Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) Empty
PostSubject: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:06 pm

After having fucked a pair of nuns on an altar, their goddess had given Salos her 'blessing'. Now unable to use his magic Salos, begins to search for a way to regain his lost powers.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 8:14 pm

“Damn it. If my mom finds out, she may only restore the magic I inherited from her. I refuse to use that magic. I need to find someone or something about this goddess and maybe I could purge her magic from me.” He says as he heads for a local tavern, hoping to get some information. 

(Drawing on my D&D experience here.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:33 pm

The first tavern Salos found was nearly empty. It's only occupants were a rough looking man tending to the bar and a trio of women in body obscuring cloaks sitting at one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:43 pm

Salos decided to approach the table of cloaked women.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:46 pm

One of the women noticed Salos approach. "Can we help you?" she asked, which drew her companions attention to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:49 pm

"I'm trying to gather information and I was wondering if you could help. I'm looking for information about a goddess and her 'blessing'. " he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:53 pm

"And why do you want to know?" one of the ladies asked as she rested her arm on the table.

"Maybe he thinks he's too good for normal women and that only a goddess could satisfy him." another jokingly suggested. The other two replied with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:19 pm

“I had an encounter with two nuns that ended with their goddess blessing me. Now I can’t use my magic power. I need to get rid of her ‘Blessing’.” He admits.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:23 pm

The three cloaked women shared a glance. A silent conversation seemed to go on between the three before they turned their attention back to Salos.

"We might know something about that." one of them finally told him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:25 pm

“Could you please tell me what you know?” He asks politely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:31 pm

One of the women opened her mouth to tell him only to be cut off by one of her companions.

"Why should we?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:37 pm

“Because I need to restore my power before my mother finds out I’m powerless.” he said with an anti of emergency about him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:38 pm

"And that concerns us, why?" the same woman asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:43 pm

“Because my mother is the witch of passion and she is easily one of the worst witches who ever lived. She wants me to rejoin my family to consolidate her power. Her favorite pastime is enslaving men, especially men of those who anger her. It doesn’t take much to end up on her naughty list.” He said, trying to point out what they could stand to lose.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:58 pm

"The way I see it, you've got two options." one of the other two said. "You either find a way to meet with this goddess and convince her to remove her blessing. OR you go hunt down a demon or something that can counter the blessing."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:15 pm

“Ok. Know any way to summon this divine pain in my ass?” He said
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:17 pm

"Nope." she replied with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:18 pm

“Dang it. Know anyone who might?” He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:26 pm

"Isn't there that seaside temple where that angel likes to hang out?" the third women said. "Maybe she'd know something."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:27 pm

“Thank you for your help. Is there anything I can do to repay your kindness.” He said respectfully.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:30 pm

"Oh, I can think of a few things." the woman who was giving him the most trouble said. Both of her fellows nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:48 pm

“And what would that be?” He asked, afraid if what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 4:28 pm

"Sex."

"Money."

"Recover a stolen item."

The three women offered in rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 4:32 pm

"What's the stolen item?" He asked, trying to ignore the first two.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 4:34 pm

"A thief snatched a silver pendant that my grandmother gave me when I was a little girl." one of the women explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next