Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress Empty
PostSubject: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Leanne

Description: One of the last few remaining Herons, Leanne is for all intents and purposes their princess, even if only 3 remain. Having spent most of her life in solitude, Leanne wants to learn more about the world around her and make friends. And maybe have some fun at the same time. She is incredibly fluent in the ancient tongue, but her grasp of English is lacking in comparison. Despite her vocabulary, she's stubborn and willing to call out others when they do things she doesn't like. She ran away from her home to see the world and learn, but she isn't quite ready for what she's gotten herself into.

Appearance: The most distinctive part of her are the white wings sprouting out of her back, a tipoff of her Heron heritage.
Long blond hair streams down her back and she is almost always wearing her white gown, which has enough room in the back for her wings to have full freedom.
Her pale skin may make her look frail and sickly, but that is strictly a Heron trait, as well as her piercing blue eyes.

Passives:

Elegant Soul

"Herons...delicate. But strong...heart."
Herons have strong souls to them, but they were never known to be the most durable of creatures. Physical Attacks directed at this character do +1 damage. Magical Attacks directed at this character do -1 damage.

Heron's Rage

"You...upset me!"
It takes a lot to truly upset a Heron. And especially Leanne. Doing so is unadvised. When Leanne reaches half health, she gains access to her Heron transformation. Doing so alters her moveset in different and more powerful ways. Basic Attack increases to 3 damage. All Song based moves can reroll for their additional effects in the event of a failure. In addition, physical attacks have disadvantage while passive is active.

Attacks:

Basic Attack

"Go...away!"
Herons are not known for physical prowess. Actions of the physical variety are rare and done as a last resort. Does 2 damage.

Angel's Embrace

"Come...feel good...promise."
The feathers of the Herons are legendarily soft, to the point where they were hunted for a time. Leanne extends her wings and opens her embrace, invinting her opponent to be with her as she nuzzles into their chest. Inflicts Bind.

Kiss of the Songstress

"Closer...that's it...show love."
Leanne brings the opponent into a soft, loving kiss that comes off as chaste, but warm. Does 3 damage.

Heron's Passion

"Mmm...feels good!"
If the opponent fails the following roll against Kiss of the Songstress, this can be used as a follow-up. Leanne becomes overtaken by passion, increasing the intensity of their kiss before letting them go. Does 4 damage. Inflicts Stun.

Sorrowful Melody

"(Let me tell you of our tragedy. Our plight.)
In the ancient language, Leanne sings of the plight of the Heron's home, Serenes Forest. The words may not be understood, but the magic behind the words allows their feelings to shine through. Does 4 damage. Inflicts Atk down.

Loving Sonnet

"(Herons are known for their compassion and love. Let me share a tale of their compassion and love.)
In the ancient language, Leanne sings a story of the love between 2 Herons from many years prior. The raw emotion can be felt by all who hear it, bringing a blush to their faces despite not knowing why. Does 3 damage. Inflicts Charm.

Distant Lullaby

"(Rest your head now, young ones, let me give you your slumber.)
The music of the Herons is known for many magical properties, from restoration, rejuvination, and everything in between. In the ancient language, Leanne sings a classic Heron lullaby, who's effects can be felt regardless of understanding of the language. Does 3 damage. Inflicts Sleep.

Dulcet Whispers

"(Come now, forget all your pain and suffering. Just stay with me, I'll tell you what's right. Trust me.)"
Can only be used on a sleeping opponent. Leanne approaches her downed, sleeping target and whispers sweet nothings in the ancient language into their ear. While the words mean nothing to a conscious person, the words wrap themselves around their mind and suppress their thoughts. Deals 3 damage. When the target awakens, they will lose all of their current memory for how many successful hits of Dulcet Whispers were achieved during their sleep. Also allows the opponent to understand the ancient language for the number of successful hits of Dulcet Whispers x2. This also increases the damage of all songs by 1 during the duration.

Wind Edge

"Brother said...protect myself. Even if...hurt myself."
Can only be used in Heron's Rage. Leanne transforms into her Heron form and flaps her wings, creating a massive slice of wind powered by magical energy. Does 5 damage. Inflicts 1 damage to Leanne.

