Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castlevania:Aria of Lust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:32 am

"Yeah, and what makes you think I'll be able to handle her?" With another grunt, he tried to break free of the vines, pulling and yanking on them.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:38 am

(100)
With surprising force, Soma suddenly ripped free of the vines, sending Rose stumbling backwards to the floor
(Stunned)
The alraune hazily got to her feet
"Well, the fact you can do that...for one thing"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:41 am

"...." He flexed his fingers, slowly. "...Well then. Let's see what else I can do!" Jumping upwards, he shot down towards her with a kick.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:49 am

(40)
Soma launched his dropkick just as Rose got to her feet, with no way of her vdodging in time, he collided hard, sending her staggering backwards.

(16)
Rose recovered surprisingly quickly and blew Soma a kiss. Rather than a heart speeding towards him, a pink most left her lips. As if on cue, the pollen that had coated the battlefield quickly dissipated into a similar mist. A sweet, overwhelmingly pleasant scent filled Somas mind as he inhaled the mist. This was the breaking point for him, overcome by a mix relaxation and arousal, Soma dropped to his knees. He looked up to see Rose approaching him. "I promise you, this will help you in the battle to come..." She said
Soma:10/10
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:51 am

"..Help...?"

He was so confused, so dazed from her charms. "I....w-what...?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:00 am

"if you have no experience with the true extent of the pleasure Midara can give you, you'll stand no chance" Rose spoke softly. "... Here, let me show you" and with that, she pulled Soma into a deep, pheromone laced kiss that caused him to finish right there and then, as the pleasure continued to flood him, he eventually lost consciousness.

When he regained said consciousness, he noticed Rose by his campfire, seemingly preparing a meal of freshly caught fish
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:08 am

"...."

Huh. That actually felt really nice. Staring up at the sky, he slowly turned his head to face Rose. "...."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:13 am

After a moment, Rose noticed him
"Oh good, you're awake, how are you feeling?" Rose asked with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:14 am

"...That felt really good." Slowly, Soma sat up, wincing slightly. "...Something tells me you were doing that less to help me, and more so you can boast that you banged Dracula's reincarnation." A shrug. "So..How was that supposed to help, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:17 am

"see how that left you entirely helpless?" Rose said, surprisingly casually "That may have been my coup dear grâce, but a Midaran Queen can impart more pleasure or love than that easily. If you somehow got through that castle to her throne room without getting at least somewhat used to it then you wouldn't stand a chance. She could have you begging to be her pet just by winking at you."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am

"...So...What, I should just let the enemies seduce me?" He rose a confused eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:23 am

"No, that's probably not a good idea... The girls in the castle are a lot more loyal to the queen then I. But you'll have at least some resistance from that safe little practice with me...I guess, you need to get used to the fact that the girls before the Queen might well beat you, but that's not the end of the world. This is a game to most of them, odds are they'll have their fun and then leave you somewhere to keep exploring the castle. They wouldn't dare keep you to themselves. If that happens, you'll at least be continuing with a bit more understanding of Midaran pleasure, and possibly a new fetish or two" she admits, "which isn't ideal"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:25 am

"Yeah...I don't think I wanna deal with any fetishes. I'd rather focus on getting a job and getting this crap taken care of, first and foremost." Slowly, he began to stand up, his legs wobbling. "..So what will you be doing?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:31 am

"I'm going to return to my forest." Rose said simply, offering Soma a grilled fish. "It wouldn't be safe for me to aid you directly, the queen has incredible power over lesser Midara."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:56 am

"I see...Well, thank you for everything." He took the fish, biting into it and allowing the flavor to help him recuperate. "You take care, okay?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:20 am

"You to...Soma Cruz. The best of luck to you on your way to the castle, and try not to go too hard on anyone you meet in my forest, though they serve the queen they do so because they have no choice..." Rose responded before turning to leave
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:25 am

"...."

Have no choice, huh? That had to be such a horrible life...Shaking his head, he turned and began to walk. He was going to do all in his power to help them. Maybe this was a bad idea. Who knew? But at the very least, he'd take this queen down.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:29 am

With renewed vigor, Soma pressed on towards the castle. to his surprise, he managed to make it to the drawbridge uninterrupted, and the keep itself had no clear signs of having guards. All that stood between him and the castle was the moat and the drawbridge that allowed passage over it
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:33 am

"Huh...No guards....Fine, maybe I can just head straight to that bastard." Taking a deep breath, he charged towards the drawbridge, intent on trying to get through this place as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:39 am

As Soma moved across the drawbridge, something suddenly dropped down from above to block his passage, standing before him was an admittedly attractive winged girl that Soma recognised as a Harpy!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 1:12 pm

"......"

Well. This was going to be problematic. "Look lady, my business isn't with you. It's with your queen. So get out of my way."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 5:40 am

The Harpy turned and smiled at Soma, "And my business darling, is to get you nice and ready for the Queen, so I'll be doing no such thing"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 8:05 am

"......."

He looked up at the castle, frowning. What was he even doing here? He could probably just freeze time for a bit and run past her. Who knows, maybe it'd last long enough to get to the top.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 8:37 am

"What's the matter dear? You the type that gets nervous around cute girls?" The harpy said with a wink as she began to approach him
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:18 am

"I'm giving you one last chance to flock off, featherface. I'm not in the mood for your games."

Already, he was going through his selection of souls, trying to find the best one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania:Aria of Lust   Castlevania:Aria of Lust - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castlevania:Aria of Lust
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next