Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold at the Mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 2:49 am

"I can't wait. Let's do it" said Raven jumping up and down. She couldn't wait to tease some cuties with her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 12:55 am

"Let me show you all the best spots." Adeline told her, leading Raven back into the mall to search for cuties to seduce.

(Feel free to describe whoever catches Raven's eye.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 3:09 pm

"what about him?" asks Raven pointing at a tall dark haired man. He was waking by the makeup store from before holding 2 shopping bags.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:08 pm

"He looks like a good start. You want me to help or do you want to have him all to yourself?" Adeline asked as the man window shopped.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:02 pm

"Ooooh I think I'm gonna try to see if I can use what you've taught me" said Raven "could I let you know if I need a hand please?" She started to look at the man with a chilling grin.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 9:49 pm

"I believe in you. And I'll be right here if you need me." Adeline promised, standing back and letting Raven get to work. The dark haired man hadn't noticed them yet.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 3:51 am

Raven walks towards the man and bumps into his shoulder. "Hey watch it" she said "you could have knocked me over" she looks at him and makes a seductive pose.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 10:16 pm

"Oops. S-sorry." The man said, blushing and taking a step back. He didn't know what to say. He hadn't expected to suddenly earn the ire of a beautiful, if intimidating goth.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 2:24 am

'where do I go now?' thought Raven 'should have gotten him to actually knock me over"
"Do you know how hard it is to walk in these heels? said Raven "we don't need people like you trying to push us over, it's hard enough to walk as it is. And look you scuffed the side of my new shoe!" Raven points towards her heels with a look of anger.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 2:58 pm

The man kneeled down to inspect her heels, unable to stop himself from admiring them as he did so. They didn't look scuffed to him, but he's really have no way of knowing. "So sorry ma'am. I'll be more careful next time." He promised as he looked over her seductive footwear.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 4:05 pm

"you like them? My friend bought them for me today" explained Raven "she also gave me this lipstick. Do you like it cutie?" Raven pulled out her lipstick and gave it a quick apply as if to demonstrate.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 5:47 pm

"Y-yeah. They're pretty neat." The man admitted, blushing a little as he watched her apply her lipstick. He was glad she'd mentioned it, because now he no longer felt rude for staring at her alluring lips as she sensually applied her lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:37 am

"I'm glad you like it" cooed the goth 'i never thought it would be for me until my friend made me try some." She turned and grinned at the man. "Would you like to try some cutie?" She uncapped the product and gave the bottom a twist, revealing the shiny colour inside.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 12:24 am

"O-oh. U-um N-no." The man said, surprised by her offer as his eyes reminded glued to her lipstick. "But thank you for offering." He hastily added, trying to avoid being rude.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 12:30 pm

(sorry haven't been able to get on for a while)
"Oh?" Said Raven as she brought the lipstick up to her lips "it's such a pretty colours though. I think it'd look great on you and I can think of a fun way to do it" she put on the lipstick and rubbed her lips together before making a kissing sound and winking.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 2:27 am

(It's not a problem. Take all the time you need.)

"Wh-what?" The man stammered, his face going completely red as she caught him completely off-guard with her come on. He had not expected her to offer to kiss him and he had absolutely no idea how to respond. Completely stunned by Raven's strong, confident allure.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 6:33 am

"you know you want it honey" smirked Raven as she drew closer "why don't you admit it and let me take care of you in the way we both know I can" she looked down at his crotch and licked her dark lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 4:30 pm

The man was completely paralyzed by the sight of her lips. He tried to speak but only needy whimpers came out. Raven had effectively stunned him with only her allure.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 2:03 pm

"good boy" said Raven before giving him a massive kiss on the lips. She held him there for a full minute before pulling away, leaving him wearing her signature shade. She followed it up with 2 messes on the cheeks and 1 on his forehead before holding up her compact mirror at him. "Told you it suits you" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 8:16 pm

"T-thanks." The young man said with a dopey grin on his face. Raven's kiss had left him stunned, love-struck, and entirely at her mercy. She could probably get him to agree to just about anything right now. The man looked in the mirror and saw the mess his face had become and found that he liked the look of being covered in a pretty girl's lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 3:15 am

"I have a friend who I'm sure would love to meet you too" said Raven as she grabbed the man's hand. She waved over to Adeline who was waiting in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 9:17 pm

Adeline stepped out of the shadows and joined them. "Hello cutie. What's your name." She purred. "I'm Oliver." The love-struck man replied.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 1:14 pm

"I think Oliver here would like to be our cutie today" purred Raven "What do you think sister? Is there anywhere we can bring him to be more... private?" Raven licked her lips and looked at Oliver up and down before turning back to Adeline "have you spotted a cutie of your own or do you want to share mine?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 3:58 pm

"Well if you don't mind sharing." Adeline said with a wink. "I gave a place nearby where we can get lots of privacy."
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 2:41 am

"sounds good to me" grinned Raven "let's take this cutie and have some fun" she grabbed the man's arm and started to lead him away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold at the Mall
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next