Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lake of Legends DLC

Go down 
+3
BurningVulcan
Mizuhashi
forest Assasin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:15 pm

As DuLac and Gawain were getting knocked around, Nimea had to finally remove herself from her placement to pull Yumi away from the oncoming grappling hook for a corrupting kiss. Just because she had herself pegged to lose didn't mean she wasn't going to simply make it easy for them all. Her dark lips coated Yumi's in their own darkness, dizzying tbe dancer further and pulling her closer to the dark lake even more as she became highly susceptible to the dulcet suggestions of the choir of water nymphs, who began to focus their notes on her specifically, pulling pressure off of the rest of the party to secure her.

In the process of having moved, she completely avoided Barchiel's assault, but only barely, putting the space marine off balance, but thankfully, with the choir focusing their music upon Yumi, he was spared from inevitable corruption, being so close to the lake and all.

Meanwhile, as Dixi knocked Penndragon back again, Jane finally took notice of an out of place sound, something akin to a clattering within the Knight's breastplate. Curious...

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:24 pm

Slamming into the ground, Barchiel winced upon contact, hoping he would have hit a certain water spirit. Slowly standing up, he noticed her working her magic upon the dancer. There was no time to lose. Pulling out his Chainsword, he made an attempt to hit her. His grip was a bit wobbly though, and his legs..they were still a bit shaky from the rough landing. "Take this, witch!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:32 pm

Dixi tried to run to Yumi's side but Pendragonn wasn't going to let her "Stay out of my way you idiot!" Charging her energy Dixi covered her fist in energy before delivering a punch to the knight's face.

Xana started to channel her energy, she had to do something "Cover me!" She asked Anika as she gathered mana.

Ix on the other hand saw Yumi in peril and rushed to her aid tackling Nimea away before trying to pull the dancer away from the corrupted lake "Yumi stay with us!" The young girl pleaded.

Alter continued on her way, first target? The damn Gawainn, facing the knight, Alter sheathed her dark blade before pulling out a red one "Alright, enough playing with shadows, time to die fool knight!" She yelled as she lunged at Gawainn.

Last edited by Nekurion on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Damn it.  The last action second from Nimea yanked her away from he projection path of her grappling hook.  And right now things are getting hectic with a lot of individuals focusing their attention on the dancer, both allies and enemies, the former trying to get her away from danger and the latter doing the opposite.  It was then from Jane's comment that Sierra then tries to pay attention to the sound as well, it seems rather vital.  

With everyone trying to get Yumi away from the Lake Sierra is going to try to cover for them for a bit while also hoping that her unseen actions trying to focus on Gawain and Nimea, the two that are still covered in vapors of chlorine and fluoride, there isn't too many of them so she has to make this count.  There was no motion of her body or anything else as if she is also observing the same as her mentor but she is combining the elements before setting off a reaction especially using Gawain's armor as a material to create the reaction.

All of a sudden, there was an explosion that erupted that strikes their chest, specifially right at Gawain chestplate, and the other on Nimea's back.  The force of the explosion itself isn't the only danger to them but also the after-effect of flames and acid is also a perilous issue to Sierra's target.  And still the artisan seems to make no motion, as if what happen is no her own doing.

Right after that, she tries to spot another opportunity to separate a knight from the battlefield or get Yumi to her position through her grappling hook.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 6:20 pm

Yumi finds herself suddenly seized by Nimea and kissed as he sensation flows through her body. Her mind's resistance weakened as she starts heeding the voice of the nymphs of the water that is calling to her, calling for her place, her- No! Weakly, she tries to push back Nimea only for her mind to jolt as Ix tries trying to wrest the water spirit. Even after anything that is happening, she still felt the desire to go back to the lake.

Only Dixi's voice from far away and Ix's voice nearby and her support keeps her mind from slipping as she forces herself to go with Ix and tries to get away from danger.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm

As Yumi was pulled away from her grasp and Nimea was shoved back with Ix using her body as a weight to do it, she wrapped her arms around the girl's waist as the two were brought to the edge of the lake. "Oh, I'm sorry, were you feeling left out~?" Being so close to the lake, Nimea created a clone of herself from the starry waters, of which held Ix from behind.
However just before Nimea could give Ix a tantalizing kiss she felt the sting of the chemical burst, causing her to fall back into the lake, nearly pulling Ix in with her.

