Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Clash of Seats

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Basic rules:
- Even rolls hit. Odd rolls miss. Random numbers are generated between 1 and 100.
- Even rolls over 85 are considered critical successes. Odd rolls below 16 are considered critical failures.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical success does, the opponent is Stunned.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical failure does, the user is Off Balance.

Stunned Status - Character will be unable to act next turn.
Off Balance Status - Character will be auto-hit by next attack.

Combatants:
Tix Seafield
vs
Gwenivere Collbard

Tix was sitting on a bench, with a couple of bags next to her, she had a really annoyed look on her face "Agh, why do I have to make errands... And why do I have to act as Ix's babysitter..." Adrianna had sent both of them to buy some supplies, since Dixi was training with Yumi and Jennifer and that witch Xana was gods knows where, it had fallen upon her to watch over Ix, since she was still getting used to her body, Ix's mana pool was increasing which now allowed her to go out of the Sanctuary on her own but she still needed someone to watch over her just in case "And now that I think about it... Why didn't Kathrynne came with her..." She continued grumbling.

For someone else, this day was a pretty nice one, clear skies, nice breeze... For Tix it was a bad day, a pain in the ass "Grrrr... Well at least I'll be able to annoy that fox later with this story..." She grinned, little she knew, that the day was about to be even worst...
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:26 am

It seemed that the man behind the counter of the general goods store had been correct. Gweniverre had been 'politely asking' around town for any unusual customers or patrons to the various establishments around, looking for potential recruits for her new Daraku, only to hear the description of a woman that she knew all too well. That damn healer girl, who shared the body with the headstrong brawler and overconfident bitch. Though, things could not have worked out better. Of the three, this one was clearly the easiest one to take down. She seemed naive, rather easy to manipulate, and so trusting that her mind would open as easily as a well-oiled door. The only problem? It seemed she was accompanied by... wait, was that the corrupted Ixana? Well, that certainly made things interesting. Perhaps she could get two recruits in one go, and turn the odds very much in her favour.

"Now fancy seeing you here." Came a voice into Tix's mind. She would immediately recognise it as Gweniverre's. "What brings you to the town on such a fine day?" It wasn't entirely clear where they were being watched from, especially with the crowd around, but the voice was unmistakable.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:42 am

Tix raised from her seat "Great... Just what I needed, what do you want Gweniverre?" She asked, blocking her mind with her power "And I wouldn't define this as a fine day as in fact I'm in a really bad mood, so you better don't anoy me too much."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:52 am

"Well, I'm very sorry to hear that. But I'm sure I can do something to improve your day. I see you are currently on babysitting duty. Perhaps I could... take her off your hands for a while. I'd make it worth your while." Gweniverre offered. "Of course, you are welcome to join me. The new Daraku is in need of a powerful person, such as yourself. Perhaps you would even be suitable for the position of Second Seat."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:57 am

That bitch was making a new Daraku? Yeah, like she was interested on joining, the moment she mentioned the babysitting, Tix's eye twitched but when she said she would take Ix, that pissed her off much more "Improve my day? Well, for starters the fact that you are hiding like a damn coward is making me even more angry..." She created a little baby dragon, careful with her thoughts so Gweniverre couldn't find out and send it to look for the psychic location.

"So you are creating a new Daraku huh? What's wrong? Feel lonely without the other seats? I never understood why my mother put you on the second seat instead of Jennifer." She said to buy some time.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 1:38 pm

"I couldn't agree more. Your mother should have put me in charge from the start." Gweniverre countered. "And I'm not hiding. I am merely trying to have a private conversation with you, away from your... charge's prying ears." True to her word, Gweniverre was casually sat in a café, surrounded by people. Strangely, despite Tix's attempts to hide it, Gweniverre gave a little wave to the little dragon.

"So why don't you... go for a little walk? If you're interested in joining, you can come back in, say, an hour. If not, well, it was nice to see you again. I'll be sure to take that girl off your hands."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Ix returned to Tix with a couple more of bags "I'm back Tix, sorry to keep you waiting... Something wrong?"

"Oh? So the requirement to join is giving Ix to you? Interesting." She replied with her mind as she started to walk away "Very well, she's all yours, I'll be back later." She added, Ix on the other hand started to walk away, far from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 4:09 pm

Gweniverre grinned, as her attention turned to Ix. It appeared that she was foolishly wandering away from the busy streets. She couldn't have planned it better if she'd tried. This would be fun. She figured she'd get immense enjoyment out of taunting her. She began to follow after Ix, slowly but surely closing the distance to her, and extending her haze out to affect her as soon as she was in range.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Ix kept walking around the town, wondering what happened to Tix "She had a strange look on her face... I wonder if something is wrong..." She started to feel weird, like if she was dizzy "Weird..."

As she arrived to an empty plaza, the area seemed like no one had gone through there in a long time, the benches were dirty and full of drawings, the fountain was broken and didn't work, she looked around, starting to feel suspicious, after a while being unable to find anything, Ix just relaxed and kept walking.

Her hand went to her necklace, without activating it "I really hope Kathy likes the present I bought for her..." She said to herself blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Gweniverre noticed the dilapidated area, and took it as the perfect opportunity to strike. First, she needed to get herself into Ix's head. She couldn't risk her 'trading places' with the fighter. It wasn't that she couldn't take Dixi, there was no doubt in her mind that she would defeat her, but she wanted the easy win.

"Ah... hello there, Ix." Said a voice in Ix's mind. The voice seemed oddly familiar, but it wasn't clear who it could be. It was as if the name was on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't quite place it. The tone of voice seemed rather friendly though. "And how are you feeling today?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Ix stopped as soon as she heard the voice, it was familiar, a voice she couldn't easily forget "T-That voice..." Cold sweat ran through her back as she turned around "Gweniverre!" She said as soon as she remembered the name, but... How could this be? She was supposed to be trapped in one of Xana's stones... How could she be here?

She quickly took a defensive position, sword in hand, looking around, searching for the psychic, was this the reason of Tix weird mood? With Dixi, Xana and Tix gone, she would have to face her alone... The first thought she had was to call Kathrynne but... She had trained for moments like this... She couldn't keep depending on the others to fight her battles "Show yourself!" She said, starting to calm down, prepared to face the former Second Seat of Daraku once again...

Mind Shield: 42 - Success!

Ix prepared the same rune she used during the assault of Daraku's HQ and now her protective rune was up in case Gwen tried to haze her.

Ix: 30 + Mind Shield (3 turns, Haze has disadvantage)
Gweniverre: 30
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 2:54 pm

(Pass Turn)

Gweniverre noted the sudden lockdown on Ix's mind. It seemed that she was prepared. But not nearly as prepared as Gweniverre was. She stepped out from her side street, hands raised passively.
"Oh, do not fear. I have no intention of harming you. After all, I'm rather sure that 'Kathy' would be most upset with me if I did." Gweniverre smirked. Although she took no obviously aggressive actions, she also showed no restraint with her haze. In fact, she almost seemed to be standing ready to surrender herself.

(Haze - Disadvantage: 16, 42)
Ix: 29 + Mind Shield: 3
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Ix kept her guard up, after all she felt the psiquic's haze on her mind "What are you up to? How did you managed to escape?" A little glowing rune appeared on Ix's hand...

Mirage: Ix creates a couple of clones of herself, enemy attacks has disadvantage, if they fail the attack one of the illusions dissapears.

62 - Success!

Thanks to Kathrynne and Xana's training, Ix was more prepared to fence people on her own, she created a couple of illusions to hide herself "Don't try anything funny..." The three Ix warned her at the same time.

