Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. GanGyaru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:36 pm

Salos was once again given a mercenary job, although this one was a bit more unusual. He was tasked by the principal of a local school to help teach a lesson to a local gang of troublemakers. A group of girls was causing an awful lot of trouble, bullying boys and girls and expanding their gang. Weirdly, their gang only seemed to get bigger and bigger, as the amount of boys at the school only seemed to get smaller and smaller. Salos was tasked with looking into it and teaching the unruly girls a lesson.

Salos stood at the front doors of the school, preparing to go in.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Salos decided to go in, looking for the strange gang.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:37 pm

The school was frankly a mess. Lipstick graffiti all over the walls, schoolgirl outfits scattered all over the place, and girls everywhere Salos looked. There was almost no boy in sight, and the few he did see looked nervous around all the flirtatious and scantily clad schoolgirls. Where does Salos decide to head to look for the gang leader?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:43 pm

Salos goes to the cafeteria to see if the leader was inside.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:46 pm

Salos' hunch was right on the money. He walked to see a group of roughly 20 of the girls that were in charge of things. Some were giving each other makeovers, whereas some of them were bullying a group of boys, kissing them all over their faces and groping them. The leader, a beautiful girl with sparkling purple lips, was in the center of the room, being fed grapes by some of the other girls.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:47 pm

“That’s enough.” he says as he approaches the leader. He summons some sparks of flame to surround him to give himself a little more menace as to not having them judge him based on his girly looks.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:51 pm

The sparks managed to attract the attention of the girls. They were all beautiful, except for the fact that they all wore way too much makeup, from odd heart designs on their cheeks, to heavily shadowed eyes and blushed cheeks, to glittery lipstick in a multitude of colors on each girl. They all wore slutty versions of schoolgirl uniforms that left nothing to the imagination. They began to circle around Salos, winking at him and blowing him kisses. 'Oh? A new kid? Do we need to teach you who's in charge around here? Maybe a girly boy like you would fit in right at home here.' The leader says, her glossy purple lips stuck in a confident smirk. Some of them applied more lipstick onto their mouths for extra effect.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:53 pm

“I’ve been hired to teach you a lesson. Consider this extra credit.” he said, taking a cautious stance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:00 pm

The gang merely laughed at him. Three of the gang's members, the leader with purple lips, a brunette with hot pink lips, and a black haired girl with pale pink lips, slowly surrounded him. The leader applied some lipstick and blew him a kiss. 'This'll be extra credit, but not the kind you're thinking of. Maybe some of our other students will appreciate a demonstration of what happens when you try to get in our way.' She says haughtily as several of the surrounding girls pull out their phones, eager to capture Salos' fight against the girls on video. It was clear that they weren't taking him seriously at all.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:05 pm

“Fine then. Allow me to make the first move.” he said as he created an arrow of flames and aimed it at the leader.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 84

You Want Smooches? - 17

Salos fired a blazing arrow at the leader, managing to score a direct hit, hitting her in the shoulder and burning through her schoolgirl uniform.

The girls try to surround Salos, but his instincts kick in and he avoids just in time, leaving them to stamp their feet in frustration.

Salos: 30

Purple Boss: 13, burn 1/3
Pale Pink: 10
Hot Pink: 10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:22 pm

“I’m sorry, that hot enough for you?” he asked as he tried to focus his energy to power up his offense. 

(Heat edge)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:28 pm

Heat Edge - 2

You Want Smooches? - 74

Salos manged to power himself up, ready to really put the hurt on the schoolgirls.

The girls grabbed Salos before he could fight back as the pale pink one approached him. Before he could wiggle out, she planted a huge kiss right on his lips, frenching him for a good minute before finally backing away, staining his mouth with her color. "Oh, that shade looks nice on you, girly boy. Do you want more of that one, or do you want another color?' The leader said, the girls all giggling at the pyromancer's feminine appearance.

Salos: 27 Heat Edge 1/3 Marks: Pale Pink: 1

Purple Boss: 12, burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:33 pm

“Shut.....shut up.” he said, her teasing getting to him a little. He aims an arrow at the pale pink girl.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:41 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 21

Glomp and Graffiti - 92

Salos fired another arrow, but it was clear that their teasing was really affecting him, as his arrow veered off away from the girls.

The leader quickly runs up to him and catches him in a tight hug, her large boobs squishing into his chest. 'Looks like I need to show you who's in charge here.' She said smugly as she kissed Salos, turning his lips purple. As she did this, she took out her lipstick and wrote on his face, 'Choose your favorite color and put it on' As she backed away, the hot pink girl took out her purse and dumped its contents on the ground in front of Salos, as thirty tubes of lipstick spread out in front of him, in every color he could think of, from reds to pinks to purples and everything in between, as well as different types, like glossy ones, glittery ones, sticky ones, and wet ones. Salos felt a strange urge to pick one up and apply it.

Salos: 24 Heat Edge 2/3 Marks: Pale Pink: 1 Purple: 1

Purple Boss: 11

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:45 pm

Salos found a tube of lipstick that was a lighter glittery purple. He couldn’t stop himself from applying it to his lips. It was a similar shade to the boss girl’s color.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:50 pm

Turn Skip

Seductive - 46

Salos kept applying until his lips were practically dripping in the glittery purple shade.

The boss pressed up against him once again, smothering him with kisses all over his face in celebration. 'Oh, wow, girly boy. Looks like you have good taste. It's a beautiful shade isn't it? All glittery and purple and pretty. Maybe I should adopt you and make you like me.' She teases him.

Salos: 21 Marks: Pale Pink: 1 Purple: applied, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Salos girlish face became red at her words.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:02 pm

Turn Skip

You Want Smooches? - 10

Salos is stunned by her words and unable to act.

The Hot Pink girl sneaks up behind Salos and whispers in his ear. 'You want to join our gang, right? The leader looks like she really adores you. I bet if you ask nicely, she'll make you the little sister of our gang. Doesn't that sound nice? Tell her you want to be pretty, and she'll take care of the rest.' She said, planting a loving kiss on his cheek, covering it in her color as the the leader beckons him closer, waving her tube of purple lipstick at him.

Salos: 17 Marks: Pale Pink: 1 Hot Pink: 1 Purple: applied, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:07 pm

Salos is unable to stop himself as he follows the hot pink girl’s advice. He walks up to the boss and says....”I want to be pretty.”
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Turn Skip

Gang Makeover - Auto

Salos was ready for his makeover, and the girls were all to happy to oblige.

The group of girls quickly stripped Salos of his boring clothes and went to work. They eagerly got out some cans of tanning spray and made his skin into a girlish tanned skin tone like theirs. They put some cute pink panties and a bra on him, stuffing it to make him look like he had a huge chest. They put him into one of their schoolgirl uniforms, complete with a tight shirt and a short blue skirt. They quickly started spray painting his hair blonde like the leader's as the three girls he was fighting went to town on his face, giving him the same over the top makeup treatment that they had. Before long, Salos could easily have been mistaken for one of the girls. The leader held up a small mirror and showed him his new look. 'Do you like it, Sis?' She said, knowing his answer as she planted a purple kiss on his lips.

Salos: 13 Marks: Pale Pink: 1 Hot Pink: 1 Purple: applied, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:18 pm

“Yes....I.....do.” he said in a really shy voice. He couldn’t feel his fire power anymore as he was lost in this sensation.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:24 pm

Turn Skip

Gang Makeover - Continue

Salos is lost in the feeling of his new outfit and is unable to fight back.

The girls continue with his makeover, making him even more girly. The Hot Pink girl begins weaving ribbons into his hair and putting on necklaces and earrings onto Salos, the jewelry making him look even more feminine. The Pale Pink girl starts painting his nails a glittery purple, matching his lipstick and matching the nails of the gang leader as she takes out her phone and snaps a selfie with him, Salos unintentionally winking and puckering his lips for the camera.

Salos: 8 Marks: Pale Pink: 1 Hot Pink: 1 Purple: applied, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:26 pm

Salos can’t help but start to see the three girls like older sisters, especially the boss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:34 pm

Turn Skip

Gang Makeover - Continue

Salos' mind was in shambles after his makeover as he lost the will to fight.

The Leader put some gaudy heart shaped rings onto Salos' newly painted fingers, nearly completing his look. The purple leader took out her glittery purple lipstick and began to draw on Salos' cheek, as the transformation was almost complete. 'Very soon, you'll be my new little sister. Doesn't that sound wonderful? What was your old name? We need to give you a new, better one, after all.' She said, giving him a teasing kiss on his lips, making his lipstick even shinier and pretty. The girls around him were still recording the whole thing, but he found that he didn't just not mind, but he liked them recording his transformation.

Salos: 3 Marks: Pale Pink: 1 Hot Pink: 1 Purple: applied, Femme

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. GanGyaru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next