Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:06 pm

"Ani, come here for a moment." She says sitting on the bed.

(I know, me too but I don't know, it would be a good way to have that fight, it has to be unanimous tho)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:11 pm

(I'm leaning more towards being against it. I'm really sorry. However, I might change my mind later on, so it may end up being a "we'll get to it when we get to it" kind of situation.)
Anika walked to the bed and seated herself next to Xana. "Yeah, what's up?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:14 pm

(Sure, np, we still have to see if the bunnies need to be freed anyway xD)

Xana pulled Anika into a loving and warm embrace "No matter what happens, I'll be there for you okay? If they get you again, I'll save you again, no matter how many times, I won't let them have you..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:19 pm

Anika let herself smile and snuggled up a bit in the embrace. "Thanks, Xana. I appreciate it, I really do." Xana's comforting words helped stifle her fear of falling to Nui, and more so the fear that she'd want to fall. She was certain that whatever affections Nui offered her were either for entertainment, pleasure, or to pull her strings. She felt genuine affection with Xana, though.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:23 pm

"No need, after all you proved wrong about something... And I'm glad you did." She was talking about the affection she felt for the neko, in the past she saw Dixi and Yumi and also Ferro and Jane share this kind of affection and she never understood it, she even thought it was a waste of time... Until now.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:26 pm

"You've done so much for me in less than two days, Xana," Anika said. "I want to thank you for that, but if you won't accept a verbal thank you...I know a way you will accept my thanks." She purred, her tails swishing about as she moved up and gave Xana a small kiss.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:29 pm

"You have done it in less than one..." She accepted Anika's kiss "Thank you Ani."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:45 pm

"Well, so much thanks being thrown around," she giggled. As she enjoys some time in silence with Xana, something comes to mind and she thrusts herself up off the bed. "Ooo! I just remembered! This place has a natural hot spring!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:10 pm

"Ooh? That sounds intersting, wanna go there?" She asked the kitten.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:58 pm

"Yes! It feels great, trust me!" she said. "It's one thing I remember clearly."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:39 am

"Let's go then!" She gave Anika one more kiss and stood up, waitikg for the kitten to show her the way.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:47 am

Anika gladly rushed out of the house and showed her the way to the hot springs, the area surrounded by flowers, polished stone, and tall trees. "This is it!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:51 am

Xana was impressed with the place "Damn... This place looks beautiful..." she didn't wait too long as she made her clothes dissapear and enteree to hot springs.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:52 am

Anika eagerly lost her clothes as well, quickly leaping into the springs, knowing just how good it felt from her last time in there. Her body rejected the heat at first, but she soon became delighted to be there. "It feels so gooooooood~"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:56 am

Xana giggled, amused by Anika's actions "It really do feels good..." Xana placed her hair behind her ear and enjoyed the effects of the hot springs, starting to feel rejuvenated.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:58 am

It was then she had an idea. "Hey...how did I remember this place and how to get to it so clearly? Every other memory I have was hazy...Is it...did the Kamui force me to focus entirely on the pleasures I felt? They probably even amplified it..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:01 am

"Now that you mention it, you were pretty focused on the pleasure when we fought..." She said while relaxing with her eyes closed "Why?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:03 am

"Maybe because if it let me focus on the pain of battle damage, it would wrench my mind to a better state?" she raised. "If it made me think that wearing Life Fibers was nothing but pleasure, I'd feel like I'd be better off giving myself over to them."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:09 am

"Seems like it, that way people wears them willingly until their will is submmited..." She continued streching her arms "Aah~ this water is wonderful~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:11 am

"Mmm..." That could be why she felt a part of herself desiring failure and enslavement. If it meant getting with Nui again, that part of her wouldn't care. However, it was a small part of her that she chose to ignore. "Yeah, it feels good, especially with you," she added, more for herself than for Xana.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:14 am

Xana opened one eye and looked at Anika "I think that's my line dear." She said chuckling, to think that she would send Anika to enslave such a beautiful place... It made her angry... At double rate.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:22 am

"Though, I guess there is one good thing to having been caught by Nui," she said, smiling back at Xana.
(Going to bed)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:23 am

"Oh? And what that may be?" She asked.
(Gn dude)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:41 am

"I get to enjoy these hot springs with you," she purred, delighting in the comfort the hot water brought.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:44 am

Xana smiled and wrapped her arm around Anika "You are so sweet Ani..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next