Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:42 pm

Seeing her go flying, Geno barked out a laugh. "Come on! I thought I was gonna be your toy!" Probably a bad idea, considering he was entwined in her strings shortly after, giving her the chance to capture his mouth once again.

As pleasant as it felt, something also felt..wrong. Whatever she was planning, Geno needed to get out of here. With a grunt, he struggled against the trap...

(43.)

But couldn't muster up the strength to break free.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:46 pm

She continued to make out with Geno, easily keeping her strings holding him down tightly. "I meant what I said. You will become my toy~"

Geno: 10+Bind
Marie: 19 (No Kneesocks)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 pm

"Ngh..Never...!" Once more, he tried to break free of her bonds.

(67)

And once more, his strength failed him, his will slowly being sapped by her kiss.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:53 pm

She giggled and resumed their makeout session, fantasizing about what she would do with him when she's done.

Geno: 8+Bind

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:55 pm

(Goddamn. The dice really want Geno to give in! 59.)

His struggles were slowly weakening, his lips parting, as if to allow her passage. The more he kissed her, the more he just wanted to give in...Gasps and groans were escaping her as his will was siphoned from him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:59 pm

She knew he was practically doomed to lose this struggle and stopped the kiss and released his binds, with a sinister, lustful look in her eye. "Well, toy? Want to entertain me more?" she asked.

Geno: 8

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:01 pm

Glaring up at her, Geno shakily held his arm up, energy gathering for another Geno Beam...

(31)

But the beam missed it's mark completely. "D-Damnit....!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:02 pm

Marie laughed at his poor attempt to fight back, taking great humor in seeing him fail every time. "Come on, can't you even touch one frail doll?" she teased.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:04 pm

"...Oh trust me...Like I told you...Even..."

He held up his arms, once more. A disc of energy forming again.

"Even if I end up losing..I won't go down...without a fight...! GENO WHIRL!!!!"

(14. That a regular hit or a Crit?)

This time, the disc shot forward, seeking it's target out with deadly efficiency, and hitting it's mark!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:08 pm

He'd finally managed to hit her, sending her back a ways and getting a bit of a dangerous edge to her never-fading sadistic smile. "Finally, I was starting to get bored~"
And then the floorboards broke!

Geno: 8
Marie: 16+Stunned

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:12 pm

"Tch...Don't worry! I'm not even close to done! I''ll hit you with my best attack!"

Jumping into the air, Geno's body seemed to...morph. Shifting, changing, becoming something much more dangerous.... In this case, a cannon. The barrel began to glow before an orange orb shot out. Said orb changed into a miniature sun...with a face.

A face filled with determination as it began to rapidly expand!

"TAKE THIS! GENO FLASH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:22 pm

-???? ????- (32)
The ensuing explosion that washed over her unleashed a shriek of agony from Marie, the girl sprawled out on the floor, curled up in pain. "It hurts... It hurts so much..." she cried. She looked up at Geno, her eyes clear, her expression scared and pained, and her entire previous demeanor had disappeared. "Please help-!" Her strings recovered from the explosion and wrapped tighter around her arms legs, and even her neck, flashing brightly for a moment before finally dying down. When next she looked at Geno, her previous disposition had returned.
(56)
"Not bad, my dear toy~" she cooed, getting back on her feet, sending a few more strings out at Geno and catching him with them. Suddenly, he was filled with the desire to approach her, something she welcomed as she held her dress out to him. "Care to finish what you started?" He soon rushed to remove her dress, eventually dropping her dress to the floor, leaving the beautiful domineering doll naked for Geno to soak in. "Are you finally ready to be my toy?"

Geno: 4
Marie: 8 (???? ???? - 2) (Naked)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 pm

"...." The fact that she was in pain and crying for help, not to mention the strings, caused Geno to think that maybe, just maybe, there was indeed a stronger force at work. Though that sensation filled him once more, causing him to remove her dress.

Hopping back, Geno held up his arm. "I'm not sure what's going on....But I'll save you!" With that, his entire body began to glow, before coalescing in his hand. "TAKE THIS! STAR GUN!"

(82...Is this what they call a comeback???)

Several bolts of star shaped energy fired from his hand, zig-zagging before bombarding the doll once more, hopefully hitting the strings as well.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:35 pm

-Free Reign- (2) Crit
While his Star Gun had not completely stopped Marie, it dealt enough damage to jostle the poor doll's true self free from the control of the strings. "Help me, don't let them take me again!" she screamed. The strings had been knocked down to the floor, even the controls were struck by Geno's attack, leaving her free to speak a bit longer. "I don't want to be here anymore!"

