Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:32 pm

".....If they're going after REVOCs, I'm joining."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:37 pm

Dixi chuckled "He actually called you mom "We can't go, not yet, mom... I still..." Ix on the other hand wasn't to happy to get a new assignment so soon "Hey Adri, Ix is... well... can't you send Xana again?"

The feeling of Anika's tail sent shivers of pleasure through Xana's body "Mmm..." She did like she was looking around "Oh, would you look at that... I just found three toys for this kitty to play with..." She leaned down and whispered in her ear "Would this three toys be enought for your feral side?" she then gave her a gentle bite on her ear as she heard that this was a pretty sensible point for nekomatas.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 pm

"Do your best!" she purred. "I'm open to anything~"
//
"They're not going after REVOCS, Spike," Adri scolded. "And neither are you, not right away! They're just going to your town to keep it safe in your absence." She looked at Dixi and said, "Sure. I'm sure Xana will be fine with that."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:43 pm

They do.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:44 pm

"But..But I can't leave my town...And besides, the monkeys aren't something some random people can handle without the proper gear!" He's gonna try and make a break for it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:53 pm

"I'm sorry you know I'm up for anything but Ix wants to finish the business with out mother, I bet Xana is worried about too isn't she?" Dixi continued.

"Mmm... Open to anything huh? Then how about some more of this..." With a gesture Xana and her clones infused their lips with something Anika was already familiar with as soon as they started pleasing the neko, she felt the warmth she loved so much before and now having three Xanas, one kissing her, one sucking her breasts and one licking her clit, she was sent to a world of pleasure and bliss.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:05 pm

She was practically on fire with her being assaulted from three different angles. Her tail stiffened a bit, but shakily reached for the real Xana's vagina and began to rub against it harder. "Mmmm~ What else can you spice it up with?" she asked once she was able.
//
"I'm certain she is," Adri said. She looked to Spike and told him, "They can handle themselves, Spike. Listen to me, I'm not asking you to stay here forever, only a day or two, then I'll send you out with company."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:06 pm

".....Alright...Fine. But only because I feel like you'd force me into bed if I said no....That or bench press me. You look strong."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Adri wasn't muscular, not particularly. She was fit, but she didn't come off at all as muscular. "I'll...take that as a compliment..."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:08 pm

"I am not good with this whole words thing. Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:13 pm

"Yeah... the only one that can resist her monstrous bear hug is that monster I have for sister, the one that is with the, how you called, crazy cat lady." Dixi shrugged.

The real Xana started to moan, the feeling of Anika's tail was overwhelming "Mmm, let's see... Oh I know." She licked her lips and made another gesture, this time it was a lightning rune and with another gesture she vanished the clones "Okay, enough three on one... let's go more private~" Anika was specting another effect from Xana's kiss but it was still the warm kiss from before... what she felt different was the fact that Xana started to grind her crotch against hers and then she felt what she had casted before, little electrical pulses but unlike the ones from the fight these ones weren't strong to shock her, instead these pulses brought her even more pleasure, breaking the kiss briefly "Well? You like the effects of my runes?" she says licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:27 pm

"That's fine," she sighed. She looked to Ferro and dismissed him with a pat on the shoulder. "Have a good night, Ferro."
//
Her back arched a bit as she felt her body literally surge with pleasure. "I love them! What else ya got?" she asked becoming more excited, her tail pushing against Xana's lower lips.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Dixi meant that as a joke but felt bad after seeing Adri's reaction "I'm sorry Adri... I didn't meant to offend you..."

Xana moaned, the feeling of her tail was driving her crazy, it was so good "Ah... Sadly that's the only runes I can use like this... On a woman, I have others but those only would affect men..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:54 pm

"Ah, that's too bad. But I'm a reasonable kitten, I'll take the surging pleasure," she says, slipping her tail into Xana's soaking hole. "Mind if I groom my tail?"
//
Adri rubbed Dixi's back and assured her, "Don't worry, Dixi. I'm not offended, I just...don't like the idea of being muscly."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:55 pm

".....You don't have to look muscly to be strong."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:04 pm

"Yeah, I mean you have less muscle than me and Ferro and you are a hell lot stronger than us... If I had to describe it... You are fit more than muscled, like me." Dixi added trying to make Adri cheer up.

The moment the tail went in, Xana couldn't avoid to let out a bigger moan weakening her pin on Anika "S-Sure... Suit yourself..." she continued pleasing the neko, wondering who would climax first, she was pretty good but Anika's tail just felt like heaven...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Anika had a headstart on the climax express, but what would Anika be if she weren't a nekomata with a keen eye and TWO tails she totally had all this time? She spotted the impact her tail had on Xana and slipped her second tail in to tease her pearl, intending on forcing it into Xana soon. "Give me a jolt, enchantress~"
//
Adri smiled at them and told them, "Thanks. Sorry, I took it the wrong way."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Xana v. Aniketsu/Spiketsu   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:18 pm

And now a second one? The soft feeling of one was already driving her crazy and now she had the double to enjoy "Alright... Let's try something new~" This time Xana casted her lighting rune AND her fire rune on her lips and fingers "Here comes the jolt hon~" She leaned for a french kiss and this time she sent Anika to paradise, the mixed feeling of her warmth and the small electric charges, not only through her kiss but her touch as well, was incredible, Xana was decided to make Anika's feral side come out hard.

"I should go back, Ix is bugging me to continue trying... And now that I know how it is to have a mother, I wouldn't mind redeeming my evil mom." She joked "Anyway, if you need anything you know where to find us... Also nice meeting you... Ah... Damn we haven't really introduced right? I'm Dixi, Xana's big sister.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:30 pm

Anika cried out in excitedly, her second tail joining the first in Xana's soaking pussy, the two pumping deeper and deeper into her tunnels. She could feel her climax approaching its moment. "Mmm! I like you! Wanna be my beautiful little master?" she asked, her voice shaking from the jolts and heat.
//
"Alright, good luck, Dixi," Adri said.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Xana v. Aniketsu/Spiketsu   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:36 pm

The moment the second tail went in Xana felt that the tables had turned, she wasn't pinning Anika anymore and she could feel her own climax getting closer and closer, but she wasn't going to let her win that easily "I would love to, Anika... By the way... Surprise..." She summoned her clones once again resuming the assault on Anika, the clones went all in on the sexy neko decided to overwhelm her with bliss and pleasure.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:07 pm

She screamed loud enough to shake the house as the three-way attack rushed her climax in, at which she fell limp on the bed before grabbing Xana and flipping her over so she could be on top. Her tails thrusting in faster to bring her to climax just as quickly. "I'm gonna enjoy being your cute little kitten, "Master"~" she purred.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Xana v. Aniketsu/Spiketsu   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 1:22 am

She grinned when the neko reached climax, what she didn't expect was the sudden position change leaving Anika on top of her as she continued to use her tails to take Xana closer and closer to climax, only a little longer "G-Good kitty... Something tell me... Ah... And I'll enjoy being your 'master'..." she had a hard time talking, the pleasure was blowing her mind.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 2:14 am

"Glad we're in agreement, Master~" Even after having calmed down after climax, she still seemed really into the whole thing, thrusting her tails in deep for a final hit. "Kitty do a good job, Master?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 2:23 am

Her whole body shivered from pleasure as she reached climax letting out a loud scream and ended up panting "Yeah... Good kitty... You did a great job. " She pulled Anika for a last kiss, a tender and sweet on this time.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 2:32 am

She let it linger for a good long while before flipping onto the bed next to Xana, nuzzling her neck. "Mm, thanks for endulging me."

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next