Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Sanctuary High - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Luna decide to let the two have their moment and quiet walks away. She is sure to see those two and the other two later tonight.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Ferro soon arrived at his home, an expensive, two-story larger than average home. It wasn't a manor or mansion, but it was definitely one of ornament and expenses beyond the range of a middle class family. He entered the house and called to no one in particular that he was home, but he wasn't going to be home for long. The only response he got back was a distant voice from upstairs calling, "Date with Jane?"
"Double date, actually," he shouted back. He tossed his backpack to the side next to the front door before climbing the stairs and rushing to his room. "Dixi got a girlfriend today!"
"Really? Well, I owe her twenty bucks then." From another bedroom emerged a white-haired man with striking hazel eyes and a relatively worn out Final Fantasy T-shirt. This was Ferro's father, home on a day off and not too shocked by the prospect of his son going on a date. However, one thing that got to him was that he lost a bet he made with Dixi. He bet her twenty bucks that she'd scare every potential date away before she could hit Junior year. And he failed. He already had the twenty in his hand, reaching to Ferro for him to take it. "Give her my congrats when you're out."
Ferro took the twenty and shot him a finger gun. "Will do, pops."
Ferro entered his room, a relatively clean room with a small shelf lined with books, an HDTV atop a wooden stand, a few posters of some well-known and not-so-well-known books and movies, and a laptop resting upon a desk opposite his bed. The young man pulled out his cell phone and opened his closet before calling Jane.
///
Adrianna wasn't far behind Ferro, as the perks of having a car would entail. She soon entered the house and called for her husband, now utterly filled with glee from the events of the day.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:06 am

After a while Dixi gently breaks the kiss "S-Sorry... I-I...." She was blushed "S-Should we go? I-I'll accompany you home..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:21 am

Yumi doesn't say a word before she nods to Dixi's question with another warm smile, a hand reaches to Dixi and takes it within her hand.

(Soooo Dixi's attempt to fluster Yumi ended up making HERSELF flustered XD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:48 am

(Damn it, Yumi used Mirror Force and turned her attack against her xD)

"S-So how do you like living around here?" Dixi tried to start a conversation while both of them were walking towards Yumi's house.

Xana was the first one to arrive at home, the Seafield house was on the opposite side of the Magia house, having a similar outside, the interior was well organized, it also had pretty lavished furniture "Seems I'm the first one to arrive... Not even Ix has arrived yet?" The fact that she was the first one to arrive was weird to her but she didn't really gave it much thought and decided to head to her room on the second floor of the house, her room was actually something no one would expect to see from her, it was a pretty organized room, she had her own gaming computer and a shelve with several consoles with which she, Dixi and Ferro usually play either together in coop games or against each other, the first thing she did after dropping her bag on top of the bed was grabbing something she had hidden under the bed, a little portrait, of her familiy, before mending their relationship with her mother, Xana didn't like people to know that she actually loved her and this hid the portrait but she liked to look at it for a while sometimes, she left that portrait on her nightstand and sat on front of her computer and started to play some games.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:00 pm

"It's nice. Good environment, easy access to what I need from my home." Yumi looks around as they walk. "I miss living near water though." She says in a voice that is close to reminiscing something.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:03 pm

"There is a park with a beautiful lake nearby my house... if you want I can show you once you drop your bag on your home... after all my house is also in this direction..." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Yumi smiles at Dixi. "That would be nice. I do not think I was aware of the park. It would be nice to job in the morning." After a bit, her eyes settles upon a house that has a rather unique lantern hanging above the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:37 pm

"That's a pretty unique lantern." Dixi pointed with her curiosity picked by the curious lantern.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:43 pm

"The design is based on a spirit inhabiting tools called the chinchou-obake." She points out the hanging tongue and single eye which might not have been as apparent if one wasn't exactly looking for it..
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:48 pm

"I take that that is your house then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Yumi smiles and nod to Dixi before she gestures towards the house. "Did you wish to come in?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:53 pm

"That sounds like a good idea. Alright, to the pizza parlor!" Kathrynne declared, pointing forwards with their intertwined hands.

Jane arrived back at her house rather quickly. Both of her parents were still at work, at least for the next couple of hours, so she wrote a note stating that she was going to be out tonight, and she expected to be back later, but that she'd contact them by phone if anything changed. Her house was, as one would expect of the notorious Spearcrow family, cluttered, with books strewn about everywhere. The living room had a two seater, and a few one seaters with lamps beside them, none of which matched, but all of which were well used. Jane's room, conversely, was rather tidy, by comparison. It was hardly neat, but there was a clear structure to everything, with non-fiction novels in a pile on the right of her desk, and fiction on the left, each with bookmarks indicating where she was in that particular book. Her wardrobe was even more organised, as her outfits were all colour coded, and arranged by formality. She slid through her options, before settling on a rather plain, but well made, blue dress, and began to hunt through a box of accessories that would match. After picking an outfit, and just as she was about to get undressed to step into the shower, her phone started to ring. Clearly Ferro was excited about tonight, as he must have rushed home to have gotten back so quickly. She ceased disrobing, and put on her school blazer, before answering the video call.
"That was fast." Jane commented, with a quirk to her smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:59 pm

"Let's just say, hypothetically speaking, that I'm a bit excited," he joked, pointing the phone at a number of outfits he'd laid out clearly on his bed. One was a pale, pumpkin orange v-neck with a denim blue jacket. The next was a forest green plaid shirt with a maroon hooded sweatshirt. The final one was a neat pearl white t-shirt with a black summer jacket. "Which one do you think looks better?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Jane took a look over the options.
"Hmmm.... Bear with me a moment, I have an idea. Try the white t-shirt with the denim jacket. I don't think you want to go purely black and white, but I like the white t-shirt." She suggested. "It looks good on you." She added, a little quieter. "Hypothetically, it should make a good combination with some brown trousers."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Ix chuckled "First we should drop our bag don't you think? My house is closer to the parlor, we can drop them there and once our... d-date is over, you can pick it up from there..." Ix stuttered on that last part, no matter how much she focused she would keep getting flustered about it and she couldn't change it.

