Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castlevania:Aria of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Soma growled angrily. "I don't care!"

As she floated down his groin and started working her magic, Soma did the only thing he could do.....Amidst the hazy cloud of lustful emotions that was working against him, he reached down, calling upon the Succubus Soul in an attempt to drain her. "Die already!"

(Succubus)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 pm

(41)
Soma tried to summon the succubus, but as the lust courses though him, he couldn't quite channel the soul well enough and the attack was ineffectual

(27)
The pixie momentarily flew away as she he reached for her however, leaving the two at a stalemate

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:28 pm

At least he was free, for now. Soma coughed slightly, taking a few steps away. "I'm...not..gonna let you..kill me...!" Clapping his hands together, he pulled them apart to reveal three fireballs, launching them forward at her.

(Flame Demon: Triple Flame Variant.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 9:38 am

(60,41,21)
Soma's first fireball landed true, scorching the already weakened fairy and sending her careening out of the air and into the bushes, the other two strikes didn't even matter as the observing fairies picked up their companion and fled!

Now Soma stood victorious in the forest, though he couldn't help but acknowledge quite how aroused he was feeling

Soma total list:8
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Letting out a roar, Soma closed his eyes, trying to rein himself in. This felt..really weird. "No soul...And they are attacking in such a strange and alien way...I need to get my heart rate down before I continue onward."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:50 am

(56)
Soma manages to calm down somewhat, but still feels a noticeable arousal

Soma lust:5
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:49 am

Alright. He felt...better. Sighing, he began to walk further down the path. "Why can't I go back to the good old days of people trying to just kill me?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:38 am

As Soma made his way through the forest towards the castle, it began to grow darker, more sinister, more like what he would expect to surround such a monolith of evil... He began to grow tired, would he press on, or set up camp for the night
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:40 am

"So this is what the Belmonts went through...."

Sighing, Soma began to do the smart thing, setting up camp. A fire was lit, and a makeshift tent, prepared. "Alright....Tomorrow, I'll head further in...."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:05 am

Encounter roll:90

After a couple of hours sleep, Soma was woken by a loud rustling sound outside his tent
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:10 am

Exhausted eyes cracked open before he reached into his pocket, pulling out a pocket knife and flicking it open. "Goddamn bears...." Slowly, he opened the tent just a bit, trying to see what the hell it was.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:24 am

To his surprise, upon opening the tentflap, Soma was greeted by the site of a gigantic rose blossoming on the floor that most certain hadnt been there before
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:31 am

"....."

Some let out a rather annoyed sigh, before waving his hand. "Shoo! I'm trying to sleep, creature!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:45 am

Rather unexpectedly, the rose didn't shoo, but Soma could hear a feint giggle from inside it's closed petals
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:47 am

"Alright, that's it..Not dealing with this." Walking past the slowly dying fireplace, Soma held his hand up, a red circle appearing in front of it before flames coalesced in his palm. "I will set you on fire if you don't get out of my camp."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:10 am

That got a response, the rosebud opened up and from it emerged an absolutely gorgeous green skinned woman.
"Is that any way to treat someone who just wants to give you some company for the night?" The Alraune responded teasingly
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:14 am

"..." He frowned. While she was beautiful..."Look lady. I just wanna sleep. That's all. What is with everybody wanting to get into my pants nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:25 am

"I think you'll find that out soon enough dear" The woman responded in a sultry tone, "but in the mean time, I promise I can help you get a better rest than you'd get in that little tent"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:26 am

"....Yeah, no." He held his hand up, the orb of fire shooting forward towards the plant woman. "Not interested, I like my little tent!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:31 am

(61)
The Alraune gracefully dodged the fireball with relative ease before bringing a hand to her lips and blowing Soma a kiss.
(58)
Soma couldn't help but inhale the pink nectar that had left her lips and as he did, he felt himself begin to calm down, did he really have to fight this woman? After all she was so beautiful...

Soma:1/10+placated
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:32 am

How did she dodge that? She was such a huge target! Before he could curse his luck, he breathed in some strange pink dust, his body relaxing somewhat. "I..am still waiting. For an answer."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:54 am

The Alraune giggled as Soma pressed his question further.
"You really don't know do you?" She asked with a coy grin
"I thought an emissary was sent to... Inform you of the situation"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:17 am

Growling, Soma clapped his hands together, pulling them apart to reveal three smaller fireballs, which he then shot forward towards her. "Not at all!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:20 am

(18,57,69)

The first fireball impacted hard against the Alraune, causing her to scream in pain as she just about dodged the other two attacks. Once she had composed herself she spoke again, clearly less amused
"And here I was going to explain things to you, but if you keep attacking me I don't think I'll bother" she huffed, "so which will it be"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 am

"...You're not gonna try messing with me, right? Cause if you are, I'll burn you again." He kept an eye on her, hands held up in case she wanted to try a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castlevania:Aria of Lust
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next