Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acolytes of the Blind God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

Acolytes of the Blind God Empty
PostSubject: Acolytes of the Blind God   Acolytes of the Blind God EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:39 pm

Cold...hunger...loneliness...those were the only things she could feel, as she huddled naked in the damp cave, her breasts pressing against her knees, her arms wrapped around her legs.

She wasn't sure how long she had been stuck in the cave, but it couldn't have been more than a day or two. Her mistress wanted her dependent, not dead.

"Oh slaaaaaaave, where are you?" Instantly, the woman's body was filled with hope, pleasure, and utter happiness. Her mistress had returned! Slowly, she got to her feet and began to walk towards the entrance of the cave while keeping her head bowed, her purple eyes downcast.

"I've got a great feast for you, slave! You're going to love it so much, I can't wait to see how you will repay m.........what? How...how did you, AH! How...how dare you...ah...oh...oh...AUUUGGGHHH!"

The woman stopped moving. Her mistress' voice had altered from teasing, to confused, to painful, to pleasurable, all in the span of seconds. "M...mistress?" She asked, still staring at the ground.

A hand suddenly appeared below her, but not like any she had seen before. It appeared to be made of smooth steel, yet black wires seemed to writhe among it, here and there. A single finger touched her chin and gently pushed her to look up. She saw someone wearing a black cloak, a white mask, and two glowing red eyes.

"Such a dirty word. Join us and you will never have to utter it again. Look!" The cloaked figure lowered its arm and turned to the side, as it gestured with its other arm. The woman turned and saw a naked, blue-skinned woman with long, pink hair kneeling in front of a blonde-haired woman, who wore armor that barely covered her body. A pair of sandals were next to the blonde-haired woman’s feet, which were currently bare, and her left foot was currently resting in the mouth of the kneeling woman.

The kneeling woman appeared to be licking and sucking the blonde woman’s toes, apparently unable to decide which she wanted to do more. “Hey, what do you think you are doing? The bottom of my foot is dirtier than my toes. Clean that first, idiot!” At her harsh words, the blue-skinned woman slowly opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. She then pressed it to the other woman’s sole and slowly drew it along until she reached the tips of her toes. She then repeated the action, as her nose filled with the scent and her mouth filled with the taste of her mistress’ foot.

The cloaked figure chuckled softly as he stared at the scene. “She’s usually playful with her targets, but after we heard what that one was doing to you-”

“How?”

“Hmmm?”

The cloaked figure looked back to find the purple-haired woman staring at him. “How……did…enter…barrier?”

“UGH! Did she keep you so docile you can’t even speak in complete sentences? Tch, how annoying. Her magic was pitiful. Also, if Solange and I are together, there is nothing we can’t do.” He then held both of his arms out to her with his palms facing up. Purple and white clothing suddenly appeared in his left hand and a strange, silver instrument appeared in his right one.

“Gifts from our god. New attire and a new weapon. They are yours, whether you decide to go your own way from now on, or join us in service to Her.”

“Him.” The cloaked figure looked back at Solange for a few seconds before he turned back to the woman and said, “It.” The woman waited for a few seconds, expecting the figure to say more, but he didn’t. She slowly reached out and took the clothing. The man turned around as she dressed herself. She had never seen such an outfit, but had somehow known the exact way to put it on.

“Done.” She said, before the man faced her once again and silently handed her the next item. As soon as she touched the instrument, her eyes widened as information instantly flowed into her mind. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a few seconds, before opening them and staring at the cloaked figure. “I…I am worthy?”

The woman was almost instantly knocked over, as Solange ran into her, before wrapping her arms around the woman in an embrace and kissing her. She broke the kiss almost instantly, before she looked at the cloaked man and said, “Vitiate, stop her!” Solange then turned back to the woman and kissed her again, before opening her mouth and slipping her tongue inside. The two women began to blush as their tongues tasted each other and they slowly made out against their will.

Vitiate turned to see the blue-skinned woman standing and staring at him defiantly. A pink mist was flowing around her and appeared to slowly be expanding. Vitiate lowered his arms and then began to slowly walk towards her. “How dare you try to take my slave. You will be my new battery. From now on, your only purpose will be to masturbate for my sustenance. I will continue to toy with the elf as I please. As for the blonde bimbo, MMPH!”

