Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode

Go down 
+10
tsurugikage
Warrior of Darkness
ShadithBro
X_Simply-Perfect_X
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
VulcanS
BR0K3NH41KU
anon64
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

(Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode Empty
PostSubject: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:05 pm

You live in a rural area with a forest not far to the east. It's not exactly the city, but you sometimes enjoy strolling through the forest every now and again. Today is another one of those days, making your way through the woods and enjoying the subtle noises of nature. You look up and through the treetops above, you see that the clouds are dark and a storm is imminent. It would probably be smart to head back home before the rain starts pouring. Then again, you probably have a bit of time to kill before it does, and a bit of rain never hurt anybody, right?

What do you choose?

1) Go back home

2) Go further into the forest)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Gonna vote 2 on this one, after all, whats the worst that could happen
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:43 pm

Jerk RUN let's go with 2
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:50 pm

2) You decided that having a forest stroll with the rain coming down couldn't hurt. You could even make the argument that it would enhance the nature walk. As you delve deeper and deeper into the forest, you find a large house, you'd never known was here before. It seemed very strange and a bit offputting just on its own. As you contemplate why the landowners never told you about this or how long it's been here, you suddenly feel a number of droplets start to soak your clothes.
The rain has started, and it was coming down very hard. It may have been a bad idea to have gone further in this time around. It'd be for the best to go back home, but it was beginning to get dark and you tended to wind around the forest in whatever direction you wished for the sake of not treading the same path twice. It's safe to say that going back to your house could take quite a while, especially if you get lost.
Then you see the obvious solution. You could take shelter in the old house, as it looked abandoned and you could clearly see the door moving in the wind just before the storm really kicked in. This house could very well have been a godsend, but even still, it was quite foreboding and perhaps it would probably be a bad idea to go into what looked like a structurally unsafe residency.

1) Turn Back
2) Go Inside

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm

I'm in for a a jerk run, 2 again for me
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:26 pm

A man of culture, I like it, let's go with 2!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:38 pm

2) You'll probably get lost if you tried to go home now. The rain was coming down harder and harder, the clouds were dark, and the sun was already beginning to go down anyways, so it'd be super dark. You don't expect anything different from the abandoned house in the latter regard, but at least you'd be safe from the weather and you're sure you would't trip too much in there.
Steeling your nerves, you delve into the house, pushing open the door and finding that for a house left to the elements, it was surprisingly well-kept. The main hall had a pretty clean floor and carpet and the stairs didn't seem to have much dust. That's when you saw her.
The pale figure of a young woman emerged from the left wing, coming down the stairs upon your entry. She wore a dark maid uniform clinging to her form, which was not very modest, with round, firm breasts, wide hips and lovely rear. Her outfit itself covered a lot of that up and she seemed somewhat unimpressed as you looked her up and down.
"If you would be so kind, dear guest, to look me in the eyes," she said a bit sternly. "Welcome to the Oakley Manor. I am Vanessa, the head of service. I see you've chosen to escape the harsh weather. That is fine, my mistress is a lady of generosity. If you would remove your shoes and go change into dry clothes, you have the freedom of exploring the mansion."
She seemed nice enough, and forgiving after you checked her out. Though, it felt strange for her to suggest changing. Her tone seemed to suggest they'd already prepped clean clothes for you, yet you'd only arrived a few minutes ago. Plus, there was a huge difference between the upkeep of the interior and the exterior. This was too weird...

1) Leave and Go Home
2) Go Change
3) Flirt with the Maid

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:50 pm

My jerk run sense is tingling towards 3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:53 pm

I was thinking 2 but, why not flirt a little before we go and change, 3 from me
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:01 pm

3) You ignore the odd vibes your getting from this place's very existence and decided to share some risque words with the maid. Though she was upset by your dirty looks earlier, she seems a bit more open to flirting now that your eyes are squarely on hers. "My, quite the silver tongue," she quips. "It's not often we have a guest that actually flirts first." Her lips curl into a smile as she approaches you slowly. As she nears you, you start to notice something odd. You could swear you saw the stairs behind her, but THROUGH her. Your eyes are focused more on her pretty face than that, though, and you reason that maybe your eyes are just playing tricks on you.
You begin to exchange more confident words of compliment, bringing more joy to her. Her eyes seem to light up, she's that happy...No, wait, they're literally glowing. A glance down as she gets closer shows that you weren't seeing things. She's an apparent apparition, making her way closer and closer. "What's wrong? Scared of ghosts? I thought you were more...mature than that," she said, looking down at your pants, more specifically, your groin. "It's been ages since I've had someone so polite as to speak first." This woman was bad news, and the manor likely was too!

1) Leave. NOW!!
2) Rush upstairs
3) Give In

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:04 pm

*Shrugs* What's the worst that could happen, 3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Ghost girls are underrated, 3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:21 pm

3) As you panicked, you caught yourself staring at her body, transparency aside, and found yourself captivated again. At which she held a hand under your chin and raised it to her eyes. "If you like my body that much, why don't you become a part of it?"
Wait, what?
Before you can try to escape, she closes the distance and presses her soft, albeit cold, lips against yours. All of the energy and stamina you had before suddenly flooded out of you and you found yourself unable to escape. Once she had you suitably incapacitated, her clothes disappeared, giving you a good sight of her goods. Her large, pale breasts, her cold, yet inviting pussy, and though it was a bit scary, you wouldn't mind giving that mouth of hers another go. She seemed to read your mind as she floated down to the floor, where your prone body lay. "Ah, I knew this would be your favorite part of me. One kiss is all anyone every needs from me, after all~"
She began to pull your pants down, grabbing your boxers along with it. Immediately, your hard erection sprung free and stood tall in the open air. The beautiful spectral maid reached for it and stroked it lovingly, a pleasurable chill rolling through your nerves as her fingers slid up and down the shaft. However, as she continued stroking, you felt a bit disappointed.
Sensing your expectations, she giggled and continued stroking until a bit of precum emerged from the head. It was then that she pressed those unnaturally soft lips to your hard-on. She began to pepper your length with kisses, every smooch leaving you more and more drained. As you felt the coming climax approach, she smiled and slipped your tip between her lips and finally start to suck on it. Her mouth going all the way down to the base just in time for your to shoot of your spunk in her throat.
The moment you came, you felt yourself slipping by every fraction of a second, until you black out. The maid swallowed your hot seed and sighed contentedly, as a small glowing orb began to dim until it died out. "Hope you had fun, dear guest~"

Bad End 1: Guess I'll Die

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Oh nouuuu we ded.... xD
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:26 pm

(time for a slightly more sensible run?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:28 pm

(Alright, let's try to survive this time xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 pm

Return to Beginning

1) Delve Further
2) Go Home

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Aaalright, let's go home now, 2
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:45 pm

2) You decide that it's not worth it to keep going, and turn to go back, returning to your cozy home outside the forest. As you head home, you find someone along the way heading in the same direction as you. She looked gorgeous, bright blonde hair, short, and styled into a pixie cut, her figure slim and modest. You wonder why she would be heading for your house. As you reach, said home, you find her right at the front door, so you speak up to ask her. "Are you the owner of the house?" she asks you.
After confirmation, she clears her throat and continues. "I am Amy Redwood," she introduces. "I'm a paranormal investigator. I just got permission from your landlord to investigate your house and the surrounding land. Do you mind?" A paranormal investigator? That's odd. You don't recall any odd goings on around here. Should you allow her into your home? She's pretty and all, but she could be lying to you.

1) Welcome her in
2) Turn her away
3) Check her out

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Gonna be polite, plus we know there's ghosts in this world, 1
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:57 pm

The jerk runner blood is telling me 3 but I'll go with 1 this time
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:07 pm

1) You politely welcome her into your home. It's nothing much, a few portraits of family here, a side table there. It becomes apparent to her real fast that you're not exactly wealthy. She pulls out a strange device and starts scanning the rooms, each and every one of them. With no conclusive results, she goes to the one room left in the house, your bedroom. You're starting to feel just a bit apprehensive of having this strange woman barge into your room without asking first. Maybe you should stop her.

1) Let her work
2) Ask her to stop
3) Recommend your bed

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:08 pm

(DUDE it's burning! The jerk mode it's burning me... but I must choose 1)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:08 pm

Gonna aim for a smart run here, 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode   (Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode Empty

Back to top Go down

(Choose Your Own Adventure) Unwelcome Abode
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next