Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold at the Mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 1:10 am

"Keep watching the pendant. Feeling more relaxed and open minded with every word I speak. My voice wrapping around your mind, making it so easy and natural to obey. You are sinking into a deep trance. Feeling so relaxed and safe inside my control. You will answer all my questions open and honestly, obeying all my commands as a hypnotized plaything should." The goth continued, impressed by how quickly Striggabold was sinking.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 1:15 am

"I wil answer your questions openly and honestly. I will obey your commands as a hypnotized plaything should" droned Striggabold as he continued to sink under her hypnosis. He felt relaxed and docile under her spell. He was ready for his reconditioning.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 8:07 pm

"Before I teach you the fine art of entrancing cuties I have one question. Are you trying to become a midara? Because you seem to be taking to this rather quickly. Maybe you're not cut out to be an adventurer, maybe you'd rather be a cute goth seductress instead?" She said, probing Striggabold's motivations.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 12:34 am

Striggabold thought about the question for a second. Was she right? Dud he want to become a Midara? Become just like the goth? "I'd like to become a cute goth seductress" he finally said "I would like to become a Midara like you and catch some cuties together"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 12:46 am

"I can make that happen. But we'll have to go to a special shop. For now why don't you keep watching my hypnotic pendulum and think about exactly the sort of sexy goth seductress you want to be. Focus on her every detail. Imagine her fully. Because you're about to become her." The goth said as the eye-catching swing of her pendulum lead Striggabold deeper into the mall.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 12:50 am

Striggabold kept watching the pendulum as the goth led him further into the mall. He thought about becoming a Midara with a sexy body and curves just like the goth. He thought about catching cuties together to play with. He was enjoying the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 12:11 am

The goth's swaying pendulum lead Striggabold into a tucked away shop where he was seated in a comfy chair. "Hold on to that image. Picture your new self in perfect detail." The sexy goth commanded. Beginning to apply a new set of makeup to Striggabold that made his whole body tingle.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 1:42 am

Striggabold thought about his new feminine body as the goth applied the new makeup. He thought about his big soft lips, his new breasts, his new hips with great behind. He thought about his long dark hair with purple tips. He thought about entrancing cuties with his new lips and lipstick. He felt all of it come in as the makeup was applied to his willing face. He was ready to become what he belonged as.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 2:07 am

The goth spent several minutes applying this new makeup. And in that time Striggabold's body would transform to match his dreams and desires. The goth concluded it all with one final lipstick application. "There you go. That's a good look." She said with a satisfied smile. She was weary from channeling so much love magic, but completely satisfied with the results.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 2:28 am

Striggabold looked into the mirror and couldn't believe his, no her, eyes; he was now a full on woman with long flowing hair and a body that fit the dress she was wearing. She continued to look in the mirror for a long time at her new form and feeling the love magic flow while the goth rested. "I've never asked what your name is" asked the former knight with a now female voice "thank you for making me so beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 12:45 am

"I'm Adeline." The goth told him as she caught her breath. "I knew you had a seductive goth beauty in you. You just needed a little encouragement to fully realize it." She said, inspecting Striggabold's new form with an approving look.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 2:31 am

"Nice to meet you Adeline, I'm Striggabold' said the ex knight "though I probably need a new name now?" She thought hard for a few minutes before turning back to the goth "What about Raven? I think I really suit being a goth too. Can't wait to be taught about how to seduce and capture cuties"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 7:41 pm

"Raven sounds great, it certainly fits your new look." Adeline replied. "There's so much I can teach you about being a cool seductive goth. Shall we get back to the lesson on hypnosis?" She added, holding up her pendant and giving Raven a wink.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 12:03 am

"oooh yes let's do it" giggled Raven, ready to learn her first lesson as a Midara. She got ready to take notes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 1:05 am

"Midara hypnosis is all about commanding the subjects attention. With a little bit of love magic you can make a hypnotic focus much more alluring and irresistible then would otherwise be possible." Adeline began, holding up her pendant and letting it away before Raven's eyes. Now that Raven was a midara as well she could sense how love magic infused the pendant to make it more mesmerizing. Knowing this didn't make it any easier to look away as it hypnotically swayed.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 2:12 am

Raven continued to look at the pendulum as it gently swayed in the goth's hands. She felt very relaxed but also paid acute attention to what the goth was saying. She learned from the goth's smooth voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 2:41 am

"Once you've got their attention and you notice them falling into trance it helps to tell them what they are or should be experiencing. Reinforcing the suggestion that staring at your hypnotic focus is making them relaxed, sleepy and suggestible. Just like you are becoming now. Becoming more and more sleepy and suggestible each time you watch my alluring pendant swing." Adeline purred seductively, giving Raven plenty of time to absorb her words.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 2:51 am

"I'm becoming more and more sleepy and suggestable" said raven as she watched the pendulum. "Ohhh I see what you mean! That's really cool. Can't wait to try it" she snapped back to reality suddenly, feeling really impressed. She was learning lots from the goth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 3:09 am

"It's easiest to build on feelings and ideas that are already there. For example lots of cuties you tease will long to submit to you. So once they're in a trance you can suggest to them that their desire to submit is growing stronger and stronger and soon they'll be all yours. And once they're deep in trance you get to do fun stuff like give them triggers and build scenarios in their mind. But even a light trance is usually enough to get them to tell you their weakness and stuff like that. Like what I did to you." Adeline explained, concluding her lesson on hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 11:16 am

"oooooh" saud Raven taking everything in "I can't wait to try this out. It sounds fun to slowly break a cutie's mind and make them want you" Raven touched up her lipstick in a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 2:55 pm

"And you know first hand how much fun it is for them as well." Adeline chuckled, remembering the blissfully blank look Raven had worn each time she'd hypnotized the new midara. "Anything else you want to learn?" The goth asked, she could see that Raven already had the attitude down, and she suspected the rest would come naturally to her.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 3:32 pm

"I can't wait to try it out" beamed Raven "I think the only thing I need to learn now is about kissing but I'm sure I can learn from a bit of experience" Raven finished touching up her lipstick and gave a small kiss towards Adeline.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 6:36 pm

"With lips like those you'll get plenty of experience." Adeline flirtatiously replied, puckering up her own kissers and leaning in for a big smooch.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 12:14 am

Raven grabbed Adeline's hair and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She held on to the goth very tightly as she explored her mouth with her tounge. This went on for a while before Adeline was finally released. "How was that?" Smirked Raven.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 12:38 am

"Pretty good." Adeline admitted, her head still spinning from the kiss. "I think you're ready to go out tease cuties senseless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold at the Mall
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next