Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Chained Memory

Go down 
+2
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

A Chained Memory - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:46 pm

"Greetings, young Ix. A pleasure to see you ag-"

A small bump, barely noticable, caused him to look down at the...small creature. Kneeling down, he stared at it. "Hello, tiny creature."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Tam, meanwhile, continued to hug Aura and Tix, sending waves of comforting energy their way and, of course, taking a small amount for herself from Tix, to avoid any unfortunate energy drain mishaps. She was rather annoyed at the intrusion of the uninvited human to the room. Always so unthinking, spouting random nonsense about some drink, or adoption, or about his Immortal God-Empereor or whatever shit he was going on about. It all came through as white noise to her anyway. At least Ix seemed to have distracted him temporarily, stopping him from destroying this tender moment, even if he'd already done significant damage to it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Pix smiles and waved at Barchiel, climbing and sitting on his shoulder, the tiny girl was having a blast.

"She's my summoned familiar, her name is Pix, she's like a little child." Ix explained before chuckling "Where have you been since the last time?" She asked curious about the marine stories.

Tix realized something and tried to tease Tam "You know? We really would make a weird family." She said, keepimg to herself the part of her saying that she would love it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:53 pm

Barchiel observed quietly as the small being sat on his shoulder. The fact that she had been able to climb up like that was admirable. At Ix's words, the Blood Angel stared at her. "I have been traveling. Trying to learn about this world. Maybe find a way to contact my Battle Brothers or my Chapter..Get some backup, maybe better gear. Anything, really."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Adrianna appeared in the room soon after with a somewhat calm yet stern expression. "It looks like things are under control now..."
///
Rachel walked close to Tracy as they reached the edge of the city, her movements slow and sluggish. That thing hurt her father and she couldn't do a damn thing back. No matter what anyone said, she felt weak and helpless and a failure.

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 1:50 am

"Family..." Aura said, closing her eyes and enjoying every moment of the warm hug. She began crying again, this time with tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 6:47 am

Pix was enjoying the view from Barchiel's shoulder, she felt on top of the world "Hehe, Pix seems to be enjoying." Ix said while looking at the chibi "Do you want something to eat? You must be hungry, Mr.Barchiel." She offered.

Tix saw Aura's tears of joy and felt her heart melting, of course she wasn't going to show it but it indeed did melt her heart she did look at Tam "You seem to be enjoying it, fox, are you going softie on us?" She asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 am

Tam tightened her tail slightly against Tix.
"The only soft part of me is my tail. Something you seem very aware of." Tam laughed in response. Of course, she was loving the hug. But, all good things must eventually come to an end, as she began to loosen her tail from the three of them, slowly releasing them from her hug. "In any case, I should probably go. Jennifer was currently meant to be in control." Tam commented, but didn't immediately make the switch.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:46 am

"Sure, sure, if you were I wouldn't be here after all." She said getting up and taking Aura on her arms.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 am

The three eventually, slowly separated themselves. Aura wiped the tears off her as Tix held her. She was surprised by how easily Tix lifted her as if she was a feather. "Ah!" she held on to her shoulders. The swordswoman could feel a strange soothing energy coming out of Aura's hands; a small flicker that lasted only for a couple of seconds.

"Tix... you really are strong." she spoke in a soft voice. "Thank you..." Aura moved her legs. "I... think I can walk."

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:27 am

"Well if that's the case..." She let Aura on the ground "Don't over do it, do you hear?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:57 am

Aura nodded. She stretched her arms and legs; everything felt mostly normal. She bowed to Ix and thanked her. Going over to Tix, Aura bowed to her as well. Part of her found it strange that over such a short time she would grow to feel such emotions... and for them to be reciprocated. This was part of her life she always wanted more of; to be held close, to be with 'family'.

She noticed Adri and the one they called Barchiel for some time now. Going over to greet them, the girl felt a sharp sensation stinging at her soul. Falling on her knees, she turned towards Tix with widened eyes. "It... comes."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:41 am

Tix kneeled next to Aura "Hey, hey! What do you mean it comes!? That thing is dead, Aura!" She looked at Tam "Seems like you'll get your chance as well as I will, fox."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:12 pm

Barchiel looked over at Ix, nodding. "Sure. I would appreciate that, lady Ix." Looking over at the one called Pix, he placed a gauntlet clad finger on her hand, patting it lightly before turning to the woman's words.

"It? What is...It?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:35 pm

Tam was just about to swap to Jennifer before hearing Aura.
"You mean to tell me that the thing that did that to Aura is still out there?" Tam's rage seemed to be rebuilding. She turned to Tix. "Tell me everything about it. Build, type, powers, personality, and what it fucking had for breakfast if you know. Everything."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Tix nodded before explaining everything to Tam "That thing can be very dangerous but it seems it's more skilled in running away than other thing." She added annoyed once she explained everything.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 2:51 pm

"Seems that way. Aura, I want to make sure you stay safe, so please don't go trying to confront it again," Adri warned.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:49 am

Tix looked at Adrianna "Make sure she doesn't run after us." She then walked to Tam "Let's go fox, this time I'll make sure of finish that thing of, after all, I guess you are the best partner I can ask for..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:44 am

Barchiel overheard all this. An enemy? As a Space Marine, he couldn't let that stand. "Allow me to accompany you. You could probably use some cover fire."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 9:56 am

"It... stopped." Aura got up again. "I can hardly feel it... as if it is barely alive." her gaze shifted downward. "You will not be able to find it... not like this."

She was lying. There was a chance, a very small one. Should they restlessly search every nook and cranny, maybe, just maybe they could find it. But they would be tired, weak, vulnerable. Aura knew that; she did not want it. Tix already fought the slime today and gave her entire energy to her useless self; she would not let Tix and Tam get hurt.

"But if you must... then you will have to take me with you... Even though I will only get in your way." her last words almost made her cry again, but she took a deep breath to calm down.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 10:07 am

"Seems like a risky chance. Though, as is stated in the Codex.... 'If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss. The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.' That being said, you still need to recover, do you not?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 10:08 am

Tix looked at Aura and sigh, she walked to the girl "Aura, come here." She called her, as the bloded girl got closer, Tix pulled her into a hug once again "I know you are afraid, I know you don't want me or Tam to get hurt but we will find this thing..." She knew Aura was lying, she could see it on her eyes "And one last thing..."She added, hugging her tighter" You are not useless, okay? You are really important to us."

She then turned to the space marine, he had certainly annoyed her in the past, several times, but she knew this guy could handle himself in combat "Fine, you can come, just don't fall into any obvious traps like you did when facing my mother."

Then her gaze went to Tam and back to Aura "So we won't be able to find it without you? Hey fox! I know you will say no but I assure you she will be safe, you are coming with us BUT... You will remain hidden in my shadow, not coming out, you will just point us directions, if I see you popping out of there, I'll sent you far away with a shadow jump, understood?" Her tone was severe and unflinching. She knew the kind of reaction this decision would trigger from both Tam and Adrianna, but she would give her life if necessary to protect the girl in case she got into trouble.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:03 am

"No. No way in hell." Tam responded, though there wasn't any malice to her tone. "Look, there is obviously some link between Aura and this thing, and if Aura can sense it, it's not unfair to say the reverse is true. And I'm pretty sure that, if anyone got hurt, Aura would try and intervene. And I can't have you distracted during the fight, Tix." Tam reasoned. "Of course I want to go after this thing, but I'm not putting Aura at risk to do that. I'll find it myself, if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:11 am

Tix wanted to reply but Tam was right, bringing Aura would surely prove useful to find that thing but the way it targeted her... No, she was right, it is too dangerous to take her with them "Fine, Aura stays here then." She looked back at Tam "You better find that thing, I'm not letting it get away."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Aura ran up to Tam, hugging her from behind. "Please don't go!" she cried. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chained Memory   A Chained Memory - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chained Memory
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next