Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fiber That Ties Us

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:10 pm

Nui was starting to get a little concerned. She decided it was time to call in a little backup.

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - Target: Xana)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:38 pm

"Thanks, babe!" she cheered as she watched Nui go flying. "Maybe I'll try it again..." She concentrated her magic energy and attempted to convert it into what she was familiar with - Fire!
-Fireball-
Deals 3 damage as a fireball launches at the target. Targets in close proximity to the focus will receive 1 damage in turn.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:40 am

Spike: Slingshot: 3 - Countered! (Rune, Darkness)

Maybe yelling his intentions wasn't the best idea, this gave Xana enough time to react, creating a dark rune, mixed with a bit of light one, she fired a dark ball towards Spike, blocking his projectile and hitting him dead on, starting to break his Kamui without hurting the boy.

Nui: Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter: 97 - Failure!

Calling so many clones was a dead giveaway, Xana saw them coming a mile away, she only jumped into the sky, and the clones crashed into each other, dissapearing, after taht she landed on the same spot "Mmm... I might need a ton of disinfectant later but..." She was going to rush Nui but she saw Anika throwing her a fireball and just stood there to enjoy the show...

Anika: Fireball: 56 - Success!

The fireball hit her dead on, setting her on fire and forcing her to roll around to get rid of the fire, once it died, she stood up, her dress ruined and charred, this was when Xana rushed towards her...

Burning Passion: 70 - Success!

Xana pulled Nui into her embrace, she leaned closer to whisper with her sultry voice into her ear "Ani is going to crush your body and I will do the same with your mind and will... I'll make you MY slave... But don't worry, I'll try not to be too cruel with you... Maybe, who knows..." after that she pulled the girl into a passionated french kiss, a feeling of warmth started to invade Nui's body, making her fall deeper for Xana's spell.

Xana: 34 Health
Anika: 30 Health 
Nui: 17 Health - Charmed + Binded
Spike: 30 Health / 15 Durability - Charmed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 8:07 am

A yelp escaped Spike, causing him to stumble backwards slightly. The pain seemed to be shared with his Kamui, for were they not one? Shaking his head, he checked his gadgets, before pulling out his more..unreliable gadget.

The Magic Punch, the boxing glove. Taking aim at Xana, he fired at her!

(MAGIC PUNCH! I wanna say, since it needs two rolls...7 or 8 damage when boosted?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:37 am

Anika jumped with joy as she watched a real fireball shoot from her hands. "I did it! I finally did it!!"
-Turn Pass-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:22 pm

This what not good, and Nui knew it. Her strength was beginning to fade, and Spike was not being particularly useful either. She still had her ace in the hole, but she wasn't ready to give up on reclaiming her kitty yet.
"Mmm~~ not bad? But if you're planning to break my mind, you're going to have to do a lot better than that." She giggled, as she moved into to return her kiss with a little peck on her lips.

(Quick Kiss - Target: Xana)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Magic Punch: 19, 55 - Failure!

Today just wasn't the day for Spike, first his hoop and now his magic punch was stuck and wouldn't come out, meanwhile Anika was celebrating the fact that she finally managed to use magic without blowing up, Nui on the other hand tried to take advantage of the proximity to Xana, to try and recover the lead of the battle before it was too late...

Quick Kiss: 87 - Failure!

She tried to take advantage of Xana but it backfired, as her kiss overwhelmed her to the point of not wanting it to end, just giving in to the pleasure and the warmth from the caster's kiss, meanwhile Xana started to infuse the tips of her fingers with the same magic and started to stroke Nui's body, delivering even more pleasure to the girl.

Xana: 34 Health
Nui: 13 Health - Charmed + Binded
Spike: 30 Health / 15 Durability - Charmed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:41 pm

"Goddamnit....! RELEASE HER!"

Spike charged, anger evident on his face as he charged at Xana. Another spin of the Dash Hoop, before he charged at her.

(Dash Hoop-Xana.)

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:02 pm

"Hey, hey, Nui," Anika shouted. "What happened to the mighty couturier?"
-Taunt-
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Nui felt herself starting to fade. Her plan hadn't worked, and she didn't have much fighting spirit left. She needed to break free, or her ace in the whole would be useless.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:42 pm

Dash Hoop: 16 - Success!

Finally his gadgets seemed to work as he managed to dash into Xana bumping her and forcing the caster to break her embrace on Nui, meanwhile Anika was taunting the coutier, trying to make her lose her cool and make mistakes...

Taunt: 18 - Success!

That seemed to work, Nui started to act a rash and more careless.

"Tsk, don't worry sweetie, I'll go back to you in a while, for now I will focus on releasing Spike from your control." With that Xana turned to Spike and 

Shearing Storm: 86, 64, 74, 25

Xana called her lance and thrusted into Spike, she wasn't aiming at the boy but at his kamui, after that she slashed him three times, unfortunely the blast failed as Spike ducked under it "I'll release you from that thing Spike."

