Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift

Go down 
+4
BurningVulcan
anon64
Mizuhashi
Warrior of Darkness
8 posters
AuthorMessage

(CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift Empty
PostSubject: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello! This will be a choose your own adventure game featuring some League of legends girls! Basically, you wake up in an alternate summoners rift with 5 sexy female champs on the other team. With no way to defend yourself, you must reach the enemy teams Nexus to leave.

The champions will attempt to stop you, of course, but instead of killing you, they will make you fall madly in love with them and make you their slave/plaything for all eternity (people do not age or die in this world)

Although I will keep each champ's properties secret for now, these are the champs you will find yourself succumbing to:
*Note; some champs are more op than others

Top lane: Syndra(base)

Jungle: Evelynn(base)

Mid lane: Ahri (Popstar https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/14/Ahri_PopstarSkin.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/985?cb=20180530072247)

Bot lane: Miss Fortune (Candy Cane https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/91/Miss_Fortune_CandyCaneSkin.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/985?cb=20180110222400)

Support: Leona (barbeque https://lolskinshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/leona-barbecue.jpg)

One more thing, a lot of the choices will lead to endings but since they are the best part, if you encounter one we will immediately take off from the last choice. So I encourage you to find as many endings as possible!

~~~~~~~

You go to sleep one night only to immediately end up standing in a strange altar fully refreshed. You notice writing on the walls as a strange voice wrings in your head, "Welcome to the Summoners Rift!"

"No, you aren't dreaming, but this whole is a dream come true!"

"You are currently stuck here, in the summoners rift, but you are not alone. Five and potentially more unbelievably beautiful women want you for themselves!"

"These woman are... Ahri! Evelynn! Syndra! Miss Fortune! And Leona!!!"

"If you want to leave, you must reach their Nexus! But once you meet them, you'll never leave their side! They'll work their magic on you and you will fall so in love with them that you will become a willing servant and plaything to whoever you are lucky enough to have find you♥️!"

"Behind you are three lanes and the jungle, where evelynn lurks. The signs tell you where everyone is, so luckily you get to choose who you will spend eternity with!"

You read all the signs and now move to choosing your path. Your knowledge of league let's you figure out where your chances of survival are best. Syndra would either cripple you with ranged magic or trap you in a bubble the instant she sees you. Evelynn and Ahri both have charms, making both extremely risky. Facing both Miss Fortune and Leona at once seems suicidal but it may be your best bet.

Of course, you could just run into the arms of your crush. After all, you always dreamed of something like this.

What do you do?

1: Go toplane
2: Go into the jungle
3: Go midlaner
4: Go botlane
5: Submit to your woman of choice (specify lane/champ)

Last edited by Spudinski on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:05 pm

4. Botlane

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:34 pm

4. Botline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:08 am

4: You decide that botlane is your best bet and start heading down it. The lanes couldn't be more different than the base game. Instead of linear paths with nothing in the way, the lanes are massive and have multiple paths that cross repeatedly filled with crumbled ruins.

As you walk down the path ways you try your hardest to be stealthy about by hiding in the overgrown foliage and behind the strange ruins. That is until I spotted the first champion I have seen in the flesh, Leona. I couldn't believe my eyes she was so beautiful. Not a singl flaw was visible to the eye, from her flowing red hair to her glowing golden lips. You stood looking into her amber eyes for a long while, prompting her to give a smile back to you. Wait a minute... She is looking right at you. And smiling. Uh oh.

You remember her danger and turn to make a run for it, but you it was hopeless. A warm aspiration of her fork impaled you stopping you from moving at all. Suddenly the blade turns into Leona herself! Seeing her face so close to yours caused you to be awestruck again.

She grabbed you, looked deep into your eyes, gave a warm smile and pulled you into a deep, warm kiss. A strong feeling of Bliss and pleasure travelled your body from your mouth. She only held it for about 6 seconds but you could swear it was more. You wanted it to be more, even though any longer and you'd be a goner no doubt. When she released her kiss you felt something against your head. It was Miss Fortune and she was holding a gun to your head.

"I think you'll be coming with us, and I don't think you'll be leaving anytime soon"

