Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold vs GanGyaru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Striggabold vs GanGyaru Empty
PostSubject: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:49 am

Striggabold entered a new town when he received a request. There was a gang of girls harassing many of the towns people and stealing money from them. He was offered a huge bounty for their capture. He was told that they made the territory near an old abandoned building near the rougher parts of town.

Does Striggabold accept the contract and head out there?
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Striggabold saw the reward for the bounty was in 4 figures and decide that the risk was well worth the reward. He heads out on his trusty horse Del in the direction of the rough part of town.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 12:45 pm

As he arrived, he left his horse and entered the building. It was an abandoned roller rink, the walls were covered in graffiti and lip prints. There were a large number of girls present, but there were three that seemed to be the top girls. She was a blonde girl in a school girl outfit. She had purple markings on her face that were more detailed then the other girl’s marks. She was followed by two other girls who had similar outfits but with pale pink and hot pink markings and lipstick. The leader noticed the new arrival. “You have a lot of nerve stepping onto our territory. But you are just in time, we were needing a new toy to serve us any way.” She said with a haughty laugh as the other girls, minus the two following the boss, backed off to give the four people room.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:06 pm

"I'm here to collect the bounty on your heads" gruffly says Striggabold "Come with me quietly and we can make this quick and painless. Try to resist and I will have to take you in by force".
He stares at the 3 midara barely blinking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:12 pm

“Mmmmmmm I love it when our new toys have some fire in them. It makes breaking their will all the more pleasurable. I can’t wait to completely demolish your pride and leave you our little toy.” The boss girl says as the three girls surround the man. The three girls eye him like a piece of meat before a feast.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 2:14 pm

" Oh I don't think so" he said as he readied his sword.
" I wont fall prey to your tricks"
He runs at the purple midara with his sword.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Sword slash = 11
Striggabold’s blade misses her by a few inches, much to the amazement of her gang. The boss looks at him unimpressed.

Glomp and Graffiti = 62

The boss sticks out her boobs as she wraps her arms around Striggabold. She pulls him into a sensual and deep kiss. He can feel something on the side of his face. As the boss girl pulls away with a satisfied smile, the other girls can read a command in purple lipstick on the side of his face. It read “kiss the boss’s ass.” The knight felt a strange feeling come over him as he fell to his knees and felt compelled to crawl over as the boss turned around and pulled up her skirt, revealing her ass. “Come give it a kiss pet.” She said as she watched the knight struggle with her command.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Striggabold tried to resist but for some reason he was compelled to crawl upto the boss's ass and give hit a big kiss. He could hear her moan slightly as he obeyed the command she had given him. He gets up confused and dazed and realizes that the pink midara is going in for another attack.
(His attack is passed)
(Are you keeping a score of the hp?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 5:39 pm

(Yes. Sorry I had a thing at home I needed to deal with.) 

You want smooches = 52

The pale pink colored girl grabbed Striggabold and made kissing noises and motions in front of his face before she planted a big wet one on his lips. She completely painted his lips in her signature color as she backed off to enjoy her handy work. “I think that’s the perfect shade for you hun. It makes your lips so ‘kissable’.” She said with a laugh, talking to him like if he were a girlfriend. Striggabold found his lips suddenly forced into a pucker as the girls watching laughed at him while making kissing faces at him. The boss admired her subordinate’s handwork. 

Striggabold: 25, lip marks: pale pink 1
G.Purple: 15
G.Pale Pink: 10
G.Hot Pink: 10
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 10:58 am

(Sorry busy with work and sleep)
Striggabold couldn't dodge in time before the pink midara pulled him in for a kiss. Once she released him his lips matched her's in colour and pouting expression. Determined to not to allow them another chance he started to use his magical abilities.
(Fire spirit)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 2:16 pm

(It’s ok. I forgot that your character has a weakness for lipstick kisses. I will make sure to adjust accordingly now. If he took double damage from those, he would be at 20.)

Fire spirit = 21

Striggabold’s fireball almost hit the boss, but she just managed to dodge it by a few inches. The act of acrobatics earned cheers from her observing gang members. Striggabold wasn’t as happy with her action, due to the spell’s feedback on himself. The midara with the hot pink markings quietly got in close to the knight. 