The woman suddenly stopped talking, as Vitiate grabbed her mouth with his right hand. A warm, almost hot pleasure appeared where his fingers touched her and then began to spread outwards. “Trash like you do not deserve to talk about the Princess in such a way.” He brought his left hand up and gently placed it against the woman’s cheek. The same feeling began to radiate from his left hand. The woman’s muscles tightened, as the pleasure began to quickly spread throughout her body.

“You can feel it, can’t you? There’s no reason to hold back. Come.”

“MMPPPPHHHHH!” The woman screamed into Vitiate’s hand, as she expelled her bodily fluid onto the stone floor in a single, quick spasm. Surprisingly, the pleasure did not disappear at all. “Oh? That’s not all you have, is it? Release.” The same scene played out again. The woman screamed, her muscles spasmed, clear fluid began to leak from her lips. She realized that a weakness was beginning to flow through her body. She wanted to resist but she also wanted to simply relax and bask in the pleasure.

“You are enjoying yourself, aren’t you? This is much better than having a slave, isn’t it, little Midara? It will get even better, if you just let yourself go.” With that, Vitiate dropped the woman to the floor. She screamed in pleasure one final time before she became transparent. It only took a few seconds more, before she faded away completely.

The pink mist faded away as well, and Vitiate turned around to see Solange and the other woman making-out yet again. The purple-haired woman was embracing Solange and she was kneading the woman’s breasts. “Get a hold of yourself, Solange. Such actions are hardly befitting a princess.” Vitiate said, with a slightly smug tone.

Solange instantly froze, before she gently pushed the woman away, and said, “Sorry.”

“What happened? Where…did…she-”

“That’s one of Vee’s powers. Amazing, isn’t it?”

“Don’t call me that, Princess.” Vitiate said, ending his sentence in a mocking, almost spiteful tone. “I sent her away to be studied. That is the simplest way I can describe it.” He began walking towards the women.

“Yeah, yeah, or you could say he removed her from reality……or I guess……this plane of existence?”

“That is the only way to ensure they are gone. Unlike humans, midara have the annoying habit of not dying. Therefore, we must imagine more…creative…ways of permanently stopping them. As for your worthiness…”

Vitiate stopped in front of the woman and reached up with his left hand. His fingertips slightly brushed her right ear before Solange smacked his arm away and angrily said, “Don’t tease her, Vee!”

“S…sorry.” Vitiate said, in a slightly embarrassed tone, before he quickly lowered his arm. The purple haired woman let out a soft giggle and Vitiate continued. “We wouldn’t be here if you were not worthy. Humanity is not going to just sit back and let these selfish midara do as they please.”

“We can stop them.” Solange continued. “It doesn’t matter if they are pure or a halfbreed, we can enslave them……we can remove them completely.”

“Join us…or go your own way…the choice is yours.”

The woman stared at the two for a few seconds before she said, “Strength…in numbers…yes? I…will join you.” Solange laughed happily, before she threw her arms around the other woman and hugged her. “Excellent, but what should we call you?” Vitiate asked. “Yeah? What is your name?” Solange asked.

“I am……Despina.”

“Very well. Despina, welcome to the Acolytes of the Blind God.” Vitiate then turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the cave, before he stopped and looked back at the women. “Let’s go. There is nothing left for us here.”

Solange began to tell Despina about herself, as she hooked her left arm around Despina’s right and the two walked arm-in-arm, following Vitiate out of the cave, but Despina was only half-listening, lost in her own thoughts.

The midara were a problem, but weren’t humans just as capable of such evils?

She would help them achieve their goal, but why stop there?

Midara……humans……even the Blind God, if such a thing actually existed………

They would all dance to her tune.

Last edited by BR0K3NH41KU on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Done)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

Acolytes of the Blind God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acolytes of the Blind God   Acolytes of the Blind God EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:53 am

I am still not 100% satisfied with this, but I think I have said everything I wanted to say and I have written this thing three damn times now, so I had better post it, otherwise it probably won't be finished until next year.

Hopefully, I will be able to finish Despina's moveset much faster.
Back to top Go down

Acolytes of the Blind God
Page 1 of 1