Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP)   Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP) EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 10:57 pm

Appearance: A slender and shapely woman with long auburn hair that reaches down her back. Her brown eyes glow with magic and a hint of lust. She's usually clad in an purple cheongsam.

Description: Valla is a witch of the Eastern Kingdom who specialized in manipulating the weather.  She was happy to live alone by herself until Charlotte the Usurper came into power. The new ruler personally visited her and introduced her to Love Magic.  She now serves as the Queen's faithful magician.

Abilities:

Crystal Heart(Passive): "Isn't it lovely?" A giant crystal heart that pulses with power. IT was gifted to her by Charlotte to help her learn more about Love Magic.(As long as the Crystal Heart is intact, Valla recovers 1 Stamina/Willpower per turn.)

Lovely Weather: "Time for a rain check." Valla blows a kiss into the air that floats up and turns into a pink cloud. From the cloud, red lips begin to rain upon the battlefield. (Weather Effect: Love Shower. Deals 1 Willpower per turn to everyone except Valla. Lasts 5 turns.)

Clear the Skies: "Here comes a scorcher." Valla's magic clears the sky. The battlefield heats up at an unbearable rate as the sun's rays intensify. (Weather Effect: Heat Wave. Everyone except Valla potentially takes 1 Stamina damage for Heatstroke every time they attack. Characters can strip themselves down to lower the chance of taking Heatstroke damage. Lasts 5 turns)

Sun Spotlight: "Is it getting hot out here, or is it just me~?" The light of the sun focuses on Valla, warming her with its kiss. Her opponents can't take there eyes off of her as she seems lo glisten in the light. Slowly, she brings two fingers to her lips and, with a wink, blows a kiss that makes the viewer's heart throb. (Only usable during a Heat Wave. Auto-hits. Deals 2 Willpower Damage.)

Cold Snap: "Brrr. It's certainly getting chilly." With a snap of her fingers, a blanket of snow begins to fall on the battlefield. The sudden an unexpected visit from winter chills her opponents to the bone.(Weather Effect: Blizzard. The freezing weather causes all character's except Valla to suffer a Disadvantage on their actions. Lasts 5 turns.)

Cloudy Kiss: "There's just something in the air." Valla breathes deeply, exhaling a pink mist that that roughly mimics her form. (Summons a Cloud Copy that has 5 Stamina. Cloud Copies can only use basic attacks.)

Cold Kiss: "Would you mind helping me warm up my lips?" Valla's lips turn an ice blue as she gives her target a kiss that leaves them frozen solid. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage and inflicts Frozen, preventing the enemy from attacking or being attacked.)

Static Kiss: "This next one's going to be electric." Valla's lips cackle with lightning as she pulls her target into an electrifying kiss that leaves them completely paralyzed. (Deals 3 Damage and Inflicts Stunned.)

Wind Rider: "I'm as light as a feather darling." Valla casts a spell that makes the very air itself help her, carrying her out of the way of danger. (Valla gains an Advantage against all attacks made against her for 3 turns.)

Busty Gale: "Watch out, its getting awfully windy." As an opponent tries to attack Valla, a sudden gust of wind knocks them off balance and they end up tumbling head first into her cleavage. (Counter Attack. Deals 2 Damage and Inflicts Breastsmother)

Eye of the Storm: "Let's weather the storm together, honey~" Valla pulls her target into a deep kiss. A powerful windstorm surrounds them, completely cutting the two of them off from everyone else on the battlefield. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage and Inflicts Bind. Valla can not be targeted while an opponent is bound by Eye of the Storm.)

Meteoric Kiss: "Uh oh. Here comes a big one!" Valla snaps her fingers and a gigantic pair of lips appears in the sky.
Slowly they fall, threatening to crush the entire battlefield with a kiss. (Deals 8 damage to all enemies after 2 turns pass. Valla being defeated before the damage is dealt does not stop this attack. On the turn of impact, roll to see if Valla herself gets hit. If she does, she takes the full 8 damage.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly got the urge to make a sheet for my other story only midara.

I feel like I can do more with her. I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited by PieForPi on Tue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP)   Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP) EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 11:10 pm

This is a awesome work i can't wait to see how she deal with one of heros

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP)   Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Added Clear the Skies, Sun Spotlight, and Cold Snap.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP)   Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Ooo! Very nice profile. I looked at Charlotte too, I never really looked at either before.

PostSubject: Re: Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP)   Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Valla, the Weather Witch (WIP)
Page 1 of 1