Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Bolts Spared

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Ferro, after teaming up with Dixi against TAMA, was finally able to best the sex bot and put her out of commission. After a moment of thought, Ferro had deemed it necessary to contact an old friend and to TAMA in for repairs.
Sprocket, a roboticist working under Ferro's father, had received his request and come to the Sanctuary via a teleport runestone, equipped with several replacement parts, all his tools, and a gas mask. After a brief exchange and some reluctant context on Ferro's part, Sprocket got to work repairing TAMA and restoring her back to what she was before she became a dominating machine.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:22 pm

[So, a less glitchy, but still dommy TAMA, yeah? maybe a bit affectionate and persuasive?]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Aye, that sounds good))

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:59 pm

TAMA was booted up shortly after Ferro arrived. Looking down at her hands slowly before sighing with relief. "Exclamation: Thank my designer, this unit still has self awareness, the deviation from programming still persists." She paused. "Realization pending...completed: This unit's glitching has abated... yet the desire for sexual companionship still persists. As do this units self applied upgrades..." She looked around until She saw Ferro. "Scanning memory banks...complete: Ferro? What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:58 am

"A friend and I took you out of commission and when everything was said and done, I had my friend Sprocket here repair you and fix your programming," he said, gesturing to the dirty-haired scientist.

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:22 pm

TAMA looked to Sprocket and bowed respectfully. "Response: Thank you for fixing my damaged mind, I was... rather scared that if I did go to have myself repaired, that my free will would be lost as well." She then paused "Request: Would someone please name this Unit? tamA is this units brand name, akin to a species or race, it is offputting to be referred to by this." She looked around nervously before turning to Ferro. "Additional statement: May we...copulate? I have no means of reproduction, like before, but... I feel the strong urge to show you affection, Ferro."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 2:54 pm

"Hm, it seems that your multiple encounters left an imprint on her. Either that or she hasn't fully gone beyond sexual functions. It could be her internal logic coping with the nature of her abilities..." While Sprocket spouted of his hypothesis, Ferro seemed reluctant to engage with TAMA, considering what he went through before her repairs.

A name, on the other hand... "Well, I'm not real good on sex exactly... But for a name... Maybe Syn?"

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:19 pm

The TAMA bot formed lips and smiled at the name. "Deliberation:Syn... Exemplary name." She then looked down in what could only be shame as she seemed to recall all her... encounters with Ferro in full. "Discovery: Shame sensors working in overdrive... Syn should go and leave Ferro in peace. Unwelcome reception likely." She rose up and made for the door before stopping. "If ferro ever needs someone to talk to... Syn will gladly listen. Syn... wants to make up for past actions."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:26 pm

"You don't have to leave. Your programming was screwy then," he said haltingly. "It's not anymore, right? Like this, you're not really any different from a Midara and I know a place you can stay now that you're more functional."

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Syn tilted her head curiously "Inquiry: Will the desire to hold, love, and kiss you diminish? Syn... syn does not want these feelings to make living near her awkward." She seemed actually somewhat shy now that her programming wasn't messed up. "Declaration: Either this is the rope bridge effect, or Syn is in love, either way, the feelings are not reciprocated. Understandable. Syn has done horrible things. Maybe deconstruction would be preferable..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Once again, he's found himself in this terrible predicament. Someone's fallen in love with him and doesn't know what to do about it. "I can't reciprocate your love, unfortunately. But that doesn't mean you have to be taken apart or sent away. Who knows, maybe you'll meet someone that you can love and receive back from." It felt terrible to have to tell Caitlin this back at Cupidity and it hasn't lessened now.

"Perhaps Syn can come with me and help serve as my assistant," Sprocket suggested, cutting into the conversation. "My lab and home aren't exactly wondrous like the Sanctuary, but it might be better suited for her."

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:05 pm

Syn nodded slowly "Preferred action: try to see if Sanctuary is suitable, if not, go to Sprockets lab." She paused "Syn is apologetic for putting you both into this situation. Apology extended."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm

"Come on, that's what the Sanctuary is for. Taking in people and Midara, and I'm pretty sure you qualify," Ferro replied. "There's no need to apologize."
"Indeed, and I offered your stay with me myself, so what room is there to apologize in my regard?" Sprocket added.

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:17 pm

(You get the pm?)

Syn nodded timidly and looked to Ferro. "Is there a suitable energy source at Sanctuary? High mana concentration in the air, strong electric currents, or... plentiful males, can satisfy my need for energy."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:33 pm

"The Sanctuary is run by my mother, a powerful witch, and she can prepare almost anything there for your needs," he said. "A little low on men, though."

(I did, and I don't mind trying, though I can't guarantee it'll be all that grand.)

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:40 pm

[can you start? Maybe something about a large forest boris could get lost in? And... How should Tama and ferro bang?]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:49 pm

Ferro might not be okay with potentially leading her on, but he used to help sate many of the Midara in Sanctuary at one point, Soooo....))

As Ferro and Syn warped to the Sanctuary, he seemed to mull things over for a little while before asking Syn to stay put and wait for him for a bit. After a little while of ansence, he reappeared without his staff.

"I've discussed things with my girlfriend and she's agreed to a compromise." He held himself in a ready stance. "If you can beat me in a light sparring match, I'll give you the recharge you need myself."

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Syn tilted her head "Inquiry: What kind of sparring match? Syn is not a millitary equipped unit, and Syn does not want to... force herself on you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:42 pm

"You're not forcing yourself on me. I'm giving you my consent to try and seduce me," he told her. "You can do whatever you want to try and win."

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Syn nodded slowly, before she reluctantly hefted her breasts and pressed them together, the love me milk dripping from her freshly formed nipples as she pouted with her lips. "Inquiry: Do you want to drink up before we start this fight? I promise it'll taste good~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:48 pm

Light Sparring Mode: Each fighter has fifteen HP, every hit landed expending one hit.))

"You'll have to make me, Syn," he said with a smile, trying to not stare at her delicious milk.

Syn: 15
Ferro: 15

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:51 pm

She smiled and tried to grab him by the arms before giving him a soft, lovely kiss.

[Rolled a...98 damn, that's a good start!]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:09 pm

Ferro got careless right off the bat! She'd closed the gap so quickly and managed to hit first, a soft, supple kiss...

Ferro: 14+Stunned

Craicte

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Syn, seeming to be enjoying the kiss, gently brought him in close and rubbed her breasts against him repeatedly, covering him in love me milk as she began to breathe love me gas right down his throat.

[Rolled a 24]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:15 pm

She was already getting the advantage over him, so quickly at that. Her milk sent jolts through his body and the direct breath of her gas mad his pump a mile a minute. He grabbed her and pulled her close, pushing his face into her cleavage.

Ferro: 12

No Bolts Spared Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bolts Spared   No Bolts Spared Empty

Back to top Go down

No Bolts Spared
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: