Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Chained Memory

Go down 
+2
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A Chained Memory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 1:57 pm

Adri came out of her mental trance near-shouting, "What is with that guy? First he acts like a total ass to his own daughter and now he's being good to her?" She sighed and took a moment to cool off before expressing some intrigue. "Guess he must've manned up. That aside... Just who are you, Aura...?" Adri looked upon her sleeping face, intent on checking her mind later for more memories.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Ix looked at Adri "Is everything alright, Adri? What did you see in Aura's memories?" She wondered what Adri's meant about Aura's father but most important... What did she saw that made her wonder who Aura really is?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:09 pm

Adrianna relayed what she saw in the latest memory to Ix, expressing confusion over just what Aura's life was really like, and especially upon who she was.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:13 pm

"Aura..." After hearing about this new memory, Ix felt worried about the girl "What was that so important to lay a burden so heavy upon you..." She said as she looked at her "And who did lock your memories away and why?" Unlocking that seal only brought more questions instead of answers.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Little bright sparks jolted out of her body as she winced and twisted in her sleep. A soft, whispering moan escaped her lips as her figure turned into one of anguish. Adri softly caressed her head, trying her best to ease the girl's pain. The feedback of the Lock would sting her body without failure, even if the unsealing would be successful; such a cruel spell it was that Adri would curse its maker in a heartbeat. Despite knowing this girl for only one day, Adrianna's expression was that of concern, hiding a subtle feeling of pity and regret… that even with her power, there was nothing she could do to stop the girl from suffering.

Ix clutched her hand even tighter. She did not understand why Aura was in pain and it appeared her healing magic aided little in her plight, much like the witch's. Ix could not give up on her either, she would not give up on anyone. So she persevered, cheering the sleeping maiden while giving everything she had to suppress the pain, if only for a little.

Adri looked more concerned by the passing minute. The feedback should have ended by now, just like yesterday. So why was it not over? She sensed something swelling deep inside Aura: a force crawling its way out, rejecting her. The room was filled with it: a droning, monotone vibration. Dixi, Tix and Jennifer tensed up with the vibration reaching them. Jennifer in particular eyed the process closely, as it was not something one would see every day. Dixi and Tix seemed focused on their little sister more than anything.

Her finger twitched. Ix looked surprised at the hand she was holding. The sparks grew in number, dancing in unison to the slow, foreboding tone emanating from the amnesiac. Her body began moving in short bursts, sending a wave of pressure throughout the kitchen. Plates and glasses clattered to the ever-increasing pace of the vibration. Aura, or whatever she was at the moment, jerked her head upwards. And then, her eyes opened

Brilliant beams shot from her eyes all the way to the ceiling as the vibrating energy became an earthquake. Light gathered around the girl's form, slowly spreading from her chest towards her entire body, coating it in a layer of gold. The beams subsided and swirled around her glowing eyes who were staring directly into Adri's. The witch dragged the unmoving Ix to her side as she desperately held on to Aura's hand, forcing her to break contact. Another release of force marked the golden-haired girl's ascension, her body lifting off the ground and staying afloat. The golden sparks coiled around her legs, plummeting towards the earth in an incandescent cascade.

With widened eyes did they watch their new companion's state, unsure as to what even the very next moment would bring. She spoke. An ethereal echo followed behind her voice. It sounded just like her own, but it seemed to belong to someone else.

"I am Draja! Bear witness to my name and cower!" Aura bellowed, turning her emotionless face at the group.

"You who breaks my Locks! What right have you to play God? To delve into the memories of a defenseless girl, what a vile being. Know this, you who challenges my will: you shall abstain! Lest you face dire consequences."

Another golden wave swept over them in a burst of mystic light. Adri could not believe that such power was able manifest in her domain. But one look closer and she knew… whoever was speaking in Aura's stead used everything they had, there was no power left. The light began to fade, the sparks vanished into thin air. Yet the tremor lingered on for a while longer… the girl had one last warning to impart.

"These! These are MY memories! Do not bring me back into this world!" the voice imparted its last words in a roaring crescendo, before stopping for good.