Xana: 32 Health
Nui: 13 Health - Charmed + Disadvantage on next roll
Spike: 30 Health / 11 Durability - Charmed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:49 pm

More pain coursed through Spike, courtesy of the feedback his Kamui was so *kindly* providing him...Shaking his head, he began to beat on his chest. "Come on, then! Both of you! You talk a big game, but so far you've only attacked Nui! I can still fight, and I can *still* take the both of you on!"

As if to emphasize that, Spike jumped towards Anika, Monkey Net out and ready to capture her. "TAKE THIS!"

(Monkey Net -> Anika.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Nika disregarded Spike and called to Xana. "Let me deal with her from here, Xana! I wanna beat her down myself!!"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Nui's eyes flared up, she was beginning to lose her composure.
"You think you can take me alone, you little furball?!" She yelled, charging at her.

(Banshi Plucking - Target: Anika)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Monkey Net: 23 - Failure!

Spike tried to trap Anika with his money net but the neko was paying attention to her surroundings, she avoided the net with ease.

Banshi Plucking: 87, 66 - Failure!

Nui was losing her composture and this made it easier for Anika to avoid the coutier's attack.

Meanwhile Xana looked at the neko "Sure thing babe! Kick her ass! I'll free Spike on the meantime..." She started to charge energy on her lance.

Flashing Storm: Preparing

Nui: 13 Health - Charmed
Spike: 30 Health / 11 Durability - Charmed
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:12 pm

"Grr....." Nui was getting increasingly annoyed. She decided it was time to just skip to the part where she'd dominated Anika again.

(Mental Refitting - Target: Anika)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Damnit...he missed! But he wouldn't give up! Noticing what Xana was doing, he switched targets, trying the net once more with anger evident on his face. "Anika, hear this! Once I'm done with this cretin, You're going to be brought back to Nui's side if I have to drag you back BY FORCE!"

(Monkey Net, Xana.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:20 pm

"Nice try, cutie, but I'm not part of your lineup anymore!" she declared, charging up magic energy for another magic attack.
-Lightning Bolt-
Deals 4 damage, chance to cause paralysis

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Mental Refitting: 67 - Failure!

Between her losing her composture and Anika's focus on defeating her, Nui was having a hard time hitting Anika as the neko easily avoided her attempts to bind her mind.

Monkey Net: 7 - Countered! (Rune, Light)

Before Spike could even throw his net, something activated on her feet, a glowing white rune, his kamui starting to burn on the warm light, but unlike before SPike didn't felt pain as the light was also healing him.

Lightning Bolt: 91 - Passive triggers: 46 - Success!

Anika wasn't so lucky this time, her lightning turned out to be a failure but the mana explosion that created hit Nui dead on.

Flashing Storm: 56 - Success!

Xana released the energy from her spear, breaking the kamui even more "Don't worry Spike, this will be over soon, you'll be free again." Xana said with a worried tone on her voice.

Nui: 10 Health - Charmed
Spike: 30 Health / 4 Durability - Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:53 pm

"Tch...well, it still hit, at least," she groaned, looking at her smoking claws. "Looks like fire really is my best bet...I coulda sworn lightning would be close enough...."
-Turn Pass-

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Spike grunted as he stumbled back from the light, wincing from the pain...He wasn't done...Not yet..He'd make them pa-

Pain.
Painpainpain
Painpainpainohgodithurtwhydidithurtsomuch.

Spike let out a pained yell as the Kamui slowly became tattered and worn, his own body struggling to stand up. There was no physical pain, but considering that he and the Kamui were practically one.....

Slowly, shakily...he tried to get in between Nui and the other two, his body shaking. "You..Won't...harm her....While..I am...aro...und..." It was taking a toll on him...His head was pounding...

"N-Nui...A-Are..you..o...kay...?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Nui's eye twitched at Spike's question.
"Do I LOOK okay?!" Nui asked, her entire facade broken. "Deal with Xana! The kitty's MINE." She added. She was going to undress the cat if it was the last thing she did.

(Banshi Plucking - Target: Anika)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Spike winced, before pulling out his Monkey Net...And trying to go for Xana. "As you wish....."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Banshi Plucking: 72 - Success!

Anika's cockyness finally got the best of her, Nui managed to catch her and tear her clothes apart leaving her completey naked, meanwhile Spike tried once more to trap Xana...

Monkey Net: 59 - Failure!

Xana vanished from Spike's sight, just to reappear right in front of him, as Spike prepared himself for the incoming attack...

Free action: Kind Flame: 88 - Crit Success!

What Spike wasn't expecting was for Xana to give him a warm hug, while his Kamui was finally being consumed completely she hugged him tigh, he even felt something dropping on his shoulder "Welcome back Spike... I'm sorry for taking so long..." Xana was actually crying, she had been so worried for Spike, she couldn't hold back her tears now that he was free from the kamui.

Anika: 28 Health 
Nui: 10 Health - Charmed
Spike: 30 Health / 0 Durability - Charmed + Kamui Destroyed!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Spike didn't move, his mind still muddled as the last vestiges of the Kamui withered away. Slowly, clarity returned, and his response was to simply hug her back. ".....I...Head...hurts...I'm...sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fiber That Ties Us
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: