Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold at the Mall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 2:50 pm

"I like it" said striggabold as he looked at the skirt. His head started to feel light as he let the goth do as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 5:12 pm

The goth picked the skirt, some stockings, a dark shirt and leather jacket, and a black choker before leading Striggabold to the changing rooms.

Striggabold: 7 Willpower + Makeup
Goth Midara: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 2:29 am

Striggabold let himself be taken into the changing room. He was completely lost in his thoughts now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 3:44 pm

The goth put all the clothing into his hands. "Go ahead. Try it in. I want to see what they look like on you." She said, practically shoving him into the changing room stall.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 5:47 pm

Striggabold took off his armour and started to put on the clothes that the goth had given him. He rolled on the stockings and dashed up the choker before leaving the stall.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 6:56 pm

The goth looked very pleased. "Perfect. You'll fit right in." She said. As she admired his new look. She pulled out her makeup kit to make some finishing touches.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 1:15 pm

Striggabold closed his eyes ready for the goth to carry out her finishing touches. He was starting to like his new outfit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 pm

The goth touched up his lipstick, eyeshadow, and blush. Making sure the dark colors complemented his new look. She then pulled him over to the nearest fully body mirror. Beaming with pride as she let him assess her handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 2:12 pm

Striggabold looked at his new gothic look in the mirror and gasped. He didn't realise how similar to the goth he looked. He continued to look at himself and his new style and awaited further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 4:33 pm

"So? What do you think? You got it in you to be a cool goth?" The goth asked, itching to get his apprenticeship started.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 12:01 am

"I think so" said striggabold "will you teach me?" He turned to the mirror and instinctively pulled out a mascara wand and started to apply it. Once he realised what he was doing he stopped, his mind was already starting to turn. He stood there for a second before finishing the application.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 11:53 pm

"Hell yeah. What do you want to learn first? Makeup, kissing, hypnosis?" The goth asked, looking forward to molding Striggabold in her image.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 12:35 am

"Oooooh that all sounds fun" said striggabold "where to begin?" He turned to the mirror and looked deeply. "Can you show me makeup first please? I'm looking forward to learning the rest though!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 10:47 am

The goth had a long list of tips and tricks for using makeup to highlight ones best features. Starting with strategies for picking the lipstick color and texture that best complemented before moving on to things like mascera, concealer and eyeliner. Each technique she discussed she also demonstrated by applying it directly to Striggabold's face.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 4:13 pm

Striggabold took note of all of the teachings the goth provided. He took extensive notes on the order of the products and how to apply them. He loved the part where she demonstrated the products on him!
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 5:11 pm

"And if you do it all right, you'll look something like this." She concluded, turning Striggabold towards the mirror. He could see that his features were now as dark and mysterious as they were alluring. The dark eyeliner, shiny lipstick, and expertly applied foundation granting him an androgenous beauty that perfectly complemented the goth's own.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 11:18 am

"Wow I look really pretty now" said Striggabold, starting to think that his name no longer suited him. "thank you for teaching me how to make myself look so good." He continued to look deeply into the mirror as his personality continued to change. "Would it be possible to learn hypnosis next please?" He finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 1:35 am

"Sure." The goth replied, pulling out her skull pendant. "Unless this is just an excuse for me to hypnotize you again." She teased. Giving Striggabold a playful nudge with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 2:07 am

"I mean that would be fun too" giggled Striggabold looking forward to the lesson "will we need a test subject for this lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 3:34 pm

"How about I demonstrate on you first. The later we'll find a cutie for you to try it out on." The goth proposed as she began to hypnotically sway her skull pendant.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 11:15 pm

"Oooooh that sounds like a good plan girl" said Striggabold sitting up in his chair and focusing on the goth's pendant. He was ready to get his new orders from her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 11:40 pm

"Hypnosis is all about commanding your subjects focus. What about you? Are you really focused on my pendant." The goth asked as the eye-catching pendant gently swayed back and forth before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 12:13 am

" I am. I am only focused on your pendant. Watching it go back and forth" said the former knight in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 12:24 am

"You're a natural. Keep focusing on my pleasant and my voice. Each time it goes back and forth you feel a little more sleepy, a little more fixated on my pendant as my voice fills your head." The goth purred, letting her hypnotic pendant and soothing voice make Striggabold nice and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 12:30 am

Striggabold started to feel really relaxed. He continued to watch the pendant as the goth continued to swing it. Her words echoing throughout his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold at the Mall   Striggabold at the Mall - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold at the Mall
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next