Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 4:44 pm

She clearly had too much to drink. Maybe Soma did too. But both of them were clearly past the point of remembering those drinks and what its probably doing to them. Both of them had raw attraction for one another, along with mutual trust. But something stopped her, once again.

Oh, come on, what is it THIS time?

give me a moment with this, I'm trying to b-

Yeah, yeah, I know, a good person, just get on with it.

"Soma, I...I don't even know if I can anymore. I haven't tried since before then. Before I had this new body. Soma, I'm...not normal."

She brought him into a soft kiss. "But I'd like to try. If you were willing."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Soma returned the kiss, a soft smile on his face. That made the choice simple.

"We can try. And if not? Then it won't be that bad. We can still enjoy each other's company, even if we can't do so in...that way."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Internally, she was worried. What if this body wasn't compatible with sex anymore? What if she wasn't capable of it, ever again? These are entirely new worries, things she hadn't thought about before. Or even had a reason to think about before. Her face probably betrayed some of these worries.

But seeing his smile? It made all of those feel so small. So insignificant. And he was right. Even if she can't enjoy those feelings anymore, she won't let that get in the way of them.

"E-even if we can't, I'll find a way to make you happy. I promise. As happy as I am right now. But first, lets get out of here, lord knows we can't attempt this in public."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 pm

"True. I mean, think of the scandals! A woman like you, going after a man so much younger? Oh, what *will* the tabloids say?" He couldn't resist the chance to tease her. Standing up, he held a hand out to her. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:28 pm

"Oh, hush you."

She took his hand and pulled herself up with him, keeping her hand in his after the fact.

"Shall we try my place? I have a bed with our name on it."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:37 pm

"Oh, by all me- Wait, is the wraith still there? She's not gonna suck out my soul, is she?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:47 pm

"Oh don't worry about Airi. I figured out a way around that. She's harmless, but I figured out how to get my privacy from her."

With that, they both made their way out of the bar, June not letting go of his hand for a second. It's possible she never even realized it. Was it happiness? Concern? Maybe a little bit of fear for the possibility that's still lingering in her mind. It wasn't long before they came upon her familiar home. As she went to unlock it, a thought crossed her mind.

oh god I didn't clean

it probably looks awful in there

Clearly too late to back out now, she unlocked the door to find...the place was spotless. Perfectly clean. Even a few spills that she knew for a fact were still there from previous engagements were completely gone. And she found her perfect little assistant dusting one of the top shelves. Clearly she had been busy.

Maybe I'll have to treat her to something tomorrow. Did she expect this...?

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:49 pm

"Hmhmhm~ Oh, June! You're here! And you brought a snack~"

Soma's response was to hide behind the Necrodoctor, holding up a pocket knife. "The power of Belmonts compels you, lady!"

"Belmo- Anyways. I cleaned up for you. Couldn't leave this place filthy. Now, I daresay I have some groceries to pick up. Don't have too much fun~" Winking, Airi floated through a wall, whistling a tune as she did.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:55 pm

She just stood there, blinking for a moment.

Did that just happen? Does she know?

"Soma, I think that's the first time I've seen her actually clean. I'm a little worried."

Shaking off that line of thought, she led Soma to her room in the back of the house, a small place with a bed just barely large enough for two with a soft, purple blanket.

"Just incase she gets any ideas..." she started as she placed her hand on the doorframe. It lit up a bright color before she pulled her hand back and left what appeared to be a small mark.

"There. We shouldn't have any interruptions, even if I trust her. That girls drive is insatiable sometimes."

She sat on the bed and patted next to her in a welcome gesture, her mind racing as it finally got to the point she was both dreaming of and dreading.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:57 pm

"....You have a maid and she doesn't actually clean? That's..worryi-"

Oh.
Oh crap.
Oh crap she's on the bed.
Oh-man-things-are-heating-up-he-is-not-ready-to-be-a-father.

Letting out a slow, shaky breath, he walked towards the bed, sitting down. His expression nervous.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Taking a moment to calm herself, even if it was difficult with Soma sitting right next to her.

"I...I have to...undress. Give me a small...moment."

She felt it was worth it to go through with it here, in his presence. She wasn't exactly doing it normally.

She pulled at one of the plates on her shoulder that functioned as her skin, it letting out what could only be described as steam as it slowly came off of her body to reveal the same red, translucent figure that was present on her lower end. A small squeak was let out with each piece that fell to the ground with a small clang, until her entire body aside from her face and part of her neck was red and clear, showing all of her curves at their most vulnerable and natural. There was even a small line present where her mask was, that showed parts of her internals.

"This...is all that that's left of me. I'm...not normal."

She felt, ashamed, if only a little. Maybe a little worried. Would he think she was grotesque? She knows for a fact that she did.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 6:12 pm

Soma looked at her, taking it in. Shaking his head, he leaned over and cupped her face.

"You look beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off you."

With that, he closed the gap, claiming his lips with his own. As he did, he began to shrug off his own outfit, bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Her eyes lit up as his words, the one thing she wanted to hear.

"You look beautiful."

Something about that echoed in her mind. It was a wonderful echo, something she'd be hearing for days to come, and every time she'd think of it, her day would get just a little better.

She happily welcomed the kiss, wrapping her arms around him and helping him pull off his clothing. She brought his arm to her side, moaning a little as it touched her sensitive "skin" and her entire face lit up in a thick blush.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Oh? She seemed to enjoy that. Slowly, his fingers began to explore her 'skin', reveling in the strange, yet pleasant sensation.

Deepening the kiss, he allowed his own tongue to try slipping into her mouth, an attempt to try and please her in a similar way to how much she had blown his mind with pleasure earlier.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Her moans intensifed as she felt his touch all across her body. In truth, this reaction is why she wears what she does. It took her years to fully become accustomed to this sensation. The first few times she showered without it covering her, it brought her to climax right then and there.

Even still, she had never had it touched by another person like this. His touch was so gentle and careful as their passion increased, only barely grazing her "skin" as they continued. It wasn't invasive or overwhelming, but instead like his touch vibrated through her whole being. She could "feel" him with every part of herself as they continued.

Eventually, she pulled the both of them onto the bed as they continued their lovemaking.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Huh. So her entire body was sensitive. This was good to know. He continued his exploration, lightly nipping at her bottom lip, tugging at it with his teeth. He had heard this was a good move to make, but...hey. He's been single. How would he know?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 pm

He was getting bold with his acts. It was absolutely turning her on.

I'm unsure if he realizes what he's doing but I don't want him to stop

She detached herself from his lips and started kissing his neck in a sensual manner, all inhibitions leaving her. Her moans of pleasure spiked here and there at his touch as they held each other in their arms the whole while. She could feel the slight bulge growing down below him, clearly whatever she was doing was turning him on, too.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:40 pm

"Mmp...Ngah....J-June...I love you...You're..wonderful."

It was the truth, simply brought out thanks in full thanks to her skilled touch. He could feel himself becoming putty in her hands.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:50 pm

She let her hand brush against his member as she continued to kiss his neck. His words brought a smile to her face as she continued to work him over, fully taking dominance over the situation.

Eventually, she pulled back slightly to give him a soft kiss on the lips and look him in the eyes.

"Soma...do you want to...try it?"

She leaned back onto the bed, presenting herself to him. She wanted him to make that decision. Even if internally, she hoped it would work.

Please for the love of all that is holy, don't ruin this for me, body

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Giving a nod, he slowly crawled over her, looking into her eyes. "If this ends up feeling uncomfortable, let me know..Also, I am sorry. I am...horribly ill-prepared for this. This kinda thing doesn't come with instructions."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 pm

She could only giggle at his words.

"It's okay, Soma. Trust me. I'm not any more prepared for this than you are. But I'm not going to let you do it on your own."

She gently guides him to her open pelvis, stuffing down all of her worries and insecurities as his member gets closer and closer...

...and goes through. It actually works! It's visible in her but she doesn't care.

oh sweet jesus thank you

Which was thought a milisecond before the intense pleasure rocketed through her whole body.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Huh...This felt..really nice. Though he also couldn't help but think of j-

Damnit, Cruz! Stop thinking about Jello in a time like this! Steeling his nerves, he began to move, in and out, in and out. "Uh..H-How are ya doing?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:09 pm

"F-Fine! It's okay. Don't stop!"

She had experience with this. If it felt like normal, she wouldn't have had any problems and been perfectly fine.

But it didn't. It felt even better. Every part of her felt this feeling at once, like it rippled through her very being. Nothing else in the world felt like this, and she loved every second of it.

She looked him in the eyes as he continued the rhythmic motions, back and forth.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:14 pm

"As you wish." With that, he continued to thrust, his tempo slowly beginning to increase.

Leaning down, he began to kiss and nip at her neck, hands exploring her 'skin'. His goal was to make her feel good, damnit. And he wasn't going to stop until she did!
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:18 pm

"Mmm, Ah! So good..."

June was slowly starting to lose herself in the pleasure of it all, and she didn't even care anymore. When he leaned down and started to caress her, all while he continued to thrust, the raw feeling of it all was almost too much for her. She brought her arms around him as he did so, the only thing she was capable of doing during the act.

"Soma, I..I'm gonna...!"

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: