Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:27 pm

"G-Go ah..ngah...ahead...June!"

His mind was getting fuzzier and fuzzier with each thrust, the pleasure overwhelming him. He knew now why Midara were such a terrifying foe. If they could inflict this kind of unimaginable pleasure..He was glad he hadn't run into many of them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:40 pm

It seemed as though they were both starting to get closer and closer to climax. Soma's movements were starting to have an effect on her, back and forth, up and down...

"Soma, I...I love you...so much..."

She could feel it, he was getting as close as she was. She wasn't sure how her body would react like this, but it was coming incredibly soon. The pleasure rising as the thrusts increased in tempo. And then...

"Oh god, SomaaaAAAAAAA"

It came. She came. Her entire transparent pelvis turned white as his member was still inside.

Huh, so that's how that worked.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Shortly after, Soma followed suit, his body going rigid as he released into her. His body twitched slightly, before he collapsed, gasping for breath.

"O-Oh god..That feels..Holy moly!" Eloquent as always, Cruz. He pulled her close, holding her as he tried desperately to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 pm

They both laid, entangled in each others arms, panting for breath as they tried to recover from the pleasure.

"Soma, I was...so worried, actually. I didn't know if I even could do something like this anymore. I'm...I'm so happy."

All of her worries had faded away right when they started. There was even a few happy tears streaming down her face from the act. It was a rush of emotions for her. Pleasure, obviously. But also happiness, relief, release. And love. Definitely love.

She brought his face to hers for a soft kiss. "Let's just...stay like this for the night, alright? I love...being able to feel you. I love you, Soma."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:52 pm

"Heh....Alright." He was happy that he had managed to bring her a bit of joy. Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her back. "I'll do that..But I may roll off when I fall asleep. I tend to roll...Quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:59 pm

She giggled a little. "That's okay. I was always a rough sleeper too. I don't mind. I'm just...too comfortable to move."

Both of them were too exhausted to do anything of the sort. It wasn't long until they both dozed off, wrapped up in each others arms. She didn't even have the energy to dream that night. Maybe what she really needed was a comfortable tiredness, after all.

PostSubject: Re: Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor   Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflection, Gossip, and Liquor
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: