Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana Vs. Mantis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Ixana
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global Passive:
• Three as one: Sharing one body, Ix or Dixi can change places to fight, Xana can only take control temporarily (Ix as healer or support, Dixi as the main fighter and Xana as a caster). (1 turns cooldown)

Name: Ix Bright (The soul of Lina Seafield)

Appearance and personality: Ix is a kind-hearted girl, maybe too kind for her own good to the point of being naïve that is because she has the gentle soul from their original being Lina Seafield, she doesn't like to fight, that's why her main role is to support her friends and her sisters in combat, about her appearance Ix has long blonde hair and green eyes, her clothing is a light blue shirt with some leather belts for protection, some brown pants and brown boots with iron protectors on the knees.

Weapon: Arondight(Ix)

Moves

• Healing radiance: Ix cast a healing light that recover willpower for those targets she can reach (roll for each party member, if there is any). Heals 2 points of willpower on success and 3 on critical success, 2 turns cooldown.

• Healing Radiant Sword: Ix points a warm healing light from her sword healing an ally 2 of willpower, no matter if failure or success, if critical sucess it heals 4 of willpower (can target herself). 3 Turns cooldown.

• Divine Shield: Ix creates a protective shield on her target that shields him/her, on success the shield protects for 1 attack, on critical success the shield protects from 2 attacks. 5 Turns cooldown, the shield cannot be apply to the same target twice in a row or in 10 turns.

• Inspiring rune: Ix casts a magic rune into an ally making his/her attacks deal +2 of damage for 3 turns, 2 turns cooldown.

• Great Inspiring Rune: Ix cast a more powerfull version of her offensive rune, this new version affects all the party members +2 of damage for 3 turns, 5 turns cooldown.

• Guardian rune: Ix casts a defensive rune into an ally so he/she receives -1 damage for 3 turns, 2 turns cooldown.

• Great Guardian rune: Ix cast a more powerfull version of her defensive rune, this new version affects all the party members -1 damage for 3 turns, 5 turns cooldown.

• Critical Eye Rune: Her newest rune, with this one Ix can ensure that one ally will deal a critical hit next turn, 6 turns cooldown.

• Light Cleansing: Ix channels her light powers to cure any negative effect from herself and her allies. 3 turns cooldown.

• Eternal Shine: Ix cast a powerful healing spell to protect her allies, heals 3 of willpower to each member of the party, reduces the damage the party receives by 2 for 2 turns. Can be use only once per fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dixi Bright (The body of Lina Seafield)

Appearance and personality: Dixi's hair is jet black gathered in a pony tail, her eyes have a amber color her physical appearance is the livid image of their original being Lina Seafield, unlike Ix, Xana is the main combat oriented of the three, she's a talented martial artists, and never gives up, even if she's defeated or left in a near death state, she will come back stronger than before, her clothes are a black, shoulderless armor with red tones, she also weards a red bandana around her neck, and black pants.

Weapon: Ifrit gauntlets

Moves:

• Blood Cain: Dixi focuses her energy gaining power at the cost of her stamina. +1 of stamina damage, she can toggle it on and off taking 1 point of willpower damage every turn blood cain is active. 2 turns cooldown. Improved, thanks to her training with Xana, Dixi is now capable of using Blood Cain for 3 turns without the demerit, after those 3 turns the normal demerit to her willpower/stamina applies. It has a chance to trigger Mastered Blood Cain.

• Mastered Blood Cain: Dixi manages to temporarily master the powers of her gauntlets empowering her Blood Cain even more, with a more fire like aura and a bright red hair, she gains +3 stamina damage for as long as the state remains active until the max of 3 turns, this state can't be activated until 5 turns since the last activation passes. In order to reach this state, Dixi must activate her Blood Cain, and then she has a chance of 10% each turn, to reach it (Roll of 90 or higher)

• Dark Flash: Dixi elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 4 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown. Improved -> Burning Spirit, if Blood Cain is active or Xana is lending her power, instead of an elbow Dixi punches her opponent with a fist filled with energy and then teleports above the opponent blasting them with a massive energy blast. 6 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

• Bloody Counter: Dixi takes a defense position waiting for her opponent to attack, once she does, Dixi dodges the attack and unleashes a barrage of kicks finishing with a red energy blast, only works with physical attacks, deals 3 points of stamina damage. 3 turns cooldown. Improved -> Draining Counter, if Blood Cain is active or Xana is lending her power the damage inflicted to the opponent is added to Dixi's current stamina/willpower. 3 turns cooldown.