Weaknesses:

Dark Thoughts: Herons are frail physically and mentally. Anything that projects vile thoughts directly to her can affect her. Moves of this type do +2 more damage.
Arrows: Bows were the preferred weapon of choice to deal with flying enemies in her homeland. Moves using Bows will do +2 more damage.
Anything that affects the throat: As a songstress at heart, anything that prevents her from singing will be a negative for her. The effects can vary depending on the actual attack. Moves of this type will lower the attack of her Song based moves by 2 turns.

"I...not perfect. Brother says...I reckless. Put in danger. But, want to danger. Want to experience. Want to learn."

-----
Tobias

Passive: blood lust: if tobias make 3 succesfull attacks in a row his next attack will deal +1 stamina damage to his opponent, Tobias love the sight of his attack finding the bullseye succesfully, he will get proud of himself and will be determined to finish his battle quickly (can be combined with kinves or bombs for make a great damage to the opponent health)

Background: five years ago a couple between midara and human gave light to a boy with red hair and orange eyes, he was hidden by his parents for fear that the midaras would find him, then on some days his parents were killed by a midara for being the example of the two races could live in harmony, five years more was attended by two brothers and trained, at fifteen years old his other half woke up and only lets it out when he is in confidence or needs his help

Stamina moves:

Knives or bombs?: Tobias Throw five or four kinves in the handle, a explosive paper, the explosives will detonate in the next turn of his oponent and the knives and the explosives need to roll a dice ( 4 or 5 rolls and deal 1 damage each knive and the explosions)

Heavy combo: Tobias will throw himself against his opponent in brutal combo of jabs kicks and a final hammer blow with his ankle, he practiced this move or years so he is not afraid to demonstrate his abilitys and knowledge of marcial arts ( need 2 rolls and deal 3 damage (1 roll for the jabs and another for the hammer blow)

Leg sweep: Making a sweep movement with his leg on the ground Tobias will try to make his opponent fall to the ground to make time for his next attack (inflict Downed)

Double Leg sweep: if his first leg sweep fail he will double it quicklywith the same intention ( inflict downed need 2 rolls if the first is success the second will deal 1 damage from the kick he make )

Kicks of fury: 3 kicks in mid air against his opponent, Tobias will leap toward his opponent and start to kick his/her chest in a quick sucesion , need 3 rolls,Deal 3 damage with each kick, can make the opponent flinch(the flinch status need 1 roll and last one turn)

Jab.Jab,jab,jab it!!: 4 jabs in consecutive, Tobias love to practice his jabs when he find a new opponent he don't hesitate for make a fast jabs against his stomach before finishing with a heavy punch on the chest , need 4 rolls and deal 1 damage each jab he make

Slimed Apple: Tobias Use the slimed apple for summoning Elysa the Eel mermaid as an ally for 3 turns

Tobias weakness: Kisses (after the encounter with Charlotte Tobias develop a weakness for kisses, attacks with kisses will do +1 damage)

----

Tobias was taking a rest field full of flowers making wood figures, a three was sheltering from the sun , he was a bit exhauted ,he walked so much only to visit this place ,really like the flowers on field and their aroma ,suddenly he saw a angelic silhouette approaching toward him, he was still tired and don't make a move waiting for the silhouette to approach.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 9:35 pm

Leanne stretched, waking up from her nap. It was a beautiful day out, and she felt most in tune with nature. Her wings flowing outward she started to awake and take a stroll through the land, the wildlife teeming around her and following alongside her.

She had planned to start singing a song when she noticed a young man doing something similar to her earlier, sleeping on the soft grass around her.

"Hello! What...doing?"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 pm

"Oh Hello ms. i'm just taking a rest, i walked so much just to sit there and look at the beautifull sky" Tobias said he try to get up and make a reverence for her but when he was about to success he fall on the ground due to his tireness,"Ouch,i'm strill trying to recover my energies sorry,oh where are my manners , name tobias,nice to meet you".

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 9:50 pm

She could totally understand that mentality. Just to spend a moment in time to enjoy nature? For a time, that was her only pleasure in life.

"I, Leanne. Nice to...meet you!"

