Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike Vs. Mantis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:46 pm

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spike's Moves
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stun Club: One of Spike's most trusted gadgets, this is his go-to weapon for smacking down baddies. This is his normal attack.

Monkey Net:Another one of Spike's most trusted gadgets, Spike uses this in a bit of a different way than in the past. If he manages to capture an enemy with this, he will slam them into the ground as hard as he can in the next turn unless they can break free.

Sky Flier: A gadget originally used to help the user get to high-up places, Spike's adopted a new use for this gadget, specifically for combat. At first, Spike will spin the weapon as quickly as possible, starting it up and getting some air. If he isn't interrupted or stopped, he'll finish it with a devastating ground pound, right atop his enemy's head/butt/liver/other unforunate body part.

Dash Hoop:Using this Hula Hoop from hell, Spike charges forward, slamming all of his weight(As well as whatever the Dash Hoop can constitute as) into the opponent.

Magic Punch: One of Spike's stronger attacks, this extendable boxing glove launches forward with enough strength to break metal boxes! Though it is woefully inaccurate, and has a tendency to get stuck occasionally.

Slingshot: Do we really need to say anymore? It's a slingshot. Spike DOES have explosive and homing bullets. But for the most part, he tends to only use the normal slingshot ammo.

Stun Club Overclock: With a bit of tinkering, Spike has managed to give the Stun Club a chance to boost it's power exponentially, changing it's appearance to one akin to a giant blue energy sword. This is Spike's most powerful attack, but it comes at two costs. The first is that he can only use it once every few days(Or once every RP, I suppose). The second is that, whether he hits or misses, the Overclock is only good for one attack, and then the Stun Club is rendered unusable for 5 turns while it recharges.

Roller Blades: A simple gadget, but effective. After a battle with a certain Midara who found his Dash Hoop...humorous(Big talk coming from someone who fights with a teddy bear.), Spike opted for these powerful roller blades, allowing him to dash forward and throw his weight into the enemy like an oncoming train. He will also occasionally throw out kicks and...breakdance moves for some reason.

Plasma Cannon: Another new gadget, this weapon shoots out blasts of plasma. For when fighting the forces of evil is really serious business. Also has a Net Gun function, which fires out a little net to try and bind the enemy.

Mantis' Moves

/Passive/ Clairvoyance: "Ha! There's no point, I already told you! I can read your every thought!"
The opponent's first attack will always miss. Also, once per battle, when an attack that would otherwise bring Mantis' Stamina to 0 rolls even, it will fail anyway.

/Passive/ Unforeseen: "No! T-This isn't possible!"
If Mantis falls under 5 Stamina, all attacks will require 2 rolls to hit.

Psycho Mantis: "So, you like Forumotion~?"
Mantis delves deep into her opponent's psyche, mocking them with some obscure, yet strangely familiar information. As if they've heard of what she's talking about before, yet just can't grasp it entirely. Deals 2 damage, and inflicts paralysis.

Subconscious Connection: "Your mind is so.. weak~! Weak! Weak! You don't really think you can beat me, do you~?!"
Mantis establishes a mental link between her and the target, invading their thoughts, replacing them with lewd ideas of submitting themselves up to her. Deals 2 damage per turn until they spend a turn to remove the effect.

Cold Embrace: "Сдаваться.. I know more than anyone how much you like this~.. Why not just let your primal urges take over? Wouldn't that be so much easier~?"
Mantis wraps metallic arms around her opponents in an iron hold, before gently kissing them. Inflicts Bind, and does 2 damage per turn.

Disappear: "Do you still doubt my power?!"
Mantis disappears before the very eyes of the enemy, avoiding any damage from their next attack.

Mind-Read: "..Oh my~.. How filthy. Don't worry. We can flush out those urges..~"
Mantis searches the opponent's mind, learning all their dirty little secrets. Does 1 damage, and inflicts charm.

