Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Sanctuary High - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Ferro could see why each of them thought the way they did about Zara. "Mrs. Clearfield is a really... intimidating woman, I'll admit. But she is your mother. Maybe she just has a flawed way of showing her love."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 pm

"I honestly think she just should relax a bit, she's always tense." Dixi shrugged.

"It doesn't help that Xana is always pissing her off..." Ix admited

"Okay, okay, I'll admit that maybe sometimes I cross the line with her..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:15 pm

You kinda do. But, you also do a lot of it for Dixi and Ix," he agreed, while trying to justify at least a bit of her actions.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:21 pm

"Maybe... We should do something for her... Show her some affection, don't you think?" Ix always was trying to make the Seafield family grow closer.

"I-I think we could..." Even if Dixi doesn't want to admit it she does love her mother.

"Maybe I should try to prank her less..." No matter how she acts Xana would only annoy her mother for her sisters sake, she believes that making herself the target of her mother's lectures would give Ix and specially Dixi some space to breathe.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Ferro was certain Adrianna would be proud of them if she had hung around a little bit longer, even if she wasn't their mother. "I wish you luck, guys."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:35 pm

"First of all, let's go find mom, she should be on the hallways looking for you Xana, then you should apologize and tell her the truth and from there I don't know..." Ix explained while standing up while Dixi and Xana did the same.

"You have a point, let's do it... Oh but first..." She looked at Yumi "I'll be back before the next class starts, we could plan our date when I come back." She said smiling.

With that the three sisters walked out of the cafeteria and founded Zara on the hallway.

"Mom..." Ix started "Can we talk? In private?" Dixi nodded and Xana showed some signs of remorse.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Jane looked sceptical, but nodded.

Kathrynne looked disappointed that Ix was leaving.
"Well, I guess I'll have to make up for scaring you later." Kathrynne commented, ignoring Ix's protests. Though her expression made it seem that her idea of 'making it up' to her was probably similar to her idea for scaring Ix in the first place.

Zara smiled towards Ix.
"Of course, sweetheart anyti..." She paused as she turned around, seeing that Dixi and Xana were there too. "Oh." She sighed, looking annoyed, particularly at Xana. "This had better be good." She commented, as she began to walk towards her office without so much as a gesture for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Normally that response would be where I say "WOOOW, fuck you too, lady, but we all know Xana. Her response is understandable! XD))
"We'll see you guys later," Ferro said to the others. "Come on, Jane."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:53 pm

The three girls followed their mother to her office.

"Mom, we have been talking and..." Ix started but was interrupted by Dixi.

"We are here because we want to try and fix thing with you, right Xana?"

"Y-Yeah, but I'm doing it for my sisters..." She said trying to sound indiferent about it.

"Because even if you are super strict, and we are always causing you trouble... you still love us... and we..." Dixi stopped for a second, blushing a lot "We love you too mom..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Zara watched the three of them patiently. Though she kept her expression mostly neutral, her eyes creased into a slight smile as Dixi spoke initially, then looked like they were slightly shinier than usual, perhaps welling up a little, as she finished. But other than this she showed no other reaction to their words, her gaze instead shifting over to Xana, almost expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:06 pm

"C'mon Xana if Dixi was able to do it you can do it too." Ix tried to convince Xana.

And blushing even more than Dixi... "O-Okay! L-Listen up, because I won't say it twice... I-I-I Lo... I-I... I LOVE YOU MOM!" She let it out all at once and then looked away embarrassed.

Dixi gave her a pat on the shoulder "I knew you had it in you sis."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:09 pm

So touching! XD))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Zara's expression softened to a smile.
"Oh... my girls." She said, her voice momentarily sounding like it was breaking. "Come here." She said, opening her arms for a hug.

Jane followed after Ferro, whilst Kathrynne headed off to collect her phone from the corner, and grab herself from lunch.
"So, where were we?" She asked, as they arrived at one of the library study rooms.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:12 pm

(Time to get a dentist appointment.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:13 pm

The three girls walked and accepted their mother's embrace smiling like a normal and happy family.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Zara hugged them tightly, not wanting this moment to end, but whispered to Xana.
"You're still grounded for a week." Her tone partially joking, but it was not unlikely that she meant it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:19 pm

"For once... I'll accept the grounding without complaining... also... everything I said before... your makeup, your lipstick, the bill, the money... I was lying, sorry..." For once Zara was able to hear a tone of remorse on Xana's words.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Ferro smiled as they arrived, setting his particular lunch down on a table, he walked to one of the shelfs and pulled out a few books. "We we're running hypotheticals for the future. Yesterday you changed career goals. What's the big goal this time?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:25 pm

(This is so sweet.... meanwhile in another timeline... xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Zara almost looked like she was more touched by Xana's agreement and confession than by the almost forced 'I love you'. She broke off the hug and looked at the three of them.
"Look, I know I can be a little harsh sometimes, but I just want to make sure that you all make the best of your lives. I don't want you to squander your opportunities here. You three can be whatever you want to be, but you have to work for it, even when it seems pointless. But know that, no matter what you do, no matter how much you screw up or screw around, and no matter how annoyed I may appear, it's just because I care about you all so much. And I'll always love you." Zara stated.

"Well, I think I would like to be a doctor. Well, more specifically a medical doctor, as I suppose I've always intended to get a doctorate in something." Jane responded, genuinely. "I like the idea of helping people, and currently I can think of no better way to do so."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:34 pm

In the cafeteria, Yumi opens her purse to take out 4 tickets to a nice sushi buffet and thinks if the others would accept that type of restaurant. It was then that she caught sight of the other person whom playfully ambushed Ix. She gives her a nod and friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:41 pm

"Not a bad career goal! I like it! I assume you've been planning to get pointers from the nurse?" He never scoffed her mocked Jane's oft changing goals. Did it seem indecisive? Of course, but the fact that she studied up and looked into these things meant she'd only have a more varied span of knowledge at the end of it all.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 4:08 pm

"Mom, I..." Xana hugged her again while crying "I love you mom... really I do."

"Mom, sorry for trying to hide it from you... yes I have a date tonight, with the new student Yumi." She admited since everyone was opening up.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow at Yumi.
"Oh, hello there. Yuri, right?" Kathrynne asked. "I think I remember seeing you in... hmm... English Literature, was it?" She leaned towards her, giving her a look. "You seem to be the quiet type. You aren't the shy type, are you?" She asked, seemingly intrigued by this new potential target friend.

Jane nodded.
"She has been most kind in allowing me to observe whenever I have a free period. Though I have yet to see anything beyond minor scrapes being treated, it has been incredibly useful, and I have learned some basic first aid from it." Jane commented. "That, and I know that I am unlikely to faint at the sight of blood, which would have made things awkward."

Zara smiled, and patted Xana on the head. "I know, sweetheart."
She turned to face Dixi. "Well, you girls have fun. I'll let you off this once, but if I catch you skipping class again... Well, I may do something worse than just ground you on date night." She grinned. "Perhaps I'll talk to Yumi with a certain photo album in hand."
Then she winked at Ix. Something about her expression made it pretty clear that she thought this had all been Ix's idea, and that she appreciated the thought.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:42 pm

"W-Whoa no need to go that far, I'll stop skipping classes, I swear..." Just a mention to that album was enough to make the wild Dixi become as passive as a house cat.

Seeing the moment Ix just stood there smiling happy to finally being able to make her family grow closer.

"M-Mom... I know this could ruin the moment but... can I ask you something? Why do you... why do you hate Ferro and her mom?" Being taken by the moment Xana decided to take a risky step, she knew that her mother wasn't fond of Adrianne or Ferro, but she wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next