Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Ferro growled and grabbed his staff, thrusting it at his clone. "You talk about as well as you fight, you pale imitation!" he snapped.
-Double Thrust-

Rachel grabbed the foot of her clone and pushed her back, getting to her feet and staring her down. "I've made mistakes, I'm willing to accept that! But I'm not giving up on being a hero for the real world," she growled. "This is just my origin story, and my first step is taking care of you!" She leaped at it, throwing a single flaming punch to her clone.
-Red Hot Right-

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:26 pm

"Rest for now. We will take it from here."

She didn't want the new slime to fight, she may be too weak at the moment but is glad that she is staying out of the fight for now. Of course performing that took a lot out of her which will takes a while to recover from. However, for now, it is time for her to help the others. The only problem is that her sealed energy is now leaking from her and using it is not an option she wants to take. Instead she opt to blindside the clones' controller with a smoke bomb to the face.

Smoke Bomb- Down to 1 use.

Smoke Bomb- Deal 1 stamina damage and causes target to have disadvantage on attacking for 3 turn. 2 Uses per battle. Also might hinder Zara's Field of Vision.

Passive Trigger- Due to the seal within Liselle have been broken (slightly), her magical energy is starting to leak out into her. Unknown Effect.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Prowd try to uses his shield for take a cover from the next attack of his clone and try to think a strategie while taking note about the battlefield

Shadow shield

Glen take a offensive stanc and charges toward his clone for a cross attack with his dagerrs and try to deal a powerfull blow and a painfull wound in his stomach "you can use my powers, my body , but you never be a true ninja like me!"

Cross daggers

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:35 pm

While the battle kept going on, someone made her way to the ceilling beams next to Eris, hidding her presence from the fighters below "Seems like they are having some trouble down there... I even see a copy of myself, that's a disgusting joke..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:28 pm

Eris swung her feet around casually.
"Ooooh, are you perhaps worried about them?" Eris giggled.

(Dixi - Offer Her Hand - ADV: 55, 20)
(C. Dixi - Concedes)
The clone took Dixi's hand.
"Perhaps you are right. But, even so, I cannot fight against her. You'll have to 'make it' without me." She commented, as her body began to slowly break apart.

(Robin - Get Up - DISADV: 12, 1 CRIT) (Jeez, this guy just can't catch a break)
Robin's strength left him as he attempted to get up, leaving him to fall down once more.

(Barchiel - Plasma Rifle - 14, Stun: 25)
The space marine managed to get a shot off on Zara, but it didn't appear to have much effect on her, beyond a minor annoyance.

(Ferro - Double Thrust - 20, 38)
Ferro managed to connect his staff against the doppel in two successive hits.

(Vulcan - Red Hot Right - 60)
Vulcan slams her fist against her clone, causing her to shatter like black glass, scattering across the ground.

(Liselle - Smoke Bomb - 15)
Liselle threw off the smoke bomb, intent on disabling Zara, or at least causing some inconvenience to her. Unfortunately, the bomb was swallowed up by the swirling corrupting surrounding her, and seemed to either not go off, or be concentrated within the corruption.

(Prowd - Shadow Shield (Protective Stance) - 70)
Prowd stood ready to take any attack that came his way.

(Glen - Cross Daggers - 55)
Glen, unfortunately, was unable to strike against his clone.

(C. Barchiel - Steel Rain - ADV: 17, 38)
The chaos marine came back down with a massive slam right into where Barchiel stood, and dealing a massive amount of damage.

(C. Robin - Arcfire - Autohit)
"You presume much. I am no fake. I am real. Your body shall become my own." Grima clarifies, as an intense blast of flame once again strikes the downed tactician.

(C. Prowd - Shadow Shield - ADV: 60, 7 Negated)
Meanwhile, the Prowd clone charges towards the real one with his own shadow shield, but is unable to damage him from behind his protective stance.

(C. Glen - Dagger Dance - ADV: 53, 67)
The Glen clone began to spin, shooting out spikes towards his opponent, however Glen was able to deftly dodge them all.

(C. Ferro - Double Thrust - 15/61, 16/74)
The doppel was not quite as successful with his strikes, but seemed to lay on just as much damage on Ferro, thanks to his enchantment.
"And you fight about as well as you talk, all bark, no bite." He retorted.

