Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:35 am

Name: Spike.

Appearance: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) Latest?cb=20160906191217

Age:(For the sake of this site. I'll say he's about....17, 18? Hope that's okay.)

Bio: Most kids play games, or look at bugs, or read during their free time. Spike, on the other hand? He doesnt do much, aside from helping a Professor with his experiments and then travel all through space and time to prevent monkeys wearing helmets from messing up history and making apes the dominant species. You know. Normal stuff for a kid, right? Energetic with a dislike of studying, a love of treats and helping others, and a strong sense of justice, Spike was SURE that he'd be able to try and live a normal life.

However, as he got older, Spike got a call from the Professor telling him about a new threat. Creatures known only as Midara. Does he have what it takes to pick up the gadgets he once wielded, and take on this new menace? Only time will tell.

Weaknesses: Sweets. Studying. Simple-minded at times. Apparently kissing and legs also seem to be a weakness for him...And also Nui's smug expression that he wants to smack.

Moves

Stun Club: One of Spike's most trusted gadgets, this is his go-to weapon for smacking down baddies. This is his normal attack. 3 Damage. Chance to Stun.

Monkey Net:Another one of Spike's most trusted gadgets, Spike uses this in a bit of a different way than in the past. If he manages to capture an enemy with this, he will slam them into the ground as hard as he can in the next turn unless they can break free. 5 damage.

Sky Flier: A gadget originally used to help the user get to high-up places, Spike's adopted a new use for this gadget, specifically for combat. At first, Spike will spin the weapon as quickly as possible, starting it up and getting some air. If he isn't interrupted or stopped, he'll finish it with a devastating ground pound, right atop his enemy's head/butt/liver/other unforunate body part. 4 Damage.

Dash Hoop:Using this Hula Hoop from hell, Spike charges forward, slamming all of his weight(As well as whatever the Dash Hoop can constitute as) into the opponent. 2 Damage

Magic Punch: One of Spike's stronger attacks, this extendable boxing glove launches forward with enough strength to break metal boxes! Though it is woefully inaccurate, and has a tendency to get stuck occasionally. 6 damage

Slingshot: Do we really need to say anymore? It's a slingshot. Spike DOES have explosive and homing bullets. But for the most part, he tends to only use the normal slingshot ammo. 2 Damage

Stun Club Overclock: With a bit of tinkering, Spike has managed to give the Stun Club a chance to boost it's power exponentially, changing it's appearance to one akin to a giant blue energy sword. This is Spike's most powerful attack, but it comes at two costs. The first is that he can only use it once every few days(Or once every RP, I suppose). The second is that, whether he hits or misses, the Overclock is only good for one attack, and then the Stun Club is rendered unusable for 5 turns while it recharges. 8 Damage. Guaranteed Stun.

Roller Blades: A simple gadget, but effective. After a battle with a certain Midara who found his Dash Hoop...humorous(Big talk coming from someone who fights with a teddy bear.), Spike opted for these powerful roller blades, allowing him to dash forward and throw his weight into the enemy like an oncoming train. He will also occasionally throw out kicks and...breakdance moves for some reason. 3 damage.

Plasma Cannon: Another new gadget, this weapon shoots out blasts of plasma. For when fighting the forces of evil is really serious business. Also has a Net Gun function, which fires out a little net to try and bind the enemy. 4 damage.

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:07 am

I'm secretly a little disappointed in his monkey net not being an instant kill Razz

I have some horrible memories of Ape Escape 3, in which monkeys stole my net and caught me with it, forcing me to restart the entire level, so yeah...
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:44 pm

See, I want to play Ape Escape 3. But I havent gotten a copy yet. As for an Instant Kill, I could always use his Level 3 from Playstation All Stars, where he uses a Satellite laser to pwn everything. Funnily enough, it was a super in Million Monkeys.

Also. Look at it like this. You could use Spike as a punching bag to vent any...frustrations you may have from your AE3 experiences. xD
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:11 pm

I do not think having a bunch of kiss marks plastered over Spike counts as him being a punching bag...
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:12 pm

I meant in a metaphorical sense. xD

Besides. It's not like he's gonna just sit there and let it happen. He'll put up one hell of a fight if need be.

And if I incorporate that Satellite....*evil laughter*
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:11 am

Edited his Sky Flier, and also gave him two new gadgets from the Japan exclusive "Ape Escape:Million Monkeys."

Which, if they ever give us an HD Remaster of the series, better be included. *grumbling noises*
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:16 am

Dash Hoop - Will paralyze opponents on a miss

Razz
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:19 am

Celesty wrote:
Dash Hoop - Will paralyze opponents on a miss

Razz

*angrily adjusts sweatshirt*

Alright listen here u lil buttmunch at least I don't fight with a teddy bear-

But yeah, that's still my favorite part of the RP. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)   Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Spike(Ape Escape)
Page 1 of 1