Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold at the Mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 1:31 am

"you want to be our little toy don't you" said Raven as she gently swing the pendant. "You want to do everything your mistresses say. You belong to us". Raven started to decide what to do with the man first.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 2:31 pm

"I want to be your toy. I want to do everything my mistresses say." The man sleepily replied. He already associated submitting to Raven with pleasure, and from their it was easy to convince his increasingly empty mind that he wanted to obey.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:34 pm

"Good boy" said Raven as she continued to swing the pendant. "You will do everything your mistresses tell you to without question and if you are good you might be rewarded" Raven licked her black lips and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:54 pm

"I will do everything my mistresses tell me to without question." Oliver repeated, his smile widening slightly at the mention of being rewards.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 12:46 am

(sorry for the delay in reply)
"Very good boy" grinned Raven "maybe we should give you a little gothic makeover like ours" she started grabbing some makeup and clothes. "What do you think Adeline?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 12:50 am

"You want to give him a makeover too? You're going to bleed my makeup reserves dry." Raven's mentor quipped. "Come on. Let's get him to the changing rooms."
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 2:36 pm

"if we start running low I'm sure he will be a good boy and replace it for us" smirked Raven eyeing up the boy. "Come on let's take you to the changing rooms" she grabbed him by the hand and started leading him to the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 3:10 pm

Oliver let himself be led along. Lost in a blissful trance as his mistresses lead him to the changing rooms in which Raven had experienced her own gothic awakening.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 3:15 pm

Raven closed the door behind them and made Oliver sit in the chair she was in not too long ago. "So slut you're here now, are you ready for your makeover?" Raven said with a glint in her eye "any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 3:37 pm

"Um. Can I have some lipstick like yours?" The submissive man asked with an embarrassed look on his face. After getting so many sticky lipstick kisses from his mistresses he was curious to try it for himself.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 12:08 am

(would you like to go into a WP drain/battle scenario or do you think Oliver is too far passed that?)
"Of course we can but first we have a few other things to put on you to get you ready" Raven explained "I'm going to give you a makeover like my mentor showed me" She grabbed some soap before using it to clean his face and hair.
Oliver: 28 - prepared
Raven: 30
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 12:22 am

(Well Raven already entranced him to obey. So unless she encourages him to resist I think he's too far gone.)

The seduced man nodded in understanding. Letting Raven clean him up as he obediently waited.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 12:35 am

(that is very true)
Raven next brought out a eyeshadow pallet and started to choose colours for his eyes. She settled on a dark green motif and begun work on creating the look.
Oliver: 26 - prepared, eyeshadow
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 12:41 am

Oliver squirmed a little from the unfamiliar sensation. But he made no move to resist as his mistress prettied him up.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 12:49 am

"hold still, don't want to smear anything" said Raven as she readied an eyeliner "close your eyes". She started to apply it over his eyes, giving him big wings and a dark under eye.
Oliver: 23 - prepared, eyeshadow, eyeliner
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 1:01 am

"Yes mistress." Oliver replied, doing his best to hold still as Raven worked her magic.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:38 am

Raven used mascara on his eyelashes to make them look bigger and bolder before applying false ones to give the boy even more feminine features.
Oliver: 19 prepared, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lashes
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:25 pm

The seduced man's blush deepened as his mistress made him all pretty. Batting his eyelashes to try out his new lashes.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:36 am

"glad you're enjoying those Oliver or should I say Olivia?" Laughed Raven "I think that should be your new name for now" she used a primer on his face be before going in with concealer and foundation.
Oliver: 15 - prepared, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lashes, foundation
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:56 am

"Olivia sounds nice." The beautified man admitted, leaning forward a little to give Raven easy access to his face as she applied the concealer and foundation.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 12:21 am

"good girl"said Raven as she sent him a kiss. She started to apply contour next, to give him more feminine face shape.
Olivia: 13 - prepared, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lashes, foundation, contour
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 1:08 am

Olivia smiled. Letting Raven pretty her up felt nice. Almost as nice as when mistress called her a good girl.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 12:36 am

"keep smiling" said Raven as she brought out some blush. She applied it to Olivia's cheeks and smiled herself adding a little highlight along the way.
Olivia: 10 - prepared, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lashes, foundation, contour, blush
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 4:44 pm

Olivia kept smiling, giving her lips an exploratory pucker as she admired herself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:19 am

Next Raven brought out a lip liner and started to apply it round Olivia's lips. "Yeah you've got the right idea" she said "what colour do you want your lips to be?

Olivia: 7 - prepared, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lashes, foundation, contour, blush, lip liner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold at the Mall
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next