• Vortex Crusher: Dixi spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away. 4 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown, chance to stun the opponent. Improved -> Spirit Legacy, if Blood Cain is active or Xana is lending her power, right after she send her opponent flying Dixi gathers dark energy around them and detonates it creating a big explosion. 6 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown, stuns her opponent.

• Final Revenger: Dixi grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Dixi flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 5 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown, chance to leave the opponent on the floor. Improved -> Absolute Avenger, if Blood Cain is active or Xana is lending her power, she continues the attack after the double axe with a punch filled with energy. 6 points of stamina damage, 4 turns cooldown, chance to stun the opponent.

• Riot Javelin: Dix puts her hand forward and charges a red energy sphere. Then, she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. 8 points of stamina damage and 7 turns cooldown, can be used when Dixi is bound or grabbing an opponent for a sure hit at the cost of 8 points of self-damage. Improved -> Tyrant Lancer, if Blood Cain is active or Xana is lending her power and Riot Javelin misses, Dixi rushes towards the ball and punches it transforming the ball into a blast of energy. Same damage and CD as Riot Javelin, just a reroll.

• Roar, Chaotic Rage: Ixana unleashes the powerfull rage sealed on her Chaos Gauntlets, powerful flames surrounds her opponent as black spears tears fall over them creating a jail trapping them until 2 turns passes or Dixi is knocked out, this powerful technique can only be used once per fight and only when Ixana's health is 10 or lower also Blood Cain must be active, always hits for 10 of damage, on critical success deals 12 of damage. No longer available

• Arondight Overload: This attack will change depending of which two members join to perform it: Ix/Dixi version, allowing Ix to take control of their sword arm, she will grab her sword and then Dixi will add some of her power to the blade mixing light and darkness and releasing a powerful energy wave in front of her that will deal damage to her enemies and heal her allies (7 points of stamina damage to enemies, recovers 4 points of willpower/stamina to allies / This version auto-activates Blood Cain); Xana/Dixi version, same the other but releasing a much more powerful wave at the cost of the healing (10 points of stamina damage). This attack can be used only ONCE per battle and having Blood Cain activated plus the Xana/Dixi version will also need Power Transfer activated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Xana Bright (The mind of Lina Seafield)

Appearance and personality: Xana is the one who keeps the memories of their time as Lina, she's also the one who has the major part of midara that they had when the three were one, she has a powerful magic power, making her a really powerful spellcaster, if it wasn't for her carefree and teasing personality she could be invincible, besides this she can also change her appearance to mimic anyone she wishes and their movements, this is what makes her such a powerful ally for Dixi in the middle of a fight, lately she has accepted her real look thanks to Anika's encouragement, her hair a mix of black and yellow, her eyes one green and one amber. For her clothing, she usually wears a white shirt and black leather pants, she's not the kind to wear armor because as she says "Ruins her style"

Weapon: Magic Runes and Longinus

Moves:

• Shared Power (Passive): Xana shares some of the skills of both Dixi and Ix, she has her own cooldowns apart from the other two.

• Mimic Skills: Xana can mimic skills from her opponent under the condition of seeing it before, either if they hit or miss her. 1 turn cooldown.

For her specific moveset, look here

- Special moves-

• Xana takes control: Xana takes control and joins the fight temporarily being able to use her runes and some of Ix and Dixi's moves. Lasts 3 turns, 4 turns cooldown.

• Power Transfer: Xana transfer part of her powers to either Dixi or Ix, temporarily increasing her damage by 2 3 and the damage received by 1. Last 3 turns or until Ixana receives 5 points of damage, after strengthen their bond, Dixi does't have the limit of 5 points of damage and receives slightly more power from Dixi increasing the damage even more. 6 turns cooldown and Xana takes control enters on cooldown.

• Summon Lasciel: Ixana can summon the angel Lasciel to recover 5 points of willpower, can only be used once per fight.

• Summon Yumi: Ixana calls Yumi who throws a chain to her opponent dealing 2 of damage and binding them.

• Summon Ferro: Ixana calls Ferro who casts Stone Skin on her making her receive halve damage and deal double damage for 3 turns while fighting unarmed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mantis

/Passive/ Clairvoyance: "Ha! There's no point, I already told you! I can read your every thought!"
The opponent's first attack will always miss. Also, once per battle, when an attack that would otherwise bring Mantis' Stamina to 0 rolls even, it will fail anyway.

/Passive/ Unforeseen: "No! T-This isn't possible!"
If Mantis falls under 5 Stamina, all attacks will require 2 rolls to hit.

Abilities:

Psycho Mantis: "So, you like Forumotion~?"
Mantis delves deep into her opponent's psyche, mocking them with some obscure, yet strangely familiar information. As if they've heard of what she's talking about before, yet just can't grasp it entirely. Deals 2 damage, and inflicts paralysis.

Subconscious Connection: "Your mind is so.. weak~! Weak! Weak! You don't really think you can beat me, do you~?!"
Mantis establishes a mental link between her and the target, invading their thoughts, replacing them with lewd ideas of submitting themselves up to her. Deals 2 damage per turn until they spend a turn to remove the effect.

Cold Embrace: "Сдаваться.. I know more than anyone how much you like this~.. Why not just let your primal urges take over? Wouldn't that be so much easier~?"
Mantis wraps metallic arms around her opponents in an iron hold, before gently kissing them. Inflicts Bind, and does 2 damage per turn.

Disappear: "Do you still doubt my power?!"
Mantis disappears before the very eyes of the enemy, avoiding any damage from their next attack.

Mind-Read: "..Oh my~.. How filthy. Don't worry. We can flush out those urges..~"
Mantis searches the opponent's mind, learning all their dirty little secrets. Does 1 damage, and inflicts charm.

Analyse: "Aha! I can read you like an open book!"
Mantis searches into the opponent's mind, looking through their pasts to get a better understanding of their fighting style, making their next 2 attacks require 2 rolls to hit.

Overwhelm: "Как я и сказал! You can't beat me. You're nothing but another fragile mind for me to toy with!"
An information overload sending the opponent into a confused state, their deepest desires coming to light, lusting after Mantis, which she gladly obliges. Deals 5 damage.

Phantom Limbs: "I can feel your mind aching.. I've always liked the feeling as they slip. The intimacy.. For a split moment, they really think they love you."
Mantis caresses the opponent with her multitude of arms, both metallic and her own. This move is split into two parts, one turn spent in preparation, and the next in execution. Deals 8 damage, but can be interrupted during preparation.

Kinetic Blast:
Mantis blows a kiss to the opponent, which, upon contact, throws them backwards from the sheer force. Deals 3 damage.

/Finisher/ Break: "Aha! No future! No past! You live in the moment now! That's your only purpose!"
Mantis attempts to completely replace the opponent's memory, completely dedicating them to her. She leaves them drained and unconscious after a long, hard time with her.
They eventually come to, recovering themselves and their memories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had started with people going missing, as it all too often did.
Plucked out of their villages when they would leave, presumably never to be seen again. This was an unfortunately common occurrence, but less-so for them to come back afterwards, sputtering and babbling about "Metal gears", "The future" and something about "FOXHOUND". Under normal circumstances, anyone running around screaming at people incoherently about such things was probably just crazy. But there was a pattern. Someone goes missing. They come back like.. That.

Dixi wasn't exactly the type who would idly stand by as a village was picked off, one by one, and turned into a bunch of crazies. She went directly to the epicentre. The woods. Even just by walking through it, she'd be bound to have an encounter with who, or, what was doing this. It didn't take long until her travels took her deep into the forest, stopping when she heard humming in the distance, and a tell-tale warm orange glow of a fire nearby.

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 3:31 pm

"People saying weirds things, we are getting really strange cases lately..." "Pretty much, let's just end this and go back home." "Missing your kitty already?" "Same with you and your dancer~" "Please stop arguing you two and focus on the job" "Fine, fine." They were walking towards the nearby fire while talking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Approaching, a feminine voice began to grow clearer and clearer.
"..Have I not explained it clearly enough?"
Pushing through the overgrown trees, they stepped into the clearing, immediately spotting 2 figures sat around the campfire. One, a strange woman absently sitting cross legged on the ground, adorned in a tight fitting, tactical outfit and mechanical helmet; The other a collapsed, undressed man being vigorously pumped by a.. Robotic arm, extended from the woman's back.