(Zara - Action 1 - Field of Vision - 41)
Once more, the corruption field shrank down to effect only those directly around Zara.

(Zara - Action 2 - Direct Corruption - Target: Liselle - 88 (this attack doesn't crit), 4)
Seeing how everything was playing out, she decided to pay closer attention to the possible threats to her plan. Currently, Dixi, Liselle and Vulcan were without an opponent, and of those, Liselle and Vulcan were entirely without corruption in their system. Something Zara intended to rectify. She fired out a concentrated ball of corruption directly at Liselle, striking her perfectly, and infusing corruption into her.

(Mother's Blessing/Field of Corruption:
Dixi: 1 (Out of range)
Barchiel: 41
Robin: 76
Liselle: 27
Prowd: 27
Ferro: 21
Black Vulcan: 27
Glen: 51)

Dixi: 24 + Corruption: 1 + Blood Cain
Barchiel: 15
Robin: 25 + Corruption: 8 + Knockdown + -1 to Next Attack
Liselle: 20 + Magic Unlock + Corruption: 2
Prowd: 22 + Corruption: 2 + Poisoned
Ferro: 13 + Corruption: 2
Black Vulcan: 28
Glen: 25 + Corruption: 4

C. Dixi: 4 + Conceded + Breaking apart
C. Barchiel: 5
C. Robin: 7 + Blood Cain
Liselle Clone: 0 + Alive
C. Prowd: 10
C. Glen: 10
C. Ferro: 2 + Reinforced Staff: 2
C. Black Vulcan: 0 + Shattered

Zara: 12
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Robin yelled out in pain as the flames engulfed him, pain lancing through him. Slowly, he attempted to stand up once more. "Yeah...And then what....? I doubt you'll let...Daraku...Tell you what to do...."

Barchiel winced underneath his armor, before switching targets and attempting to fire a bolt of plasma at the damnedable clone. "You are an insult. What makes you think I would join Chaos?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Ferro laughed at his strikes and reared back for his final assault. "If I'm more bark, than your just the whimper!"
-Helm Splitter-

Vulcan steadied herself as the dark clone disappeared from sight. She looked around and her new target was Zara. "You're next!" She launched herself out swung in strong.
-Hammer Down-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:46 pm

"I will win, for both of us, I promise..." She said to her clone "But I won't let you fall apart... We can be one." Dixi embraced her clone absorbing her into her own body, then she looked at her mother "I will end this... Xana!" Xana nodded, she knew what Dixi had in mind as she fused with Dixi who called Arondight and started mixing both her Blood Cain power and Xana's power into her most devastating attack "Take... THIS!" She yells unleashing a powerful energy slash towards all the enemies.

(Arondight Overload)

"Me? Worried? Don't make me laugh, I just came to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Prowd Look at his clone and questioned him something " Hey Copy prowd, why are you figthing in the wrong side, you don't see , the real intetions of Zara, zara think she will make the world a better place , but you don't remember this? you can not fix what is not broken, just think, the world will be a better place if the reign of daraku begin?, is only facade for a bad purpose,just think!"

Converse

Glen Try his best to hit his own clone before think another plan and jump toward him until he was behin his own clone , he take his arms and place them behin his back , "Hey , Stop figthing , i'm not you enemy , our real enemy is Zara, her plans are totaly wrong , Daraku is our enemy, just think, if the world get corrupted completely will be worst not better "

Converse

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Liselle went partially splatted from the ball of corruption that struck her before reforming and shaking her head. oK so that is the nature of the force of corruption. Weird that it is called that instead of assimilate or something that make sense.

A grin fixated on her lips as she thought of an idea before several pseudopod extends from herself and racing towards Zara as immense speed aiming to do one thing: TICKLE ATTACK!

(Free action- Tickle attack. ??? Effect.))
(To be honest, this is probably the most out there attack I have ever done on a boss XD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:12 pm

"Me?" Eris giggled. "What could you possibly want with me?" She mused.

(???? - Dark Flash - 8 - Target: C. Prowd)
(???? - ???? - 97)
Another burst of energy shoots out from Dixi, colliding into Prowd's clone.

(Robin - Stand Up - DIS: 60, 80)
Robin finally manages to find his feet.

(Barchiel - Plasma Rifle - 14, Stun: 18)
Barchiel manages to connect his shot, and it appears to be a lot more effective than previously.

(Ferro - Helm Splitter - 29)
The Ferro clone dodged out of the way of the blow just before it could strike his head.

(Vulcan - Hammer Down - 34, Paralysis: 89)
Vulcan manages to land her elbow against Zara.

(Warning: Stage 3 Unlock)

(Dixi - Arondight Overload - 48)
As Dixi absorbed the clone, the corruption within her seemed to rise. But with it, and the absorption of Xana, came a massive wave of power coming out from her, obliterating the remaining clones, and seeming to deal a heavy amount of damage to Zara. However, as the wave collected started to destroy the clones, the dark glass from Vulcan's clone's remains began to fly towards Zara. It collected up all the remains of the clones that were destroyed by the wave along the way, before finally impacting on Zara, seemingly healing a portion of the damage, allowing her to remain on her feet.

(Warning: Final Stage Unlock)
(Prowd - No Target)
(Glen - No Target)

(Liselle - Tickle Attack - 53)
Liselle is blown back by the force of both the Arondight Overload, and the wave of corruption that followed, leaving her unable to tickle Zara.

(Stage 3 Passive Update: Corruption Field is now 30%, but still only on those close to her)
(Final Stage Passive Update: All effects and attacks now treat the entire room as "close range" (Field of Corruption, Direct Corruption, Corruption AOE, etc))
(Zara - Action 1 - Corruption AOE:
Dixi: 45
Barchiel: 93
Robin: 96 (You are lucky this attack doesn't crit xD)
Liselle: 78
Prowd: 16
Ferro: 96 (You are ALSO lucky this attack doesn't crit xD)
Black Vulcan: 9 (You are not so fortunate)
Glen: 45)
(Zara - Action 2 - ?????)
Zara looks around the room at the devastation caused by her daughter's attack. She lets out a sigh.
"I suppose I have no choice then." Zara commented. Her black dress began to billow with dark energy, as she gathered all the tendrils that had previously surrounded her to her side, before erupting them all into a shower of dark energy. After this, she gathered all the energy, creating a translucent sphere around herself, and took up an unusual stance. Very similar to a stance often adopted by Dixi, and similar to one the party had seen Ixana Alter adopt earlier in the day.

(Mother's Blessing/Field of Corruption:
Dixi: 69
Barchiel: 37
Robin: 14: +1 Corruption = 10 FULLY CORRUPTED
Liselle: 77
Prowd: 28
Ferro: 81
Black Vulcan: 46
Glen: 4: +1 Corruption)

Robin finally felt the corruption seeping inside him. Taking over. His thoughts began to shift. What was he even fighting for? To defeat Daraku? Why would he want to do that? After all, Zara was his mistress. He had to serve her! It was his life's mission to do so, after all.

The corruption began to bang on a door within his mind...

Dixi: 23 + Corruption: 4 + Blood Cain (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds)
Barchiel: 15
Liselle: 20 + Magic Unlock + Corruption: 3 (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds)
Prowd: 21 + Corruption: 4 + Poisoned
Ferro: 13 + Corruption: 3
Black Vulcan: 28
Glen: 25 + Corruption: 5

C. Dixi: 4 + Conceded + Absorbed
C. Barchiel: 0 + Stunned + Shattered
C. Robin: 0 + Blood Cain + Shattered
Liselle Clone: 0 + Alive
C. Prowd: 0 + Shattered
C. Glen: 0 + Shattered
C. Ferro: 0 + Reinforced Staff: 2 + Shattered
C. Black Vulcan: 0 + Shattered

Robin: 25 + Corruption: 10 + FULLY CORRUPTED + -1 to Next Attack

Zara: 5 + ?????
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:21 pm

Robin clutched at his head, eyes widening. Something was coming loose....As his mind began to succumb to darkness, to corruption, something was being unleashed. It manifested itself as a strange aura, a multi-eyed dragon glaring down at the party.

"I am..the wings of despair. I am..the breath of ruin..."

Slowly, his head rose up, eyes a diabolical shade of violet, markings strewn about on his face.

"I am the fell dragon, Grima..."

Looking up at Zara, a frown made it's way to his face, before he started moving towards her. He despised this worm, but he'd be taking care of this group before hand. Lifting a hand up, he shot an Elwind at Dixi.

Barchiel however, was glaring. They had lost the tactician..But they would not lose the fight! Charging forward, he ran towards Zara. He knew not what the sphere was doing, but he was going to break through. Hand crackling with electricity, he unleashed a Power Fist.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Dixi recognized that stance "Everyone DON'T attack her!" She warned them, that stance, that sphere around her, that was a counter attack... She was too powerful...

"Dix... We MUST do it now... She already corrupted Robin..." Xana told her.

Dixi growled, she wasn't happy following "Alright... You win..." Before anyone could react, Dixi rushed towards her mother while Xana created a barrier behind them "Sorry... guys... I won't let her keep hurting you..." Dixi's body started to glow and to irradiate a powerful energy.

"We'll talk later, I need to stop this fool!" The hooded woman jumped down landing behind Dixi and knocking her off, stopping her suicidal attack, then she tossed her away from Zara's reach "She had her fun... my turn now mother!" Hood was off and Alter was ready to fight, with Xana KO as well, the barrier broke, Alter looked behind at those who were looking not so happy to see her "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not here either to help you or her... I just happen to be fighting her."

(Free Action: Swap Dixi & Xana for Alter)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:29 pm

"You!!" Ferro growled at the sight of Alter, not at all welcome to seeing her. He was seeing red at this point and were it not for Alter stopping what was clearly a suicide attack, Ferro would've pummeled her. "Give me a reason to knock you down," he warned Alter as he rushed at Robin to knock him the fuck out.
-Fleet Combo-

Vulcan had thrust herself at Robin as well, her welding mask turning red with heat as she reared her head back for a headbutt. "Time to knock some sense into you again!!"
-Fires of Foresight-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:31 pm

"How about... I just saved your idiotic friends from using a suicide attack that wasn't going to work and finish what you morons can't do that is defeat my mother!?" Alter answered.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:50 pm

"Understood" said both brothers then they deside to attack Robin trying to knock him out "Hey you Corrupted Tactician!!" Prowd charged with his sword at Robin eith a Triple Slash while glen try to attack him with a fast Attack with his daggers

Glen - invisible slit
Prowd- 1..2..3 Slash

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 4:35 pm

"No!" She watches in horror as Robin is completely consumed by the corruption before Grima appears. And then The Ixanas being knocked down by Alter to prevent their kamikaze before hearing the words. Liselle focuses her emotion so not to let it go out of control. "Alright, you know her best. What is your suggestion on tackling this?" She wasn't speaking to Alter sarcastically at all, she was being serious. In the meanwhile, her form quickly flips to Alter herself, while she is waiting for the 4th Ixana to speak while taking the time to ::GAUNTLET FLARE:: do that.

Red Cain- +2 damage while active. Halts regeneration.

Shift Threshold: 5/5.
Liselle is upset: 3/5 (due to Robin being corrupted)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 4:40 pm

"You focus on your... friend... I'll deal with her." She replies with a cold tone, then she looked at Zara "That power won't protect you from me mother, I'm here to stop you and save you..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:50 pm

(Barchiel - Power Fist - COUNTERED)
Barchiel charged forwards, his fist alight with power. As it struck the dark sphere of translucent energy, it felt like he was punching jelly. The dark energy began to seep into the space marine's armour and, before he could completely pull away, he felt corruption began to taint him.

(Ferro - Fleet Combo - 45, 75, 67)
Ferro seemed too distracted by the appearance of Alter, and the sudden change in Robin, to be able to effectively land a strike against Grima.

(Vulcan - Fires of Foresight - 27)
Vulcan's hair catches ablaze as she charges towards Robin, but the wind spell that he is casting stops her from being able to truly close the distance.

(Glen - Invisble Slit - 29)
Glen dashes forwards but, just like the rest, is unable to get a hit on the former tactician.

(Prowd - 1 2 3 Slice - 46, 26, 32)
Unlike the rest, Prowd's more bulky stature allows him to close the distance, and land 3 strong blows against him.

