Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold at the Mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Striggabold at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:16 pm

Striggabold was taking the day off after a successful bounty hunt. Visiting a local mall to see if there was anywhere interesting to shop an eat. So far nothing had caught his eye but he did notice several makeup and clothes stores. It seemed the local fashion industry was doing well.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 11:49 pm

Striggabold looked through the mall and gave a slight glance at the makeup shops; wondering if to go in. No he decided he would find somewhere to eat. He saw a small coffee shop just across from the makeup shops.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 11:52 pm

As he headed towards the coffee shop he bumped into a young woman wearing a tight black shirt an equally dark skirt, and a pair of pitch black stockings. The sudden crash caused her to drop the shopping bag she was carrying. "Hey. Watch it." She barked. Striggabold's couldn't help but be drawn to her full lips covered in dark lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 3:19 am

'very sorry' said striggabold as he scrambled to pick up her shopping bag to give back to her. He missed the handle a few times because he couldn't stop looking at her dark full lips. As he haned the bag to her he couldn't help but peek inside at the contents.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 7:44 pm

The bag was full of clothes and makeup, black, green and silver seemed to be the theme. The goth let out an angry cry as she ruffled through the bag. "You idiot you broke it." She growled, pulling out a now cracked and leaking perfume bottle, its feminine scent hitting Striggabold like a punch to the nose.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:48 am

"I'm sorry" said striggabold trying to resist the feminine scent. "I'll buy you another if that'll help"
He picked up the cracked bottle and read the label.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:08 pm

Striggabold didn't recognize the brand but it looked expensive. "That was the last one. So you have to repay me by being my slave for the day." The Goth Midara demanded.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:57 am

Striggabold took a few steps back. "Sorry I don't know if I heard you right, did you say slave?" He said looking for a way to escape. He watched the girl continue looking through her bag.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 9:54 pm

"Yeah I did. You can't repay me with money. So you'll repay me by being mind." She said, talking about it like it was a done deal as she finished rummaging through her bag to make sure nothing else was broken.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 12:09 am

"I'm gonna have to say sorry but no" said striggabold as he made his way into the closest shop in order to escape.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:16 pm

(Escape -roll 9- Crit Fail)
(Goth Kiss -Auto- Success)

"Oh no you don't." The goth said, grabbing Striggabold by the shoulder before he could run and pulling him into a deep, sticky lipstick kiss.

Striggabold: 27 Willpower
Goth Midara: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:54 pm

"mmmm" moaned striggabold as he was kissed. Once he was finally released he drew his sword and went in for an attack.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:57 pm

(Sword Slash -roll 75- Fail)
(Dominant Nature -roll 55- Fail)

The goth backed up to avoid his sword.

Striggabold: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Striggabold spun around and tried to use his chain.
(Chain grab)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:18 pm

(Chain Grab -roll 93- Fail)
(Dominant Nature -roll 84- Success)

Striggabold turned around to find the Goth dangling a silver skull pendant with ruby eyes right in front of his face. "Watch my pendant." She ordered, causing it to swing in front of his eyes like a pendulum. "Take a deep breath and relax as you watch it away back and forth. Your thoughts dimming and your mental defenses crumbling as my voice fills your head. You want to tell me all about what turns you on." She said in a seductive whisper.

Striggabold: 26 Willpower + Hypnotized (Must Reveal a Weakness)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 12:27 am

Striggabold stood there and watched the pendant swing as the goth's voice rattled in his ears. He takes without thinking: "lipstick kisses and being dressed as a girl" he stood there watching the seductive pendant
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:05 pm

(Goth Kiss -roll 25- Fail)

"Don't worry. By the time I'm done with you your going to be covered in lipstick." The goth said with a smug edge to her voice. She kept the pendant swaying with one hand as she reapplied her black lipstick with the other.

Striggabold: 26 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 3:50 pm

Striggabold shuddered at her words. He was deep in her trance but still tried to resist a little bit.
(Break free)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:10 pm

(Struggle -roll 45- Fail)
(Goth Kiss -roll 86- Crit Success)

Before the warrior could gather his thoughts the goth pulled him into a deep, sensual kiss. Her lipstick covered lips effortless dominating his. She broke the smooch with a loud smack of her lips. "Oh you are so cute when you're all dazed and mindless." She teased, admiring the entranced and starstruck Striggabold.

Striggabold: 22 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 4:59 pm

"mmm dazed and mindless" said striggabold after the goth's sexy kiss. He tried once again to snap out of it and fight back.
(Break free)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 8:16 pm

(Break Free -roll 59- Fail)
(Goth Kiss -roll 83- Fail)

"I wonder what else I could do to not you?" The goth wondered aloud as she reapplied her thick black lipstick.

Striggabold: 22 Willpower + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 11:51 pm

"I like being pegged and having hickeys done on me" he said without thinking while he watched her application. 'why did I say that?' he thought 'at least I didn't tell her I like being dressed as a slut too' he tried to break free of the hypnosis once more.
(Break free)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:35 pm

(Break Free -roll 20- Success)

Striggabold managed to focus his will and break free of his trance.

Striggabold: 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 4:12 pm

Free from his mental prison, striggabold was ready for action. He jumped forward with his sword in hand.
(Fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 12:41 am

(Fury Swipes -roll 86, 91, 74- 1 Crit Success, 1 Success, 1 Fail)
(Stunned)

Striggabold's vicious slashs caught the goth completely off guard and left her unable to respond.

Striggabold: 22 Willpower
Goth Midara: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold at the Mall
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next