Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 9:24 pm

One evening Yumi knocks on Dixi's room to see if she is in her room at the moment. She feel she will not be able to get away from the fear of her past alone.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Dixi hears someone knocking the door and goes to open it, seeing Yumi she hug her as fast as she can "Yumi, I missed you..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 12:39 am

Anika smiles up at Xana and replies, "Good morning. Where'd you go?"

///

Ferro was sitting in his room on his bed, next to his Jane plushie when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in."
Adrianna entered the room and shut the door behind her. "Hey, do you have a moment?" He wordlessly nodded his head and she came by and seated herself next to him on the bed. "I'm sorry I never told you..."
"Stop right there," he interjected, surprising her. "You left because of the people, right? And us?"
"I just wanted to give you a better childhood," she answered.
"Then don't bother apologizing. There are better things to do than say unnecessary things." Adrianna wasn't entirely sure if that was meant as an insult or as a comfort. His tone had been neutral throughout every spoken word and she drew the line at reading minds.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 1:41 am

"I went to see the Princess, I wanted to apologize..." She admited "Anyway, I'm joining the amazons for a hunt, wanna join?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 5:40 am

Yumi leans in and hugs Dixi as well, leaning into her embrace. "Do you have a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 5:44 am

"Of course, come in." She invited the dancer to enter "Just, don't pay attention to the corner with the glowing runes." She says pointing to a corner of the room with a bed, who had someone sleeping on it, a desk and a couple of chairs.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:32 pm

She ssteps into Dixi's room. Though the runes did catch her eyes briefly. She respected Dixi's request and averted her eyes though she did look over the rest of her room before turning to the owner. "I am sorry I have not been about lately. That latest...experience struck too deeply into my fears. Had it not been for Lasciel momentary intervention...I am not sure what I would have done."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:36 pm

"Don't worry I understand, here take a sit..." She offered her a seat and sat next to her "What do you need?" She asked slightly worried for the dancer, at least her mother was asleep and wouldn't be able to incomodate Yumi.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Yumi sits down slowly. Her eyes casted downward for a bit before she pauses for a brief moment before speaking. "I do not think I have told you anything of my past, have I?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:53 pm

"Not really, I didn't asked either because I didn't knew if you would be comfortable talking about it..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 5:06 pm

She nods, understanding Dixi's reason before. "My life started off well but had progressed towards the worse. I was born into the family of a local lord. Me along with 2 brothers and one sister were well cared for, with a caring mother, a strict but equally caring father and a good education, equally adept at martial prowess with equally keen minds. Though admittedly my ability to fight was a bit eclipse by my siblings."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Dixi listened paying attention to everything Yumi was telling her, as far she heard, she started to understand where Yumi's martial prowess came from, she herself had a pretty strict teacher after all "Sounds like you and I had similar childhoods, well except the mother and brothers part, I also had a caring father and a strict teacher." she added.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 6:06 pm

"Unfortunately, while we were sharp in mind, we were also targets and treachery happen to target me first. An individual happen to approach me with a contract offering suitable of my skills. While I was inexperienced, I was not wholly naive and done some background check and seems that he was creidble...which unfortunately was not true. Their reach were extensive that they were able to deceive or bribe the holders of official documents.

The meeting spot was at a restaurant, a public place that I believe that I had access to escape should my checking prove to be false after all. I was lead to a door of the restaurant private dining area and right as I entered, my body was paralyze before the restaurant disappeared, it was an illusion." Yumi threw a glance towards the direction of the one incident with Dixi months ago.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Dixi noticed the glance "I'm... I'm sorry..." she apologized, after all that incident was HER own fault she shouldn't had tried to force anything and yet she did it, even worse she locked herself in her room like a coward when everything went wrong, forcing Xana to act, and she's been feeling guilty since then "What happened next?"

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 6:22 pm

"I was whisked away to a laboratory where my mind was forcefully injected with skills of an assassin and orders that I would not obey yet I was force to despite my will as my body was no longer mine. I was basically a puppet for 3 straight years, killing others at their demand." Even after for so long that this happen, her tone is quiet as she tells it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 6:27 pm

The feeling of others taking your will from you, forcing yiu to commit terrible things... Flashes from the incident where her soul was splitted came to Dixi's mind, after that she grabbed Yumi's hand and gently squeezed it "That's... That's horrible... How did you get free?" She asked with a clear sign of concern in her voice, slowly the pieces of the puzzle started to fit together about Yumi's actual state.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 6:36 pm

"My last target...was my family. They had discovered my fate, all 5 of them was storming the headquarters. I was sent to kill them back by a platoon of their agents.

Fortunately, it does not end in tragedy as most of these stories do. My mother was knowledgable in many different type of seals and with some difficulty was able to apply the seal to subdue me. As I was the biggest threat and the greatest psychological weapon, my family was able to strike down the agents."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 6:40 pm

That snaped something on Dixi's mind more and more flashes appeared she took her hand to her head but kept listening to Yumi "Sorry, I have a slight headache..." She said not to worry Yumi "And your family... What happened after that?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 pm

She wasn't certain if Dixi actually had a headache though did not press and continued the story instead. "Though we were finally united after so long, it did not last. The reach of this organization, which I still do not know the name of even today manipulated the government to codemn me and my family the next day in my role of many lives lost by my hand. Even the people were against us and we were forced into exile. Nothing short of our death would satisfy them.

Fleeing by boat, we were pursued by a small fleet intending to kill us all in one blow launching all of their weaponry at us. Our boat was quickly struck down and was sinking. The last thing I saw before I blacked out is my mother and sister chanting something.

I wake up on a coastal shoreline, weary, wet, and ill, but still alive. There was no sign of my family anywhere. I was alone again..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Anika nodded and said, "Sure! I'd love to come along!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Dixi stroked Yumi's hand, she knew how hard it was for the dancer to speak of her past "I suppose someone found you?" she asked.

"Let's go get ready then!" She grabbed Anika's hand and walks back to their room to prepare.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 12:27 am

"Oh, go on ahead. I've got all I need for the hunt right here!" she told her, gesturing to herself and drawing her claws.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:51 am

"Got it!" Xana says, heading to the room and grabbing a couple of things preparing for the hunt, she then stopped to look at herself in a mirror "Mmm... Maybe..." She made a wind blade and started to cut her hair making it shorter "I like it, no more ponytail for me."

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 am

Yumi shakes her head. "I had to tend to myself until I was well enough to travel. I still had the items that I packed prior to our exile. Although I could not stand to take my personal swords again...after the 3 years that I was used to kill but I still needed a mean to defend myself so I fashioned myself a pair of wooden replicas." She gestures to the bokkens that is always on her obi.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 5:49 am

"You were alone all that time... it must had been tough... And you never tried to look for your family?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next