"Metal gear REX was a.. self-mobile launch platform capable of.."
"..You're not listening to me. Why aren't you listening? Have you already relinquished thought? Pathetic. I wasn't even trying."
She looked over into the distance, releasing the man from her grip.
"So, you're Dixi, right? Or is it Ix? Xana? I can't actually tell. You have a rather unique mind. I can't quite get a read on it yet."

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Seeing the scene, Dixi realized that this woman was the cause of the sudden incidents of people going completely crazy "And who the hell are you? Wait... Didn't I sent you flying not so long ago?" This woman was familiar, but Dixi couldn't really hit the spot from where she saw her.
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:46 pm

"..Wait..."

Suddenly shooting up to her feet, Mantis' helmet violently flew backwards off her head, revealing her now vexed expression.
"You! Yes, you did! And then you.. You ran away..! You're with that Reploi-.. 'Ferro'. You're with him, aren't you? How.. Disappointing. You've got something that they don't. You're walking amongst the mindless droves, with power like that?! Pah! What a waste! I have no sympathy for you. You might as well be one of them.
"I can help you, though. I'll give you a push in the right direction. Make you see the bigger picture! People like us don't need their tunnel vision!"

"I am Mantis! The most powerful practitioner of Psychokinesis and telepathy, in the world!"
As if on queue, an array of literal mechanical arms sprouted from her back, seemingly floating in the air, each like individual predators staring Ixana down.

"Go on. Try and hit me. You're strong, but.. Not strong enough, unfortunately."
Mantis shrugged.

Last edited by Frogg on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:52 pm

"Suuuure..." Dixi let out a sigh "Why do I always find the weird ones..." He look turned serious in matter of seconds, rushing forwards aiming her elbow at Mantis.

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Dark Flash: Auto Fail due to Clairvoyance.

Dixi's picked up speed with her charge, leaping forward with her elbow at the forefront of the attack, only for Mantis to give a slight tilt and send her careening past.
Giving a half-hearted chuckled, she spoke, not bothering to turn around and face her.
"Телепатия, Дикси.. It's useless to try and fight me! I would ask you not to bother, but.. I won't. It's fun. It's like watching an animal trying to free itself from a trap. Something oddly funny about a futile effort, no?”

"Now! Let me see.."
Psycho Mantis: 45
Mantis placed her hands gentle against her temple, before her eyes suddenly shot open, going wide.
"..No.. Memory card..? How..?! How do you store data without a memory card?!"
Mantis' tone turned from one of confusion to one of aggression, pointing accusingly at Dixi.
"THE PLAYSTATION USES A MEMORY CARD! HIDEO TOLD ME SO! SO, WHERE IS IT?! WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ONE?"
Mantis' intimidating aura quickly fell apart as she began violently yelling about the inner workings of something called a 'PS1'.

Last edited by Frogg on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:18 pm

"What the heck is she talking about?" "No idea..." Any of the three understood what she was talking about maybe this woman was a looney, in any case she better finish this quick, today who were in charge of the dinner turn were Yumi and Jen and she wouldn't miss that for anything in the world, so she rushed once more.

(Vortex Crusher)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Vortex Crusher: 75

Mantis was shot out of her rant as she regained her focus, as if realizing herself how little sense she was making. She eagerly watched as Dixi rushed forward, once again only barely moving enough to avoid the spinning elbow as it coursed past her.

“I learn from my mistakes, you know. I highly doubt that your elbow is going to be carrying this fight for you!” Mantis mocked, returning to a manic grin.

Cold embrace: 44
“Truthfully, I’d like to come to an understanding. To understand you. I want to know what you are. It’s rare that I find myself stumped, you know. But you? I can tell that isn’t just D.I.D. So what is it~?”

Closing the distance, Mantis wrapped her metal arms around Ixana, pulling her uncomfortably close against her.
“Let’s come to an understanding..”
At that, Mantis closed in even further onto her, pressing their lips gently together, not needing to press against her as the mechanical arms held Dixi still, barely leaving room for even the slightest movement as the sensation of Mantis’ cold lips mingled with hers.

Ixana’s Stamina: 28

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:12 pm

"Let go of me!" Dixi started to struggle with all her strenght to get free from the woman's embrace "Don't you get so cocky! When I get free I'll show you what my elbow can do to you!"

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Mantis paused, griminancing.
“Believe me, I am more than aware of the..”
Mantis cringed for a split moment, thinking back to her last encounter with the elbow.
“..The impact of a spinning elbow..”

Struggle: 66
In Mantis’ reminiscing, Dixi kicked out of the hold, landing firmly onto her feet.

“Already~!? I hope that was enough time to dedicate my lips to memory, Dixi..”

Mantis’ usually intimidating aura fell apart as she tapped her chin with a robotic arm, going into thought.
“..Are you separate people? Or moreso a hive Mind? I need to know. I need to!”

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:35 pm

"Get lost weirdo, I'm not giving you info about me or my sisters and your lips? Sorry, but I know two women who's lips are much better than yours..." She rushed once more, third time was the charm they say.

(Final Revenger)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 pm

“Oh? There’s no point being stubborn, you know. I can easily just find out for myself, after all~!”
Mantis narrowed her eyes, tensing up as she slowly pressed a lone finger on her temple.

Final Revenger: 52
Her concentration shifted, Mantis merely stood in place as Dixi charged at her, as she desperately tried to find a foothold in her mind.
It became clear that there would be no graceful dodge this time, as Mantis was dragged back into reality by a punch to the face and a devastating kick to the side that threw her airborne.
With Mantis Spiraling out of control in the air, Dixi launched herself at her, a hard knee to the stomach only sending the supposed master of ESP further from the ground, before climaxing with an overhead punch that sent Mantis on a fast descent to the ground.

Mantis’ Stamina: 25

Stumbling to her feet, Mantis was grinning the sort of grin one wouldn’t expect to see on someone who had just been formally introduced to the ground. In fact, she was laughing.

“Yes! Show me your power! More! Hurt me more! You might actually stand a chance! Most impressive~!”
She gave a brief one handed clap of approval, nodding at Dixi.

Phantom Limbs: 31

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Dixi had a weird look on her face after hearing Mantis "What the heck is wrong with this one?" "Maybe she's into that kind of stuff?" "Ugh... Why do I always find out the weird ones..." "You mean the ones Ferro find aren't weird? Remember the crazy sexbot?" "I remember beating the shit out of her too... Anyways..." She looked back at Mantis and taking a combat stance, before taunting her to come forward.

(Bloody Counter)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Подбородок вверх: 80

Responding vigorously to Dixi’s taunting, Mantis quickly swooped in, gliding once again like a phantom toward her and lurching forward,

Bloody Counter:

Only to stumble forth as she grabbed at the air, Dixi having dived out of her course, bringing her leg up into a hard kick that quickly drove Mantis to a halt, only to be followed with an immediate continued volley of kicks, this time more expansive and harsh in their targets as Mantis was bashed from anywhere capable of being kicked within the short span of a few seconds, topped with a blast of a red energy that sent Mantis skidding backwards.

“Aha.. You’re having a lucky day, I see? Then I suppose I’ll have to end my demonstration. Time we really get started, wouldn’t you agree~?”
Mantis once again lifted into the air like puppet on strings, unmoving as she maintained eye contact with Dixi, a small smile barely gracing her lips.

Mantis’ Stamina: 22
(Not actually one of Mantis’ moves as of right now, but I realized that she has next to none actual physical attacks and I just thought I’d throw one or two in)

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 6:16 pm

"I wouldn't say a lucky day since I have to deal with you, to be honest... But anyways the faster I end here, the faster I can go back and enjoy some nice meal!" "Imagine they are waiting you with only an apron." Dixi ignored that comment and started to gather her energy "Blood... Cain!"

(Blood Cain)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Blood Cain: 84

Focusing, Dixi tensed up as she quickly gathered her energy, now ready to deal some real damage.

"Don't worry. It won't take long for me to finish with you. I know that much."
"Also, who are these people in your head?! I'm.. Fascinated. How does it work? Does it work? It's not like I won't find find out, you know."

Phantom Limbs: 21

Mantis' Limbs sparked back into the fray, violently spinning before erupting with a loud bang, accompanied by what could only be described as the sound of a car stalling as they hung lifelessly behind Mantis' back, visibly pulling her back for a moment.
She began to furiously mumble and curse under her breath over what had become, for her, an unfortunately familiar struggle.

