Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airi vs Shiro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:33 pm

(Yeah, autohit)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:37 pm

(Aight. Good.)

Airi slammed her mouth against his, eagerly beginning to try and consume his energy. She'd go down fighting, dangit! Stupid Sexy Shiro....
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Shiro was unable to avoid her kiss, having his energy drained into her. However he wasn't going to just let her make this dramatic comeback.

Invasion of the French (98) Crit
Homme Fatale (3, 89) Crit Fail, skipped next turn
Dubious Drip (66) Charmed

Shiro wrapped his arms around her tightly and kisses back, slipping his tongue right back. As he fought back tongue to tongue, a poison dripped onto Airi's getting easy access into body.

Airi: 7 + Charmed + Stunned
Shiro: 16

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Airi shuddered, her body starting to go limp in his grasp as they frenched. "Mm..You're so delicious, my dear~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Lusting for More (98) I'M NOT KIDDING!! XD
Homme Fatale (16) Charmed

Shiro smiled, gazing longingly into her eyes as contemplated what to do next. "And so are you~ I can hardly keep my lips off of you." He closed the gap again for another kiss, but this one was quicker, though he prolonged the moment by catching her bottom lip playfully with his teeth, more of his poison slipping it along the way, her body growing hotter and hotter.

Airi: 4 + Charmed + Stunned
Shiro: 16

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:59 pm

(Doing literally anything. 9. Crit Fail!)

Airi just sat there, blinking. Airi.EXE had experienced a fatal system error and must reboot. Congratulations, Shiro. You broke the maid.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Ready or Not (48)
Homme Fatale (50, Cool

As Airi.exe was busy trying to reboot, Shiro pulled her in close and wrapped his arms around her tightly, keepinf her restricted. His hands wandered to her breasts and began to knead them all over again, his fingers sinking into her soft flesh as his leg rode up her thigh and teased another rub. "It looks like your really are mine! My beautiful red Autumn~"

Finisher - Addictive Me

Shiro laid her upon the floor before undressing her again, leaving her completely naked. As she'd see, she wasn't the only one, as Shiro undressed himself as well.
Time to think wasn't a luxury she had, but when Shiro's lips touched hers, she felt one far greater. The poison he adores feeding others so much began to slip down her throat in a steady stream, sending her nerves into a frenzy.

"I wonder if you'll still prefer girls after this," he whispered, the time spent saying that making Airi beg for him to keep going.

He lowered his mouth to her breasts and took her right nipple in his mouth, nibbling it playfully at first before drawing a touch of blood and sending more poison into her chest. Every drop making her more and more sensitive.

Next, he moved on slowly, leaving a trail of venom-laced kisses down her belly all the way to her naked Honeypot. With one swift move, he pressed his lips to her pussy and thrust his tongue in, hitting her most sensitive spot with his toxins and forcing Airi into orgasm.

He got up after and asked, "So, little Autumn, you want me to put it in now?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Her response was simply to look up at him, gazing as her body shuddered ever so slightly. "...I will..Oh god...."

Her eyes rolled up into her head, her body flickering occasionally as she tried to comprehend the feelings she was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:24 pm

"If you really want it, then..." He laid with her and thrust his mast into her vagina, making her quake with an unbridled ecstasy as he thrust his dick in and out of the her, every hard pump making her orgasm endlessly. He held her pressed against his body as he rutted her senseless, until finally he felt himself nearing climax.
With a brief pause, he whispered to her, "You're my first since I became me, you know. Thank you for your service, Autumn~" And with one final thrust, his cock erupted inside of her, calming his sexual rampage long enough for his venom to finally weather off.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Eventually, she finally snapped back to her senses. The magic had been finished. Smiling at his words, she pulled her close. "I'm...happy to assist. Though I question how Ferro will feel about all this..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:32 pm

"Oh, he'll live," he said nonchalantly. "I have every confidence that he can take an example from a pole vaulter and get over it!" He smiled comically laid a quick peck on Airi's forehead before getting up, pulling out of her just in time for both of their outfits to reappear on their persons.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:35 pm

"Oh, that sounds about right. But you know I'm going to regale him with stories about this, right? And I'll give him every single detail." A mischievous grin made it's way to her face as she shakily tried to stand up.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:44 pm

"Ooo~ That'll ruffle his feathers," he said somewhat enthusiastically. "Go right ahead, then, I'm not afraid."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:52 pm

"Oh, I will...Maybe I'll swipe some of his essence, too. To really blindside him....Though first thing's first...We need to get him and Jane to be all lovey dovey. Or maybe I'll steal her~" She was joking, of course. She found them to be...strangely adorable.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:55 pm

"Hmm...You can do what you want, Autumn, but I draw the line at messing with his love life." He helped her to her feet and headed back inside. "Buuuut, that doesn't mean I won't enjoy whatever you have in that pretty head of yours."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:56 pm

"Hrmm..Having her dress up as a maid might be fun, though. Imagine his reaction to that!" She rose an eyebrow. "Also..Why do you keep calling me Autumn?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:00 pm

"It's my nickname for you," he stated. "You're gorgeous red hair reminds me of the warm colors of the season. It's comforting."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:02 pm

"Hrmm..Whatever you say...Dio." Walking past him, she coyly dragged a finger across his chin. "That'll be my nickname for you since you want to pose so much."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:12 pm

He full-on guffawed at this nickname. "You thought it was Shiro that sexed you up, BUT IT WAS ME, DIO!!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:13 pm

Smirking at his comment, she disappeared, before reappearing behind him, posing. "ZA WARUDO! Oh hey, I'm like your Stand now."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Now this is just getting silly! XD))

"My, my, I had no idea a girl from Queen's Blade would be such a fan of JoJo," he said jokingly

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:17 pm

Her hands immediately shot to his cheeks, pulling on them. "No breaking the fourth wall! Admin's still pissed off that he can't find any episodes of Queen's Blade Unlimited on the internet. Apparently cause I'm in the first episode..Wow, I'm a hypocrite."

((Yeeeep. The sex is done. NOW FOR THE CRACK.))
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:19 pm

"Oh, then let's not tempt fate, Autumn." He stepped into the house and went off to have some food.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:20 pm

"Good boy." She went to search for her little kitten. She needed a refill of energy, after all.

((That was..amusing as hell. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airi vs Shiro   Airi vs Shiro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Airi vs Shiro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2