Just as I managed to regain balance, however, the clone of Nimea shoved her the rest of the way into the lake just before getting cleaved in half by Barchiel.

Yumi, meanwhile, was able to get away from the lake, regaining focus. DuLac, having recovered from his prior state, charged his staff with a burning, bright plasma and swung it at Xana, only for Anika to blow him away with a fireball. "You got it, babe!"

As for Gawain, he was too distracted by the pain of his own chemical explosion to block Tix's strike, getting knocked to the ground hard.

Finally, there was Dixi, who'd broken off a lower piece of Penndragon's helmet. It wasn't enough to truly discern if it was Ferro, but Jane become more and more certain it was as she continued to hear the clattering inside his armor. Something small and hard, something like a necklace.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:44 pm

The Chainsword dug through the clone, before the Space Marine noticed Ix falling towards the water

Several thoughts went through the genetically modified mind, before it arrived at one conclusion. Enhanced reflexes, aiding in the Blood Angel's attempt to catch Ix, the bulky Power Fist held out to try and catch her.

He knew he was putting himself in harm's way if he succeeded. But a Space Marine was always willing to protect Mankind, even at the cost of their own life.

"Nimea, was it?! Your fight is with me! Face me like a true warrior!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Ix was terrified the moment she fell into the lake, she felt the corruption seeping into her once more Not again... she tried desperately to reach out, she wanted to get out Please, not again... Not again... flashes from the past appeared before her, each time she and her sisters were corrupted Help... she was pleading as she sunk deeper into the dark waters...

"Ix!" Dixi's face went white as she saw her sister falling into the lake, Pendragonn tried to attack her, to take this chance... Only for Dixi to grab the edge of the sword with her hand "Gotcha!" She said, her eyes red, her hair becoming like a burning fire, she was angry and she wanted to destroy the spirit but first... Another punch, this time with all her strength sending Pendragonn flying back before Dixi tossed the blade behind her, leaving the knight unarmed.

If Dixi was angry, Alter was the pinacle of rage for some reason seeing the light girl sinking made her anger reach new levels, gathering the power of Chaos on her hand, Alter created an orb that soon she used on herself, she started to become more wild, more dangerous, as Gawainn stood in front of her, Alter attacked without mercy, quickly and easily destroyimg the knight's gear a rageful roar was soon heared im the area, Alter was out for blood and she wasn't going to stop on the fallen knight.

Xana felt it... She had her eyes closer but she felt it, a tear came down from her eye but she couldn't stop... Once this was over they would free Ix for now... She just had to focus... Focus on her spell and specially, focus to control the urge to destroy Nimea... With a gesture of her hands rock walls surrounded the lake, Xana fell to her knees, panting, the spell had taken a toll on her "I won't let you... Drive anyone else into the lake..."

Last edited by Nekurion on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:23 pm

"!!!" Things is getting ugly pretty fast. Ix, trying to save Yumi, had just ended up into the lake instead. She can't focus on the loss right now. She needs to end this fast. Sierra herself is mostly playing positioning with people at the moment as well as that moment of destruction of chemical. However, she has another vital role to play.

Racing to Xana who is kneeling down in exhausting from the spell, she places her hands on the Seafield's shoulder. "I don't need all of this energy to be effective. You probably could though." And with that, Sierra opens her a capacitor and allows a flow of energy to be channeled into Xana.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:17 pm

(sorry for not asnwering i was a bit bussy ;-; )

Prowd saw nimea falling into the lake and take his time to approach toward DulaG and try to disarm him with a quick blow with the handle of his sword before go back to his previous position taking notes of the situation.

Last edited by forest Assasin on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Nimea fell inro the lake, Forest))

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:31 pm

(Yeah sorry, i'll fix it)

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:59 pm

"Ix!" No...Ix has fallen in, in an attempt to save her. Yumi was losing faithing in her own abilities if her deficit resulted in the one fall of the one she wish to protect most. She despierately needs more training, to prevent this from happening again. But first, she allows herself to drift into a state. One without thought, less she falls victim to her own emotions that would have ravaged her.

She opens her eyes, and right after Prowd took a shot at Dulac, Yumi sudden sped towards the knight in a whirlwind of twin blades. Unlike Dixi and Alter, it wasn't a state of rage, it was a state of nothingness. DuLac's spear would be met with parrying blades that would aim to get the spear aside to order to go past its minimum effective range for a series of slashes from different angles in a dance of swords.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:56 pm

DuLac had managed to knock Anika and Prowd aside with his lance before Yumi came flying in to wrench his lance to the side, opening him up to a flurry of sharp attacks, allowing Anika to jump in and use her magic on the ground, unleashing a jagged pillar of dirt and stone to disarm him. As his lance clattered out of reach, DuLac's armor came undone, revealing Robin underneath.

Gawainn himself was revealed to Alter, but his face was unrecognizable to her as his armor completely reformed, his sword raised to her chest and unleashing a ray of starlight, blowing Tix up into the air.

Dixi's efforts to disarm Penndragon bore fruit much like Anika's, allowing his armor to fall apart and reveal Ferro within, the clanking prior being due to his necklace clattering against the inside of his breastplate. Ferro didn't back down, however, and managed to blow the air out of Dixi with a tightly clenched fist.

Jane felt a surge of emotions flood through her as her hunch had been proven correct and laid bare. "Ferro. I need you to remember. This isn't you. You are many things. Heroic to a fault. Loyal to those that you love. And more charming than even a noble of your standing should be. But you aren't her knight... Please, try to remember. I know what it's like to have your mind taken over by another. The lack of doubt. The certainty of purpose. How easy it is just to stay fogged up. But I need you to doubt. I need you to consider 'what if this isn't right'. Please... humour me... Just think, hypothetically, what if this isn't you."

His arm eased up at her words, but remained firmly pressed against Dixi's gut. "Isn't...me? You must be joking. No, you're not the type."

Barchiel was exceedingly fortunate that Xana had raised a stone wall around the lake, as his reckless attempt at saving Ix nearly got him dragged into tbe lake with her by the many nymphs residing there.

Just as everyone was fending off tbe knights and doing their best against the nymphs and Nimea, the lady of the lake found herself sunken to the bottom, her status conditions from tbe chemical explosion fading away. She couldn't help but to laugh at her own expense for how well-off they seemed to be, just before she noticed a form falling to the depths of thw lake above her.

Ix...

Nimea frowned and flowed to her, chasing away the nymphs trying to pleasure her. Her eyes held disappointment, sadness, and a touch of empathy. "I reckon I could take a guess at how you came to be here... I wish I had someone like them in my life. So fortunate it is to have people who love you so dearly, who love them so dearly."

"I admire your selflessness. Perhaps as a reward for such pure determination, I'll grant you a second--" Her work stopped short as a bright going of two lights shone off of her, one silver, one gold. Before Nimea's able to do anything, the two lights burst into a bright flash, carrying Ix out of the lake, impurity spilling out of her until none was left in her body. And in the brief time she had left in the lake, the waters we're no different than the clearest, bluest sky, before fading baxk into an inky nighttime, leaving Nimea alone once again.

"If only..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 3:38 am

Ix was struggling to escape but it was useless, no matter how much she fought she kept sinking she was starting to lose conciousness until everything went black... The cold corruption seeping into her... But then something warm started to spread through the girl's body, she felt a kind light... No... Two lights... A silver one and a golden one, said light started to bring the girl closer to the surface of the lake until a ray of silver and golden light came out of the lake like a blast, landing far away from the lake, right next to Jane's feet as the light vanished, Jane saw Ix lying unconscious next to her, tightly holding her blade, the source of the golden light, the silver one seemed to come from... Ix herself... As amazing as it seemed, not a single trace of corruption could be felt on the young girl.

Xana was on her knees struggling to keep the wall up when Sierra came to her with an energy transfusion, soon the lancer felt all her energies restored, heck, she felt stronger whatever energy Sierra had in her, sure was a potent one for Xana. Standing up Xana looked at Sierra "Thank you Sierra, I feel like new, in fact..." Xana clapped her hands and as she separated them, several runes appeared and started to surround her "I feel like I'm overflowing with energy!" Her attention shifted to the light, and she felt Ix's aura inside it, she smiled filled with relief before directing her attention to the knights and the spirit "You played with my friends and tried to corrupt my sister... Get ready for your punishment." She said as her runes started to glow: fire, water, earth, wind, lightning, sand, steam, light, darkness; all her runes were there, thanks to Sierra's energy Xana was ready for war.

Dixi managed to recover from the punch, her gauntlets glowing with intensity as she looked at Ferro in the eyes "You shouldn't distract yourself." She said placing her hand on his chest, energy flowing "I will take that corruption out of you!" With a roar, Dixi unleashed the power of her gauntlets, the pressure was painful but she wasn't going to give up, the glow kept increasing until it exploded. Once the cloud of smoke dissipated, Dixi's arms were covered in wounds and bleeding, a black sustance on the ground behind Ferro "Fuck..." She started while panting "That... Hurts... A lot..." She added before losing consciousness.

After being blasted into the air, Alter recovered before launching back at Gawainn "That's all you got!?" She asked as she blasted Gawainn with a flaming slash "You are starting to piss me off, just die already!" She yelled before going after Gawainn.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 7:49 am

"....."

Ix had fallen.

Barchiel stared at the wall that had erupted in front of him, hand shaking slightly as he took it in. The one person who had been rather kind towards him, was gone...And now?

Well....Some Blood Angels had...a genetic defect. Or two. One was the Red Thirst. A thirst for the blood of his enemies. The second?

Barchiel roared in anger, charging towards Penndragon like a ferocious beast. But in his vision, he did not recognize him. Instead, he only saw the traitor...Horus. And they were no longer near a lake...Instead, it was Holy Terra.

Barchiel...had succumbed to the Black Rage.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:34 am

Prowd just stay in his place trying to think something, he don't know what to do now, in one side his mind start to feel clouded by the rage for other side,he don't want to hurt his friends. "what can i do?..this is so confusing".

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Well Sierra isn't out just because she can't use any energy yet, at least until she recharges enough and she had brought some tools that are independent from it, mainly the grappling hook and her chemical nozzle (minus being able to form compounds). So first she needs to assess the situations.

Somewhat Ix is safe next to Xana. Was that her doing? She wasn't sure but there doesn't seem to be any side effect such as corruption, that is good. Seems Dixi and Jane is managing what is revealed as Ferro so her presencse isn't needed on that end. Yumi and Anika was dealing with Penndragon which is revealed to be Robin, and currently having the upper hand. Alter was dealing witn Gawain though the identity of the knight was not clear yet, though Sierra fears .

Wait, what is Barchiel doing...uh oh...Sierra wasn't sure what is happening but it seems to be blind rage. Also Nimea is missing since she fell into the lake. She is going to need to keep an eye on that.

Using her grappling hook, she fires it up to a tree to get a better vantage point as well as being able to maneuver up high and able to respond to situation better especially in ambush position if needed be and quick-recharge herself off of an enemy if push comes to shove. She isn't going to linger long to get hit by a counterattack if that is the case though.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:19 pm

In the midst of Yumi's relentless attack and Anika's earth spell the armor is being destroyed, it is revealed of who it is underneath. It is that tactician. However, Yumi is unsure if Robin is still under control so she tries to get behind to seize his wrist and elevate his hand and arms upward but straight, the same hold that she used against Kathrynne long ago while they were adversaries. Should she manage to keep Robin in this state, it would not harm him directly but any attempt at resisting will make it very awkward for the former tactician to struggle due to the struggling will force the joint to move at odd angles that it is not designed to.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 8:24 pm

Sierra would note that, upon the departure of Ix, a new star appeared in the lake, one much greater in size and brilliance than the rest. That was somewhat odd, and given the already-strange nature of the lake itself, this wasn't something she could simply shrug off.

Gawainn managed to raise a constellation shield just in time for Alter's burning strike, the flames and force being absorbed before blasting back at her fiercely.

Anika, meanwhile left DuLac to Yumi to take care off, while she and Xana were ready to utterly rain hell upon Nimea.

Just as Barchiel started his charged, he felt his body come to an unwilling hault as a familiar voice plays in his ears and an undeniable red glow completely eclipsed his sight. "I was wondering if you'd have ever needed me, Barchiel." Orianna had arrived to stop his rampage and calm him.

Nimea was still sunken below her water's stars as a vacuous emptiness occupied her heart. She could feel the steady defeat of her knights and she knew she'd never be able to fare any better.

Ferro was stunned and confused by the sudden theft of his corruption in the midst of Gwenivere's brainwashing. Jane didn't need to do a thorough observation to tell this was her chance. She walked straight up to him, disregarding any warnings or threats and pulled him down for a kiss.

Her kiss shot sparks up through his head as he became even more confused, bewildered, intrigued, and nostalgic.

Last edited by KyoryuuBlaze on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 8:28 pm

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

It was gone in a flash. Barchiel's rage, his fury..gone. His body froze up as the horrifying realization began to dawn on him...He had fallen victim to that damnedable genetic defeat.

"O-Orianna....Is...That you?" His voice sounded weak. As if with all the anger disappearing, his strength joined in.

And somewhere, within the forest, and steadily approaching, was a certain knight of Shovelry....
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Prowd sigh confused he need a rest of this , se he decided to call her brother to join the fight and take his turn for him, the ninja was already hiding in a bush prepared to attack anything that moves.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Dixi fell to the ground, out of combat, her arms seriously wounded from the explosion and bleeding heavily.

Xana noticed Anika joining her and started to combine her runes "Time to bring you out of the lake, spirit, no more hiding!" Channeling her magic now recovered thanks to Sierra, magic chains diving in the lake and binding Nimea, pulling her out of the waters and bringing her right next to Xana and Anika "Just give up, spirit, your knights are falling, your lake blocked... You have no chance to win, you said you wanted their help for something but that?" She said pointing at the corrupted knights "That's no way to do, in fact, if you just asked, we would have helped you!" Xana claimed as the chains released the spirit.

Alter was still fighting Gawain, as the flames were reflected towards her, she blocked the blast as she was pushed back "Playtime is over, I had enough of you..." Flames started to gather on Alter's hand as she slowly raised it, pointing towards the knight "O dragon of three heads, plunge the world into darkness! Incinerated Heaven's Law - Dragon of Extermination!" Three dragons made of dark flames soared towards Gawainn bitting him and leaving him immobilized before Tix lundged against him, with one devastating blow from her Totsuka, destroying the knight's weapon and sending him flying against the rock wall surrounding the lake.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:01 am

Seems that the whole fight is coming to a wrap but two things that just appeared that is keeping her attention. The first is...uh oh another knight...although this one seems to have a ...shovel? Moreso, his pace seems to be less of rushing to battle and more circumventing around the lake. Sierra wasn't sure but she does need to keep an eye on this one. The other seems to be the star that was shining in the lake which causes her no end in concern.

Flipping the scanners within her glasses on, she first looks towards the knight and finds surprisingly no corruption within him. Perhaps a bystander hopefully. Then she sets her scanners towards the star floating above the lake, to try to figure what it is.

Last edited by Dataslycer on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Yum saw Dix fall to the ground, severely injured. The emotional's side instinct is to race to check on her. However, this would release Robin whom may still be under the spell of Nimea and corruption. And there is a third instict as so as Nimea is chained. There is an instinct to save her for Xana but she quelled that thought down and focus on keeping Robin captive, knowing that voice is the corruption speaking to her. She is still holding onto this state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake of Legends DLC   Lake of Legends DLC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake of Legends DLC
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next