Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 pm

Xana got bewteen the Amazon and Anika "She's here to help okay? Don't know if you realized yet that your dear princess and her are free frol the kamui."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:07 pm

"Oh, I've noticed, and I've yet to forgive her still!" Aena said, making Anika bow her head a bit in guilt.
"That's why I'm here, though. To make up for what I've done!" she said with conviction.
"That's enough Aena!" the Princess said sternly. "This situation is not guilt for her to bear, she was being forced into it. Besides, you should be grateful! Even in that state, she tried to fight it and from that struggle, she showed you and Sara mercy."
"But Princess-"
"No buts! Now, we must gather the tribe and try to get those damnable outfits off of them!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:25 am

"I can easily destroy them as you might recall, so if you can gather them, I'll take care of those damn things." She says giving a comforting hug to Anika "Remember, it wasn't your fault, you were forced to do it, so cheer up okay Ani?" She whispered in her ear.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:29 am

"Okay," Anika said softly.
"So, that seems to be the plan then," the princess commented. "We must all gather the tribe together so that Ms. Xana can burn those clothes down."
"Won't our sisters be harmed?" Sara asked worriedly.
"Xana...?" the princess asked expectedly.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:32 am

"Were you hurt?" she answered with a smug "Of course it's painless." she added while still hugging Anika and stroked her hair.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:39 am

"The Life Fibers made memory a bit hazy, but judging from the fact that neither I nor Tonya had any burns after the fact, I must accept the answer," she said. "Very well, let us all move out and gather our sisters."
The four Amazons nodded and spread out to different areas to draw the enslaved warrior women to the center of the village.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:44 am

Xana simply waited until the others finished gathering the amazons, focusing her energy, she would destroy all the kamuis at once with a single void rune.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:46 am

Anika leaped out to lend a hand to the efforts, getting attacked by Kamui-controlled Amazons and even getting hit a few times. Otherwise, it was all fine...until one managed to get in too close and send several Life Fibers to her brain, pulling her under their control.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:49 am

"No! Ani!" Xana stepped out going after Anika she stood out in the open.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:53 am

It was then that Xana was ambushed by five separate Amazons, all sending out Life Fibers to try and latch onto her mind too. All while the Amazon that had her mitts on Anika began to have her fun with the kitten.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:57 am

"Enough!" Xana was getting angry, she casted a giant void rune around the entire zone destroying the kamuis of the five amazons and rushing towards Anika sending another rune to free the amazon ans specially Anika.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:59 am

The Amazon's Kamui was destroyed instantly, but the Life Fibers constricting Anika's minds remained, using her body as protection from the woman's power. "Xana~ It feels so goood," Anika moaned.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:01 am

"No Ani, fight it, you are stronger than those things." She said while embracing the kitten.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:11 am

She continued her dopey smile as a few of the Life Fibers clinging to her slithered out and attempted to sneak their way into Xana's head, unaware that mind control didn't work on her in this form. As they left her, she began to feel a bit of her spirit free up, allowing her to fight back. "DAMN IT! NOT AGAIN," she growled, her feral instincts kicking in early. "I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!" she roared, a fierce energy flaring up inside her as flames began to flicker across her body.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:14 am

"That's my Ani! You can do it!" She didn't need to help her, she knew Anika was strong enough to resist the Fibers, so she focused her attention in another group of Fiber controlled-Amazons that was getting closer to them, she didn't wanted to abuse the void rune since that would make her time limit run down faster so this time she used an ice rune to freezed the Life Fibers inside the amazons before making them break.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:21 am

Xana freed more Amazons, who stood around confused before leaping to their princess's aid. All the while, Anika's fury flared up further, as did her flames. Fire seemed jet from the corners of her mouth and her eyes seemed to light up like small suns. Before long, the Life Fibers still insider her were completely incinerated. "FUCK THESE KNITWITS!" she shouted, leaping for another Kamui and shredding it with her claws, the Kamui burning up immediately after, leaving the Amazon surprisingly intact.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:27 am

"How many more are they?" She asked the princess before releasing a couple more of amazons.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:30 am

"A couple dozen," the Princess called. "However, with the two of you at work, that number might as well be zero!"
True to her word, Anika was shredding through Kamuis at a blinding rate, ripping vicious, flaming claws through every single outfit, decimating about eighteen of the remaining Kamuis.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:34 am

"Glad to hear, this is starting to pass my workout comfort limit." She joked before setting a protective rune on Anika and then going back to destroy more kamuis.

(Dude, Ferro is having a baaad streak huh?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 am

Yeah-huh. I don't know why his luck seems to turn to shit every time he fight someone Craicte sends at him, especially TAMA))

Anika growled and roared and she ripped another Kamui to pieces, but the protective rune Xana placed on her seemed to calm her strange temper, the flames dying down a bit, and the neko getting a grasp of the situation again. "What...? What happened to me?" she said aloud, looking herself over and seeing the hellish appearance she had gained. "What the-?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:43 am

Xana walked towards her "That was pretty impressed, but be careful, don't lost control of that kind of power." With a snap of her fingers some wind blades teared a few more kamuis to pieces.

(Well that gives you a motive for that thing you were thinking once we finish MoD xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:46 am

With that, every Kamui was ripped apart and Anika soon calmed down enough for the flames around her body to die out. "I don't even know what I did..." she replied concerned.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 am

"Seems like your Feral side has been somehow empowered, or that is what I think at least, but that kind of power is dangerous without control." She added.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:52 am

"Sorry...I just...I felt so angry, I couldn't stand being taken advantage of again," she growled, sparks flitting from her fangs for a moment before dying out again.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 am

"I understand don't worry, I know first hand what is to have someone take control of your life, of your mind, your actions... That's why I won't let them keep doing this." SHe replied while putting her hand on Anika's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next