Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recovery and Preparation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Recovery and Preparation Empty
PostSubject: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm

In light of Ferro's failure to save Dixi, he's warped back to the Sanctuary ti break the bad news to everyone.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Prowd was sharpening his sword while he seemed in totaly calm but something make his calm vanished, he felt something is wrong as something of us was captured by a monster or a midara,he saw ferro expresion and his thoughs was correct something is wrong. "What happen ferro, you look bad" prowd said worried.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Xana noticed Ferro's return, what she wasn't expected was that he returned alone "Ferro? Did you went after Dixi? Where is she?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:52 pm

"something is seriously wrong xana, i feel like something really bad had happened now" he said with a concerned look on his face

Last edited by forest Assasin on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:54 pm

"I screwed up," he said in low, defeated tone. "I screwed up and I'm so sorry..."

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:56 pm

How does Prowd even know what's going on?))

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:58 pm

( well he dom't know he just have a feeling,sorry if you want i can correct it ^^U)

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:59 pm

It's not that bad for him to have that feeling, it's just the way he words things and theblike is a bit too on the nose.))

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:02 pm

"What do you mean you screwed up? Where is Dixi?" She asked, growing more worried by the minute.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:05 pm

"Dixi lost to the Demon and became enthralled, so I stepped in." His grip around his staff tightened until his knuckles whitened. "I almost had her, but she pulled Dixi in and escaped! Now they're a world apart and I can't hope to be her...I've been so damn weak, I can't even save my best friend, I can't even say my sister!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Xana's eyes opened wide "She's... No..." Xana didn't knew how to react but she had to keep her cool, for her sister and for Ferro, who seemed totally defeated by the guilt "It's not your fault Ferro, you did the best you could and we will get her back, you say it was a demon? From the underworld maybe?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:16 pm

"calm down ferro, we are here to support us,just keep calm,maybe there's a way to get dixi back from that demon" he said thinking amd trying to keep his own calm.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:27 pm

"It is!! I was on my last legs when they escaped, any more and I would've fallen too. I'm too weak to do this anymore..." He went silent as he felt more and more hollow with every second.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Xana walked towards Ferro, slapping his face "How can you say that? You know how important you are to Dixi? Do you know how much she admires you?" She started "If you say you are weak,tell me then, why is it? Because of the fetishes the other midaras left on you?" She went right to the spot "If that's the case, even if it's weird to me... I'll help you beat those fetishes!" Xana started to look more determined than ever "You say you are weak? Then get up and fight, grow stronger and don't give up."

Last edited by Nekurion on Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Prowd walked toward Ferro and place his hand on his shoulder trying to let him know he is not alone in this, "You did what you could ferro, don't be rude with yourself" he said before give him a friendly pat on his shoulder, "we can do this together,we can bring dixi back woriking together, but don't say you're weak",Prowd said as his concerned look turned into a determined one.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:25 pm

He felt shocked, certainly by the slap, but mostly by Xana's declaration. "Y-You what...?" He lowered his head and in moment of thought. "No, you're right! I can't just mope around, I need to get back at that demon!!"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Xana smiled "So? What weaknesses did that demon took advantage from? Magic? Demonic arts?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Ferro felt his face go red and he answered reluctantly, "B-Boobs...like big boobs..." As he seemed to say that, his mind jolted back to Marisa and her huge knockers, making his already red face a deeper shade.

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Prowd think a way to recover dixi from the demons claws and finish the deal defeating the demon at the same tim,but he know he can't do this alone he need the help of his friends, "Maybe that demon have weaknesses to", he said lowering his head.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:52 pm

"B-Boobs..." Xana seemed to take it pretty well at first but then "Wait... S-Seriously!? Ugh... I think... I can help with that but..." She blushed slightly from the embarrasment "It's going to feel really damn weird..." She mumbled approaching Ferro to whisper at his ear "We'll never talk about this or tell anyone... Ever... For both our sakes..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:54 pm

His face maintained it's cherry look as he slowly nodded his head in agreement. He didn't want anyone to know about this, especially Jane.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:56 pm

"Okay, listen." She kept whispering "We'll disguise it as a meditation session... I'll create a mind link between us for this... Training... That way no one will know..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 6:07 pm

He just continued to nod and confirmation as she explained things. "Got it..."

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Prowd just make a confused look trying to think what the hell are they whispering, he just sighed as he keep his sword in it sheath, he lowered his head again remembering his defeat against the same midara,he mutter to himself, "why i can't control myself against that"..he said hitting the ground with his fist in anger.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 6:18 pm

"Well then... I need to... Mentalize myself and I'm sure have to as well, I'll meet you in ten minutes in the training room..." She added before placing her hand on his back "Don't torture yourself over this, Dixi would never forgive herself if you did." With that, Xana left, she had to prepare... And speak with someone...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery and Preparation   Recovery and Preparation Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovery and Preparation
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next