She saw him wince in pain as he tried to rise, and she went to his side.

"Oh! Are you...Okay? Pain?"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:16 pm

He smiled at her for not worry her," Oh yeah, i'm okay don't worry Leanne,Pain?,well hutr a little bit but i'm okay" he said smiling while looking at her without any signal of pain.

"and..what brings you here?" Tobias said with a bit of embarassment.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:25 pm

He was trying to hide it, but she could tell he wasn't doing well. She could only wonder what did this to him.

"I, traveler. Learning. Want to...speak, better."

"Please. Let me...help. Be, still."

Leanne began to focus on her own energy, and sing in her own language. It was a soothing tune, one that spoke to his own soul. During the song, Tobias would start to feel his injuries improve.

When she finished, she gave him a warm smile.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:48 pm

Tobias start to fill better as his injures start to heal. "Thanks, leanne" he said and give her a kiss on her cheek and a little flower

"for you,for helping me" he said smiling while blushing a little bit,is starting to be some dificult for him to take out a conversation topic.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 11:37 pm

Leanne was definitely not used to a Beorc showing affection to her. She squeaked a little as he kissed her cheek, turning bright right at the gesture. Is this what she was looking for? Excitement? Fun? But why was she so apprehensive?

"I...I.."

Without thinking, her emotions overcame her sense of reason, and she quickly moved forward and pulled him into a short, chaste kiss.

(Kiss of the Songstress)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:23 am

Kiss of the songtress - 18
Knives or bombs- 30,57,31,78

Tobias was surprised when her lips meet his,the kiss was chaste but the feeling was warm as tobias try to think something he just blushed deeply , "emm...emm,mind if you and i make little spar?" He said with his cheeks blushed,he try to cut her with four knives and only two hit clear on her.

Tobias wp: 27

Leanne stamina : 28

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:49 am

"S-Spar?"

She wasn't quite familiar with that word. Did he mean a fight? Did she just start a fight with this man with that kiss? She cursed her own impulsiveness.

Before she could say anything to him back, maybe as an apology, she felt the sting of the knives cut into her and let out a light squeak in pain and fell onto her butt in surprise.

Starting to get a little upset, she got up and shoved him in retaliation.

"Not...nice!"

(Basic Attack)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 6:42 am

Basic attack - 71

Tobias quickly make a few steps back after she can shove him, Maybe he hurt her feeling?,fight agains her was a bad idea..he felt guilty and walk toward leanne for apologyse, "L-leanne so-sorry for that" he said with sorrow in his eyes for hurting the poor leanne.

Skip turn

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:46 am

...What was she doing?

"I-I...sorry," she said as she bowed her head forward in shame. Even if she doesn't fully understand it, she started this fight, and she was taking it out on him.

But what was Sparring? What did it mean? Why did the act of it warrant attacking her? Why was it on the tip of he-

Oh.

"Sparring...play-fighting, yes?" Leanne remembers her brother asking for sparring all the time from Tibarn to get stronger. He turned him down every time, saying his place wasn't on the battlefield. Does that mean this man feels he can get stronger from her?

"Keep going...until one stops?" She thought for a moment, and said "Okay, I...try!" She took a deep breath, and did the one thing she felt most comfortable with.

She started to sing.

To sing about love. Of compassion. Of romance. Of even lust. It was a classic handed down from the Herons, and even those that didn't know the language could feel the emotion from it. Some say it can even have an affect on people mentally.

(Loving Sonnet)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:29 am

Loving sonnet - 63
Kicks - 59,29,43

Tobias was to bussy thinking what to do now,his mind was a nest preventing him to listen her Song and do anything to her "wha-what can i do now" he said trying to think something,he screatch his head and his cheeks are a little blushed Leanne is really beautifull,he though.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 am

She could tell his mind was clearly tied up in a knot. So much so that he hadn't even noticed her singing. She feels as though she should be a little upset at that, but things DID start off on the wrong foot, and it was her fault.

She held her arms out to him and extended her wings outward in a calming gesture. "Come...relax, with me."