With a thud, Aura's body dropped to the floor. As it hit the ground, the tremors subsided as well. She slowly picked herself up from the ground, tears flowing down her now-red cheeks. The looks of everyone made her even more painfully confused.

"Ix…? Miss Adri…?" she called, gulping on her tears. "What happened to me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Adri shocked that such a powerful being was inside this dainty girl. However the threat it brought upon her did not please the witch in the slightest. "That barely answered anything..." Adri looked upon Aura and held her close for comfort, laying a kiss upon the girl's forehead. "We just had a bit of a shock, it's nothing to worry about."

Last edited by Reploid7 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:50 pm

"Aura!" Ix ran back to Aura's side as soon as the girl got up "Are you okay!? Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked, clearly worried before pulling her into a comforting hug. 

Attracted by the powerful energy Sirius came running to the kitchen, blade in hand ready in case there was danger "What happened? What was that energy just now?" The seasoned warrior looked around "Is everyone alright?" He put away his blade when he noticed the energy was gone.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:52 pm

"Everything's fine, Sirius, we just learned a few new things," she told him. She didn't want everyone to freak out too much over what just happened.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Sirius raised a brow "What exactly happened, Adrianna?"

Ix was still hugging Aura "Aura, are you sure you are okay? You had me really worried back there..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Aura nodded, wiping her tears. She would lay quiet for a while, listening to the conversation, hoping to soon forget all about that bad dream.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 2:21 pm

"It's okay, Aura, I'm here for you." Ix said to comfort the girl.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 11:32 pm

Adrianna cleared her throat and proceeded to explain to Sirius what happened from the unlocking of her memories to the sudden appearance of a hidden being inside the girl.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 3:45 am

"I see..." Sirius took a look at Aura "Poor girl, so there is something hidden inside of her memories huh?" He looked back at Adrianna "Still, you should be careful, Adrianna, that energy felt actually familiar and if it's sealed, there mudt be a reason for it."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 2:06 pm

"Yes, I'll have to take a more in-depth look inside Aura," she stated. "Not just her mind, but her spirit as well. It's possible that this might not be a simple case of possession or use of a vessel, though."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 3:54 pm

"I see, is the girl going to be okay?" He asked looking at the dazzed girl.

"How are you feeling Aura? Still Dizzy?" Ix asked.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Jennifer listened carefully as Adri explained the situation, and was surprised by Aura's outburst. But something was odd about what was being said by the one called Draja. Intially, it sounded like a warning, the work of someone who was trying to hide the truth from the poor girl. But something about the last part bothered her. 'Do not bring me back into this world!' Something about that phrase resonated with her.
You noticed it too. Tam commented.
Jennifer nodded, despite it not being a conversation she was having out loud. Perhaps Draja is who she used to be, and who she'd become if she regained her memories. Had she locked her own memories?
It doesn't seem too far from our own story... Tam added.
Jennifer frowned looking uncertain.
It's not our place to decide... Jennifer responded, frowning. But we should probably say something.
I don't think we need to. Tam replied, a mental gesture towards Adri. She's probably already heard us.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 5:47 pm

"Draja... Draja... Where did I heard that name before..." Sirius started to think "I might had read something in a book when I was younger but... It's impossible... That book was ancient even when I was young..." He mumbled to himself.

Meanwhile Tix had noticed the exchange between Tam and Jen "You noticed something right?" He asked with her usual tone "The 'Don't bring me back into this world part'" Tix then turned towards Aura "Who is Draja? Answer." She ordered to the girl.

Dixi stood between Tix and Aura "Hey Tix, give her a break, that back there, whatever it was must have been painful for her, the last thing she needs it's you pressing her." Tix didn't liked that reply "And what do you suggest, that we wait? What if she changes once we break all the locks huh? What if it's dangerous!?" She then turned to Jennifer "You sure can see my point right?" She asked Jennifer.

Ix remained with Aura, giving her a glass of water "Do you want me to take yiu to your room, Aura?" She asked concerned by the health of the girl.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Aura couldn't tell what was real anymore. All of those people discussing her nightmare as if it actually happened... It really did happen... She really did say all of those things. Her shock was too great to respond to anything, until the sudden outburst of the ashen-haired girl.

