweniverre and Jennifer. "... do not escape." Then, light encapsulated the corridor, swallowed the whole group, and all but Lasciel began to fade, seeming to become small balls of energy, that encircled Lasciel. Her face became strained, but she kept up a smile. Then, she slowly began to ascend. As she passed through the ceiling, the light disappeared.

A large group of people, a few of whom I recognise, have arrived here with the one who I am assuming is the Angel Lasciel. I take it this is your doing? Came a message on Jane's paper.

Eris looked at the slowing of the cracks.
"Perhaps two, if you make them quick." She corrected, then turned to Dixi. "And if it is any consolation, I KNOW about disfunctional families."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 4:00 pm

"....." Robin frowned, before standing up. Pulling out his tome, he began attempting to charge. First thing's first...If he was going to hit that woman, he'd hit her with everything he had. His anger was starting to rise.

Barchiel likewise began to reload his weapons, no words escaping him. He slowly took a few steps forward. If that witch wanted to get to them, she'd have to go through him first.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Ferro smiled at Lasciel and saw her off with a friendly wave before writing on the sheet of paper form Jane's notebook, Yes. Jennifer and Gwen will be watched closely by Adrianna. We still have Zara to deal with.

Rachel giggled and kissed her back, jubilantly welcoming the affection.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Liselle waves at Lasciel as she watches everyone bring brought out of the area before she decided to slip into the shadow via Liquid Snake before Zara appears. It is time she brought in a new trick made from her old one!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 4:18 pm

"Little faith on my sisters? I think you are mistaken there mother, I know Ix could heal them in a flash, I was still buying time so they could evacuate the civilians and the other two seats..." One idea crossed Xana's mind, her face turning grim all of the sudden "You are pathetic mother, you say you aren't losing your daughter again? Don't make me laught, I rather take my own life before returning to you and I'm sure the others thinks the same way, you think that corrupting us again and making us one is going to change that? Then you are even more pathetic than I thought! And that proves what kind of heartless monster you are, no matter what you, how hard you try, you will be alone, FOREVER! Because we will never return to you and as I said, if you try to corrupt us so you can have your 'beloved' daughter back... We will just kill ourselves!" She taunted her and with that she casted a wind rune on her increasing her speed and a fire rune to increase her power as well as a earth runte to increase her defense, then she rushed forwards covered in an aura of darkness determined to wear Zara down.

"Can you give us a hint of what is Zara 'fighting for'?" She asked, no matter what the 'girl' said she refused to believe that a monster like Zara would fight for her as the marine seemed to believe.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the castle a strange crack appeared in the middle of a room...
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:16 pm

Zara raised an eyebrow, looking impressed.
"Ah, so perhaps you aren't quite as brash as I...." she started, before Xana's outburst and charge. She sighed. "... I stand corrected... Do you honestly believe you are going to provoke me with threats to your life? Perhaps you are willing to die just to spite me. But I know you will not follow through with it. Do you know why? You have already told me as much. Your body has a life of her own. Something which you value over your own freedom." Zara's aura flared up as Xana approached, whips of pure darkness shooting out towards Xana, blocking her path, forcing her to either take the brunt of the attack, or spend more time to evade. It was clearly working to some degree, as Zara had to devote concentration to it, but it clearly wasn't stopping her entirely. "Do not try to bluff me, daughter mine, with cards that I know you will not play."

Eris sighed.
"You have heard of Daraku's objectives, yes? To create a world without war, where one race live firmly above the other. She fights to unite the world to one cause, her cause." Eris responded. "And yet she doesn't do it because she desires power, expects thanks, or even for the sake of her 'loved ones'. So what other possible reason could a person do such a thing?" Eris asked.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:21 pm

"You think I won't!?" She evades the whips from Zara's attack and continues her attack.

Cracks continue to appear where Zara and Xana dissapeared, seeing this Dixi move towards Barachiel and Robin "Hey you said you are a tactician right?" She asked to Robin "Can I count with you to lead us then?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Robin looked over at Dixi, a look of surprise on his face. "....Possibly. There's a bit of corruption still in me, but I'll do what I can...." With that, he began to look around, observing their environment. Trying to find something he could use to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Ferro saw the crack widening and readied his staff for the oncoming fight. Rachel spotted the crack as well and summoned her flames, standing between Temptress and the crack. "Is that her?" she asked.
"Most likely," Ferro answered. "Don't let your guard down!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Dixi gathers her aura around her and takes a battle stance "Hey big guy ready for the big bad boss?" She asks Barachiel.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:38 pm

The response was a loud whirring, courtesy of his Heavy Bolter preparing to fire.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:43 pm

"I think I better return to the back so I do not get caught in the crossfire. Conflict is likely to break out once she emerges so I cannot relay something relevant in regards to both sides. It was nice speaking with you, Eris." She smiles at the immortal before she slowly pads back towards where she was before, Spring Rose in turns waves to her as well before following the crafter.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 7:30 pm

"I like that answer!" She says surrounded by a powerful dark aura and still gathering even more energy "Eris, one last thing... If I find out that, for some reason, you are behind Zara's acts, I don't care if you are inmortal, a demoness or a goddess, I'll make you pay..." She adds, not as a threat but a warning.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Prowd and glen prepares his weapons too taking a ofensive stance and keep silence and attention to the enviroment as the two guys say "is time to return to the action brother"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 pm

"I should probably take up my position as well. After all, I can't have anyone thinking that I'm providing you all with assistance in this fight." Eris commented. She giggled at Spring Rose, and waved by happily, before turning to Dixi. "You can't. But, you'll be happy to know I'm not. Though I know a thing or two about who is. And, when we have more time, perhaps I will share with you. No promises though." She responded. "Anyway, get focused. This is my favourite part!" She added, before disappearing from view, only to appear back on the ceiling beams once more.

Zara didn't let up on her assault of whips as Xana approached her. She shifted her weight to the side, before sweeping low.
"No. I do not." Zara responded, plainly, and confidently. "And it would appear that time is up." She commented, as the dark energy around her coalesced into a pure orb of darkness, closing in around Zara, crushing down the space of the pocket dimension into a super dense area of corrupted dark energy, before expanding outwards, causing the cracks of dark energy to explode outwards, breaking the pocket dimension, and releasing Zara to precisely where she had been standing not minutes before. She looked around the room, an amused smile on her face. "I suppose this is the end then. I'm sorry, but as much as I'd like to toy with you, you have impressed me. I will not be holding back."

Global Passive Unlock: Corruption Field - Anyone standing in the same zone as Zara has a 10% chance of getting a corruption stack (rolls of 10 or less). (For the sake of convenience, I will roll this at the same time as Mother's Blessing)
Global Passive Unlock: Dark Energy Affinity - Zara gains a level of control on people based on their corruption stacks:
- 0 to 2: No effect.
- 3 to 6: Takes 1 less damage from attacks.
- 7 to 9: Disadvantage on attacks.
- 10: Direct control.

Current Party Status:
Ixana: Corruption: 1
Barchiel: Corruption: 0
Robin: Corruption: 4
Liselle: Corruption: 0
Prowd: Corruption: 0
Ferro: Corruption: 1
Black Vulcan: Corruption: 0
Glen: Corruption: 3
Yumi: Corruption: 4 (At Sanctuary)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Zara steps in...BooooZZZZT...and steps on top of a whoopee cushion that was conspicuously placed at the arrival spot.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:24 pm

The dimension was shattered. Their time was now. There were no words from either the Tactician or the Space Marine. The roar of a Heavy Bolter and the shout of "Elthunder!" were their first reactions, lightning and gunfire launching at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next