(Angel's Embrace)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 am

Angel's embrace - 23 (we having lot of bad luck ^^U)
Knives - 78,65,8 ,34 (2 success 1 crit )

Tobias shyly pull out some knives from her pocket throwing them at her, the first hit her chest,the second fail and only land in a three the others two find it marks in her arms"¿y-you say you want to spar?" , He asked unsure while try to not seem embarrased for hurting her it seems one of the knifes hit too hard on her.

Tobias wp: 27

Leanne St: 25 stunned

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 pm

(not a great first showing, I'll admit, RNG's out to get me today it seems)

Reeling from the pain of the knives, especially that one that grazed her leg, Leanne found herself back on her butt on the ground, rubbing where the cut happened. She's not sure if she understands this man yet.

Tibarn was much stronger than he was. And Reyson was always asking him for this same treatment. If she backed out now, she'd never hear the end of it.

"Don't, hold back. I'm...adult. Made...decision."

(Stunned)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:22 pm

(RNG's seems don't like tobias recents encounters are only defeats ,against Elysa and vivian)

Kicks - auto hit

Tobias seeing her stunned by the blow decided to take this as opportunity and try again with some kicks with all three kicks finding the Mark on her chest "O-okay,i'll don't hold back" he said a little more determined .

Tobias wp : 27

Leanne St: 22

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:31 pm

She wanted to make sure she didn't shame the Herons. But in the back of her mind, Leanne was starting to regret that decision as she felt his kick connect with her chest. She shoved down this thought and the growing sense of annoyance as she got up and brushed off her dress, her wings flapping slightly behind her doing the same.

She took a minute to compose herself, and decided the best way to keep herself calm was to do what she did best, and that's to sing.

She sang of a tragedy, one that still haunts her to this day: the destruction of her home, Serenes Forest. It was as beautiful as it was somber and subdued as the notes flowed together in an impactful way.

(Sorrowful Melody)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Sorrowful melody - 76
Knives - 2,2 ,73,69

Tobias try to concentrate but he don't know why his eyes start drop some tears,it seems the song worked on him as he felt bad unknowing why,and this make hard for him to hit all knives and the force on his hands wasn't the same as before and the knives could only make two short wounds.

Tobias wp : 23 atk down
Leanne St : 21

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:26 pm

Leanne wanted to win this now. But she did hate seeing someone else in pain, whether it be physical or mental. She's not strong enough to simply let it happen, or worse, want it upon others, like her brother.

Once again, she extended her wings and arms outward in a welcoming gesture.

"Let me...help."

(Angel's Embrace)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:34 pm

Angel's embrace - 8 crit

Tobias was sad and he wanted to feel better he ra directly her arms as he just let her confort him in her arms "i-i'm so sorry" he said hugging leanne he judt wanted to relax in her ams and feel better he feel his heart hurt.

Tobias wp : 23 - atk down ,binded stunned

Leanne St: 21

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:38 pm

She closed her wings around him as he accepted the hug, nuzzling lightly into his chest affectionately as the soft embrace surrounded him.

"It..okay. Forgive you."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:52 pm

(just a question, the embrace deal damage or just bind the opponent?)

Her embrace is so confortable he felt leanne nuzzling into his chest ,he blushed deeply and to the same into her chest "feel so good,i want to stay in your embrace a little bit longer " he said as he felt better than before.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:33 pm

(yeah, that was my fault. I was kind of vague on that one, my bad. That's why this is a test run, I guess, right? I'll change that to 2 on initiation and 2 per turn once we're done, it wouldn't really make sense to just cause a bind that does no damage)

She didn't even mind that he returned the embrace and mimicked her action to her chest. Making someone happy is enough to make her happy.

She pulled her wings a little closer around her and brought him farther into her embrace, kissing the side of his neck in a sweet manner.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 3:21 pm

Tobias felt her kiss and blushed more he feel his memories making him regret in time , a time when he was still a little boy and when he still have his fathers,her embrace felt so confortable and motherly,he let one tear drop from the corner of his eye it was not sadness ,was a tear full of nostalgic feelings, "this embrsce,remember me about my mother,she always embrace me in this manner when i start to cry for something,but a stupid war ended the life of my fathers ,just for being a signal,meaning midaras and humans can live peacefully Tobias start to feel his eyes flooding.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next