Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:53 pm

"Thank you Princess... Even though I already have my own sisters." She says joking "This one was pretty big huh?" She adds before walking towards Anika "Great job Ani."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:27 pm

"Thanks, Xana! I used to hunt my own food all the time before Ferro found me," she said. "So I know how to take down big prey." A loud thud and an even louder roar rocked the area, a large dinosaur-like monster approaching the scene, smoke billowing from its jaws. "Like that!" Anika finished, looking up at the Anjanath.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Xana wistles "That's a big one indeed, but I'm ready..." She says pointing at the light sword that are about to rain on the Anjanath.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:38 pm

The Anjanath got hurt by the sword rain, but it only roared in pain and blasted a large tongue of flames at Anika and Xana, Anika rushing out of the way and rounding the monster and leaping up onto its back.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 1:36 am

Anika was able to get away but Xana wasn't so lucky, receiving the flames head on, she didn't receive too much damage but her clothes were burned almost completely leaving her practically naked which, she didn't seemed too happy with... "You... Little..." she was clearly pissed "Okay, you want fire? You'll have fire..." she then creates a powerful fire blast, blowing the monster's head up "Oops... I might have used too much power.. Ani, are you okay?" asked concerned.

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Yumi nods before embracing Dixi warmly for a good several seconds before she stands and starts to head out towards the door that exits the door.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:15 pm

"Yumi..." She called her "Thanks for telling me about your past, I know it must have been painful to think about it, specially because of recent events..." She added.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 11:06 pm

"I'm fine, Xana, don't worry!" she called. Xana might not have seen it, but the flames hit her dead on as well, only...they didn't hurt her. All they did was burn off her clothes. "Alright, mangy beast, you'll pay for that one!!" She growled and felt the fires burn through her body again, energy and power surging through her muscles as she ripped a number of thick vines of a tree as the Anjanath thrashed around. Just as it let out a roar of defiance, she slung the vines around the corners of its mouth and grabbed the other end and pulled with all her might, forcing the Anjanath's neck to become expose. "GO FOR IT!!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 12:59 am

"With pleasure..." Xana didn't waste any time before firing a couple more of arrows towards the monster's neck, as soon as they made impact, ice spikes started to pierce the creature's neck from inside out.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:04 pm

The Anjanath roared in defiance and thrashed around, managing to throw Anika off, only to succumb to all its injuries and fall to the ground with a hard boom. Anika groaned as she got up from the ground, sweeping dirt off of her as the Amazons cheered for two amazing catches.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:09 pm

"You'll need another bath once we get home... Want me to wash your back~?" She asked, this was really a big piece they hunted, the Amazons will probably have food for a good amount of time between this one and the other.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:34 pm

"You can wash me all over, master~" Anika told her. "But, let's drop the romantics for a bit. Princess, we're going to be heading home now," Anika informed her and the other Amazons. "Give Aena, Sara, and Tonya my well-wishes. And thanks for having us on the hunt."
"Of course, Anika. You two are welcome to visit any time."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:37 pm

"Of course my dear kitten, I left something in the village, why don't you wait here, I'll be back in a flash." She said to Anika while handing her the teleporting stone.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:00 pm

"Alright, I'll prep for our return home then!" she said, waving her off.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:04 pm

She waved back at Anika and started to go back to the village, helping the Amazons carry the prizes, once she got what she needed, a little book, she headed back to were Anika was waiting for her, she wasn't alone though, she was fighting another midara "Hmm" She wondered if she should intervine but decided not to "Let's see what Ani can do with her new power..." She said while deciding to merely spectate both midaras in action from a branch comcealing her presence.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:07 pm

The fight with a strange red-haired maid went a bit strangely as Anika conversed with it, and then eventually the two found themselves heading back home with the maid in tow, a Wraith, to break the link she unfortunately shared with a rather nasty witch.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:15 pm

(The END?)

-Continues in Maid into Battle-
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:18 pm

To Be Continued in "Maid for Battle"!

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:42 pm

(And then when that ends it continues in No strings xD btw have you decided what to do with Alice? XD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Not yet. And even if I do, I'm not going to tell you. >w< ))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:47 pm

(Damnable you! XD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 pm

MWAHAHAHAAAA)

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19