Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Dixi felt Gwen trying to invade her mind and in response she aimed a Riot Javelin right in front of her "C'mon, make my day!" Her eyes where burning as the feeble atempts of Gwen to reach her mind were blocked by sheer anger towards the brainwasher "Lemme explain how this works, you try to brainwash me and I'll blast you, you think you are faster than my reflexes?"

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Ferro, meanwhile, focused his efforts on keeping Jennifer calm and to not react with violence. "Easy, there, Jennifer..." he said softly. "You've been out for a little while. How do you feel?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Something pops within her mind as soon as she hears what she is saying, something akin to what she has experienced before...or rather someone she knows. She ask the girl "Off topic question, do you know of some very eccentric gentleman that is part teacher, part explorer (reference to Durken of Sierra's storyline)?" She did glance over to a brief sudden motion where she sees the two seats awakened with the party vigilant of any hostile actions.

"And second, may I ask of your name? Well if it is possible to pronounce it verbally that is." For someone young as Sierra, she is pretty well aware of things that may be beyond human senses to comprehend, even hers.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Liselle decided to tone down the music so her talking can be heard towards Lasciel while still retaining direction of the crowd. Her voice lacked the general silliness that she has shown but more of the mature one that she also sometimes speaks in when she is more serious.

"Yes, it's Liselle." She looks over the crowd for a moment. "Lasciel, we kind of have to ask for something big. We need to transport these crowd of people to safe. Their mind seem to be mere motes at the moment and before I evacuated them out of the room, Zara was going to corrupt them as collateral damage in the fight against the others so we are trying to get them out while Xana has Zara portal locked for the moment.

Yumi steps from the crowd. "I myself need to leave as well. I am in no condition to fight in my current state..." The most potent of the pain is coming from her from what she had to endure in the struggle against Gwenivere's mind control and the echoing pain it had caused her that she had been traumatized before. Liselle looked surprised for a moment that she is here but one look within the eyes of the dancer and she begins to understand.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:28 pm

The little girl grinned.
"Suffice to say that the prize is something I've been looking to get for a good couple of centuries. Enough that I have willingly bet my immortality upon it." The girl responded, confidently, before turning to Sierra. "Ah, an inquistive mind, I see. And one who seems to have grasped a little truth behind my nature." She giggled. "Unfortunately, giving you my true name, much like showing you my true form, would be something of a danger to you. But I have been known by quite a few names to your people before. I've rather taken a liking to the name Eris." She responded. "As for this 'Durkin' you mention, is he that weird guy who, in my best estimations, can be described as a 'midara expert'?" She asked, curiously.

As Gwen felt the cold, sharp sting of a bronze blade against her neck, and the threatening power of the dark energy directed towards her head, she broke her gaze and, with it, her connection to Dixi's mind. She grimaced to the side.

Jennifer's eyes seemed to come slightly into focus, as she realised that she wasn't directly under threat. Her body relaxed slightly, but was still on edge.
"What... what are you doing?" She asked, still out of it from the punch that had knocked her out. "What happened?"

Lasciel nodded, understanding.
"It will take a lot out of me, but anything I can do to help protect the innocent, I must." She responded. Her gaze looked even more pained as it swept over Yumi. "Yumi, was it? Do you need some help? You seem to be in a lot of pain... Is there anything I can do to help ease it?" She asked, with concern in her voice. "Do you wish to be extracted as well?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:32 pm

"Your dance ended. As did Gwenivere's," he told her. "I broke from the fight to pull you aside and keep you out of direct harm. I had intended on taking you out of here, but the runes on the entrance forbid retreat, so this was the safest place I could take you without outright leaving my friends behind. How is your head?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:32 pm

As the connection broke Dixi lowered her arm, vanishing her attack to suddenly raise her other arm and throwing a little stone towards Gwen, said stone turned to dust as soon as it touched her and from the dust it formed a symbol on Gwen's arm "A gift from my sister Xana, you won't be able to use your mind powers as long as that remains on your arm."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:37 pm

Robin glared down at Gwen. "I should end you..I should stab you in the skull, that you may never trouble innocent lives....But it wouldn't do anything....Your powers will be sealed. If you wish to have that dance, we shall have it after we deal with Zara."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:53 pm

"Yeah I figured that name is inaccessible to our tongue. Though Eris? There is a goddess by that name as I recall though I am uncertain if you chose that name due to her symbolism, are her, or if it is unrelated." Sierra knows her pantheon as well among a lot of things that she's student in the academy. It is worth noting that she did not relate this as a negative considering what goddess chose that name, mostly matter-of-fact classification.

"He less of a midara expert and more of someone that explores aspects of...well EVERYTHING." Sierra emphasizes the last word though she did give a brief grin as she continues. "But weird is a good description of him if it isn't that it is an understatement of how he is."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Yumi simply sighs. "Though the offer of comfort I am grateful of, I only need extraction at the moment. What I am feeling a...relapsed trauma long ago brought to the surface again..."

Liselle winces as she can pretty much hear Yumi's voice. Doesn't have to take an empath to know Yumi's in a psychological bad state. She slides over to hug the dancer. "When you get back, please rest. Later on we will see Adri about this." The slime girl looks over at the door where everything else. Dixi must be livid.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Zara shook her head.
"I want my daughter back. Be it in one piece, or three, it matters not. I'm not losing my daughter again." Zara responded, her eyes resolved. "But, if that means that this must end in violence, I cannot be held responsible for the collateral damage to your friends. This is not a threat, simply a statement of fact. Though do not worry. The corruption process is not painful. So whichever choice you choose, your friends will feel no pain." Zara added, with a smile. "Now, unless you have anything further to discuss with me, I shall be leaving." Zara commented, drawing power to herself seemingly from the pocket dimension itself.

Jennifer let out a sigh.
"And Zara? I fail to believe that she was defeated quite so easily." Jennifer asked, putting a hand to her head as she tried to sit up, her head clearly pounding. "I'm fine. I heal quickly."

Gwen smirked.
"Is that it? A seal? I may not have my powers, but it doesn't take a mind reader to know you still have corruption within you. And it won't be long until that builds up. Just like it did in..." her gaze swept over to Lasciel. "... ah... my angel. You brought her here. Well, perhaps all still can be forgiven. Hand her over to me, and I will convince Zara to let you all go." Gweniverre commented, her mind seeming to almost jump at the sight of Lasciel.

Eris giggled at Sierra's question.
"I didn't choose the name. It was a name that many of your people have called me over the years." She responded, smiling. "But I would not describe myself as a Goddess. Too many people throw around that term too lightly. I'm an immortal, if I must be categorized." Eris nodded. "But anyway, enough about me, advice. Now, obviously, I cannot just freely give you information about the fight to come. But, if you were to ask me what you should do in a particular, unrelated, scenario, well, I could hardly be judged for just conversationally dropping a hint here or there now, could I?" Eris suggested. "But, you may wish to make it fast. I suspect that Zara shall be returning shortly, and our conversation will be cut short."

Lasciel frowned.
"I can offer you a dreamless and restful sleep, if that would help?" Lasciel offered. "It's not much, but it should at least help you." The light around Lasciel began to glow brighter, as she began to gather her energy to move such a large number of people. "Does anyone else require extraction? I do not think I will be able to return so easily once I move this many people..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:29 pm

"....." Robin seemed to come to a conclusion. He looked over at Liselle. "Hey Liselle. You know that never ending song? Mind playing it? I could even toss Gwen in there, since she seemed to love your song in the past..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:31 pm

Ferro smiled in relief, but then shook his head. "We haven't fought her yet. However we have fought and defeated you and Gwen as well as sealed your powers of corruption. I'd suggest sitting and spectating," he told her. "Can I trust you to do that?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 5:32 pm

"So be it..." Six blades made of light appeared behind Xana and pointed towards Zara "I won't let you corrupt anyone... I gave you a choice, you made yours and I made mine."

"Returning Lasciel to you? You are kidding right? You are lucky you are getting away with only a few bruises." She then looked at Eris and Sierra "She's right... I can feel it, she's about to return... Ix gave all she had to make sure we reached this fight as refreshed as she could and Xana is risking even more! So if we were fighting someone with great powers who seeks to control the world, how could we beat that person?" She didn't really trusted the girl, but she didn't had much choices.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 6:01 pm

Yumi nods. "Any form of relief will be welcoming thank you." Yumi lets an unseen semblance of a smile. (I guess we are assuming that it is temporary or at least reduced since we establish nightmares do occur).

"Hey you 3 need a ride out?" Liselle remembers a few more people that may need to get extracted. She waves over to the scythe wielder and the 2 seductressses (including Twistie). The hammer wielder may have to wait since there isn't any time to drag him here. She doubt she can even make it to the 3 guards earlier either but they won't involved and should be safe.

The slimegirl smirks at Robin. "As much as I would like to play that song. I have and going to have my hands and pseudopods full."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Glen smile and offer his help to Liselle "i can guide them out of the place, if you let me" he said while searching something to do for help the others

Prowd just continue observing the situation in silence while thinking in something simply taking notes about the conversation of his friends

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 4:23 am

Gwen scowled at everyone, but kept her mouth shut.

Jennifer frowned.
"I am not much of one for deception. The honest answer is no. If you leave me as I am, and I see an opportunity to strike whilst unrestrained, I will take it." Jennifer responded, a determined look in her eye. "I'm sorry that is not what you want to here, but it is the truth. If you do not want that, then you will have to restrain me."

(That's why it's a dreamless sleep Wink . But yes, it will be temporary. Literally it's just a good night's sleep)
Lasciel smiled.
"I will be glad to help." She moved over to Yumi, and lightly stroked her hair, and waves of relaxation spread over her. They were not invasive, nor commanding. Just a welcoming suggestion. The light around her continued to build.

The scythe wielder and the seductress looked a little surprised.
"You don't plan to take us prisoner?" Asked the scythe wielder. The seductress looked as if she had been about to ask the same question, so just pointed at the scythe wielder. The temptress, meanwhile, looked over towards Rachel, as if searching for an answer there.

Eris nodded.
"Well, when fighting against someone much more powerful than you, I tend to find that the best way to do that is to take what they want, and use it to your advantage. These fights are as much about the physical fight, as they are the will to keep fighting. This is certainly the case for someone like Zara." Eris commented, still keeping up the cutesy image of the little girl. "If you take away what she fights for, and make it clear that she has no way to get it, then the fight ends. Simple."

Zara quirked a smile.
"Really? You are going to threaten me here? Alone? Have you learned nothing from your last encounter with me?" Zara shrugged, her energy still building up to almost impossible levels. An aura of darkness was beginning to surround her, and spread.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 4:29 am

"What she fights for? She fights to control the world, how the hell can we take that away? Controlling the world ourselves?" Dixi asked.

Xana shrugged as a cold sweat ran her spine "I know I can't defeat you by my own, but at least I have to try wear you down a bit... And since corruption won't work on this temporal vessel I have a good chance to do so..." She started to draw energy from the pocket dimension as well, a powerful aura of light started to sorround her as well but no match for Zara's "If you go with darkness, I'll use light!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:29 am

She turned towards Dixi for a moment as she focuses her gaze on the triple-souled woman. "I do not believe that is the sole focus of Lady Seafield's determination." She says nothing more though but seems to have already knew something. In the meanwhile Spring Rose seems to be hovering around Eris as if finding something interesting about. Apparently Sierra isn't the only one that notices something unique about Eris.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:54 am

Barchiel blinked. "Come to think of it..She seemed to be quite..focused on the Tripolar one." He motioned to Ix and Dixi. "Could we try keeping them away from her? Maybe send them to the Sanctuary as well?"

Robin sighed. "Should I come with? I don't think I'll be much use here..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:56 am

Dixi turned around "Huh!? You crazy? I'm not leaving!" she replied really upset.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:04 am

Liselle overheard the conversation and already knew what Eris is talking about. However her focus isn't on that for now. She turned towards the 3 that are asking if they are free to go. She looks over the 3 that she just spoken to before she realizes something. The resonance of someone isn't right...oh. She looks at the scythe wielder with an apologetic expression. "You still have a bit of lingering corruption somehow. Can you stick around for a bit so later we can get that out of you? It might be hard to find you in the future so we can get that out." She looks to the other two for a moment before the slime falls off of them. "You are clean and can leave, if you want. " She emphasizes the last part as Twisted Temptress seems hesitant to leave Vulcan.

------------------------------------------------------

Yumi closes her eyes as the tranquility set into two. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 9:56 am

Rachel smiled at her and said, "We wouldn't be heroes if we weren't truthful."
Ferro frowned solemnly and said, "That's okay. You're honest and gave me fair warning. I'm going to restrained you then, and send you off with the others." His lips turned up in a smile again and he finished, "I'll let you know when we kick Zara to the curb." He looked over to Gwen with a scowl and looked back at Jennifer, pointing a thumb at the mind reader over his shoulder. "You don't mind if I hit her, do you?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 10:00 am

"If she says she doesn't mind I'm gonna punch her too, I'm really upset now!" She told Ferro then she looked at the marine "If you think I'm what Zara's fighting for, you are mistaken, she doesn't give a damn about me, I'm more of a trohpy for her if that counts."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:03 pm

Eris looked to be mildly distracted by Spring Rose, then giggled, before turning back to the group.
"Nobody wants to control the world for the sake of it." Eris pointed out. "Controlling the world is always a means to an end." She explained. "As to you..." She looked towards Dixi. "... she wants you, and puts more value on you than on a mere trophy. I think she views you more as a tool, perhaps. Or another piece in her game to win." Eris commented. She did not seem apologetic about her wording of it, and in fact seemed to find the title of 'piece in her game' to be a title of high praise. "Though no piece is worth losing the game, of course."

The scythe wielder nodded.
"Shall I wait outside then?" She asked, gesturing further down the corridor.

The seductress entered the large group of people about to be warped away.

The temptress looked uncertain.
"I... think I'll stick around a little longer." She commented. "I can't be losing my latest nemesis. How will I ever find her?"

Lasciel supported Yumi's weight in her arms.
"Is that everyone?" She asked, as the light began to glow to a bright star.

"I don't really mind either way." Jennifer responded, whilst allowing herself to be restrained. (Are you planning on sending her with Lasciel's group?)

Gwen didn't speak, but seemed to curl up slightly, and defensively.

Zara laughed.
"You are going to try to use the powers of light against me? All light does is make the darkness more prominent. Surely you should know better than that." Zara chided. "And besides, I have not even begun to prepare an attack yet. All I have done is remove the energy from this pocket dimension you've created. Your mistake was to follow my actions." Zara commented, looking slightly disappointed. "Now a light breeze will break this trap you have set. Honestly, I expected more from you." She commented, as the dark energy pulsed around her, causing the reality of this pocket dimension to crack.

Cracks of darkness began to shoot out from where Zara had previously been standing. Eris casually turned to look.
"I will answer one more question, but make it fast." She stated, looking up to the ceiling where she had been previously sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next