"ᵁˢᴱᴸᴱˢˢᴿᴼᴮᴼᵀᴬᴿᴹˢᴵᴴᴬᵀᴱᵀᴴᴱᴹᴵᴴᴬᵀᴱᵀᴴᴱᴹᴵᴴᴬᵀᴱᵀᴴᴱᴹᴱⱽᴱᴿʸᵀᴵᴹᴱᴵᵀᴿʸ ᵀᴼᴰᴼᴬᴺʸᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳᵂᴵᵀᴴᵀᴴᴱᴹᵀᴴᴵˢᴴᴬᴾᴾᴱᴺˢᴺᴱⱽᴱᴿᵂᴼᴿᴷˢᴺᴱⱽᴱᴿᵂᴼᴿᴷˢᴺᴱⱽᴱᴿᵂᴼᴿᴷˢᵂᴱᴵᴳᴴᴵᴺᴳᴹᴱᴰᴼᵂᴺᵂᴼᴿᵀᴴᴸᴱˢˢᴴᴬᴺᴰᴵᶜᴬᴾˢᵁˢᴱᴸᴱˢˢᵁˢᴱᴸᴱˢˢ"

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 2:29 pm

"Oh? You want to finish fast? Sure, let me help you with that." Dixi gathered her energy into her hand creating a concentrated sphere of energy "Have some of this then!" She then fires that sphere towards Mantis.

(Riot Javelin -> Tyrant Lancer)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 3:12 pm

Riot Javelin: 16

Forming a sphere of red, pulsing energy in her palm, Dixi drew back as it glowed with power, before thrusting it forward through the air and firing it forward at Mantis, hitting her head on as she curiously watched it speed at her like an eel falling prey to an angler fish as it connected.

Mantis' Stamina: 13

"You're.. S-stronger than anticipated. No matter! I can still win this! Easily!"
Mantis was having an internal collapse. She had barely hit this woman, and yet she was making a fool out of her! Nobody does that. Nobody.

"When I've finished, I'm going to pick you apart. See all those little secrets. Leave you like the rest of them. I misjudged you. Just because you won't go down so easily doesn't make you different."

Phantom limbs: 77

Once again trying to kickstart her mechanical arsenal, Mantis' arms drifted weightlessly back into the air, resuming their spinning, this time becoming faster and faster, giving out a metallic screech and they violently gyrated until there was a sudden pause.
With a gentle click, one of the entire extensions fell from Mantis' back.

"..I..!?"

"UNBELIEVABLE..! UNBELIEVABLE! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! IT SIMPLY.. ISN'T POSSIBLE FOR THIS MANY THINGS TO GO WRONG! WORTHLESS! YOU'RE WORTHLESS! THESE... THINGS..! ARE WORTHLESS! EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!"

Mantis began violently kicking up dust into the air in a fit of rage as she shouted and cursed obscenities directed less at Dixi than they were.. Everything. It was an inevitability that she eventually trailed into mindless babbling, quickly becoming virtually impossible to follow as she broke down into screaming not in words, but in nothing but unadulterated anger.

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 3:27 pm

"She has some anger issues huh?" "Even Alter keeps her tempter better than her... And she was born from your rage..." "Pretty much... Anyways, hey, you should really calm down you know? I'm getting bored of this already..." She said, just looking while keeping her guard up.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Frogg

Frogg

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 12:56 am

Don’t patronize me!” Mantis screeched in response.
“You’re not that strong. You can’t be. I’m just getting terrible rolls.”
Seemingly recovering from her violent fit of rage, Mantis wiped her forehead, attempting to recover her composure as she simultaneously rolled both her arms and mechanical extensions back.

In a rare moment of humility, Mantis gave a laboured sigh.
How does this keep happening..?!

”You!” Somewhat returning to her usual demeanor, Mantis continued.
“You’re dead. No more playing around.”

Cold Embrace: 89
”89.” Mantis spoke the seemingly random number begrudgingly, frowning, yet still ready to attack.
Rushing forward, Mantis moved in toward Dixi, her mechanical limbs swung to encircle her, wrapping around Dixi’s waist and pulling the two into a short-lived embrace, Dixi managing to kick her way out of the hold.

Mantis crossed her arms, giving a seething stare into the ground with a mix of agonizing failure and anger as she stood, seemingly coming to terms with her consistent lack of success, prepared for what would come next, mumbling despondingly into the ground.
Stupid rolls..!

Warrior of Darkness

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 5:36 am

"You really do have anger issues don't you?" Dixi asked with an unimpressed face "Is that really the best you can do? If so, I'll defeat already!" Dixi charged forwars once more.

(Dark Flash)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Vs. Mantis   Ixana Vs. Mantis Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana Vs. Mantis
Page 1 of 1