Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 4:29 pm

This man had lost as well. In just a moment, she felt closer to him than ever before. She pulled him closer with just her arms, in a comforting gesture, her wings pulling him closer as well.

"I...lost everything. Home, friends, family. Only I and, brother left. Spent years in...what's left Was not...good."

She let him go and retracted her wings in the back so she could face him with a smile.

"But, made new friends. New family. New life, away from old bad life. They tell me, "only focus on bad memories, never make, good new ones."

"Do you want, continue?" She left the option open for him, since it was clearly an emotional moment for him.

(Turn Pass)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 4:48 pm

Jab it - 89,66,81,60

"S-sure,Thanks Leanne,i want to be your family, i unsure if you want to accept but meanwhile let's continue the spar" Tobias said before Try to hit her with four jabs in her stomach, but his heart make hard for him to hit her with all fours,she make him feel good with her embrace,he lost parents and she too,his fist just felt like he don't like the idea of hurting her.

Tobias wp : 23 - atk down

Leanne St: 20

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 5:17 pm

She didn't have time to think about that statement aside from the bright blush before the attack came and she was pushed back slightly. Afterwards, though...

"(Become...part of my family? That's super forward, what are you talking about? We just met and you're already talking about ma-)" she said, lapsing into her ancient tongue before covering her mouth in embarrassment, the blush only getting larger.

"Become...family? That's..." the words trailed off as she couldn't find the words to answer him with. Instead, she went to the most calming thing she could think of: singing. She remembered he didn't seem to hear her earlier, so she sang once again of love and passion, in the hopes that it felt fitting from the mood.

(Loving Sonnet)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 5:30 pm

Loving sonnet- 26

his cheeks blushed again as he hear her singing, he don't understand her language but something inside tell him about to just let her sing and listen to her song, "Sorry, i let myself be carried away by my feelings", Tobias Said embarrased and with his head down.

Skip turn

Tobias wp: 20 - Charmed

Leanne St: 20

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 pm

She could see him getting dreamy from the song and smiled a little. She always knew that her songs had an affect on people but she liked people being happy about her singing. Apparently it has a greater effect on Beorcs than other creatures. He was clearly feeling bad about his remark, though.

"Family is...lots. Different kinds. Close friends. People you, trust."

She walked up to him and cupped his face in her hands.

"I...would like that. You...friend."

She brought him into a sweet kiss in his daze.

(Kiss of the Songstress)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Kiss of the songstress - 60
Knives - 83,15,12,99

Tobias smiled at he saw Leanne cupping his face in her hands he blushed deeply as he felt her lips meeting his again,he returned the kiss for a moment before separate from her and throw four knives at her,but the soft feeling of her lips remaining on his mind make him fail as only one knife cut her arm, "I-i would like that too" he said still blushed as he just smile shyly at her.

Tobias wp: 16 - charmed

Leanne St : 19

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 7:56 pm

It's getting harder and harder for her to focus on actually doing this "sparring" thing through all the pleasure. The light pain from the knife strike barely bothered her, and she was able to shrug it off. She thought it was cute how flustered he was getting.

She backed up a few paces and took a long breath to calm herself, before turning once again to song to keep the pace going. This time going with a soft, relaxing tone, one that worked as a Heron's lullaby. For Herons, it is extremely effective at that backed by a small amount of magic. She could only imagine what kind of effect it would have on a Beorc.

(Distant Lullaby)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Distant Lullaby - 7
Kicks - 92,52,14

Tobias was to bussy thinking what move use next and can't hear her song clear , he try three kicks in diferent places , and one hit his arm, other his leg and the last kick hit her chest, he finished the combo looking at her a little bit sad for hurting her, and he saw her with dificult on geting up before the first kick ,he don't measured his force.

Tobias wp: 16- charmed
Leanne St: 16 - stunned

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 8:23 pm

It seemed her song didn't seem to reach him again. She stifled her frustration about that deep down, although it was getting harder for her and she wasn't quite sure why. Something about things was making her...upset. But why? Was it being in pain?

Regardless, she tried to ignore it and focus on the now. Still intent on sharing her song, she decided to switch gears to something different in feel, instead bringing back a ballad of passion and love.

(Loving Sonet)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Loving sonet - 62
Basic cut - 25

Tobias start to hear again that songs and his cheeks blushed in a deep red as he try to concentrate but the song just make him fail the cut, he don't know why but everytime he hear this song his cheeks blushed and he feel flustered.

Tobias wp: 12 - charmed

Leanne St: 16

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 8:41 pm

That rising, ominous feeling seemed to weaken itself at seeing his flushed face. Something about it was really...calming to her. She could still feel it in the back of her mind, just sitting there. Waiting for...something. It was starting to worry her but she didn't let it show from her appearance.

She needed something to stave off this feeling. Again, she held her arms out and spread her wings wide in an inviting gesture towards the man. "Feel, strange. Need...something. Please..." She genuinely believed she needed a distraction from this feeling. Something felt...off.

(Angel's Embrace)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Angel's embrace - 2

Tobias saw her invinting him again in her embrace he just walked and accept her embrace because it feel good and he want to feel something close to his mother, he need to feel confortable in someone arms, "s-sorry for hurting you" he can't said anything than that for now,for now he just want to feel her embrace.

Skip turn

tobias WP: 12 -charmed ,binded

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 8:51 pm

"It, okay. Spar, right? Supposed to, I think."