Ix: 29 + Mind Shield: 2 + Illusions: 2

"Exactly, she wants to brainwash Ix..." Tix was speaking to someone with a comunication stone "You are coming? Sure, I'll watch over her until you arrive." Tix continued "I have something in mind, don't worry I'll give her a good spook... Sure, I'll try to leave something for you but I can't make promises, see you soon, Kathrynne." Tix finished with a grin as she vanished in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 10:48 am

(All Eyes on Me - 48 (AoE hits), 93 (Target: Illusion))
"Let's just say, I'm overflowing with luck. I live a rather blessed life you see. With these looks, this power, and the inability of anyone to stop me." Gweniverre grinned, as she began to slowly move towards one of the Ix's, swaying her hips seductively, for all to see, and pushing images of all the wonderous things they could do together, if she would only give herself up now. "But don't worry, I'm more than happy to share a little luck with you." She winked.

The attack seemed to be a success, affecting all of the Ixs around, but the Ix that Gweniverre was approaching appeared to be a fake, as it popped out of existance just as she got close to it. Well, no matter. Ix had all but proven Gweniverre's suspicions. She was not a fighter, and it took all she had just to defend herself. She clearly didn't have much in the way of attack power. Gweniverre's grin grew.

"You seem to be stalling. Are you hoping for someone to come out of the shadows and save you?" Gweniverre chuckled. "Perhaps your babysitter? Oh, I wouldn't worry about her. She's going to be just fine. After all, she's making the smart choice. She's coming back where she belongs."

(Haze - Disadvantage: 43, 25)

Ix: 28 + Mind Shield: 2 + Illusions: 1
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:00 am

One of the clones was down, it was only her and the other one, but what worried her was her last words... Back where she belongs? Did she... Did she do something to Tix? "What are you talking about? When Tix comes back, she will kick your ass, you'll see." She needed to keep fighting, luckily her protections seemed to be working for now, she decided to try something special this time.

Going through her options she decided to use a new trick up on her sleeve, channeling her magic, Ix tried to created a blinding shine...

Chibi Assault: Must roll three times, if three rolls are even, Ix summons 2 chibi versions of herself and uses illusion magic to disguise herself as a chibi, then all the chibis swarms the target charming it until the chibis are defeated, in this case the opponent receives 2 of damage, if two rolls are even, only one appears, if only one success, the target is charmed for two turns. The chibis have 5 hp each, the real Ix cannot be targeted while chibis are still around. 98, Success due to crit, 24.

As soon as Gweniverre managed to recover from the blinding light, she couldn't see Ix anywhere, but she noticed something at her feet, she could see 4 small Ix's swarming her and radiating an aura of charm from them, the psiquic couldn't avoid to feel charmed by the adorable little Ix's.

Ix: 28 + Mind Shield: 2 + Chibi Assault: 3 chibis remaining
Gweniverre: 28 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:57 pm

Gweniverre began to process the thoughts of the little Ix's, to break through the chaff, and identify the real one, but something about their aura seemed to be blocking her ability to focus on them. Instead, Gweniverre decided to go another route.

"Are you trying to hide from me, Ix? You know, you aren't the only one who can duplicate~" Gweniverre grinned, confidently.

(Mirror Mirror - 72, 3 copies)
Gweniverre momentarily disappeared from Ix's perception, only for four Gweniverre's to take her place.
"Well well well~" Starts one of the Gweniverres.
"Looks like there are four of us..." continued a second.
"And four of you~" added a third.
"Oh, what fun we could have together." laughed a the remaining Gweniverre.

(Haze - 77, 6)

Ix: 28 + Mind Shield: 1 + Chibi Assault: 3 chibis remaining
Gweniverre: 28 + Charmed + Copies: 3
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:21 pm

The chibis looked at each other, not really understanding what Gwen meant, they swarmed the Gwen's splitting into several, smaller army of chibis, running up and down, tickling and making the copies disappear leaving only the real Gwen, the chibis started to jump around her cheerfully, with sweet smiles.

(Swarming Tickles: The chibis split into smaller versions of themselves, swarming the targets and tickling them, must roll for each opponent and deals 3 of willpower damage plus 1 for each chibi in the fight - 50, 98, Success due to crit, 37 - 2 successes, 1 crit success, 1 fails)

Ix: 28/30 + Chibi Assault: 3 chibis remaining
Gweniverre: 28/30 + Charmed
Tix: Presence Concealment EX, 4 turns until arrival.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 2:05 pm

(All Eyes on Me - 38)
Gweniverre decides it's time to take matters into her own hands, and begins approaching on of the chibis, assaulting its mind, and drawing attention to her outstanding figure.

Ix: 27/30 + Chibi Assault: 3 chibis remaining
Chibi 1: 2/5
Chibi 2: 4/5
Chibi 3: 4/5
Gweniverre: 28/30 + Charmed
Tix: Concealed presence, 4 turns until arrival.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 2:30 pm

The chibis looked rather distracted by the display but they weren't going to give up, their playful and innocent nature would continue as they jumped in Gweniverre's shoulder and started to take turn, delivering gentle and cute kisses to her cheeks, the seemingly inoffensive kisses started to take a toll on Gweniverre that couldn't resist to sigh as the charm of the chibis took over her.

(Cute Little Kisses: The chibis jump to their target’s shoulders and takes time giving them little pecks, dealing 2 point of willpower damage per kiss, the number of kisses is the same as the number of chibis in the fight. Must roll for each chibi. 98, 100, 92 - 3 Crit Success!)

Gweniverre: 19/30 + Charmed + Stunned

Tix: Concealed presence, 3 turns until arrival.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Gweniverre let out a slight sigh. She supposed she could let this continue a little longer. After all, it was not like this little Ix's posed any threat to her. She could afford to take this fight a little easier. After all, it's not like she had any reinforcements coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathrynne was rushing over as fast as she could. She was confident that Tix could handle it, but it never hurt to be careful. Besides, someone would need to look after Ix whilst Tix did her work.

Gweniverre: 19/30 + Charmed
Kathrynne: 6 turns until arrival
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 2:58 pm

After bombarding Gweniverre with kisses, the little chibis started to hug her, light radiating from them as Gweniverre felt warm and cozy while the chibis started to recover.

(Shining Little Hugs: The chibis hugs their target, healing their wounds but dealing willpower damage, it deals 1 point of willpower damage per chibi and restores 1 point of stamina to the target per chibi, On critical success, the chibis recover 1 point of health. 88, 70, 90 - 2 Crit success, 1 success!)

Chibi 1: 3/5
Chibi 2: 5/5
Gweniverre: 13/30 + Charmed
Tix: Concealed presence, 2 turns until arrival.
Kathrynne: 5 turns until arrival
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Gweniverre let out another sigh. This was getting her nowhere. She decided that it was now or never. She'd have to pull out her trump card. A way to tell which one was the real Ix and, with that, force her to lose her concentration, and drop this ridiculous illusion.

"And here I was going to take you to your loving girlfriend. You know, Kathrynne was a lot more compliant than you are being. I mean, sure, she called out your name a number of times whilst we were fighting. Something about... her light, or something. I honestly wasn't paying all that much attention. You know... I could tell you where she is." Gweniverre grinned. "Do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 3:19 pm

All the chibis froze after hearing her words, they look at each other worried, looking back at Gweniverre, negating with the head.

(Turn Pass)

Chibi 1: 3/5
Chibi 2: 5/5
Gweniverre: 13/30 + Charmed
Kathrynne: 4 turns until arrival
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 3:34 pm

"Oh, you don't want to know where she is? And here I was thinking you cared about her. She'll be so sad to hear the truth." Gweniverre commented, grinning. Ix was hesitating. That was precisely what she'd counted on. Now she'd be forced to drop her illusion.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 3:38 pm

The chibis started to shine, gathering as one, while a separated one started to grow "If you took Kathy, that changes things, I'm not stalling anymore, I'm going to defeat you!" Ix claimed, then something shiny jumped to her shoulder, one single chibi, but this one seemed different from the others, getting ready, Ix pulled her sword, ready to fight and determined to win.

(Pix joins the fight, 12 HP)

Ix: 27/30
Pix: 12
Gweniverre: 13/30
Tix: Concealed presence, 2 turns until arrival.
Kathrynne: 3 turns until arrival
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Clash of Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Clash of Seats   A Clash of Seats Empty

Back to top Go down

A Clash of Seats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next