"I'm...sorry." she started crying again.

The look in the raging girl's eyes, it stung her very soul. That was a look she could never forget. Perhaps she was right, perhaps even the reason she remembers this crippling sensation was because she was right! Regardless, Aura was obliged to answer, as always.

"Draja... that's my... father." she uttered between tears. That was all she could recall.

Pure sorrow and confusion registered on her face. Her chest hurt. Why did it hurt? Were they not happy two days ago? Was there even a need for her to exist at all? She stood up and gazed into nothing.

"I don't drink." she told Ix, not even looking at her, or answering the rest of her questions.

She then attempted to slowly make her way outside.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm

Adrianna was getting frustrated with Aura's father, was he a shit head or not!? "So I was right then," she said calmly. "It's not possession, but something more unique." The witch took immediately to Aura's side, placing a comforting hand upon her shoulder. "Aura, I'm sorry if this is all painful for you, and I know you're scared. Just know that I'll do my best to make it all stop, okay?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 11:35 pm

"Aura, please, I want to help you, I'm your friend." Ix said walking with her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 2:58 am

"I won't... cause any trouble... not anymore." she said, softly breaking away from the witch's touch. Her voice was devoid of emotion.

She trailed off in the direction of her room, intending to take the path that lead her there.

"Ix..." Aura couldn't manage to say anything to the girl. Her vision was blurry and humid, but she could still make out Ix's sadness.

It was something she did not want to see. Her very presence disturbed their peace; Ix's older sister was the proof of that. For her right now, there was only one destination.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 3:10 am

"Aura" This time, it was Dixi who stopped her "Running away won't solve anything, don't you want to find out about your memories? Do you really want to leave and be alone? Stay wity us Aura, no matter what comes, we will protect you."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 4:14 am

"I..." she tried looking away from Dixi, before facing her head on. "Tix is right. I am not needed here. I don't even know who I am."

She walked past her. "And if finding out about my memories is going to cause more harm then... I won't."

Without waiting for answers this time, Aura dashed away towards her room, doing the action that wouldn't solve anything. But it was the only thing right now the she could do. It was her own choice.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 4:58 am

"Aura!" Ix started to run behind her before she was stopped by Dixi "Why are you stopping me?"

"You can't force her, her choice doesn't solve anything but it's her choice nonetheless and we should respect her." Dixi explained before looking to Tix "And you, you say Xana is an hypocrite, but you are not far off, who are you to acuse that poor girl? You, specially, should try to understand her."

Tix said nothing, she seemed like she was going to but decided to not do it and simply leave the room.

Ix left the room as well and walked to Aura's room, knocking gently "Aura... I just came to say that... I won't abandon you, I know the pain you must be going through... I'm here for you, no matter what harm you think it might bring us... I just... I just wanted to say that... If you need anything, my room is the next one... You are welcome any time you want to come." Ix waited in front of the door, in case Aura decided to answer.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 6:44 am

A few hours have passed...

The door to her pristine room was left unopened. But the knocking, it went on for a while. Ix's words sneaked inside her closed-off world. They were kind and caring... she did not deserve them. Aura stood in front of a new object that has appeared in her room, a mirror, just like in her old home. A sad, pathetic girl gazed at her, tears still leaking. Why was this girl sad? Didn't she remember that was how it always used to be?

Aura couldn't look at her anymore. As Dixi said, she would just run like a coward. But the girl would rather be a coward than a menace to both herself and everyone around. She remembered most of the way back... this shouldn't take long... it was just around this little corner...

Why...

There was something nagging in the back of her mind; something that didn't feel quite right. It was right there! Nobody was stopping her! Yet the blonde decided on something else...

A few knocks was all it took for the door to open almost immediately, as if she was waiting there all this time for an answer. There she was, fully expecting her to come. Ix stood in the doorway with a radiant smile.

"I was going outside... for a walk." she addressed Ix. "Would you... come with... me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chained Memory
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next