Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:50 pm

"It's okay to cry, listen to me... " She kneeled down to have Spike face to face "You are still young, you shouldn't think on thing like revenge, it's really impressive that you decided to fight at your age, probably to protect other right? But never forget that you still have much to live in front of you, enjoy the little things that can make you happy and forget about revenge." Xana gave him a warm smile once she finished talking.

She also snapped her fingers breaking the magic barrier, seeing as the neko was trying to break it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Anika was pushing against it at the time, and for the magic barrier to suddenly vanish meant that she had a one-way ticket to the concrete. "Ow..." She got up and dusted her...nakedness off and looked at Xana and Spike. "Hey, kid. You okay? Spike, right?" she asked the red-headed monkey catcher.

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:58 pm

Spike looked down at his outfit, frowning at Xana's words, before he grabbed at it. "First..I'm gonna yank this off...And then, I'm gonna take REVOCs down..Brick! By! Brick!" And with a roar, he tried ripping off the remnants of the Kamui.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Anika cringed a bit as she saw small bits of skin rip off along with what was left of his Kamui. Obviously the last desperate attempt the damned thing made to remain bound to Spike. "Woah! Are you okay? Here, let me find something. I'm sure there's an emergency first aid kit somewhere..."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:02 pm

"Wait! Let me do it, it will be painful if you try to do it like that right?" This time the rune Xana used to infuse her hand was a light one, as she started to remove the remaining parts of the Kamui, Spike could feel how the fibers left his body in a painless way unlike the ones he ripped off himself as well as the wounds from ripping them off were being healed.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:06 pm

There was pain...Followed by a soothing light thanks to Xana. Exhaustion started to set in for the young boy....As he felt his energy leave him, he had only one thing left to say. "....Can someone tell the cat lady...to put on..some clothes?" And with that, he faceplanted onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:09 pm

"Hey! It wasn't my choice, you're naked too, ki-!" And he's out like a light. "Welp, too late. So, you're helping Adri now? How's Ferro? I haven't seen him in so long."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Xana lifted the unconscious Spike on her back and standed up "Let's go to the Sanctuary first, the one who brainwashed you two might send someone to look what's going on and I don't think I can fight while protecting you two at the same time..." She pulled out a purple stone and took Anika's hand "Sorry for mocking you two by the way..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:18 pm

She smiled at Xana and said, "It's fine. Even if I was still bothered, you saved my ass! Trust me, I'm more thankful than angry." She gladly accepted Xana's hand just in time for the Amazon Princess to leap from the shadows and grab the neko and try to pull her away. "Hey, what the hell!?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:21 pm

This time Xana wasn't going to fool around she casted the same rune she used to gently remove the Kamui from Spike but in a much more powerful version and fired it at the Amazon Princess breaking her kamui in a matter of seconds "And now I saved you twice." She joked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:27 pm

"Heh...hehe...Yeah..." She didn't have many words, but she did know what would communicate her thoughts to Xana. She pulled her in as well as she could without Spike getting dropped and started to make out with Xana.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:37 pm

She was surprised by the neko sudden make out but she returned it as well as she could without dropping Spike before gently pushing her away "Let's go to the Sanctuary, I want Adri and my sister to take a look on both of you in case there are still remains of the fibers that we are not aware off..." She then looked at the amazon "Let's bring her too, just in case, I prefer not leaving anyone who went through that kind of brainwash without a look from an expert."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:41 pm

"Oh, of course!" Anika rushed to the princess's side and lifted her up as best she could, taking her to Xana and grabbing a piece of clothing. She looked down at the unconscious face of the Amazoness and frowned. "Her entire tribe is brainwashed...And it's all my fault," she sighed quietly.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:47 pm

"I'm sorry to heard that, but it wasn't your fault, you were brainwashed yourself." Xana said while focusing on the stone to go back to the Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:53 pm

As the four of them were sent to the Sanctuary, Anika looked around the enchanted forest. Her chest welled up with emotion as she took it all in. "I'm back!"
"ANIKA!!" A crushing force lifted her off the ground and squeezed the life out of her.
"Uuuugggh...I'm...back..."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:55 pm

"I see you don't waste any time Adri" Xana chuckled "I see now why you sent me instead of my sisters or Ferro, I'm inmune to the life fibers but the others could have fall to the brainwash."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:58 pm

"Yes. You were certainly the right one for this particular job, Xana, and I'm so happy you managed to get her back. With some extra success as well," she replied, examining both Spike and the princess before using her magic to usher them all into her home. "It has been quite a long time since I'd seen the Life Fibers. It's already bad enough that there are domineering sex bots, a kiss-centric cult, and an evil organization, I do not need aliens to invite themselves into the mix."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:00 pm

(So is this pre or post MoD?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Hmm, let's go with post. ))

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:09 pm

The mention of the evil organization made Xana have a really sad and worried look on her face as she thought of her mother Zara, Ix was still working in convincing their mother of reedeming herself, Dixi of course at first was angry at Zara but with time she joined Ix in trying to convince Zara in fact, Xana was pretty sure that she could find Ix where Zara was being held.

(Oops, I gave a hint of something there and not talking about Zara)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:12 pm

(Mwahaha)
"Either way, it doesn't seem as though any of you have any remnants of the Life Fibers inside you. Thank goodness you were so thorough too, Xana. The magic protecting the Sanctuary doesn't detect them as easily as they do the harmful minds of humans and Midara," she explained. "If any had managed to make it into the Sanctuary, it could be dangerous."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Xana was spacing out during Adri's explanation "O-Oh, sorry Adri I was distracted, y-yeah I was thorough, I have my own tricks, my runes are pretty useful for this."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:21 pm

"Good, because a single Life Fiber can be dangerous," she warned. "If one were to make its way inside someone and touch their mind, it could play the slow burn for several days before completely taking the mind over." She frowned as she gave her warning. "And where there's one Fiber, there's twenty!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:23 pm

"I know, they tried to use them on me but it didn't affect me... by the way Adri... did Ix made some progress with..." Xana stopped before finishing the question.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 6:30 pm

"I know you're concerned, Xana, but Ix and Zara need space," Adri said with a sigh. "Things will be better soon. Don't worry."
As the two conversed, and Adri offered Xana a soft hug to the oldest sister, something small and thin glistened in the dim light of the mushrooms outside Adri's home. A small red thread, resting against the trees.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next