Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fiber That Ties Us

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

The Fiber That Ties Us Empty
PostSubject: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:26 am

Basic Rules:
- Even rolls hit. Odd rolls miss. Random numbers are generated between 1 and 100.
- Even rolls over 85 are considered Critical Successes. Odd rolls below 16 are considered Critical Failures.
- When the move doesn't define what a Critical Success does, the user is able to attempt an immediate follow-up.
- When the move doesn't define what a Critical Failure does, the user is stunned, and may be auto-hit by the next attack.

Paralyzed Status - Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack.
Charmed Status - The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage.
Bind Status - Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or above to escape.
Downed Status - Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up.
Dazed Status - Character has Disadvantage, requiring two successes instead of one in order to hit.
Stunned Status - Character will be unable to act next turn.
Nude: Any material based abilities (silk, life fiber, etc) deal an additional willpower damage. Any effects the target gets from wearing armour are now removed. Additionally, the target is now open to "Dress-Up" attacks. Target may spend a turn redonning clothes, or armour, if there are replacements nearby (no failure chance).
Mental Bind: Target skips their next turn. After the skipped turn, target may not act unless they roll a 50 or higher, and escape the mental bind.
Kamui: Target loses 2 willpower at the end of their turn, but all their attacks deal an extra 1 damage (stamina or willpower). The target may take an action to attempt to remove the robe. Making the attempt alone deals 1 willpower damage to them, on top of the 2 they take at the end of the turn if they fail. If they succeed, they are inflicted with the Nude status.

Other data
Durability: Xana can destroy Spike's Kamui, freeing him from Nui's control, durability starts at 20 and can be reduced by Xana's attack as well as can be repaired by Nui.
Counterattack: During this fight, any attack directed at Xana that ends up being a critical fail will be countered by one of Xana's runes or one of her lance moves.

How didn't I saw it coming, I'm an idiot! Xana was cursing herself, the moment Spike left she had a bad feeling and the moment the alarm spell she put on him triggered she knew what happened, she didn't waste time and teleported to Spike's town to start look around for him and she did, indeed, found him, he was under Nui's control again.

This is my fault, I should have known better!

She wasn't angry at Spike, she was angry at herself for letting it happen, this time she would make sure to put an end to this, she would free Spike, have payback for him and Anika and then throw Nui into a pocket dimension to rot.

He's alone... This is most surely a trap, he's leading me to Nui on purpose...

She kept following Spike, even knowing that it was a trap, until the boy stopped and a girl dressed in a pink outfit appeared besides him, Xana wasn't surprised, she was prepared for this "Horrible pink outfit, weird eyepatch, a horrible hairstyle, a annoying face that makes you want to punch it... I guess you must be Nui right?" She asked knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:53 am

At Xana's words, Spike drew his Stun Club, moving between her and Nui. This temptress would not harm the woman he loved. "Milady...This is the person I told you about."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:16 am

Xana let out a sad sigh, maybe coming alone was the best idea, she trapped Spike again, if she had brought Anika with her and the neko ended up brainwashed once more... That would break her heart...

I should have known, this is my fault... I failed Spike...

She had to make up for her mistakes, she had to free the poor boy "Spike, I'll set you free again, don't worry, I won't let her control you."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 11:48 am

"Not without me, you're not!!" Anika leaped into the picture, glaring at Nui viciously. "You again..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 11:52 am

"Ani?" Xana was surprised by Anika's arrival.

Why did I left the note... If I had knew the situation I would have come without leaving it...

"I guess, you came rushing when you found the note didn't you?" She asked.

Well, too late to regret it, we'll do this together.

Xana smiled, after seeing Anika's determination, all her worries vanished, the two of them together would easily trash Nui and save Spike.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 11:53 am

"Note? What note? You think I wouldn't notice you trying to be sneaky?" The moment you left the Sanctuary, I knew something was wrong, and now I know what!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 11:55 am

She didn't even saw the note?

That moment Xana bursted into a laugh "I guess I really can't hide anything from you right?" She replied smiling "Let's do this together then, let's save Spike and have some payback for what this brat did to you." Xana snapped her fingers and changed into her combat clothes.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:03 pm

She smiled cheerily at Xana before getting down low to the ground, ready to pounce on this sewing shitter!

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Nui turned to face Xana a grin on her face.
"Well, I knew you were coming, but I wasn't expecting you to be so cuuuuute~" Nui commented. "But black reeeeally isn't your colour. Don't worry, I can sort you out." She then all but jumped for joy at the sight of Anika. "Aaand you brought back my little kitty cat! Maybe I should have expected this! I can see you two like each other. Don't worry, I have life fibres for both of you. After all, I wouldn't want to seperate the happy couple." Nui giggled. Finally she turned to Spike. "Well, let's get the fun started, shall we?" As she charged forwards towards Xana, only to change targets at the last second to Anika.

(Banshi Plucking - Target: Anika)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Anika growled at her and met her rush with a pounce, ready to shred her.
-Double Claws-

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Spike let out a grunt as he noticed Anika join the fray. At Nui's words, Spike let out a laugh. "Oh trust me...They'll be ground beneath my heel before I let you have your fun with them!"

Drawing his Stun Club, he decided to go for the big guns. Overclocking his club, he charged at Anika...before switching and moving towards Xana!

"DIE!"

(Stun Club Overclock.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Banshi Plucking: 3 - Crit Fail!

Nui tried to trick the duo to attack Anika by surprise, but the neko's determination to have her revenge on Nui made her be on full alert, easily avoiding Nui's attack and making her trample with her tails, forcing Nui to fall to the ground.