Analyse: "Aha! I can read you like an open book!"
Mantis searches into the opponent's mind, looking through their pasts to get a better understanding of their fighting style, making their next 2 attacks require 2 rolls to hit.

Overwhelm: "Как я и сказал! You can't beat me. You're nothing but another fragile mind for me to toy with!"
An information overload sending the opponent into a confused state, their deepest desires coming to light, lusting after Mantis, which she gladly obliges. Deals 5 damage.

Phantom Limbs: "I can feel your mind aching.. I've always liked the feeling as they slip. The intimacy.. For a split moment, they really think they love you."
Mantis caresses the opponent with her multitude of arms, both metallic and her own. This move is split into two parts, one turn spent in preparation, and the next in execution. Deals 8 damage, but can be interrupted during preparation.

Kinetic Blast:
Mantis blows a kiss to the opponent, which, upon contact, throws them backwards from the sheer force. Deals 3 damage.

/Finisher/ Break: "Aha! No future! No past! You live in the moment now! That's your only purpose!"
Mantis attempts to completely replace the opponent's memory, completely dedicating them to her. She leaves them drained and unconscious after a long, hard time with her.
They eventually come to, recovering themselves and their memories.

Another day, another small army of Monkeys to capture. This was the kind of day you could spend at the park, or even the beach. Relaxing, taking in the sun, even. Not for Spike. Spike had the helmet bearing Monkeys to attend to, running through a dense wooded area, the light barely making it through the small breaks in the greenery, stuffing Apes into a net. For some, this would be considered strange, even possibly worrying behaviour. To Spike, this was an average Wednesday afternoon of saving humanity.

Presumably, he was the only one out here. It would be a dangerous environment to just wander through, anyway. Too easy to lose your way without any real defined paths, or even-

"No! This isn't Shadow Moses!"
As if on cue with his train of thought, someone was had clearly gotten lost.
A voice cried out in a fit of rage, not too far from him, in a small clearing.
The distressed voice yelled out again, this time closer.
"How did this happen?! This is.. This.. Liquid is going to kill me for this!"

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Now, when Spike heard that shout...He felt himself stopping. He had managed to catch a number of the monkeys....Taking a detour to the open clearing, he drew his Stun Club. Might as well try and help...But he couldn't be too careful. For all he knew, it was a trap.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Do you need assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:31 pm

Walking into the clearing, he could clearly see a female figure standing there, in what could only be described as a combat uniform. A tight-fitting, black and Gray outfit. Standing out more prominently was the mechanical extension, thick metallic arms protruding from her back, looking like they should be easily be dragging the petite woman to the ground.
His words fell upon deaf ears. A few silent moment passed of exchanging stares, before she simply disappeared into thin air, as if she hadn't been there at all. Ghost-like.

"..'Spike'? You're not with FOXHOUND, clearly.."
The voice returned, from frustration to a calmer, pondering tone, and this time directly behind him.

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:35 pm

"..." She certainly looked strange, he'd say that much. Though given everything he had stumbled upon, it..really wasn't that bad, all things considering. But before he could even say anything, she had disappeared.

Letting out a sigh, he was shocked, spinning around at the source of the voice. "Who the?! What the heck is FOXHOUND...And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:52 pm

"You ask too many questions, Spike.. Too many questions!"
She snapped at him, her mechanical arms seemingly patting him down as she eyed him up, examining him thoroughly.
"You're not in a position to be doing that. Not even close."

"But I'll humour you! I am Mantis. The most powerful Practitioner of psychokinesis, and telepathy, In the world!"
She practically manically yelled, getting louder as she goes. Clearly excited to be able to tout her own ability, before quickly drawing back from her enthusiasm.
"..FOXHOUND doesn't concern you."

"Shadow Moses. Everything you know. Relative location from here, preferably. Tell me before I start digging."

Her metallic arms continued to probe, now exploring his pockets, resulting in some.. Uncomfortable nudging.

Last edited by Frogg on Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Mantis? Psychokinesis and telepathy? A part of him wanted to say it was hogwash. But could it truly be so? After all, Specter had psychic abilities as well. It wouldn't be impossible for this person to have that kind of power.

The mention of a Shadow Moses caused Spike to raise an eyebrow, before he noticed her metallic arms and the- Hey!

Spike pulled out his Stun Club, the blade springing to life with a flash before he swung it at one of the arms. "Look..That's impressive, but I don't know what Shadow Moses is. And you already started digging in my pockets! It's called personal space!"
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:25 pm

"Personal.. What?"

"Oh, you don't? I suppose we'll have to do this the hard way. Aha, Отлично..~
Now.. Allow me to demonstrate my power!"
Her voice begins to pick up volume, seemingly getting more and more excited.

"Do you know what Psychokinesis is, Spike? Would you like an example~?!"
At the thought, Mantis began laughing almost manically.
"I'll move your controller.. With the sheer force of my will!"

Narrowing her eyes, Mantis began tensing up, extending her arm(s) forward, not at Spike, but at.. Nothing?
Biting her lip, she really seemed to be doing.. Something. Something that required at least require a fair amount of effort..?
Suddenly, she stopped, her eyes going wide.

"..What? No rumble..!? Oh! Oh, I see now. That's a keyboard. Never mind, then.."
She said to no-one in particular.

"..That was just a warm-up. Ha, you don't get it! but they'll know!"
She implored, pointing at a nothing.
"Erm.. A-Anyway.."
Kicking the ground, Mantis kept to herself for a moment, clearly dissatisfied with the demonstration.

Last edited by Frogg on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:27 pm

"......." He just..looked up at her. An eyebrow slowly raising. Okay, the woman he was currently talking to was just loco...Good to know.

"Yeah..Congratulations...Well, if that's all, I'm just going to go now.." Turning, Spike began to walk away. Her craziness could be contagious for all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:47 pm

As Spike started to walk away, Mantis sprung herself back up, now floating in the air, shaking her head.
"You doubt my power?!"

"You don't understand, Spike. But you will."

Psycho Mantis: 58

"So, tell me, Spike, Who's 'AzureTyrant', anyway?"

Spike involuntarily froze in his tracks. It felt like someone had just threw a brick at the back of his head.
He had heard that name before. But he hadn't. He couldn't of. It was like a empty spot in his head was trying to fill itself in, but it just.. Couldn't.

"Ha! Do you feel it now?! Do you feel my power?!"

Spike's Willpower: 28
Spike is paralysed!

"No tricks! No secrets! This is power! True power!"

Analyse: 93

"What more evidence do you need?!"
She manically cackled at Spike, her mechanical arms flailing wildly as she did, as if in unison with her.

Spike is no longer paralysed!

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:50 pm

".....!"

That name.
That name that sounded like some no-life idiot.

It sounded familiar, and yet...As the woman gloated, he shook off the fear holding him, before he turned around. With a grunt, he drew his Stun Club, and charged at her. "Would you stop with the blabbering?!"
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Stun Club: Auto-Fail due to Clairvoyance

Waiting until the last moment, Mantis gracefully swung herself out of Spike's way.
"Don't you see?! It's useless~! I can read your every thought!"
Chuckling to herself for a few moments, she went on.
"Now, I'll read your mind.. No.. perhaps I should say your past."

Analyse: 55

"You are a very.. Monk-.. Monkeys..? Why are there.. Monkeys!? Nets? Monkeys.. In nets?!"
Knocking her head with her fist, she looked at Spike with genuine confusion, a rare emotion for her.
"..What is this? Some kind of advanced Telepathy blocking.. technique?"

Last edited by Frogg on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Spike froze up. She was going to read his mind?! He closed his eyes, worried about what she'd find....before opening one at her words. A snicker escaped him, before becoming full blown laughter.

"When I have to fight Monkeys all the time, it seeps into my mind!" He charged once more with his Stun Club.
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Stun club: 42

(Sorry for being so slow. Don't realise how long I leave between posts  Shocked )

"You fight.. monkeys?"
These were the last words that escaped Mantis' mouth before being zapped by Spike's club, sending her recoiling backwards through the air.
"Enough! I won't tolerate this insolence!"
Gently touching her temple, she shut her eyes and concentrated.

Overwhelm: 74

Spike's head began to fog, The world felt like it was turning around him, sickeningly. Until, suddenly, everything was simply.. Clear. The world was simple. Everything made sense.
"There. Doesn't that feel better~? All you need are those.. Base instincts. Now.. Give into them~.."
Dropping his guard, he thoughtlessly walked toward Mantis, like a moth to a flame, standing before her.
"Just like that~! You give in without hesitation. You and all the other cattle~!"
Without warning, her metallic arms lurched forwards in all different directions, some simply brushing against him, rubbing his shoulders, others going straight at his crotch, gripping and skimming it through his pants.
"Now, Spike, stand up straight, and kiss me~.."
Closing the gap, Mantis brought her cold lips against his, holding the kiss for a brief few moments, the strange feeling invading Spike's senses, before she broke away, pulling back.
"Isn't that so much easier, Spike?"

Spike's Willpower: 23

Last edited by Frogg on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 7:21 pm

He managed to whack the metallic mental master...Or so she called herself. Before he could celebrate, his mind felt..submerged for a moment. Shaking his head slightly, he stood up straight at her command, before walking towards her. He felt...at ease before her, the feeling simply intensifying as she metal arms explored his body.

At the kiss, he simply stumbled back, nodding slightly. "I..it...It was...." Dangit..He needed to do something. Pulling out a gadget, it revealed itself as a boxing glove. With a grunt, he shot it forwards towards her.

(Magic Punch. Needs two successes to hit.)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Magic Punch: 27

Speeding through the air, the glove came to a sudden halt in the air with an audible click on machinery, mere inches away from Mantis.
"Mechanics are such a pain, aren't they? Just our special little way of separating themselves from the animals we are."
Observing her own mechanics, she cracked her steel knuckles.
"Speaking of animals.. Let's read your mind, Spike."

Analyse: 36

"Ah.. I can see now."

"..You are a very methodical man. The type that always kicks his tires before he leaves."
"You aren't the most adept fighter, I see. Victory is not an often occurrence. But.. Fighting people isn't exactly your line of work, is it?"
"You.. Capture Monkeys. To.. Save humanity. I don't want to think about that."

"I can read you like an open book!"
Cackling to herself, she stared at Spike, giving him a demeaning smile.
"I'm afraid there's nothing you can do, Spike~.. You can't beat me. Give up!"

Last edited by Frogg on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 7:56 pm

"...It keeps acting up like this..." Grunting, he went to put the Magic Punch away. He'd have to talk to the Professor when this was all over.

However, her words caused him to freeze up. He looked up at her, eyes widening. "....Huh. I guess you can read minds...But..I'm not giving up!" He pulled out his net, jumping towards her in an attempt to catch her. "Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Monkey net: 15

Watching in confusion and shock, Mantis quickly reminded herself that she should probably avoid being caught in a net. Throwing herself to the side, she narrowly avoided capture.

"This is only becoming more and more.. intriguing. I can't stay long, unfortunately."

Phantom Limbs: 56

"Now, hold still!"
Drawing back, Mantis' mechanical limbs began to violently spin and crank, as if mechanism were falling into place, quickly becoming louder and faster as Mantis continued to pull back, preparing to strike.

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:51 pm

Those limbs were giving him a bad vibe. Hopping back, Spike pulled out a slingshot, loading a pellet into it. "Yeah...no!"