Marie: 2 (Free Reign - 4) (Naked)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:40 pm

That fear...His journeys had taken him all throughout the Mushroom Kingdom. And fear was something he was...quite familiar with. Be it something the citizens felt, or the result of an enemy's attack, Fear was something he knew quite well. And this was genuine.

(2.)

Walking forward, he lifted his arm once more, bending it. The elbow opened up, a barrel jutting out from it. And he took aim at the controls, a cannonball shooting out at them.

(I'm kinda just assuming the controls are their own separate target, tbh. xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:47 pm

She visibly flinched as he revealed his cannon, but was surprised when he shot at the marionette controls, causing significant damage to it, but not all around destroying it. "S-So you-?" The controls rushed into the air and took her with them, tightening coiling the strings it still had around her and seeping them into her body, the controls themselves gaining such a limited reach that it was now pressed up against her back. With only three strings left over, it had to compensate heavily for the lack of power it now had.
(Marie O'Nette's attacks now have permanent disadvantage)
(86, 45) You got fucking lucky!
Though the cursed controls were dragging her poor heart through the dirt, she was able to put up a good fight and struggle against it now that her mind was allowed a good amount of time to regain control. "No! I won't let go! NOT AGAIN!"

Marie: 2

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:53 pm

This thing was persistent. But he seemed to have it on the ropes. He could feel himself getting cocky. Might as well relish in this.

"Well, well, well! I'm surprised you haven't given up yet. Your strings are cut! Your puppet's gonna be free! And you, and this entire manor, are going to be history!"

(...I feel like fate's slowly coming to my side. I decided I'd do Finger Shot for this, rolled before writing...And got an 18.)

Pointing his fingers at the doll and the controls, he gave a sympathetic smile. "I hope this works. If not..I'm sorry!" He unleashed everything he had, a flurry of pellets being launched out.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 12:01 am

The controls were struck hard enough to force them away from Marie again, the doll rushing to try and attack it too.
(25)
However, the further damaged controls flew away from her and tightened its strings again, regaining control during her moment of surprise.
(20)
Her sadistic grin returned to her face as she looked back to Geno. "Nice try, toy. You almost had me, but I'm not losing this one! And why would you want me to when I could do so many things for you..." She began to dance around, twirling and pushing out her rear, running her hands along her naked body, and even pulling Geno in for a more intimate dance. "What do you say~?"

Geno: 0
Marie: 2
-Geno Loses-
(The Controls started at Fifteen HP and you got so damn close to succeeding, dude!)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 12:03 am

A look of despair made it's way to his face. He had thought he could win...But in the end, he failed. Before he could lash out in anger, she began to perform a rather..hypnotic dance. Geno's eyes widened slightly, words dying in his throat.

(Close, but no cigar. I can't believe that luck at the end, though! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 12:11 am

She soon threw him to the floor and mounted him. "I knew you'd say yes~" she purred, ripping his pants off and piercing her womanhood on his erection, riding him fast and hard, ever thrust pumping more and more of his magic and energy into her, restoring the controls and strings lost in the battle and pulling Marie fully under its control once again. "You did better than I thought, toy~! It'll be fun having you around to play with from now on...And don't worry, no one will every save you, so you can enjoy playtime for the rest of your life~" After consuming enough of his magic and energy, she'd managed to finally break his mind and convince him that being saved would be bad for him. As he finally ejaculated inside her, he fully became this doll's toy.
Marie dismounted him and stood up on her feet, her marionette controls flashing brightly and creating a double, strings flying out and taking control of Geno's body. "Are we happy, toy?" she asked Geno as she pressed her soft foot against his still-hard length.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 12:11 am

I know, right? I was surprised by your comeback! XD)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 9:07 am

(I guess I know who the Higher Purpose is. It's RNG-esus. xD)

Geno felt himself being drained, his body going limp due to the sheer pleasure. He was hers...Why did he resist? "I...think I'm..in love..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 10:43 am

"Is that so? Well good for you, my sweet little plaything~" she said, stroking his cock with her foot up and down. "Because I'll be enjoying your body forever!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 10:58 am

"That sounds...wonderful." And with that, Geno was lost, his body no more than a toy for her. And what of the Star Spirit within? Did it escape? We may never know..
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 11:06 am

"Glad you agree~" She continued stroking his cock with her wonderful foot until he erupted, spunk flying up and landing on her leg. "Because we're gonna be going at this for a long time!" She continued to feed off his magic as she pleasured and fucked him, filling her up with power and strength. Once she'd taken every ounce of his power, no one would be able to stand up to her.

PostSubject: Re: Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)   Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geno v. Marie O'Nette (On Strings)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next