(Liselle - Red Cain - Auto-activates)
Liselle manages to get an aura of power to surround her, mimicing that of Alter's.

(Robin - Elwind:
Barchiel: 90 CRIT
Liselle: 47
Prowd: 18
Ferro: 21
Black Vulcan: 84
Glen: 34)
Though Robin/Grima had initially targetted Dixi, the blast of wind that came from his hand shot out, and struck all of the heroes. Ferro managed to avoid it by being at Robin's side, attempting to strike him, and Liselle was not really all that effected by the wind attack. Barchiel, on the other hand, who was already off balance from pulling away from the orb of corruption, went flying back, landing on his head, and dazing him.

"Oh my sweet fourth Seat. You would choose to bite the hand that not only brought you to life not once, but twice? Perhaps I have been too inattentive as a mother. Allow me to correct that." Zara commented.

(Zara - Action 1 - Counter Release:
Barchiel: Auto from Downed
Liselle: 70
Prowd: Auto from Downed
Ferro: 86 CRIT
Vulcan: Auto from Downed
Glen: Auto from Downed)

Taking advantage of most of the heroes being downed, Zara shot off the sphere of corruption from around her, using the force that had been infused in it by Barchiel's strike. Unlike Alter's counter, this did not seem intent on dealing damage in return, but instead for the spread of corruption. Taking full advantage of this, Zara struck everyone with her dark energy.

(Zara - Action 2 - Dark, Darker, Yet Darker
Barchiel: 42, 48
Liselle: 23, 50
Prowd: 49, 18, 53
Ferro: 13, 81
Vulcan: 40
Glen: 2, 77, 86)
Zara then turned her attention to the corruption she had just inflicted on the group, deeping it further.

Dixi: 23 + Corruption: 4 + Blood Cain
Barchiel: 14 + Corruption: 6 (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds) + Downed + Stunned
Liselle: 20 + Magic Unlock + Corruption: 6 + Red Cain
Prowd: 19 + Corruption: 7 (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds) + Poisoned + Downed
Ferro: 12 + Corruption: 5
Black Vulcan: 27 + Corruption: 3 (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds) + Downed
Glen: 24 + Corruption: 9 (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds) + Downed

Robin: 22 + Corruption: 10 + FULLY CORRUPTED

Zara: 5 + ?????
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Vulcan struggled to rise to her feet, putting all her strength into it after the hellish storm of wind and darkness. "Son of a..." Ferro growled, holding his staff up and rushing towards Zara and transforming it into a ball of iron, swinging it towards her.

-Iron Shot-

"That damned woman..." Vulcan said seething.

Last edited by Reploid7 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:56 pm

"Grrr, hey! Do something with your stupid friend or I'LL do it!" Said Alter while getting up "ERIS, if you can hear me... I want to form a contract... Give me your power!" She mentally called in hopes that Eris could hear her.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:58 pm

A sneer formed on Grima's face as he began to watched the events unfold. He looked up at Zara, an eyebrow raising. "So....Assuming that we manage to turn this around, somehow...Dare I ask what will happen to me afterwards? I do not appreciate people treating me as a tool, worm." Holding his tome up, he shot an orb of fire towards the downed Ferro. Might as well try and eliminate one of the obstacles.

(ArcFire)

Barchiel grunted as his body had impacted the ground, wincing as a result of the corruption seeping into his body. He could barely move, his head spinning after the impact.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 4:17 pm

5/5 This is the song that never ends.

"Ghk!" She as getting dizzy with all of this daraku whispering. It's now or never. She forms a slingshot behind herself and uses it to propel herself at great speed even beyond as Jennifer's form as the spiraling red slime is engulfed in an aura of darkness before making a controlled slide towards Zara and Grima passing both of them by before a wave of explosions races towards them.

Shattering Darkness- Deals 7 points of damage and has 50% chance to stun. Can be used only at 5 stacks of rage.
Red Cain active. +2 damage given to Liselle but prevents regeneration.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 4:30 pm

"fucking stupid kid,stop your foolness!!" Shout prowd trying to get up and return to the action

Get up

Glen go for the same way trying to geting up from the.flour

Get up

Last edited by forest Assasin on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 4:33 pm

(Prowd and Glen are currently downed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next