No explosive or homing pellets...He'd have to make due with normal. He took aim, hoping to hit an important part of her mechanical limbs. With a silent prayer...he fired.
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 7:44 pm

Slingshot: 36

"A slingshot? What a joke! Are you even taking this seriously?!"
Letting lose the pellet, it skimmed past the gyrating extensions, slipping into a seemingly insignificant opening.
The spinning limbs slowly ground to a halt, much to Mantis' confusion.
"What?"
A loud pop erupted, followed almost immediately by a violent spark from one of the joints of the machine, the corresponding arm falling limp, hanging towards the ground.
"No! How did you..?! I..! ..Eli is going to kill me for this, too! I'm already late! And now?!"

Phantom Limbs: Interrupted!

Smacking herself in the head, Mantis ignored Spike for a moment, trying to think of a way to explain all this to her Boss.

Mantis' Stamina: 28

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 7:55 pm

Spike rose an eyebrow at the events. He..somehow managed to mess with her equipment? That was good to hear!

Rearing back, he charged forward, swinging his Stun Club at her. "Take this!" He had an opening. He just had to make sure he didn't squander it!
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:23 pm

Stun Club: 51

Recovering herself, Mantis stepped backwards out of the way of Spike's swing, seeming broken from her train of thought; The club barely missed Mantis, and sent spike stumbling into her. Wrapping herself around him, she pulled him against her already tight outfit.

"Он летит к «пламени», как моль.. Come closer.."

Cold Embrace: 61

As she leaned toward Spike, he quickly pushed her away, breaking loose of her embrace.

"What's the matter, Spike? We both know you want me~.."
She said, emphasizing her body with her many arms, all of them gently tracing around her curves as she gave Spike a welcoming grin.
The effect was somewhat taken away from by the one arm that remained limp, destroyed by a mere slingshot.

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Another miss. Spike wanted to curse, though it stopped as he was held against her. He could feel his brain getting fuzzy....It would be so easy to just...give-

NOPE! Shaking his head, he pushed her away,taking a couple steps back at her words. "I don't know what you mean...." Taking a deep breath, Spike held his Stun Club tightly, eyeing her. Waiting for a chance to strike....

(Turn Pass.)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:58 pm

"Oh, you don't, Spike~?"

Subconscious Connection: 42
With these words, Spike felt a surge in his head, his mind suddenly becoming crowded, confused, yet with one focal. Her. Them. Images, ideas, of her and him passionately intertwined. Some of them sharing deep, passionate kisses; While others were of nude, steamy partakings between the two. Each thought that emerged into his mind only escalated further and further into his more primal urges and wants.

"Take me. Hold me. Let me absolve you~.."
Beckoning him with a multitude of fingers, both metallic and her own, Mantis simply stared him down, lust in her eyes.
"Let me show you what a real kiss is.."

Spike is inflicted with Subconscious connection!

AzureTyrant

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 9:00 pm

Spike's face flushed red, a vacant look in his eyes as the thoughts bombarded him. Slowly, he began to walk towards her, a part of him trying desperately to break free of this control she had...And yet, he wanted so badly to make those thoughts a reality.

"Please...do..."
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:23 pm

"С удовольствием.."

Cold Embrace: Autohit

Letting out a pleased giggle, her mechanical arms surrounded him, gently leading him by the waist against her and holding him in a looser, yet still snug press against Mantis, who threw Spike's arms around her neck.
"Spike, you filthy little thing~.. Following your natural instinct. It's much easier than trying to think, isn't it~?"
With that, she was on him.
Pressing her lips against his, the unusual feeling invaded Spike once more. This was so nice, just the two of them, together in this embrace. If only it could last forever, the intense feeling of her pressed against him, locked in a passionate kiss.. There was something about her. Love, this had to be what it was.
Yet, even in all this bliss, a part of him still felt like this was hollow. Mindless..

Spike's Willpower: 19
2 damage from Subconscious connection
Spike is bound!

Last edited by Frogg on Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spike Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike Vs. Mantis   Spike Vs. Mantis Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike Vs. Mantis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next