Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 12:54 pm

(kings dominance:24)
Lucan still couldn't help but feel bad for Invidia, taking a serving to reassure her "Trust me... It's not that, I promise... Remember what I said earlier?" He wasn't sure why he wanted to comfort the demon so badly but her beauty definitely had an affect on him. "It's just that, well, for one, I really need to save my partner from your sister"
And with that he drew a king from his deck and sent it hurling towards Avarice, the card impacted (4) and hit hard, draining her energy and restoring Lucan's will

(20)
As the card hit the demoness, her massage faltered, long enough for Kurumu to slip free. "Thanks for the save" she called to Lucan

Lucan:18
Avarice:24
Kurumu:10
Invidia:18
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Invidia went silent as she tried to pull herself together.

(5) Crit Failure
Avarice, meanwhile, took her failure harder than expected and fell to the floor, getting struck by a dresser on the way down.

Lucan: 18
Avarice: 24+Stunned
Kurumu: 10
Invidia: 18

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:01 pm

(49)

Lucan turned back to Invidia. "Hey, I'm not about to let a threat like you go unchecked" he figured this was the best way to both continue his momentum, and possibly help Invidia feel at least somewhat less inferior. Aiming an empowered card, he let fly but the Demoness had seemingly rallied somewhat at his words enough to dodge out of the way!

Autohit

"Now honey" Kurumu purred, approaching Avarice and taking her chin in her hand "I'm gonna need some of that every you took from me back okay?" And with that she gave the demoness a soft, draining kiss

Avarice:22+stunned
Kurumu:12
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:17 pm

(100) Sweet Jesus!
Invidia felt reinvigorated by his words and felt her morale raise again. "Then this threat will hit you with everything she has!" She rushed forwards and gave him a sweet french kiss, filling him up with delight, promiscuous sin, and even a bit of happiness for her raised charisma.

(97) FUCKING SATAN!! XD
She melted in the kiss and even allowed more energy to seep back into Kurumu. "Mmmmm~" (Five Willpower restored to Kurumu)

Lucan: 17+Sin+Stunned
Avarice: 17+Stunned
Kurumu: 17

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Lucan could only think of doing two things, letting Invidia know she was anything but inferior, and letting her do anything she wanted to him. Between breaks in her kiss the Gambler manage to gasp out "You... Are my goddess..."

Autohit

Kurumu smiled at Avarice and wrapped her tightly in her wings "it's just the two of us now darling" she purred before giving her another sweet kiss

Lucan:16+sin
Kurumu:17
Avarice:17+bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:29 pm

(Autohit)
Invidia felt her heart lift up further with his words of praise. "Well then, let's pick things up," she said, releasing the kiss and turning around only to start grinding her naked ass against his hard length.

(32)
Avarice, on the other hand was able to quickly release herself from Kurumu's hold. "You're better than I'd anticipated.

Lucan: 14+Bound
Kurumu: 17
Avarice: 17

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:31 am

(30)
Somehow, Lucan managed to snap neck to reality even just momentarily, he pulled himself free oh Invicta. "Sorry, but first I need to protect my friend from your sister...." He stammered out

(Draining kiss:40)
Kurumu smiled at Avarice' compliment "why thank you honey, you're far sweeter than the title demon would suggest too..." And with that she gave Avarice another energy stealing peck on the lips

Lucan:14
Kurumu:19
Avarice:17
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 7:19 am

Invidia watched Lucan as he walked away and felt another twinge of jealousy inside her, however she elected to stay put.

(95) Crit Fail

Avarice, meanwhile, in her stupor of lovemaking, attempted to pleasure Kurumu with her bust, but on her approach, she tripped and fell.

Lucan: 14
Kurumu: 19
Avarice: 17
Invidia: 18 +Stun

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:45 am

(would the stun not be on avarice?)

(autohit)
Deciding to stay true to his word, Lucan didn't attack Invidia and instead sent an empowered card sailing at Avarice, the card impacting hard with the off balance demon

(Autohit)

Kurumu was feeling somewhat overconfident, and went for a slightly more taunting approach rather then a devastating attack. She approached Avarice smiling sweetly and helped her to her feet
"Are you okay darling?" She asked warmly before gently pecking the demon on her cheek!

Avarice:15
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:48 am

(87) Crit Fail
Invidia simply stood back and watched as they pummeled her sister. To be honest, it was quite the sight.
(85) Crit Fail
Avarice was falling fast to Kurumu's charms and she had a bad chance of getting out of this.

Avarice: 15+Stun
Invidia: 18+Stun

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:58 am

(autohit)
"Well I mean..." Lucan said, somewhat bemused before hurling another card at Avarice.

Kurumu opted once again not to attack, leaning in and whispering in Avarice' ear

"It's okay to want me darling, it's only natural"

Avarice:14
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:04 am

(92) Jesus, so many Crits!!
Invidia moved in and...kissed Avarice, pulling her to the floor. "Elder sister, I think it's time I move away. But first, I'd like to get a goodbye gift." She sat her naked rear onto her sister's face, getting kisses and licks in return.

Avarice: 11+Stun+Sin

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:20 am

(55)
Lucan can only stand there stunned by this sudden turn off events, and admittedly, he found the show somewhat incredibly arousing

(29)
Kurumu too was left far too shocked to act!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:35 am

Invidia simply pressed her wet womanhood harder against her sister's lips, to which the woman had a hard time resisting.
(73)
But in the end, Avarice kept pleasuring her little sister, silently cursing her audacity.

Avarice: 8+Sin

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:44 am

(88-crit)
Lucan draws 3 aces from his deck, realising that Invidia has given them a chance to defeat Avarice that they might not have got otherwise and took aim. He let fly all 3 at in
Avarice' lower body and watched as they impacted hard

Kurumu seeing this, realised Avarice was finished and decided to let Invidia have her moment, instead catching Lucan's eyes and healing him up hypnotically somewhat
(+4)

Avarice:1+sin+stun
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:51 am

(80)
Avarice, in a last ditch attempt to stop her sister, pulled her off and started making out with Invidia. "Damn you, traitorous vixen!"
(72)
Invidia, however, easily took control back and slipped a tongue into Avarice's mouth and started to french her, destroying what will Avarice still had. Once she'd removed her tongue, she said, "I'm done being in your shadow, Avarice."

Lucan: 18
Avarice: 0

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:54 am

As Avarice slumped to the floor defeated, Lucan turned to Kurumu. "Take her to Orianna, she'll be proud of what you've achieved here. Besides, I feel I owe Invidia at least enough to finish what we started" he said, turning to face her and drawing his deck. "Ladies first?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Invidia watched Kurumu leave with Avarice before looking at Lucan. "Why? Wouldn't it be smart to just take your victory and go?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:04 pm

"You don't become a gambler because you know when to take it and go" Lucan chuckles "besides, Kurumu and your sisters clearly had fun, I'm not gonna deprive us of ours, so ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:10 pm

"You'll regret it," she said, not maliciously, but neutrally.
(52)
Invidia called for Gula, who Kurumu seemed to forget about. The demonness pounced on Lucan and held him down tight, allowing Invidia to step forward and penetrate her waiting sex on his hard dick. The moment she wrapped her arms around Lucan's neck, Gula collapsed, having exhausted the last of her energy to help Invidia. "Or maybe this is the best day of your life~" she said as she began to kiss him passionately.
-Ascend to Heaven Alter-

Lucan: 14+Sin

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:13 pm

(38)
Lucan somehow manages to bring himself to attack Invidia rather than submit instantly to his desires, a card collides with her side and knocks her off of him
"I never said I'd make it easy" Lucan Chides her with a smile

Invidia:16
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:17 pm

(63)
Invidia fell to the floor, a bit frustrated, but mostly surprised, that he was able to break away from such intense rapture so quickly. "Fine, it'll just make my victory sweeter!"

Invidia: 16

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:22 pm

(17)

Lucan hurls a King her way, but the now motivated Invidia showed now signs of trouble dodging!

Invidia:16
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:27 pm

(22)
Invidia managed to close the distance between her and Lucan thanks to his failed king toss and pulled him to the floor, placing her waiting taint on his lips. "Now give it some love, gambler~" she demanded.

Lucan: 11+Sin
Invidia: 16

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 12:26 pm

(745)
Lucan couldn't help but indulge her, licking submissively at Invidia's snatch, eager to please

Lucan:10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice   Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan/Kurumu v. Avarice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next