She meant this, but she also enjoyed the comfort of holding him in his arms as she nuzzled safely in his chest, her wings closing around him. It still couldn't stifle that feeling she had, however. It was starting to make her truly uncomfortable. She tried to ignore it and focus on the pleasure she felt.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 8:59 pm

he see leanne nuzzling again on his chest and he stroke his hair softly with one of his hand, he prefer to stay in her embrace rather than continue the spar, "i really like your embrace" he said giving her a soft kiss on her cheek, he felt so good staying in her embrace he just let her embrace him and nuzzle in his chest "even if you can't be my mother i feel like i'm in my mother arms" he said smiling.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 pm

(She's so close to that one hit where all hell breaks loose)

Part of her wants to just stay like this. Forget the spar and just not think about that nagging feeling. It's starting to grow louder now, and getting harder to ignore. She buried herself in his chest, giving small kisses to his neck desperately trying to avoid thinking about this terrible feeling welling up inside her that she doesn't understand.

"Something...wrong. Can't, explain..."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Tobias blushed deeply for her kisses he continue stroking his hair wanting to make her forget about what worries her , "Y-you forget it and stay with me, and just want to ignore the spar and continue like this, i'll try my best to make you feel confortable" he said before embrace her and pull her more into his arms,he take her chin softly in his hand a give her a kiss on her lips.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:36 pm

Just what was this feeling? It was getting progressively louder as this went on, and any attempts she had made to try and ignore it seemed to do nothing. She'd started shivering from the feeling at this point, clearly something was wrong. She had a slight gasp as he pulled her into a kiss, but she accepted it and pushed back herself, looking for something, ANYTHING that can stop this feeling. Is it urges? Is it fear? Is it something else entirely?

She wants it to stop. She NEEDS it to stop.

(Kiss of the Songstress)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:43 pm

Kiss of the songstress - autohit

Tobias just continue the kiss closing his eyes as his cheeks have a red cherry color,he stroke his hair while aceppting her kiss,he didn't separate from her lips, he really like this feeling, her soft embrace,her kiss.

Tobias wp: 8 - charmed, binded

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:52 pm

"Mm, Mmn..."

Slowly, she started to lose herself in the kiss, hoping for any relief she can. She can feel it start to fade, or perhaps that's the lust slowly overtaking her. Either way, it's a small relief from the feeling in her mind, as her passion increases. She moves both of her arms behind his head as her kiss slowly intensifies, her tongue slowly slipping into his as she is overtaken by these feelings she doesn't fully understand but is completely transfixed by.

(Heron's Passion)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:59 pm

Heron's passion - 18

Tobias start to lose himself too in her kiss as she place her hand behind his head he just continue hugging her while continue the kiss as he start to feel his lust overwhelm him,he let her tongue slipp into his mouth, with a deep blush he caressed her back closing his eyes.

Tobias wp: 3 - charmed, stunned

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:08 pm

"Mmnh...ahh...mmn..."

Leanne was all but lost in her lust now, a feeling she had no knowledge or experience with. She was truly out of her element, but the alternative was experiencing that truly awful feeling again. Moaning into almost every movement, she had never felt like this in her life, it felt amazing and terrifying at the same time. Like a part of her was screaming at herself in a language she didn't understand.

Slowly, she broke the passion, a trail of saliva flowing between them as she stared deeply into his eyes, apprehensive for a reason she couldn't understand. Trying to comprehend the feelings that brought her here and what she was feeling right now.

Almost as soon as she did, the feeling flared up again, threatening to overtake her.

"Please...make it, stop!"

She pushed herself back into his lips one more time, clearly the only way she can avoid this sensation.

(Kiss of the Songstress)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Kiss of the songstress - 42

With that last kiss Tobias will broken as he couldn't think on anything than Leanne, he returned the kiss while hugging her tightly agains him he want to make her forget about everything of that feeling,he just want to stay in her embrace and enjoy the feleing of her lips so much,he continue kissing her until she want to stop.

Tobias wp: 0

Tobias was defeated

(you want to continue this a little bit longer or  stop at this point ? )

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:23 pm

(I think a little longer, if only for the sake of some character here and there)

She had lost all sense of reason at this point. Not embracing the passion meant the return of this now painful feeling welling up inside her. She continued the assault on his lips with increased fervor, not letting up for even a second, barely taking moments to breathe as she lost herself in the pleasure.

Leanne pushed harder and harder, until they both collapsed on the floor, with her on top and her wings still cradling him as she continued to kiss with incredible force. The feeling was driving her absolutely mad now. And it didn't seem to be helping.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:38 pm

( Okay)

With her on top of him he just let her continue kissing as he felt the passions of both of them increasing, he take a moment for talk to her with a heavy blush on his cheeks, "i don't want this to stop, this feeling is so warm and i like being in your embrace, don't leave me please" he said before start to kiss her again feeling her making the kiss more passionately "Mmm" he just close his eyes as he enjoy the kiss

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 pm

"Mmmn...Don't, stop, mmmn...."

Her passion was reaching incredible levels now, barely any thoughts went through her had as they continued their love making splayed across the floor. Moaning into the act, their lips crashed together with increased force as she looked for an outlet for this horrible feeling as it grew stronger and stronger.

Eventually, the awful feeling grew stronger than her feelings of pleasure and lust, to the point where she could no longer ignore it. She withdrew from the man and clutched her head with both hands in pain, like the feeling of a terrible headache but over her entire body, as she sat on top of him, her wings twitching in agony.

"Make it...stop!'

PostSubject: Re: Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress   Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobias Vs Leanne: Serenes' Songstress
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next