Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:09 am

"Ix let me talk to Adri." "Dixi wants to talk to you Adri." Both changed places "I'm not going to do it without being prepared, I asked Yumi, if she doesn't want to do it, we won't do it, it's her decision after all."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:58 am

Adrianna considered things for a moment. "I'm coming with you, to ensure your safety. I'll create a double to dive into her dreams and keep you safe."
///
Anika finished her breakfast and the sound of the word "shower" irked her. But she knows the rules. No shower, no sex, and vice versa.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:06 am

"Thanks Adri... Huh?" Dixi suddenly felt a protective energy around her.
"There you go Dix, I won't be around but with that and Adri's magic you two should be safe, I casted the same rune on Yumi, she should feel the effects soon enough." Dixi turned around to find Xana who was already back from her shower but she was different, wait... she was using her real look?
"Em... Xana, you, I think you forgot to change..."
"It's okay, I'll roll with this for a while, see how it goes, it's not that bad I guess..." She winked to Anika.
"Good luck Xana." Dixi hugged her sister "This still feels a bit weird you know?"
"You miss me annoying you inside your head? I can go back inside whenever you want." She teased.
"Nah, for now you are more needed out here than inside, thanks for dealing with our jobs while we are busy with Zara."
"No need, I already got my prize~" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:12 am

Anika smiled, her tails swaying side to side as Xana came out in her real look and told her sister that she'd already gotten her incentive. The nekomata ran to the bathroom and hopped into the shower, reluctantly turning it on and washing herself down.
//
"Thank you for the assistance, Xana." Adri walked over to the mirror in the living room and summoned a double of herself, making sure to be prepared for the dream dive.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:16 am

"I really apreciate the help, but until Yumi says so there will be no dream dive, okay?" Dixi clarified.
"Don't worry, that rune will remain as long as you stay here in the Sanctuary." Xana explained.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:27 am

"As will my double," Adri added. "Don't you worry, Yumi will be fine."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:31 am

"Thank you you two... Ah, w-wait Ix, let me... Okay, okay... We'll keep talking about this later, I'll tell you if Yumi says something about it." After that Ix took control once more grabbed one burrito and something to drink, said goodbye to everyone in the kitchen and went back to her room.

"She's really getting obsessed with this... I hope Zara doesn't try to take advantage of her... Ix's is too innocent."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:37 am

"I plan to have a talk with Zara myself soon. If she does try to take advantage of Ix, I won't hesitate to lock her in a pocket space where she can't touch her," Adri said once Ix had left the room.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:39 am

"If that happens send me with her, I'll make her regret even trying to take advantage from my little sister, I don't care if she's my mother." She said determined to fullfil her word
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:48 am

Adrianna smiled and pulled her in for a non-rib-crushing hug. "You're such a great big sister. Good luck with the Amazon tribe," she said.
Anika emerged from the shower and shook the water off her body before using a towel proper, pouncing into her designated room afterwards to change. Her room was more outdoorsy, with potted flowers and herbs to give the room a more natural scent, with a super cushy sleeping bag on the floor and a minfridge with several health snacks. She didn't often sleep in the house proper, but this room was set up for her regardless. Next to her sleeping bag was, of course, a Xana plushie.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 am

"Nah, Dixi is a better big sister than me, she accepted to take the blame for us rushing towards Daraku alone and now instead of being with Yumi she's here with Ix because she know how important this is for her... I just try to be like her sometimes... By the way no word to Dixi about what I just said... And I'm looking to you Ferro..."  Just in case, she knew he wouldn't say a thing but, she just wanted to be sure "And about the Amazon tribe we'll leave as soon as Ani is ready." She finish while taking a seat.

(Edit: The plushies strikes back! xD)

After taking seat she just remembered something "By the way Adri, when I woke up I found a little plushie that looked like Ani, do you know anything of it?" She asked curious about the discovery.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:07 am

"Uh-huh, I'll preserve your pride to the last breath," Ferro replied lazily.
Speak of the devil, Anika had emerged from her room with a dark tank top. She stared at Adri with a disbelieving glare. "Really?" She turned around to show a magic circle design on the back with bold letters reading "Witch Mom!"
Adrianna snickered and busted out laughing. "I'm sorry, I just thought it'd be funny."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:16 am

Xana couldn't avoid chuckling "Seriously Adri?" She asked, she was having a lot of fun this morning "Also about that plushie... It's not that I mind, but a bit of warning would have be nice, it caught me by surprise."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:22 am

"Other than that tank top, I habe done nothing to your rooms. Every bedroom is meant to automatically adjust itself to the tastes of the occupant," Adri stated, snapping her fingers and making the words on Anika's top disappear."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:35 am

"Oh, I see... Well should we get going Ani?" A rare event, a slightly blushed Xana changing topics.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:42 am

Adri smirked knowingly at Xana. "Go on, get a move on!" She ushered Tonya and the Princess out the door and left it open for Anika and Xana. "Good luck."
Anika nodded her head and headed for the door. "Come in, Xana!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 am

"Right behind you Ani!" She follows her to the door "I'll follow you since I don't know where the village is."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:49 am

"Memory's just a bit hazy, so we should probably follow Tonya and the Princess," Anika said. The Amazonesses nodding in confirmation before leaving thw way out of the forest to the tribe.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:50 am

Spike just looked over at Ix and Xana, giving a quick nod. "To be honest..I don't think I'll do well when it comes to them. I have little experience fighting Midara."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:52 am

She turned around before leaving "Don't worry Spike, I'll give you a protective rune, it should shield you from Midara powers... for a while at least."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:51 pm

"Come on, Xana!" Anika called back as they continued through the forest.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:53 pm

She catches up with the rest giving Anika a hug and a kiss on the back of her neck "Right beside you my dear~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:03 pm

Anika purred delightedly, issuing a long, non-serious sigh from the Princess. "That could have been me, if I'd only convinced you to be my kitten," she said wistfully.
"Probably for the best that you didn't," Tonya stated.
Anika laughed and agreed with Tonya. Even if she'd fallen to the Princess, that wouldn't have guaranteed that the Kamui would let her go. More than likely, she would've gotten away somehow and planted Life Fibers in the tribe either more discreetly or far more directly.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:06 pm

"Well bad luck, you can try to fight me for her~" She was clearly joking, she wouldn't change Anika for anything in the world.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:50 pm

Eventually, they left the forest and made a beeline for...wherever the Amazon tribe happens to be. The Princess and especially Tonya were guiding the way. Hopefully the Amazon tribe aren't attacking people and forcing the Life Fibers onto people. Anika would get her answers soon as they were getting close to the village, however the group were pulled into a large patch of tall grass by unknown hands. Just as Anika unveiled her claws to retaliate, she saw the faces of the ones that pulled them aside. Sara and Aena. "Princess, Tonya, you're back!" Sara rejoiced, throwing herself to her sisters joyfully.
Aena, however, glared at Xana and especially at Anika. "You've returned after what you've done?" she asked.
"I'm sorry! I'm here to help the tribe!" Anika said.
"That's what you said when you took the minds of every single one of our sisters!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next