"W-Well if it's not a problem... y-yeah." Dixi replied, she was slightly nervous about it.

Meanwhile one of Xana's teammates sent her a picture of Dixi and Yumi kiss and Ix and Kath kiss on front of the school "Damn, I leave early and I miss these things? I guess once they come back it will be girl talk with them." She says cheerfully chuckling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:09 pm

"I should just leave my wardrobe choices up to you, you're way better at this than me!" he said with a laugh, pretending to have missed her whispers. He set his phone down and started undressing, making sure that the camera didn't catch him. Soon he was all suited up and ready to go. He picked the phone back up and showed her and said. "Yeah, this doesn't look to bad. I can't wait to see what you chose!" He offered her a cheerful smile, eager to see her wardrobe choices.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Kathrynne looked at her school bag. This whole... experience with Ix had made her so light on her feet that she'd completely forgotten she'd been carrying it.
"Yeah, that sounds a good idea." She smiled, then added a little nervously. "Is your... mother likely to be home?"

"Well, I could give you a sneak peak now.... oooorrrr I could save it until you see me in it later?" Jane suggested. "Which would you prefer?"

Meanwhile, Zara was making her way towards her car. She was feeling pretty drained. Despite being.... happy? with her reconnection with Adri, it had not been an easy experience. All she wanted to do now was sit down on her comfortable sofa, lie back, and watch some TV. But with three daughters, the odds of that happening were slim to none. Oh, to be young and carefree again. But, this was her life now, and she wouldn't change it even if she could. She opened her car, and began her drive home.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:20 pm

As Kath asked about her mother Ix saw her pass by in her car "She seems to be going home now..." She pointed to Zara's car "Are you really that afraid of my mom? I know! Since you are going to protect me in the haunted house, I'll protect you from my mom, deal?" She asked with a cheerfull smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Adri wrapped her arms around Edward and laid a kiss on his lips, absolutely jubilant. "Good day at work?" he asked.
"You have no idea! I think Zara and I are friends again! We're going out for drinks tomorrow!" she said happily.
He was put off guard by this, needless to say, but after some consideration, he gave his wife a peck on the cheek and a hug. "Have fun, honey."
///
"You know I don't have the patience for this kind of thing," he joked. He wanted to see his cute girlfriend in her outfit for the date. "Besides, I already showed you mine! Show me yours!"

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Yumi leads Dixi towards the door in which she takes her keys from the purse and unlocks it and draws Dixi in. Her home is fairly homey and has a good amount of room to go about.

Within the hallway of the entrance, there were several hung pictures of younger Yumi with an older man and woman, probably her parents.Some other photos include her in a gi with a black belt and 3 stripes in martial arts tournanet along with metallic looking weapons hanging near the photo. Other depicting her smiling at the camera with a decent size grouper on a hook.

The living room was decidedly pretty very modernized Yumi-height speakers and a Karaoke Machine, a Dance Dance Revoution hard pad, a few game consoles, all connected to the Flat Screen TV hanging on the wall.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:40 pm

Kathrynne considered Ix's suggestion for a moment. On one hand, she'd have to confront Zara, who didn't seem to have the best opinion of her anyway. But on the other hand, it would give her an excuse to cling to Ix. And furthermore, it would guarentee that Ix wouldn't be able to chicken out of going into the haunted house.

"Umm..... alright. I suppooooose if you're there it'll be fine." Kathrynne responded, uncertainly, giving Ix's hand a nervous, but affirmative, squeeze.

"My my. How very demanding of you, Lord Magia." Jane teased. "How could I refuse such an order?" She considered hanging up the phone to tease him further, but decided against it. She placed the phone, camera down, onto her bed before getting changed into the dress, and putting a golden belt around her waste, along with a small glitter of silver jewelry around her neck.
(Reference image: http://fashiongum.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Blue-Dresses-12.jpg)

She then picked the phone up, and placed it against the pillow of her bed, before stepping back.
"Well? How do I look?" She asked, a glimmer of confidence in her eyes, but a couple of nervous glances to the side as she began to second guess her choices. Maybe she'd gone too far with mixing the silver with the gold? Was blue really the best colour for her? Would it clash with Ferro's denim? She wasn't usually one for decision paralysis, taking action was easy for her. Seconding guessing her choices was more her bane.

(You know, what is it about the characters I play that means that I need to actually start learning about women's fashion? xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:46 pm

A gasp of epic proportions escaped his mouth as he saw her dress. "You look beautiful!" he shouted. "I'm on my way!" He grabbed his things and rushed downstairs and out the door. "I'll be back later!" he called to his parents just before making an immediate beeline straight for Jane's house.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:49 pm

"Let's go then!" While grabbing Kath hand they started to walk towards Ix's house, when they arrived at the street, Ix saw Ferro coming out of his house "Hey Ferro!" She greeted him.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:54 pm

"Hi, Ix, Hi, Kath," he called to them in response as he ran by. "Bye Ix, Bye Kath!" ZOOOOOOOOM

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next