Glomp and Graffiti = 58

“Looks like it’s my turn to have some fun with ya.” She said as she held his face, his lips already in a pucker thanks to the pale pink lipstick already coloring his lips. “Pale pink is a nice color for you, but I think you will look better in this.” She said as she pulled him into a powerful makeout session. As they were kissing, hot pink girl started to write on the other side of his face with her lipstick. Her message read ‘lipstick slut.’ She pulled away as some of the girls observing him began to call him by his new monicker. 

Striggabold: 18, lip marks: hot pink 1 
G.purple: 15
G. Pale pink: 10
G. Hot pink: 10
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Striggabold wasn't happy about his new name and was feeling embarrassed about being walked over by these little beings. This caused anger to build within him and he decided to use it on his sword play. But in the back of his mind he was starting to have fun.
(Fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Fury swipes = 35, 24, 57

Striggabold attempted to swing wildly at the girls in a display of anger. He managed to hit the girl with pale pink markings, just barley managing to miss the other girls. The boss girl looks at the scratch on her other girl. She quickly moved over to him.

Seductive = 80

The boss pushed the knight back against the wall, holding him there as she whispered seductively into his ear. “Hey lipstick slut, who gave you permission to attack your new owners. I know you are starting to like our kisses. Soon, they will be your whole world. Maybe I should give you a special makeover with all the lipstick we have since you seem to enjoy it so much.” The boss girl gave a seductive wink as she backed off. The other girls in the gang held up different colored lipsticks all attempting to lure him over to them.

Striggabold: 16
G.purple: 15
G. Pale Pink: 6
G.Hot pink: 10
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:10 pm

As much as Striggabold started to want to give himself over to them his iron will wouldn't let him. All he could do was raise his sword in defiance to what he knew was coming.
(Defensive stance- new move- if the opponent's attack fails the take 2sp damage)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:28 pm

Defensive stance = 30

Striggabold took a defensive stance, ready to capitalize on any mistakes from the girls.

Gang initiation = 78

What happened next caught him off guard. The two other girls got on either side of the knight, grabbing his arms before the shoved him into a small group of lower ranked gang members. “Girls, why don’t you start the lipstick sluts initiation.” The boss girl yelled with a small smile. The small gang of girls quickly swarmed him, covering his face in kisses and lipstick. By the time they were done, his face was covered in many different colored lip prints. Two big things on his face were that his lips were covered in a deep red lipstick and he had the name “lipstick slut” on his cheek in a big red heart. “Looks like the girls chose a special shade for you. I hope you like what it does.” The bass said as she and her cohorts all admired their handiwork. 

(Gang initiation: The higher ranked GanGyaru throw their target to the lower gang members to let them have some fun. The target’s face is covered in lipstick and kiss marks, and even their own color lipstick. Done as a first step of breaking a target and bringing them into their gang. Deals 3 WP.)

Striggabold: 10
G. Purple: 15
G. Pale pink: 6
G: Hot pink: 10
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:38 pm

Striggabold was unsure what had just happened but he knew it wasn't good. He also knew that he couldn't take much more and now was the time to act. He tried to chain grab the boss
(Chain grab)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:51 pm

Chain grab = 82

His chain wrapped around the boss girl as he pulled her to her knees. He pulled at the chain as it dragged her closer to him.

Struggle = 80

This didn’t last long as the other two girls shoved him back, giving the boss time to get back to her feet.
“Sorry lipstick slut, but the only one who will be on their knees after this will be you. By the way, love your lipstick, girl.” She said with a very mocking attitude that the other girls seemed to join in on. 

Striggabold: 10
G. Purple: 13
G. Pale pink: 6
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:55 pm

The bounty hunter was confused at what they said until he felt his lip with his finger and it came back coated in red. He was so shocked he couldn't move.
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:04 pm

Who’s the boss here? = 24

“Like the color? It’s a gift from the other girls, welcoming you into our gang. That was the first step of the initiation. I handle the next part of it, but I want you to beg me to initiate you into our gang lipstick slut.” The boss said as she pulled him into a long kiss with her. Normally her lipstick would be left all over his mouth, but thanks to the special lipstick he was already wearing it only seemed to make his lips looks more kissable. “That lipstick is special. Normally our lipstick would paint other people’s mouths, but when one of us kisses your lips while you are wearing your new favorite thing then your lips end up looking even better. It also makes you want to kiss someone, like any member of our gang.” She said as the knight felt his lips start to pucker. He felt a strange need to want to kiss one of these girls.

