Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
somebodyelse22

Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date Empty
PostSubject: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:52 am

We've secretly replaced the Wizard's blind date that his friend the Warrior set him up on with Laura. Let's see if he notices. He waits at the fancy tropical resort for the girl who will have a flower behind her ear, not knowing what she'll look like while sipping a fancy Mai Tai.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:20 am

The wizard was enjoying his drink when a blonde girl with a pretty skimpy black dress sat next to him, a yellow chrysanthemum behind her ear. The girl made a sign to the barman and asked a drink herself, the Wizard couldn't avoid to stare at her seductive lips while the girl took a sip from her drink, as she noticed him staring, she giggled and gave him a seductive smile before leaning forward. "Hi there handsome~"
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am

Hi miss, looking her up and down and enticed by her curves and ruby red lips. I'm Astarakus the wizard, and you are...stunning.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:32 am

"Nice to meet you Astarakus, I'm Laura." She says. "What brings you here, handsome?" She took another sip from her drink, her lips catching the Wizard's gaze once again.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 am

My best friend William set me up on a blind date, he said I needed to date more. Well I'll certainly have to thank him tomorrow (he seems to really like that little black dress of yours and your ruby red lips).
How about you, is William a friend of yours, or a friend of a friend perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:07 pm

"Hmm... Ah yes, I remember a friend of mine mentioned someone called William, apparently according to her, I don't go out much and should date more people. So I guess you are the guy I'm dating?" She finished her drink, William was completely caught by her tongue licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Maybe I should thank her too. So there's a really nice little grotto near here with a waterfall we could go to if you like, if you've got your swimsuit with you...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:30 pm

Laura's lips curled into a seductive smile. "Hmm, I'd love it and I do have a swimsuit. Don't blame me if I melt you with it." She replied with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:32 pm

Do you think we need a chaperone? as he opens a little dimension door to the secluded grotto.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:04 pm

"A chaperone? Come on sweetie, we are adults right?" Getting back up, Laura picked her purse and payed for her drink before heading into the door towards the grotto, giving the Wizard a good look of her beautiful ass with her dress tightly clinging to it.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:08 pm

The wizard follows you through the dimension door, entranced by the swaying of your hips. Next to the waterfall and pool of water is a dry spot, with some very soft blankets laid out and a bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:12 pm

Noticing the blankets and the bottle of wine, Laura giggle and stroked the Wizard's cheek, her soft, black gloves felt amazing. "My, oh my, you really had this prepared, didn't you, naughty boy~?" With that, she walked away towards a secluded spot before looking back at him. "I'm going to change into my swimsuit, no peaking or I'll have to spank you~" She purred, winked and moved behind a rock to change into her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Hehe he probably has to make a save to resist peeking Wink probably with disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:26 pm

He tried to keep the urges to peek under control, luckily for him, the moment he was about to go and take a peak, Laura came out with a stunning black micro-bikini, not leaving much to the imagination as the fabric clings to the woman's seductive curves, leaning forwards and blowing him a kiss, Laura winks, giving him a nice view of her cleavage. "Well? What do you think? I told you, don't blame me if you melt~"

Resist: 20, 18
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Wow, I like it. He undoes his dress shirt, revealing that he has a firm fit chest and broad shoulders. He seems a bit embarrassed as he starts undoing his dress pants to reveal his swimsuit....
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Laura sensually walked towards Astarakus. "Hmm~ You seem happy to see me~" She giggled into his ear while playfully rubbing his crotch, before lying on the blanket. "Come here big boy, let's have some fun~"
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 3:15 pm

He's definitely at attention as you rub him and he follows you down in his black swim trunks onto the blanket. He whispers to you that he was definitely tempted to peek and that you're even more ravishingly beautiful than the succubus he saw last adventure he went on.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:36 pm

"A succubus, you say? Must have been a hot encounter... Why don't you come here and tell me more~" She purred with an inviting gesture.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Well, she was disguised as a Duchess and a very attractive older woman and she wanted us to recover several patents of nobility from some fire giants. All along she was laying on the compliments and flirtation thickly. After we recovered the patents to a couple of baronies, she pulled me aside, and told me tonight I'd be...amply...with a toss of her tight bodice...rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 am

"Oh my... It must have been so hard to resist the succubus' charms... Tell me more~" She patted the mattress next to hers, and as Astarakus lied down she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his. "I'm all ears, handsome~"

Deadly Sweet Surprise: Possible auto hit (Phase 2) - Resist?
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:03 am

(He's not resisting)
The succubus lead me back to her bedroom and we made out like teenagers. Before I knew it, she was kissing her way down my body and took me into her mouth...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:19 am

Laura pressed Astarakus even closer to her, making sure that the wizard could feel the touch of her breasts against his naked chest. "Hmm... That sounds hot, you sure are making me all wet, darling, keep going~" Laura got closer, her lips almost brushing against the wizard's, Astarakus could feel Laura's hot breath against his lips and her sweet scent in her nose.

Astarakus: 30 + Heavy Bound
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:22 am

She sucked me intensely, best oral I ever felt, until she made me come...even drained me of three levels. It was really hard, but I managed to teleport away when she was working me hard again with her lips and fingers...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:41 am

(How should I handle the move power draining? Should I make it into level drain? If so, which level is he at?)
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:55 am

(He's level 36, if you want you can make it into a level drain, because his spellcasting power works off his level...current level/2 in fact...also how obvious is her power draining? totally obvious in the context of what she's doing, roll required, or roll with disadvantage? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date Empty

Back to top Go down

Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next