Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GanGyaru (Enemy)

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
Daistar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daistar

Daistar

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:12 pm

I thought I'd take a crack at coming up with my own enemy, seems like a fun idea. Criticism is welcomed. Also, I don't really understand how the rpg works so if you'd like to use this character in an RP, you'll have to fill in the stats yourself, I'm afraid  Embarassed

Image:

Description: Gangyaru is a midara that looks a lot like your typical gyaru punk. With an obviously fake tan, piercing blue eyes that hunger for their next victim, and dyed blonde hair, they can easily disguise themselves as delinquents at any school they wish to infiltrate, and if not a school, any shopping mall. Their cheeks are branded with their signature heart, which they often cover up with makeup to hide it when in disguise. Their tall and ample figures are both intimidating and alluring, younger and smaller opponents are particularly susceptible to these midara as they particularly enjoy messing with them. However, they never back down from even the most imposing and intimidating foes. Their nails are long, manicured, and extremely gaudy and decorated, though they are never used as weapons as they take great pride in them. They have clear, very glossy and sparkly, always pouting lips which never lose their sheen, and they often carry lipsticks which seem to have different effects based on the color and usage of the lipstick. They always seem to travel in groups of two or three, with slight variation in appearance in their make up and hair styles in between said groups. It is exceedingly rare to encounter just a single Gangyaru on her own, and if said encounter with one lasts long enough the other Gangyarus are sure to arrive with haste. They make it their goal to mark every cutie they come across as their own property, with a preference for smaller targets as they make for easier prey.

Special Mechanic: Lipstick color - each Gangyaru will wear a certain lipstick color (either purple, pale pink, or hot pink) and each color will have certain effects when used. Purple often indicates possession based attacks that force the victim to obey the Gangyaru's orders, pale pink is usually a support type that aids fellow midara by increasing their powers dramatically and lastly, hot pink charms victims and aids in draining willpower, but it is easier to avoid compared to the previous two. In a team, the different effects become very effective. Gangyaru are not able to change their lipstick mid battle. Any direct kiss based attack will leave a lipstick mark and an effect on the opponent, and the effect lasts until the kiss mark is wiped off.

Attacks:

• Bully for you: - the midara begin to push around their foe, this is much easier to do so if their foe is much smaller than they are. Deals minor damage as this attack is not meant to hurt, but to establish their dominance over their situation. Reduces willpower based on dice roll.

• You want smooches?: - the midara makes kissy faces and smooch sounds at their opponent in order to humiliate them. This attack has no effect if the opponent still has a high enough willpower. If willpower is low enough, the midara will actually plant a big smooch on the target's lips leaving a distinct lipstick stain, which will apply the following effect depending on the color applied: Purple will make the kiss mark magnetic to other Gangyaru lips, pale pink leaves the target's lips in a pout which they cannot control and along with the kiss mark on it makes midara even more susceptible to kissing it, and hot pink further drains willpower during the smooch and makes the opponent more susceptible to getting attacked (i.e. lowers their chance of avoiding attacks).

• Knockdown: - the midara attempt to push their opponent to the ground on their backs, if they are successful, one of them would squat and settle on the opponent's crotch, while sneering at them and making squeaky kissy sounds at them. If this move is successful, the opponent can roll to push them off, but if they are unsuccessful, they lose an additional turn at the mercy of the midara.

• Who's the boss here: - the midara will grab hold of the opponent's cheeks, forcing them into a pucker. They will then make out with the opponent while the other gangyaru cheer on her to go further. This move will clear all lipstick from the opponent's face and leave one fresh mark of said gangyaru's color at the end. The midara will then get up to give their opponent a fighting chance. This move can only be done after a successful knockdown.

• Glomp and graffiti: - The gangyaru will bare her ample chest and wrap her arms around her hapless victim. Looking straight into their eyes with her intimidating eyes, she will process to smooch their lips while writing commands on their face with the lipstick. Commands to the victim work best with purple lipstick, commands to other midara work best with pale pink. Hot pink does nothing but humiliate the victim further, reducing willpower.

For example: writing "Kiss here" with an arrow aimed at the lips would work best with a pale pink lipstick, while a command like "make a kissy face and hug" would work best with purple.

• Lovely kisses: - Gangyarus grab their victims by the shoulders (and if they're small enough, lift them up in the air) and bring them rapidly to their lips, giving them a kiss full on the mouth, pulling out after 10 seconds minimum with a loud smack. This move has no effect but may embarrass the player and leaves them with a corresponding lipstick mark of the gangyaru. It can stack with other colors.

• Seductive (perhaps): - The Gangyaru would put her hand over the shoulder of her opponent, preferably with a wall behind them. She would then run her index finger nail up and down their cheeks while coyly whispering in their ears how they always liked them. This intimidates the opponent if they are small in stature. If this doesn't work, she will then run her finger down all the way to the crotch, scratching it very gently before grabbing it and giving it a rough rub.

• Well well well, looks like playtime just begun for us [Finisher]: - This move can only be done if all present Gangyaru have a kiss mark on the opponent. The more kiss mark the midaras have in total, the higher chance this move will be successful. The Gangyaru grab their opponent and pull down their pants and rip their shirt off. They will cheer each other on on their victory and will kiss their victim one by one. Afterwards, they will proceed to pepper their victim with kisses, face and crotch, and depending on whether the victim is male or female, the following will happen:

Male: The victim will be dragged into an orgy with all Gangyarus (and other midara) present. After they are done, each Gangyaru gives them a kiss on the cheeks in order to fully keep them under control as their new play toy.

Female: The victim is dragged and seated held down by one Gangyaru, while the others proceed to magically (i.e. with a lot of spray tan and make up) transform their victim to appear to be one of them. In order to seal the deal, they draw their signature heart brand on their cheeks and the Gangyaru gang now has a new member.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:01 pm

I want to fight against her , seems very interesting

Daistar

Daistar

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 2:17 am

Glad to hear that! I had fun making her and I'd love to make more characters in the future
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:02 am

I was wondering when Gyaru was going to to be incorporated in a Midara. I'm glad it came out so well. I'd love to throw Ferro or Black Vulcan at a trio.

Daistar

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:20 am

I'm unfamiliar with RP but I'd like to give it a shot sometime with it. I'm sure Black Vulcan won't be having a good time around them, tho the Gangyarus definitely will xD
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 3:27 am

No skin off my back, though I hope they're ready for not just Black Vulcan, but Kyoryuu Blaze!! Depending on how things go, I might just add the Gangyaru as another of Vulcan's rogues gallery.

BurningVulcan

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:16 pm

So you wanna do this? Or do you wanna wait a little bit?

Craicte

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 am

I legit want to make a shota character now
Back to top Go down
Removed

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 am

This is a fantastic new enemy, where did you get the art from?
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 1:48 pm

I made a short character, names Henry, wanna rp him meeting these lovelies?
Back to top Go down
Daistar

Daistar

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 am

Dobso wrote:
This is a fantastic new enemy, where did you get the art from?

I got the art from a now defunct pixiv account. It was a great resource for this kinda stuff with stories and drawings (even though it was in Japanese) but sadly it was suspended and I could only get this picture from them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:13 am

I would love to RP against these girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GanGyaru (Enemy)   GanGyaru (Enemy) Empty

Back to top Go down

GanGyaru (Enemy)
Page 1 of 1