Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 6:37 pm

(Fetish Fishing -roll 21- Fail!)

"Sure you didn't." The thief agreed to drop it.

Salos: 20 Willpower + Purified
Marino: 23 Stamina + Stolen Compowder
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 6:49 pm

"Please just return that and the pendent." He tries to talk again.

(Talk)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 6:54 pm

(Talk -roll 41- Fail!)
(Emotional Reel Attack -roll 2- I'll Take That! -roll 71- Fail!)

"Nope!" the thief said happily as she stuffed her stolen goods in to a back tied to her waist.

Salos: 20 Willpower + Purified
Marino: 23 Stamina + Stolen Compowder
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 6:57 pm

"Is there anything I could do that you would be willing to trade those items for?" Salos asked in a defeated tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 6:59 pm

The thief actually stopped and thought about that for a bit. "I'm not sure." she eventually told him. "Did you have something in mind?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 7:15 pm

"I'll do one naughty fetish thing if you give me the items." He offers.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 4:39 pm

"Hmm... I don't know." the thief said. "I mean, I could just steal you away and then we could do all kinds of 'naughty fetish things'."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 6:20 pm

“Unless you want to deal with my mother, who is a very powerful and sadistic witch, I would not recommend that unless you want to lose everything.” Salos says plainly, knowing how his mother would respond.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 4:29 pm

"Then I'll just steal new things." the thief said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 4:45 pm

"You don't get it. My mother will take your freedom too. You will be trapped and will never get away from her. Take it from someone who has been running from her for years. You will never run far enough. She will take and take and take from you until she breaks your spirit." He says.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 4:50 pm

"Wow, way to kill the mod, kid." The thief replied with a frown.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 4:52 pm

"Please I will do one thing in exchange for the items. Please. I'm willing to kiss your bare ass of you will give them back." He said, hoping she would be reasonable.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 4:56 pm

"Alright, fine." the thief relented with a huff. She then turned around, bent over and gave her ass a slap. "Kiss both cheeks. One for each item."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Salos got on his knees and pressed his lips against her first cheek, kissing it very passionately. He repeated it with the other cheek.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:04 pm

"You're really enjoying yourself. You sure you don't want to come with me so you can keep kissing my ass?" the thief teased.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:10 pm

"Sorry. I have to get my powers back so I can defeat my mom." He said as he held out his hand for the items promised.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:12 pm

"So what, you get grounded and your mom took your powers away?" The thief asked as she returned the stolen goods.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:18 pm

"No some bloody goddess 'blessed' me and now I can't use my pyromancy. I need to find a way to undo her blessing. Hopefully in a way that doesn't end with me dressed as a nun. That's how I got into this mess." He admits.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:21 pm

"That's... huh." the busty thief didn't seem to know how to respond to that. "I'm just going to go steal from someone else, now." she said as she started walking away.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:23 pm

"Huh. I scared her away with my weirdness. I should try that more often." He said as he headed back to the tavern before.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:25 pm

Salos returned to the tavern. The three women from before were still there and each of them had a mug of ale.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:33 pm

"I got back the stolen pendent." He says holding it out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:36 pm

"Thank you!" one of the women yelled as she leapt to her feet. Her hood fell back to reveal blue hair and emerald eyes. "Thank you!" she said again as she pulled Salos into a tight hug.

This close, he could smell the alcohol on her breath.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:38 pm

"I'm happy that you are happy." He said blushing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:41 pm

"This calls for a celebration!" one of the women still at the table cheered.

"Barkeep! Another round!" the other woman at the table said. "And some of your strongest stuff for the hero of the hour!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)   Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery(A Salos Adventure)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next