Double Claws: 90 - Crit Success!

With a grin, Anika pounced on Nui and started to slash her left and right with her claws.

Stun Club Overclock: Auto-crit

Meanwhile Spike decided to attack Xana, she saw him coming but with a grin let him hit her "Oh, right you do gives a really good massage with that..." She turned around and pointed to the back of her shoulder "Maybe you could hit me here now? I feel my shoulders a bit charged.

Xana: 34 Health - "Stunned"
Anika: 30 Health
Nui: 36 Health - Stunned
Spike: 30 Health / 20 Durability

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added durability)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:32 pm

"Oh no... The kitty has gotten on top of me..." Nui giggled. "Well, what do you plan to do to me?"

(Pass turn from stun)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Anika growled at her playfulness, despite the situation she was in. "Damn bitch!" Anika reared her head back before attempting to clamp her fangs around her skin.
-Bite-

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Spike's rage was peaked, both by Xana's words and the actions of Anika. Turning, he pulled out his Dash Hoop, and began to charge forward, the hoop spinning around rapidly, increasing his speed and turning him into a well dressed speeding bullet.

(I'm thinking....3 damage normally, 4 with the Kamui? Thinking up damages on the spot is..eh. xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Nui was teasing Anika, who was getting more and more angry at her...

Bite: 66 - Success!

Anika started to bite Nui like a wild animal, she was going to make sure she felt pain to pay back for all she did to her, seeing this, Spike rushed her with his Hoop...

Dash Hoop: 13 - Crit Fail!

But something malfunctioned and he couldn't get any kind of speed until for some reason it activated, giving him too much speed and hitting the wall in front of him

Xana simply grinned seeing the scene, she wanted to beat Nui, but she also wanted to give Anika some time for her own revenge so she simply stood there doing nothing.

Xana: 34 Health
Nui: 34 Health
Spike: 30 Health / 20 Durability - Stunned

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the crit fail)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Spike grumbled as the hoop sputtered and failed. Before he could even stop, he tripped, falling face first onto the ground. "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Anika managed to get a satisfying tear into Nui and got up off her only to leap upwards, hoping to slam both feet into her gut. "Stay still!"
-Double Kick-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Nui continued to giggle.
"I remember you liked it rough, but to start the biting so soon? You're going to leave a mark." Nui commented. She then leaned in to kiss Anika.

(Quick Kiss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Getting up pretty quickly, Nui went right to Anika to try and deliver a quick kiss to her cheek...

Quick Kiss: 75 - Failure!

Seeing Nui trying to do something Anika jumped and...

Double Kick: 50

Slammed her in the gut with a double kick, she wasn't going to let her control her anymore, the kick sent Nui straight to Xana who had a sinister smile on her face "So you like to charm people huh? Let see how YOU deal with charms, shall we?" Xana started to create a powerful aura around her, mixing her charm and her magic, and then aimed said aura towards, both, Spike and, specially with total prejudice, Nui...

Bewitching Aura:
Spike: Charm - 84, Stun - 3, Obey - 36
Nui: Charm - 14, Stun 52, Obey - 10

Both Spike and Nui felt overwhelmed by Xana's aura, starting to find the caster much more attractive and alluring, Spike managed to, somewhat, remain with his mind clear but he couldn't ignore the fact that he wanted to please Xana, do what she asked him to do.

Nui on the other hand, maybe because of the proximity to Xana when she unleashed the aura or by the simple fact that Xana focused more on her, fell completely under Xana's spell, she couldn't take her eyes of the caster, feeling compelled to obey her.

Nui: 31 Health - Charmed + Stunned + Obey
Spike: 30 Health / 20 Durability - Charmed + Obey
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 6:21 pm

"Why you-!"

Before Spike could go after Anika, he felt his body lock up, his gaze on Xana....Why...Why was Careless Whisper playing when he looked at her?

He...needed to do something...Anything! Pulling out a Slingshot, he took aim..and attempted to fire at Xana.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Nui landed on Xana in a dazed state.
"Huh...?" She commented.

(Pass turn from stun)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Anika smiled as Nui fell complacently into Xana's arms. "Alright, keep her still for me, babe!" she called to Xana. She built up her magic energy, raising her hand to shoot it off at Nui, blasting forth an immense burst of Mana on her.
-Failed Magic-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Xana: Free Action - Give command

"Oh but of course babe..." She took Nui's chin and forced her to look into her eyes "Can you do something for me sweetie?" Nui simply nodded at Xana "Good, can you please stay still?" Nui obeyed Xana and stood still right in front of Anika "Whenever you are ready darling!" 

After that, she looked at Spike pulling the slingshot "Spike, sweetie, can you do me a favor and shoot somewhere else that isn't to me or Ani? I would be really grateful..." Spike had to obey her, something inside of him was telling him to obey, so Spike just shot at a nearby tree.

Anika: Failed Magic: Autohit due to Xana's command to Nui, 15

Nui just stood there, obeying Xana's command while Anika blasted her away, a feeling of pride and a grin appeared on the neko's face.

Xana whistled "Nice shot Ani, you really are getting better at magic."

Nui: 24 Health - Charmed
Spike: 30 Health / 20 Durability - Charmed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Spike looked down at his hands, shaking. That woman..She had done something...Something to the both of them!

A roar escaped him, before he took aim once more, trying to fire at Xana again. "I'll make the both of you pay!!!!"

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fiber That Ties Us
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: