Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orianna v. Susie Haltmann

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:23 pm

"Until an... unfortunate accident, the Haltmann Works Company's former focus was on harvesting resources and studying ancient technologies." Susie explained in a detached manner. Her face suddenly lit up as she continued. "As for my own hobbies, I enjoy singing and playing the piano."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:28 pm

"Hmm?" She didn't seem too thrilled about describing the business in its older days. Did she have a distaste for the business or the incident? Orianna's eyes lit up as she went on to more enthusiastically confess her love of piano and song. "Oh do you? I'd love to hear it myself"

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:35 pm

"Hmm." Susie brought a hand to her chin in thought. "Maybe if you agree to help me, I might perform for you. And what about you, Ms. Rosella? What kinds of things do you do to pass the time?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:51 pm

"I fancy gardening quite a bit, to be honest, and I thoroughly enjoy casual conversation as well, and I must confess I love the occasional impish behavior from time to time," she replied.
As Susie pitched her bargain, she grinned and feigned consideration for a moment. "Why don't we may this fun then. I've always been curious in regards to the strength of others, so why don't we have a light spar. If I win, you sing, if I lose, I'll personally assist you in your business."

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 4:57 pm

"I believe those terms are acceptable." Susie agreed with a nod. She reached into a pocket for her blaster. "Shall we begin now, or would you like to talk some more?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:05 pm

"I'd prefer to see what you look like with a kiss," she replied lowly as she moved in close to Susie, eager to get started as she made an attempt to play a quick kiss on Susie.

-Regal Reward-

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:14 pm

(Regal Reward -roll 46- Success!)

Susie was caught off guard as Oriana suddenly rushed in and planted a kiss on her.

(Haltmann Works Blaster -roll 94- Crit Success!)

The business woman responded by pressing the barrel of her gun against the woman and pulling the trigger.

Susie: 8 Willpower/ 15 Stamina
Orianna: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Orianna got more kick from the gun than she'd expected, but then it was pressed against her body before the blast so...

-Turn Pass-

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:31 pm

(Haltmann Works Blaster -roll 51- Fail!)

Susie fired another shot while her opponent was still dazed, by Orianna managed to move out of the way of the blast.

Susie: 8 Willpower/ 15 Stamina
Orianna: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:53 pm

"Well, that was certainly telling! But let's get back to the real fun." The vampire flew into a dancing spin towards Susie as she made an attempt to pull her close and whisper every pleasure they could explore together.

-Velvet Wishes-

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 6:04 pm

(Velvet Wishes -roll 81- Fail!)

"Sorry, but I'm not really interested in doing that, myself." Susie said in response to Orianna's temptation.

(Ricochet Shot -roll 74, 41, 76, 35, 72, 47, 80, 20, 8, 78, 8, 3, 47. 6 Success, 2 Crit Success and 1 Crit Fail!)

Susie took another shot at Orianna. This time it stuck true, hitting the woman in the leg. The shot proceeded to bounce around the room impacting Orianna repeatedly, until an odd angle sent it straight at Susie. The projectile hit the alien and then went sailing out a window.

Susie: 8 Willpower/ 14 Stamina
Orianna: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:08 am

Orianna was struggling with surprise at the staggeringly effective blast she shot her with. She was better than expected! Better bust out the big guns! "Very wonderful performance, Ms. Haltmann, I'm impressed. "Now if only I could grab your eyes for a demonstration of my own." As she said that, her eyes flashed red in an attempt to hypnotize her.

-Royal Request-

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 1:43 pm

(Royal Request -roll 27- Fail!)

Susie closed her eyes at the compliment, accidentally avoiding Orianna's attempt at hypnosis. "It would have been more impressive if I didn't hurt myself, as well."

(Haltmann Works Blaster -roll 30- Success!)

The alien fired another shot from her blaster, this one striking Orianna in the shoulder.

Orianna: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:34 pm

"You've quite the sharp eye," she laughed. Now if only she could meet those eyes! Orianna offered her hand to Susie, giving hwr the chance to dance with her. "You've been stationary since the fight began, why don't we see how well you move?"

-Flirtatious Flow-

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:46 pm

(Flirtatious Flow -Fail due to Anatomically Incompatible!)

Curiously, Susie took the offered hand. Orianna tired to pull Susie in close, but the alien stayed put as her floating appendage was waved around.

Susie was not amused.

(Haltmann Works Blaster -roll 38- Success!)

The business woman fired her blaster and hit her opponent in the wrist, forcing her to let go of Susie's hand, which floated back to its owner.

Orianna: 13 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:22 pm

"Pfft, ahahah! Well that went well," she snickered, even as she was blasted in response. "Well, perhaps a different approach is needed then. You're not very compatible with my usual methods, so why don't I try your game." Orianna moved in close and threw her long skirt at Susie's face to distract her before thrusting her foot out to kick her back.

-Faux Waltz- Deals 3 damage

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:34 pm

(Faux Waltz -roll 10- Crit Success!)

Susie was completely blindsided by the blow and was sent somersaulting across the room until she crashed into a wall and fell to the floor. The alien pushed herself off the floor and held her aching head.

(Susie can not act because of the crit!)

Susie: 8 Willpower/ 11 Stamina
Orianna: 13 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:55 pm

"I'll be you're surprised, yes? Well, being stuck in this castle for many a year, you pick up a few things from others, if not to stave off boredom," she called as she leaped high into the air only to drop down upon Susie.

-Under My Foot- Deals 2 damage and Downs target

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:03 pm

(Under My Foot -roll 61- Fail!)

As Orianna came darting down, Susie managed to dive out of the way.

(Ricochet Shot -roll 54, 46, 53, 2, 85, 13, 50, 83, 97, 81, 71- 3 Success, 1 Crit Success and 4 Crit Fails!)

Susie fired a shot at Orianna, but after the impact it bounced back and hit the Business woman. The energy Bullet bounced back and forth between the two women for a while before it finally went sailing out of the room.

"Ow."

Susie: 8 Willpower/ 7 Stamina
Orianna: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:15 pm

There was that ricochet shot again, but this time she came out much more fortunate. Taking advantage of Susie's hurt face, Orianna kicked her leg out amd flung one of her heels out at Susie, intent on dinging her.

-Bullet Heels- Only useable twice before Orianna has to waste a turn each to retrieve her shoes. Deals 1 damage.

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 pm

(Bullet Heels -roll 66- Success!)

The footwear sailed through the air and clonked Susie in the head. "Really?" Susie muttered as she reached into her pocket.

(Suit Up!- Auto Succeeds)

She pulled out a remote and pressed a button. In a flash, her armored mech, the Business Suit, appeared in the throne room. Susie rushed into the cockpit as her golden visor formed over her face.

Susie: 8 Willpower/ 6 Stamina
Business Suit: 30 Stamina
Orianna: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:48 pm

"Wha- Hey, that's not fair!" Orianna griped as Susie took to her mech. As she cooled off from her very brief tantrum, she smiled mischievously. "Very well, but if you're slipping into something comfortable, then maybe you'd be up for a threesome~"
She snapped her fingers and her loyal bodyguard, Theresa leaped to her side, weapon at the ready.

-Theresa- her strongest minion within the castle grounds, a single Vampiric guardwoman wearing night blue plate armor with golden details. In her hands, she wields a round shield with a highly reflective surface and gladius sword that extends into a whip form. Having 25 points of health, she's a tough one to battle alongside the Princess.

Theresa thrust her blade at Susie's power armor as the start to a three-hit combo while Orianna leaped up to try and shoot her other shoe at Susie from above.

-Tri-Blitz- Deals 2 damage per successful roll
-Bullet Heels-

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:09 pm

(Tri-Blitz -roll 90, 13, 67- 1 Crit Success, 1 Fail, and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Bullet Heels- roll 64, 72, 90- Success!)

Theresa's blade carved into the metal of the mech. Unfortunately, she had trouble getting it out and accidentally jabbed herself with the pommel.

Meanwhile, Orianna soared. She lashed out with a leg and sent her remained shoe directly at Susie's head. The alien rubbed her head and glared at her opponent.

"You do remember that you're not the only on here with help, right?"

(Lipstick Wheel -Color roll 6- -Hit Roll 35- Fail!)

Theresa suddenly had to dodge out of the way as the Hologram of a genie lunged at her.

(Metal Knuckle -roll 28- Success!)

As Orianna fell through the air, she was completely unable to avoid the fist of the Business Suit from slamming into her.

Susie: 8 Willpower/ 5 Stamina
Business Suit: 30 Stamina
Light Lipstick Genie: 10 Stamina
Orianna: 5 Stamina
Theresa: 24 HP

(God, this became kind of a mess real fast.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Aye! XD But it'll be over soon enough I imagine. Oh, btw, you didn't apply the damage Theresa did to tbe business suit.))

Theresa had experience with situations like this before and easily avoided the Holi-Genie's advances before swing her blade down over the mech to cleave its steel hard.

Meanwhile, Orianna took to distancing herself from the mech for safety and instead moved into a good spot to catch Susie's eyes in order to try and enthralled her.

-Royal Request-
-Iron Butcher- Deals 3 damage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:49 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 45- Fail!)
(Royal Request -roll 47- Fail!)

Theresa swung at the mech, only for it it to hop back out of the way. Orianna tried to work her magic on Susie, but the alien was o busy focusing on piloting her mech.

(Lipstick Wheel -color Roll 21- -Hit Roll 88 Crit Success!)

The bodyguard suddenly found her self being grabbed by the imitation genie. The Holograms lips flashed a dark pale color before pulling her opponent into a kiss. As it held her opponent in a lip lock, its breasts began to expand and press against Theresa.

(Double Or Nothing -roll 47, 45- Both Fail!)

Meanwhile, Susie tried to have her mech punch Orianna, but the woman nimbly and gracefully dodged out of the way.

Susie: 8 Willpower/ 5 Stamina
Business Suit: 27 Stamina
Light Lipstick Genie: 10 Stamina
Orianna: 5 Stamina
Theresa: 19 HP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orianna v. Susie Haltmann   Orianna v. Susie Haltmann - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orianna v. Susie Haltmann
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next