You only partially took in what she said, as your mind was mostly just thoughts about Leona at this point. Leona's charm slowly wore off as you walked but that didn't keep you from staying at her like a doofus the whole time while she encouraged you with winks, smiles and making kissy faces. She even held your hand while doing all of the above at one point.

The two bring you to a hidden house, crumbling but not to the extent of the other ruins. As enough of Leona's charm leaves your mind, you realise that Miss Fortune is equal in beauty to Leona. The two then hold you up against a wall . Miss Fortune looks up and smiles at you. Above you is some mistletoe, growing through a crack in the wall. She leans in and kisses you, holding it for a second.

"Hmm, now what to do with you?" she wondered
"How about letting me go?" you jokingly asked
They both laughed at this suggestion but they decided to do just that.
"I think you're right. Keeping you would be mean but I'm far from that"
"Th-thank you!" you happilyg gasped out
"Oh no, I'm not doing this for you. There just so happens to be many more girls her than us two, or even than what you know!"
"You mean... More than five girls?!" This certainly made this more difficult, but to a part of you, more exciting
"Me and Leona here win this 'contest' nearly everytime! Men just flock to me and there is no way to escape Leona!"
"So you don't take servants anymore?"
"Disappointed are we?" chimed Leona with a sly smile
"No.. uh definitely not!" Leona winked at you and licked her lips a little as you said this, making her offer even more tempting.
Miss Fortune rolled her eyes, "Anyway, if you want some information about your suitors, specifically the other 3 you knew about, we will give it to you.
"Wow thanks"
"If you give us both a quick smooch that is!"
Leona smiles at you before presenting you with a third option; "Seeing as you were oh so disappointed that I wasn't going to take you as my servant, I think I could make an exception. After all, one more small kiss from me just won't do when you could spend eternity with me instead now will it?"

Both of the brought their heads next to yours, anticipating your answer. Knowing more about your foes could save you, but given how tempting Leona's offer was, if she kisses you, you could be unable to resist her. Then again, a smooch likely won't have much effect on you.
But... Leona is just so beautiful! Her presence... Her kisses are so warm! What's the point in resisting her love?!

What do you do?
1: Decline the offer and leave almost as clueless as you came
2: Accept the offer and leave with new info at a slight risk of your freedom
3: Submit to Leona and become her newest slave

Keep in mind that if you lose I will write an "ending" but continue the story directly before you submitted! I actually recommend you go for the bad options!

Last edited by Spudinski on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:13 am

Well then let's do this in jerk run, onwards! to the bad ends! xD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 am

3(end):
While weighing your options, your gaze meets Leona's! Staring deep into her eyes, you made your choice.
"I... I submit..."
Miss Fortune silently laughs before giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving you to your fate.
Leona smiles at you while caressing your face, "Now there's a good boy"
She leans in for a kiss and you gladly accept your fate. She holds the kiss for almost 20 seconds this time as the euphoric sensation travels through your body, causing you to be so infatuated with her that you think of nothing else. She smiles lovingly at you and kisses you again as the same voice that welcomed you here ringed out in your head, "Defeat" but you were too lovestruck to notice.

Soon the world around you fades and everyone returns to their residence. You, however, go with Leona. Here you will remain by her side for eternity as she endlessly toys with you, every kiss more pleasurable than the last, with no regret for your choice.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:41 am

(so is this now back to lane selection?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:50 pm

If we have the option of going back to the beginning, I'd like to choose the Top Lane.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:53 pm

I second that, top lane this time.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:25 pm

Toplane works for me
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:17 pm

Why does no one like Ahri.. Sad

Mid lane.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:18 pm

(mainly cos I'm curious about what syndra would do, personally, totally an Evelyn guy)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 pm

I'd say Jungle, personally.
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:45 pm

AzureTyrant wrote:
I'd say Jungle, personally.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 12:21 am

Mid lane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:20 pm

I'll do them all then continue to the choice with me and leona. (They all end in being enslaved)

1(end)
You decide top would be your best shot, as Syndra is on her own and lacks any innate charm magic.
You slowly move through the ruins and bushes, only to come to a grinding halt as the most beautiful woman you have and ever will see blocks your path. It was Syndra. Her body was beyond perfection with clothes that left little to the imagination. Her face was partially covered by her crown, with her eyes emitting an intimidating glow that made submitting to her more enticing, and her lips covered in dark magic which was a slow form of charming but this hardly mattered to Syndra.
Fortunately, moving past her in the open is your ownly way forward. She lands to admire some flowers out of boredom. You Sprint across the field!... Only to fall as you stared directly at syndra's assets the whole time. Almost immediately you were captured by her in dark binding that, to you, was completely inescapable.
"My my, I never had servants that were this devoted already!
She smirks and crosses her arms
(If you come here before anyone else) "Not only do you come running straight to me, you took quite a nasty fall just to get my attention!"
(If you come here after botlane let's you go) *noticing the kiss marks left from mf and Leona* "Not only did you turn down two other gorgeous women just so you could be mine, you took quite the nasty fall just to get my attention!"
The binding is keeping you from moving your limbs and begins to slowly carry you to Syndra as she licks her lips while lightly tightening around your member as you get ever closer.
"I... Was running... to escape you." You barely stammer out in protest to your fate.
"Oh come now darling, we both know you wanted to fall. You want to serve me, but your naive mind still thinks that escaping this place is what's best for you."
Her words were true. You may have tried a little by waiting for the right time, but you sabotaged yourself to get captured by looking at her so you could "conveniently" fall over a log you
ran towards.
You finally reach Syndra and she pulls you in close, a centimeter keeping your faces from touching.
"Don't worry. Soon, you'll never lie to yourself like that about your feelings ever again."
She leans into a deep kiss, her tongue effortlessly penetrating your mouth. Her binding was to prevent you from resisting but only stopped you from banging heads trying to meet her. Although slowly, she gradually forges your mind into her perfectslave, just as you truly wanted.

(Gonna do the others later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 6:19 pm

3: Midlane (End)

You begin to run it down mid, thinking to yourself ''Mid is the shortest lane and most direct route, may as well just get through this quickly!''

Or rather, that is what you thought before you set your eyes upon Ahri. You were going to stay out of view to avoid her but she was so unfathomably beautiful your mind immediately began both struggling to pull you into hiding and pushing for you to submit to her eternal service. Your internal battle for control was put to a swift end as Ahri caught your gaze and gave an enchanting smile. You both slowly move forward to meet each other.

''Awww, how adorable!'' she toyed, ''You've only just looked at me and you're already hopelessly in love!'' You finally come face to face. She grabs your arm, each touch sending an orgasmic sensation through your body, and pulls you in. She then traps you in her tails, one arm around your shoulder the other caressing your face.

(If you come to her first): ''And you came running straight into my arms? How sweet of you! I have a special ''reward'' for such obedience!''

(If you come to her after being kissed by Leona and MF) ''And you resisted two other girls just so you could be mine? Awww! You really are devoted to me! I have a special reward for that!''

She gives a slight laugh as she places her hand behind your head and pulls you into a deep kiss, the only sounds you hear being your heartbeat and her constant moaning in pleasure to excite you. She end it with a loud "MWAH" and with you her dear thrall. A permanent pink brand of her lips are left across yours, a sign of your ownership.

"Now." She says in a seductive tone. "Time for your reward!" A tube of shiny pink lipstick appears in her hand and she seductively applies it to build as much excitement as possible. "Pucker up~!" She teases before beginning a
no holding back make out session, kissing you all over your face. The lipstick may have seemed redundant at first as her intense charm magic already left a clear print upon her lovers but it made each kiss far more pleasurable than the first as while you fell deeper and deeper in love with her.

At the end your face was left covered in pink lips marks. The game had ended and the winner chosen. All the contestants were sent home while you embarked on a new life as Ahri's thrall for eternity, holding her hands as she gave you a kiss in the beam of light taking you home. As a result of your ", reward", the overexposure to her magic left you so infatuated that you quickly became Ahri's favourite lover, going so far that she made you her husband. Making you sleep in her bed and playing with you multiple times a day, giving her great pleasure in making your devotion to her go even further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift   (CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift Empty

Back to top Go down

(CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE) Summoners Rift
Page 1 of 1