Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 4:46 pm

"I always keep an eye out for any signs of them. Though the odds of finding them may be slim, I can only hope that they still out there. Fortunate all of them are more capable than I do so that is a peace of mind..." She decided to lean against Dixi while squeezing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 4:50 pm

"I'm sure they are still out there and one day you'll find them." She says to cheer Yumi up while hugging her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 4:56 pm

She decided to bring this back to full circle of her past to the present. "That is why when Gweinvere took control of me, I feared that despite only non-lethal weapons, that she would have me kill you. It is irrational, I know, but...that fear has always been seated inside of me and had resurfaced..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 4:59 pm

"But you didn't, don't torture yourself like that, I could feel your struggle... Dom't let your fears from the past take over your life..." She said.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Yumi just sighs. "It is difficult to erase 3 years of it when this has happened twice afterwards..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm

After hearing that Dixi decided to hug Yumi closer "Listen, I know that feeling..." She stopped for a moment "Not only a week ago, when Zara turned us into Alter... But when our soul was splitted into three..." She continued while looking at her eyes "That happened a few years ago, our adoptive father and the original Ixana... Lina heard of people suddenly dissapearing just to reappear a few days later completely crazy so they went to investigate... They split up and what Lina found was... Zara, she had been testing her new power, something you should know by now, the corruption, it was still experimental and so she didn't had it under control and thus the people going mad" She remembered the face she and Ix made when Xana told them the full story, they only remembered little fragments, but Xana remembered everything "Lina as you could imagine using Ix as reference couldn't let Zara continue but she couldn't defeat her either leaving her only one choice... She begged... She begged Zara that, if she had to continue experimenting with people, she used her as subject..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 6:03 pm

"Wait...but why would she have herself as a subject...?" Yumi seem confused at the logic behind it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 pm

"She thought... That if she couldn't stop Zara at least she could have the mental strenght to resist the effect of the corruption..." She stopped for a second "Not only she failed to resist, she splitted into us three, and... And then..." Dixi's voice started to break but she decided to continue "Then people found out what Zara was doing and tried to arrest her, her reaction? Order us... Order us... To kill everyone..." More flashes came to her "Until... Only... Our father stood before us..." Her voice breaking even more "And then we fought... He... Freed us but... But... I... I... I had already pierced his chest with my gauntlet... I woke up... To his blood... His blood on my hands..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Yumi's eyes widen before she wraps her arms around Dixi after telling her such a tragic tale that eclipse hers. Not only were they forced to kill others but the blood of their father was on their hands, something she herself was able to avoid. "Dixi..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Yumi's embrace made Dixi calm down a bit, it had been five years already and she still trembled at the simple thought of it "Thanks Yumi... But the point here is... You can't let your past control you, you have to face your inner demons, only then you will be really free, I haven't killed anyone since then, I... We made our bow, we would seek justice not vengeance." She said while glancing at the bed on the corner, her ocupant awake and silently looking at them, Zara the root of Dixi's dark past and from that the source of her conviction, if she tried to say anything, it wouldn't be heard due the barrier set by the runes.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 pm

"I will try..." Dixi had a past worse than hers yet so continues to pushes forward. She herself decide to at least try to push against her own past. "It will take a while though." Especially with a reopened wound.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 7:15 pm

"I will be at your side at every step Yumi... I'll do all I can to help." She said to comfort Yumi "We could try... Something my mentor used, to make me face my inner demons... But only if you think it's okay since this isn't dream diving... We would be diving inside of your mind..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Looking good!" Anika complimented, hanging by the door. "All the animals in the woods are gonna be so jealous of me!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 6:59 pm

"Good! Now we need to be the best on the hunt to make the amazons jaleous as well." She said while winking "Feels a bit weird to have short hair now..." She adds while walking towards the door "Let's do this hunt and then back to the Sanctuary, I have a bad feeling ragarding Spike's town..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 7:02 pm

"Right!" She stepped out, finding a group of Amazons with bows and spears ready.
"Ah, there you are! I see you're both prepared for the hunt. Let us be off!" the princess said.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Before departing Xana created a bow made of ice "Alright, right behind you princess." She said while placing the bow on her back with a strap

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 6:30 pm

(Question! Are we hunting Jagras or the bird brain who likes rocks? XD
Edit: really hope it's the bird brain, I hate that guy)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Why not both?))

The Amazons rushed into a jungle and kept an eye out for prey, some Jagras, perhaps some birdbrains, or maybe even an Anjanath if they're feeling up for spicy food. Anika kept up easily with the Amazons, slinging herself from tree to tree with ease. It was pretty clear she was completely in her element here.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 3:35 am

Xana kept the pace easily, it wasn't her first hunt technically since Dixi and Ix used to hunt their food, after a while she notices a strange bird looking creature holding and staring a rock, she makes a signal to Anika and the amazons while taking position.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Anika perched atop a strong tree branch and watched the bird eagerly. The rest of the Amazons readied their spears and bows, prepared to overwhelm it with strikes. "Hold on my mark...and now!" the Princess told the group quietly. While the archers launched arrows at the bird, Anika leaped high up from her tree and slashed her claws into the bird's neck after it got barraged, some of the arrows hitting the rock.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 6:40 pm

As Xana tensed the bow a magic ice arrow started to appear waiting for an aperture and aiming carefully to not hit Anika for accident she fires and hit's the bird on the eye dissorienting him, next she fires another arrow this time aiming at the arms holding the rock managing to make the creature drop it "There now you should have a clearer shot!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:44 pm

"Dixi. I think it is time for me to resume my training soon." Yumi's eyes finally opened after being closed from leaning against Dixi for a while. There is still some of the mental weariness from her recurring haunting of the past but there is also a quiet will as well.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:33 pm

"Go on and do it!" Anika shouted, twisting behind the bird and pulling against its head to disorient it and prevent it from running.
The Amazons shot more arrows and pierced its feathery hide with some even ramming spears into it, bringing the birdy down.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:46 pm

"Good luck Yumi, and remember if you need anything, I'm here." She gives the dancer a small kiss on the forehead "Whenever you are ready to face your inner demons I'll be there for you..."

Xana prepares one last arrow aimed at the creature's neck, a powerful one leaving the neck vulnerable for Anika to finish it off "Finish him Ani!"

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Anika reached her claws around and ripped the bird's neck open without hesitation, leaving quite a bit of blood in the grass and dirt as the bird collapsed, dead from the ambush. "Woo! We got one!"
The Amazons cheered and the princess seemed impressed by Anika and even Xana's skill at hunting. "Very good," she complimented. "You two would make great sisters!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next