Striggabold: 4
G. Purple: 12
G. Pale Pink: 6
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Striggabold fell to his knees. This was definitely not good. It took all of his energy not to beg or submit. His training wouldn't allow it. All he could do is kneel there and try to reach for his sword.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:15 pm

Leader’s guidance = 80

“It’s ok. I’m willing to forgive you and guide you if you apologize to your boss and kiss my foot. Accept me as your boss and I will finish your initiation.” She said as she removed her boot and offered her bare dainty foot to the bounty hunter. Struggling with both his lust and the effects of the lipstick he was wearing, he couldn’t stop himself from planting a kiss on her foot. His new lips stick leaving a prefect lip print as a show of his actions. Her words were now flowing through his head, pushing his training back into the corners of his mind. “Do you accept me as your boss?” She asked, the whole gang waiting for his response. 

(Striggabold’s WP has hit 0.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm

"Neeeee......Yes" he sputtered "Please finish me boss"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:32 pm

The other members of the gang cheered. The boss liked down on her new recruit with a devious smile. “As your boss, everything I tell you is the truth. You name is Lipstick Slut, but most just call you Slut. You are the lowest ranked member of my gang. You look up to the other girls like older sisters and you do everything to please us. You will forget everything you knew about your old life. You new life is only this.” The boss pulled a tube of lipstick out of her clevage, waving it around the former bounty hunter’s face. “You love your lipstick, you love kissing, you love it when your big sisters give you makeovers.” She looked to the other members of the gang as they looked on in a quiet excitement. They loved new members that they can humiliate and train. This “new girl” would be an excellent toy. She looked forward to seeing how her gang would completely tear away his old tough guy facade from before. “Tell me who you are, who you love, and what is your favorite thing in the whole world is.” The boss said as she put the tube of lipstick into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:38 pm

"I am Lipstick Slut, I love the gang and my sisters, my favourite thing is my lipstick." Said Lipstick Slut as he look the lipstick.
"Please, finish my makeover, make me look like you. Make me into one of you. One of the girls. A girl like you. Please."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:52 pm

“You heard her girls, let’s finish her initiation.” The other gang members swarmed Lipstick Slut, ripping away the suit of armor as a school girl outfit was put on in its place. Other makeup products were applied to his face, completely masking what used to be there. The last touch was a pair of high heeled boots that his feet were crammed into. “Now for the finishing touch.” The boss said as she approached the new girl. She took the lipstick that she just gave her, drawing the same marking that were on the other girls. Not only would this and her lipstick be permeant, but her body would also change to conform with the same body type that the other girls had. Once finished, the markings glowed and locked the new persona in place. Gone was the bounty hunter Striggabold, now there was only Lipstick Slut, a loyal member of the GanGyaru gang.

Some time later..........

A new midara hunter had just entered the gang’s territory. From the corner of the build, serving drinks to some of the other girls, was a girl in a waitress outfit. The name tag said “Hello. My name is Lipstick Slut.” She looked at the new arrival with a look of both excitement and pitty. “The boss will eat him alive.” She found herself saying to her fellow gang members, who were both sisters and friends to her. “I know Slut. The boss loves to make sure that silly fools who attack her gang remember not to cross her. She always makes sure she takes care of us.” Said a gang member downing her drink quick, getting ready to go watch the boss humiliate another poor soul. “Come on Slut. We don’t want to end up in the back without a good view of the fun.” Said another in a caring and almost sisterly way. Lipstick Slut removed her apron and joined her sisters to watch their boss destroy another poor fool. All she could think was how much she admired her boss and wanted to one day be like her.

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs GanGyaru   Striggabold vs GanGyaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold vs GanGyaru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next