Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold Vs Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Striggabold Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 2:18 pm

Striggabold had received an offer in town from a collector, who was offering a huge bounty. He heard rumors about a mystical lamp in a temple near an oasis. Seeing the opportunity for a huge payday, Striggabold headed for the temple. As he reached the depts, he found the lamp on an ornate pedestal. Does he approach the lamp?
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Striggabold could see the lamp glowing. It must be infused with magic. Knowing the risks he picks up the lamp and holds it in his hands looking at his reflection in the gold shine.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:17 pm

As he picks up the lamp......nothing happens. He can see that there were runes on the side, covered in dust. Does he rub the lamp to read the runes?
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Striggabold wipes the side of the lamp with his gauntleted hand. He starts to read the ancient runes on the side.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:22 pm

As he rubs the lamp, pink smoke starts to erupt out the side if it. The pink smoke combines as it forms a shape. The shape turns into a dark haired woman in Arabian style clothes. “How has awoken me?” She says in a majestic sounds voice. As she turns around and sees the bounty hunter, she speaks in a more casual tone, “Oh was it you sweetie?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:32 pm

"Yes, I was asked to bring your lamp to a collector" The hunter said slightly taken aback. "I tried to read the runes on the side but you appeared. I mean no quarrel so if you could go back in I'd be much obliged." He dryly smiled.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:38 pm

“Sorry hun, but you let me out so your who I’m going to have fun with.” She said with a snap of her fingers as the lamp vanished from his hands. “You can have that back when it’s time for wishes.”
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:44 pm

Striggabold drew his sword from his back with a flourish. "Well it was worth a try" he said as he ran to attack her.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Sword slash = 22

Striggabold’s sword strikes her and cuts her cheek. “Wow. Didn’t even listen to what I had to say. I will have to teach you a lesson.” She said in a bit of a mature voice.

Fetish finder = 62

Crystal walked up to the bounty hunter and pulled him into a deep kiss, with her magic entering him a little. When she broke the kiss, he would be forced to reveal one of his fetishes. 

Striggabold: 29

Crystal: 28
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:58 pm

(Striggabold hasn't worked up any fetishes yet so I'll go with a weakness)
"Lipstick kissing" He sputtered not knowing why he said it.
He readies his chain and goes in for a grab.
"Sorry for my haste, never can be too careful. What is it you wanted to say?"
(Chain grab)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 4:10 pm

Chain grab = 45

Crystal manages to dodge out of the way of the chain before it could wrap around her. She was still smiling as she thought about what he admitted. 

Fetish wish = 92 (crit)

Crystal pulls Striggabold close to her as she pulled a tube of lipstick out from between her clevage. “This lipstick is very long lasting, it takes magic to remove.” She says as she starts to apply it. Before she kissed him she paused, looking at the lipstick and then him. She suddenly started to apply a light coat of it to his lips before she pulled him into a kiss.

Striggabold: 23, bliss (3)

(It triggered his weakness, dealing double damage. Bliss will be a pain, but remember you can use a move to lower the count.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:57 am

Slightly taken aback by the whole ordeal, Striggabold's mind was swimming. He takes a tactical retreat and starts to meditate to clear his mind.
(Tries to clear bliss)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 12:09 pm

Resist Bliss = 45

Striggabold tries to clear the pleasant feelings flowing through his head, but can’t seem to shake them off. All he can do is stand there holding his lips.

Free move: Pick your poison = 42

The bounty hunter was lost in a daze as Crystal snapped her fingers. He found himself surrounded in pink smoke. “I’ll let you choose what form you’ll transform into. You will either be small or a BBW. Choose your fate.” She said in an ominous tone.

Striggabold: 22, bliss (2), ???

(Pick your poison: Crystal surrounds her target in her magic and makes them chose what form they take. Inflicts small or BBW depending on the target’s choice. Transformation occurs before next combat round. Next reply is choosing what form.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:09 pm

"Pardon my ignorance but what does BBW stand for?" Says Striggabold still confused.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:36 pm

Crystal smiles as she snaps her finger, “It stands for big beautiful woman.” She says as she takes a new shape. She was now a larger woman, fully figured, with large tits and a divine bottom. “Like me and now you.” She says as she snapped her fingers again. This time the bounty hunter’s shape now mirrored Crystals, including crotch.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:50 pm

Not again thought Striggabold. Though even he would admit that he felt more powerful in this form. He checked the sword on his back, it had grown with him and was now razer sharp. He took off his breastplate as it was now crushing his sizeable breasts. This felt kinda good. He kept forward in attack.
(Fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Fury swipes = 24, 77, 65

His first swing manages to scratch her, with her jumping back from the other two. She looks at him a bit annoyed. “You really need to check you additives at the door, sweetie.” She says, thinking of a way to punish him.

Big loving = 98

Crystal drew close to the now plus sized fem Striggabold. She started to lick his new breasts as he fingers danced into “her” pants and freed his new womanhood. She starts to finger him as she sucks on his tits. The pleasure is mind rendering.

Striggabold: 19, bliss (3), BBW (3)

Crystal 24
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 2:35 pm

Striggabold was shocked to feel her fingers inside of him. It had to be a trick. "Im sorry but I'm more of a hands off person" he says as he breaks away and goes in for another attack.
(Fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:50 am

Fury swipes = 15, 85, 48

Striggabold swings his sword wildly, managing only to get one attack to connect. Crystal jumped back following his attack. She can’t help but look annoyed as his attack.

Royal pain = 78

Crystal hip checks Striggabold as she knocks him down. She takes a seat on his new tit, smiling at her new comfy seat. “Ok hun, here is how it’s going to be. You can either kiss my ass with your lipstick covered lips, or I’m going to give your face a firm booty message. That will be a whole lotta ass you will be getting so choose well.” Crystal said as she wiggled her large ass on his chest. 

(Striggabold needs to choose if he accepts her offer or not. This isn’t the end of the combat round, but affects what her attack does.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:00 am

"Kiss my ass" says Striggabold with a defiant glare.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:13 am

“If that was the case, then I will make this even better.” Crystal says as she pulls her panties and pants down, revealing her large bare ass. She scoots back and smothers his face under it. “It’s been so long. I always loved getting a new throne.” She says as she grinds on his face.

Striggabold: 16, Bliss (2), BBW (2), heavy bind

Crystal: 20
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:55 am

Striggabold felt her mass on top of his face. He grabs her by her leg and tries to throw her off him
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:59 am

Struggle = 5, 75

Striggabold tries to push her off, but is unable to push her off. “While you are down there hun, make yourself useful and kiss my ass. I want to see lipstick prints on it or I’m going to take your balls away permanently. So unless you want to end up a big girl in my harem, get kissing.” She says as she grinds her ass into his face. She rubs her foot against his temporary womanhood. 

Striggabold: 14, Bliss (1), BBW (1), heavy bind

Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Striggabold heard her muffled words and ignored them. He knew he couldn't break free that easily so he came up with a new plan. He reached for his chain and tried to throw it around the midara.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 12:39 pm

Struggle = 95, 31

Striggabold threw the chain, trying to wrap it around her to pull her off but it didn’t work. “I said kiss my ass or I’m going to take away you dick forever. This is you last warning before I really make you suffer.” She said with a loud tone. The bounty hunters body and mind finally returned to normal. 

Striggabold: 12, heavy bind. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold Vs Crystal   Striggabold Vs Crystal Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold Vs Crystal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next